Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Want To Be a Human Punching Bag - How Dangerous Is It?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it. I figured out a genius way to make lots of cash on the weekend. I'll just go downtown, hold up a big sign that says,

"Punch Me For $5"

Then I'll let people punch me with soft punching gloves. I'll also have some masks so that I can be made to look like someone's boss, ex-gf/bf, parent, or a hated celebrity or political figure. I'll also talk a lot of sh*t to make them want to punch me. $5 gets them 1 full minute of punching time.

I'm sure it would be a hit (pun intended), and I'd probably make a few hundred dollars in just a few hours. Cash is always nice. It's just one of those things I've always wanted to try for the heck of it. I also want to see how much balls I have and how tough I really am.

But I have a question. I am sort of a thin guy, 5'9" and around 130lbs. I am wondering if people punch me hard enough in the ribs/chest, will they be able to break my ribs?

I will of course set boundaries and not allow them to punch my face, neck, or groin area. And I may charge $10 for them to punch me in the face.

But anyway, I am really wondering, how hard does someone have to punch you to actually break your bones? Also, does anyone know where I can buy really soft boxing or punching gloves?

Thanks for any insight. Some advice from the resident medical experts would be great.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, this will double as a publicity stunt for my business. I want the name of my business to literally become a household name as soon as possible, at least locally. I want word-of-mouth to spread, so I'm trying to do outrageous stunts that will get people talking.

If you guys have any other outrageous/humorous stunts I would appreciate it. I'm specifically looking for ideas that have minimal or no cost.

For example, a while ago, a couple guys who made a movie put fake bombs around the streets of Boston and got national media coverage because of it. Not that I want to put fake bombs around my town, but they got the whole nation talking about their movie without spending a dime on advertising. That's the kind of stunt I want to pull.

Thanks again for any help.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
You must be absolutely insane. You can't seriously be considering this?

But anyway, I am really wondering, how hard does someone have to punch you to actually break your bones? Also, does anyone know where I can buy really soft boxing or punching gloves?
Even with heaviest (most padded) boxing gloves you can buy you will be F*UCKED, yes they can break bones. You could get internal injuries, bruising to organs if you are hit hard enough.

Don't even consider letting anyone hit your face.

$5 gets them 1 full minute of punching time.
Some1 who has little experience boxing and is fit could knock you out in 5-10 seconds of punching. I'm serious.
If I went to work on your stomach for 30 seconds I'd probably put you in hospital for the night, if not longer.

This is possibly the most insane stunt I've heard of. You will severely injured. Not even the people from jackass would do something like this.

The only way I can think of you possibly doing this is those big hire inflatable sumo suits. You can get these inflatable gloves as well.

Is this even legal?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. Attraction you must be a retard. For even having an idea like this you deserve to have every bone in your body broken.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, you are selling yourself short.

I'd pay $20 to send your 130lb. ass sprawling with ONE good blow. Hell, I'd pay $50 to see you have to recover from the first one and try to stand up straight faced and take a second one.
:crackup: That would be hilarious.

If you raise the price, you also raise the percieved value. You add a little "glamour" to the price tag.

I mean, a full minute? Dude, that's like, not even a quarter per punch! Even a girl could land a blow every 3 seconds for a total of 20 blows.

You'll get the sh!t beat out of you at that rate. I think you'd make a total of $10 before you realized that your idea sucked.

You want to make some real dough with that idea? Sell yourself on E-bay, with a reserve of $5. Then, of course, call the local morning radio show and tell them about it.

Perhaps you should turn on the TV and watch a couple of the "Strongest man in the World" competitions before you start accepting any cash.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do it.

I'll be one less guy trolling sosuave.

disclamer; that was sarcasam. One well placed punch can land you with brain damage, then again, i don't think you'll notice.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA best idea ever
let me know if you come to Toronto, Ill gladly be your first customer.

Reaction score
I'll give you 100 bucks for 5 mintues but it has to be in a dark alley in NY or Boston, so after I'm finished you won't press charges. BTW I'm 6'5 300 lbs, I think it's a great idea. Where u at?

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
If you're really 6'5, 300 then maybe you can watch my interview about assault on the weak with Bill O'Reilly from prison! :rockon:
Don't worry I got friends who can dump your body, I mean pieces of your body along with Bill O'Rielly's somewhere. lol aww that's cute u just admitted to being weak ass b*tch. I guess reading the bible will protect... cough help you.

Reaction score
Hahaha, funny thread!!! Attract, you will make about 10 bucks because after that you'll quit and then go to the hospital and receive medical attention that will be in the tens of thousands!!!

You weigh 130 pounds??? One leg of Peterinorthsawesome weighs that much!!!

And please gain weight if you ever want to get a girl!

Reaction score
I punched a 320 pound dude in the face and he fell to the floor like a biatch and said, believe it or not, "mommy. help me"!!!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Hahaha. I don't care even if you ARE a troll, LMS. You crack me up.
Trolls - don't make 6,000 posts!!!!

I didn't finish the story.... After he said "mommy, help me" I laughed and said, "Mommy is out shopping for her 68th pair of shoes", then I kicked him in the face!! Which then he cried out, " Mommy, why have you forsaken me!!!!"

Funny and bizarre shyt to see such a over-sized physical mass to revert to his infantile state of mind and fetal position!!!

Last edited: