I Want To Be a Human Punching Bag - How Dangerous Is It?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress, 1 minute gives you 120-200 punches?
Who are you, Sugar Ray Robinson?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
And I happen to be on a first name basis with about a dozen police officers. You really do not want to cross that line. Unless you believe it's worth sitting in jail for death threats because of a difference of political affiliations.

Did I? It won't be much of a challenge to prove who the instigator was in the Assault and Battery charges brought up against you if you truly are 6'5, 300. I'm 5'11, 175. The jury would eat you alive.
*sniff sniff*

I smell a poindexter.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy in Japan that did this I believe.

The one thing I know is, I could never hit a dude for money. I could only hit someone if I was pissed or in self defense. Kids used to play games like this in high school and I was too afraid I'd hurt someone.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Not quite. I actually marvel at those who are actually stupid enough to make death threats over the Internet for all to see. ;)
And you, by going into uber-serious poindexter mode, are mentally elevating him from common troll to a serious threat. He's an instigator, and a troll by definition posts what he does simply to get a reaction. You're giving him what he wants.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Not quite. I actually marvel at those who are actually stupid enough to make death threats over the Internet for all to see. ;)
ROFL you know what's more funny? How seriously you take yourself. If it's a "stupid" death threat then why are so EMOTIONAL and reacting so much? Obviously it's bothering you... well chump I also know couple officers by their first name, o wait actually I know 3 police chiefts too. Who ever said that "I" was going to be involved? You won't have any evidence in court either. LOL are you seriously going to use this post for your "prosecution?"

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I never said it was a "stupid" death threat. It is however, pretty dumb to threaten someone online where these records can be checked and admitted into evidence into court at your murder trial. There was no emotion except for levity, when I laughed at your willingness to kill those who are not liberal extremists.

People who threaten to "dump" people's bodies don't associate with police chiefs. Make your lies more believable.

You did. It's known as Aiding and Abetting.

Then what's this text file that I have saved to my desktop? :confused:

Well, if you somehow hunt me down and kill me I won't be doing much of anything. If I see any signs of stalking, however, I will immediately bring a copy of your death threat to the local police department.
That's the stupidest thing I have ever read. You don't know my name or address. I can change my IP too. :p Well goodluck with that hope you have fun. :up: This is not evidence because you can't PROVE anything, how do you know that this is the person who actually wrote the first message or someone else who was kidding around using the account? :moon:

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Riiiiiight. I'm sure the FBI will have a real tough time tracking you down, bro. They totally don't have a team of guys that spend all day on their computer that find people like you for a living!

Heh, you really don't know the law, do you? It doesn't matter what you say. The threat came from your computer, so you are therefore responsible for it. No getting around that. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.
Right... FBI has nothing better to do then find a teenager threatening another teenager over a internet forum, yup I guess that's why US can't win the Iraq War.

Yes I do know the law, what your saying shows your ignorance with the law. What if someone steals your car and use it to run over 3 people, by your defintion you would be prosecuted since YOU OWNED the car and it's YOUR responsibility. :crackup:

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I'm 25. You're the one here filled with teen angst making death threats over the Internet.

Wrong. You can prove that you weren't in the car at the time, but you can't prove that you weren't sitting at your computer.
Death threat? Where did you get that idea? Your the one that taking everything so seriously. Didn't the Cheerforce teach ya to lighten up? lol I can easily prove that someone else was on my computer and I can always find witnesses. :moon:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I box, I wouldn't think I can throw about 3 punches a second for 1 whole minute.
Then again, I haven't counted.
Then again, that wouldn't be with much power would it.

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to take a different side in this thread and say that it's definatly a good publicity stunt, but one minute? Say someone like Mike Tyson came up and offered you 10 dollars. Still think it'd be a good idea?

If a publicity stunt is what you're looking for, it's a good idea. Think it through a little more though. Instead of one minute, how about one punch? And if they knock you down for more then 5 seconds with that punch, they can keep their money plus 10 dollars of your money (gives them incentive). I know a lot of people that would still be willing to do that. And it's a lot safer for you. This way if the first guy who hits you fights like Mike Tyson, You're not going to end up in the hospital. Maybe the next guy wont be as strong either.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Gee, I don't know.

I assume "Cheerforce" is a misspelling of the parody "Chair Force"? If you think the military is designed to teach people to "lighten up", then it's very consistent with your ignorance thus far...and yes, I take death threats seriously.

Can't prove something that didn't happen. Each IP address is logged by individual post, so you're done. Just lay low for awhile and stay out of contact with me.
Wow you don't know sh*t about the armed forces do you? "Cheerforce" is another name for the airforce, dumbass I thought you were in it? Well that just proves that you either weren't in the airfoce or you're just too stupid to learn anything.

Don't pretend you know sh*t about IP either, IP address is given when logged onto the internet, it doesn't show what kind of computer or who was on it. SO ya stfu no wonder you had to go into the airforce. How about you lay low cuz if I see you... :wave:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol@"zoomies"

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Guy takes a punch from KIMBO for a 100$

For all those that don't know who Kimbo is, he is fresh out of prison and fights people for money. He is pretty much a street brawler and so far from what I've seen he fights people who he KNOWS have no chance against him. Eh. :kick:
Actually, Kimbo was beat by Boston cop, Sean Gannon.

And Sean was beat in UFC 55.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Right... FBI has nothing better to do then find a teenager threatening another teenager over a internet forum, yup I guess that's why US can't win the Iraq War.

Yes I do know the law, what your saying shows your ignorance with the law. What if someone steals your car and use it to run over 3 people, by your defintion you would be prosecuted since YOU OWNED the car and it's YOUR responsibility. :crackup:
dude, teens or people in general get in trouble for this sort of nonsense all the time. do you watch the news?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
"Punch Me For $5"
You got that from the Rocky movie.

Real original. :rolleyes:

I will of course set boundaries and not allow them to punch my face, neck, or groin area. And I may charge $10 for them to punch me in the face.
How much for sidekicks?

If its under $50 you got yourself a customer.

That should also cover your trip to the hospital in an ambulance.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Heh, you don't want to go there. I was having a "debate" with him on another thread and found out he thinks the Fox News Channel is biased, and has no clue who Tony Snow is.
Deus is a disinformation agent and works for the Pentagon and Israel -- nobody could purposely be so wrong on every current events topic unless he is an disinfo agent!!!!!!!!

Every thread he post's on gets closed!!!!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Heh, you don't want to go there. I was having a "debate" with him on another thread and found out he thinks the Fox News Channel is biased, and has no clue who Tony Snow is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies_and_allegations_of_bias

Cmon go ahead accuse Wikipedia for being left wing biased. Just like every other source including FOX I used.

sigh... Deus please stop before you embarass yourself again by saying North Korea launched satellites rather than missiles. You even provided an article yourself, which stated that North Korea launched both satellite and ballistic missiles. You probably have short term memory, so I can pull up your posts if you want. :rolleyes: