Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to be desired by women I desire

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:

also if you notice the women who are interested in you are the women you are not interested in
...think about why you are not interested in those women.....those are the exact same reasons a HB8 doesnt desire you
This.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:

also if you notice the women who are interested in you are the women you are not interested in
...think about why you are not interested in those women.....those are the exact same reasons a HB8 doesnt desire you
x2!

Reaction score
I write threads like this to know who to put on my ignorelist.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
I write threads like this to know who to put on my ignorelist.
Do everyone a favor and put the whole site on ignore by leaving. No one will miss you old boy. :up:

Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
As a solution to your problem.

Go out and approach 100 girls and get as much numbers as you can and go out with them, until you get a girlfriend. Rince and repeat.

Be prepared to get rejected alot. Preferably drink a little alcohol when you do this to get you warmed up.
There you go. Now you have a plan on what to do. Do it and you will realize that the "until you get a girlfriend" part doesn't come.

Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
You don't have to have to go "skydiving everyday" and climb Everest every month at all. These are some of the things people do for themselves and at times- out of solitude. I ve gotten into paragliding last year and there are lonely men in this sport from all different walks of life and different levels of sanity. There is possibility to forge some really strong relationships though. What I mean is that you don't have to do anything awesome with your life to have friends/women, you just have to be sociable projecting empathy onto others. You also have to be agreeable. In my understanding when people talk about "having life", they inevitably imply social life. I am introverted myself and all I seek is a couple of like-minded individuals to do great things together.
Your reply makes no sense.

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
You just have to find the type of girl who is interested in the same things you are. For example you say you sit in front of the computer all day, so find a girl who is into programming/gamming/computer science/ etc.

However, all women want a protector, you simply aren't a man if you are not a protector. It was how women were when picking mates thousands of years ago and it is still how they are now, just a lot less subtle about it.
Read this.

In my experience when women behave submissively I immediately get the feeling of aggression. This seems to be how it should be. It feels uncomfortable.