Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

The__Substitute

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this stuff called Joop I get a lot of compliments about it too. Coolwater is a good one too but it seems everyone is wearing that.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Acqua Di Gio by Armani. I get compliments on it all the time. When I was laying in bed with a chick, before I had sex with her, she snuggled up to me and said, "MMMMMM, you smell good."

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skipping every post.....

Stetson's Untamed by Stetson.

:)

Payne

Nico Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Davidoff Cool Water.
Joop!
Jean Paul Gautier Classique.

Personal Favourites at the moment!!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a genius on this thread somewhere that suggested putting afew drops of Vanilla Extract into cologne. Best . advice . ever .

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Armani Dark is quite good I usually use it when I go out at night (its a really night time sort of a smell) good for late night 'meetings' :up:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything by Armani is usually good.
La Coste` smells pretty good.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I have been finding more and more women that love the full on manly, sweaty smell. Generally, this is way more true after youve been with them already. I've had girls get MAD, cuz I wanted to take a shower, or put on deoderant and cologne. Im talking, all kinds of women, even high class, rich gorgeous ones too. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I dont know what to do, before I go out anymore.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Issey Miyake is my Fav right now, I mix it with Very Sexy sometimes.
you can mix colognes? never tried that :woo:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mistermarc said:
"try not 2 get the very popular ones that every joe has...find one u like!
actually, it's a good idea to get the popular colognes. next she smells that scent she'l be reminded of you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did i ever tell you i like the smell of tide.... detergent on a guys clothes?

*mattster

Don Juan
Reaction score
currently loving emporio armani (the original one), armani mania, hugo energize, calvin klein crave, gucci rush (this one is awesome, drives them wild, also quite rare, just not sure you can still get it)

Chez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to be wearing cologne that make u smell sweet but it better when it also sexually attracts women... I'm talking about pheromones hear, yeah that thing that animals use to attract & get each other in heat when its mating seasons... I know, we are not animals but our noses don't know that, and since it’s proven to work why not bring to an end the disadvantages of bathing....

Reaction score
I like Ralph Lauren "Heat"...its pretty sweet

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chez said:
Its good to be wearing cologne that make u smell sweet but it better when it also sexually attracts women... I'm talking about pheromones hear, yeah that thing that animals use to attract & get each other in heat when its mating seasons... I know, we are not animals but our noses don't know that, and since it’s proven to work why not bring to an end the disadvantages of bathing....

i asked my human sexuality professor and she said that pheromones are only for animal senses, in other words yes smelling good can hype you up but there are no "certain scents/pheromones" that make a chick instantly want to bang you.

for instance oceans 13, there is no sh!t that you can poke your neck with that releases a smell that hornifies chicks.

Anyways im a big cologne fanatic and have bought tons but in 2007 by far my favorite 2 colognes are

Ralph Lauren ROMANCE

and Polo BLACK

wow!!

but then again it smells amazing on me, the best thing in buying a cologne is whenever you go the the mall and you smell a cologne that you personally really like, spray some on yourself and go shop around for about 45 minutes and then ask a buddy or a chick or whatever how that cologne smells on you.

Cologne smells vary on people.