Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to DUMP her, but WON'T?!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going out with this girl for the past year or so. She wen't to Europe for a quarter, was faithful to me, but I ended up hooking up with a couple different girls.

Anyway, she's back now, I told her about the things that happened, and we continued going out.

THe problem is that I've SERIOUSLY lost interest in her. I used to think that I LOVED this girl before she left (a few might even remember the posts I had made a couple months ago about it), but some things have changed.

For one thing, being around her has seemed to irritate me. Not her saying or doing anything exactly, but just her demeanor seems to get on my nerves.

The sex has also been fairly sh*tty (or I just now realize it is). First of all, she doesn't want to get into it as much as I'd like, and second of all, she's been wanting to do it not as frequently as I want.

But the biggest thing is that I just don't feel we're "right" for each other anymore.

The hard thing is that I USED to REALLY LIKE her. I told her that we're going back to just dating, which we have been, but I've been losing interest in even that!

So it would make sense that I should dump her for good and move on, right? But as weird as it sounds, I don't want to LOSE her! I took her virginity and it irritates me knowing that if I stop dating her she'll be banging some other dude.

Any opinions here?

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course sex is sh*tty - you slept with other girls and told her about it, remember?

Don't you think that's probably why she's acting as she is?

And as for the only reason you want to dump her is because you don't like the idea of other guys banging her? ..... grow up!

The Muscly Jerk

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want her, but you don't want anyone else to have her either. And they say chick logic is screwed up!

This will help you make up your mind: "Do you want spend the next 25 years with her?" No, of course not. You even said you don't feel she's "right" for you. Let the girl go! Find someone who does feel right, and let her do the same.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every night that you are still bound to her, is a whole night lost sarging and picking up loads of hot and interesting women.

Thats all you need to think about.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, can I relate...

I once upon a time got the advice:
You're fooling yourself! You think you still feel the same as you used to, but you don't! And the only thing you want, is to get back to that feeling.
It's not gonna happen!

Now, that advice was pretty good. But it didn't change much in the end.

The only thing that I can tell you is this; it actually can get better. You can start to feel almost the same way as you used to, and keep on going on with the relationship. The downside is that you'll never feel good about the relationship anymore, and you'll always want to have 'something else'.

If you break up with her, then my hat goes off to you.
If you keep on going, then I wish you the best of luck.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it go.

As far as not wanting any other man bangin her, get over yourself. Cause that will happen no matter what you want. If you dont want to stay than leave. Why let it drag on. What if you get her pregnant? etc. Let it go, and dont worry about her.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
1 THe problem is that I've SERIOUSLY lost interest in her.

2 For one thing, being around her has seemed to irritate me.

3 The sex has also been fairly sh*tty (or I just now realize it is).

4 But the biggest thing is that I just don't feel we're "right" for each other anymore.

Now i don't think that you enjoy being with her, why still date her if you don't enjoy her company? Now if the sex was good she could remain a fvck-buddy, but you say the sex is ****ty. Now i don't see a way to have this girl in my life as any of those two reason. And i dont think that you want to spend the next 30 or more years with her as you partner.

The hard thing is that I USED to REALLY LIKE her.
We like people for a couple of reason, now go ask yourself why you liked her. But ask yourself this, did you really LIKED her.. or was it that you two looked good together to the outside world, and you convinced yourself you liked her.

But as weird as it sounds, I don't want to LOSE her!
Remember not being attracted to some girl, and after seeing guys approaching her and dating her, that she seemed much more attracted to you. Not this is just a normal emotion and i don't think you have a reason to stay with her.

But only you know what's best for you!

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you move on.. try to figure out what here irritates you about her, and try telling her about it. It will up your respect for yourself, and it's great practice with a gal, even if you don't work it out with her.

I find a lot of gals don't have an interesting life, or aren't romantic. For fun, they just go shopping or out to dinner.. I don't do that with my guy friends, so obviously I'm not into that. However, when I tell them these things in a USEFUL way, quite often they get to work on themselves. Most women want to be romantic and interesting, but they don't realize they aren't, and don't know what to do. By useful.. I mean specific. If she's not romantic.. then I'd say things like I want her to reciprocate more. I don't want to be the one calling most of the time, or always setting up the date. Or, if she's just not interesting, I will tell her that eating and shopping are not sports..this isn't attractive.. she needs to discover her passions.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, George Costanza... sit down and tell her that she's a great person but it's not working out. Stop stringing her along.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Worker, when I first came to this site as PVSSYEATER, I remembered reading a lot of your posts.

You joined this site during my 18th birthday, and when I was graduating high school!

I've grown and matured both financially, romantically, health wise, education wise, can I go on?

Worker, I just don't see growth in you buddy. So let's break this down...

You say,

"So it would make sense that I should dump her for good and move on, right?"

Why are you asking us? Have you no sense of self? Lol, no, I know what the real problem is though. The real problem is that you haven't grown up yet. You are still in the "Romantic Daze" of the "hang up, no you hang up," bull shyt, instead of just targeting women who satisfy you sexually, personally, mentally, spiritually, etc. You just want a "chick" you don't want a "woman." And this is shame on you pal, because you have much more experience then I do.

You say,

"But as weird as it sounds, I don't want to LOSE her!"

Here's proof of what I just said.

Continue....
"I took her virginity and it irritates me knowing that if I stop dating her she'll be banging some other dude."

Here's more proof of what I just said.....

Come on dude, what the hell is this? The chick does not satisfy you at all, but yet "you can't live without her" and "you can't stand other dudes to fvck her?" SHE DOESN'T SATISFY YOU, I bet some other chicks will though.

Why not choose to be rich in romance instead of just settling for the crumps of love? Why not acquire chicks that rock the boat and set the sail, rather than trying to row some fvcked up little boat with a chick that CAN'T row?

Reaction score
You are her first pimp - there are others!!! If she is opening her legs to you then she is opening her legs to other pimps!! You are no one special!! Pimp the hos!!!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing are you really 44?

Hey, do me a favor, make a post, make a thread.

I want to hear some of your wisdom. I'm 23, I might know some things, but I still love to learn.

Teach me Father.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go easy now John, don't want to get banned again now do we?

Good to see you.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Same don't worry, I got that all covered. Since I sell online, I'm also more knowledgable online now, so if my IP gets blocked, it's noooo problem. :D

But really, I wasn't trying to be funny, I like listening to older guys. Anybody heard of Mike Murdock? He's a preacher but not the usual "preachers." I like his wisdom keys. I listen to all these great preacher's sermons on wisdom and motivation, I get a boost out of it.

Of course when they start saying, "The Lord said you should give some money.." lol, that's when I turn the channel, lol.