Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i want life, love and liberty...take your roles and shove them up your arses!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: i want life, love and liberty...take your roles and shove them up your arses!

i was not going to respond, but...

Originally posted by Rahul
I just want to get my nut off.

But that's probably because I'm a guy.
:rolleyes:

Good luck finding someone that wants what you want. If any guy has a sappy @ssed perspective like yours, I can guarrantee you that he will be a p*ssy and you wont be attracted to him at all.
i don't see where i described a p*ssy....

Your false expectations are the result of watching too many chick flicks and too many harlequin romance novels.
actually most chic flicks and harli novels (as far as i am aware of) describe what i said i would not settle for....

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok babe.. allow me to comment on your post. I can tell that there is alot of emotion in your post.

Originally posted by iqqi
when i get into many of the great debate posts here, there seems to be a prevalent idea of what a relationship is. it always seems to go along the lines of what role a man plays (i dunno, hero, protector, hunter, blah blah blah) and the role the woman plays (nurturer, mother, cooker, pvssy-provider, blah blah blahzy blah).

Yes there are a lot of conclusions on this board as to what a relationship is. I for one do not subscribe to the concept of 'the relationship’. Whenever a girl starts to talk to me about 'the relationship' I tell her that I don't recognize that concept and the conversation ends. In fact, I think it is a very destructive concept. When two people are together they should only be thinking about how to please each other. By creating a relationship entity you are essentially creating a list of rights and wrongs. It draws your attention away from the other person and it becomes a mechanism for evaluating self-fulfillment. Self-fulfillment isn't the reason to get married(if that is what you are thinking). As a woman you should focus on the things that make your man happy and your man will respond in kind.

there seems to be a timeline for these relationships also. man chase woman. woman run. man catch woman hit her over the head with kino-club or c+f club, carry her back to cave. relationship stagnates, kids trap man and woman together in a cage called marriage or hell. man and woman live unhappily ever after. all chronicalled in sitcom called "married...with children".

often times i feel a range of emotions reading these posts. disagreement. frustration. anger. hopelessness.

i usually realize that this is how most are! most people have either settled for just that, or have given up on LTRs all together in the pursuit of pure sexual gratification only or bitterness, usually both. and it is easy to get caught up in this path everyone else is walking, hell it is the oldest tragedy in the book, getting lost in the crowd, the herd, so you just go with the flow.

well dammit, i do not want to walk that path! so i am here to tell you what i, iqqimus, envison for my life.

i feel like life is a journey. an adventure. take what you can, take what you will, give what you want and what you have.

i want to see the world, and become part of it. i want to immerse myself in life, losing myself in it and becoming one with it. that is immortality.

love fits into this idea i am presenting here in the form of a companion. i often feel so happy and excited with what i am seeing and discovering, and i want to share these secrets with someone. (as well as other things such as my body hee hee.) for the sake of discussion i will call him companion.

now i definately havetraits i look for in a companion, as does anyone. but they are more geared towards the journey or adventure i want for my life, instead of some stagnant pool of nothingness most relationships drown in. so forget the does he make enough to support my french nail manicure habit trait. i want to know if he can pick up and go at a moments notice! can he take a week off or a weekend, to just go out into the world?

and i don't want to get married and live in a house encaged in a white picket fence. i want to get married as a symbol of our unity, and have the world be our house!
Do you realize that in order for a man to travel he must have enough money to do it? The fact is, most guys don't make enough money to put your prissy little ass on plane and take off at a moments notice. You are dreaming about freedom.

It is like i said once before.

passion = strength
strength = power
power = freedom
freedom = highly interested women

On a personal note, you sound exactly like my grandmother. She used to ***** and ***** about how her poor working man wasn't able to pack up on a moments notice and take her out to see the world. When she did that he would just take off his pants, hand them to her, grab a beer from the fridge, and watch tv in his underwear. yep.. my grandfathers generation had the same type of women as we do, but at least they knew how to deal with them.

You see the fact is this guy would work his ass off to support his family, but he wasn't appreciated for it. I would say that things really haven't changed.

i want a companion, an equal, to accompany me on this path. not a provider. i too provide! i too protect! i too hunt! i too want to be nurtured. i too want to be whatever the hell else a woman is supposed to do for the man.
Yes you can provide, and you can protect, but you shouldn't... if you do you will just be taking those pleasures away from your man and he will not appreciate it in the least. For men, these roles come natural. I think you have been influenced by modern social contructs fabricated by feminism. IF you want a man to like you, you need to learn to appreciate the things he works for. A man will work his ass off just to make you happy and be a provider for you, but if you don't appreciate it don't expect much from him.

Why can't you just accept the natural roles of men and women. How do you know it won't make you happy? Have you ever tried it? If you continue to listen to popular culture you will just end up completly unfullfiled. The one thing you should realize is that men and women are only equal in that they have equally important roles. There roles are not the same.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
hahahahahaha.:D bite me.:mad:
there is one ferya
I'm right tho aren't I?

Do you realize that in order for a man to travel he must have enough money to do it? The fact is, most guys don't make enough money to put your prissy little ass on plane and take off at a moments notice.
You're right, she's being very unrealistic and childish about it.

Icky, when you speak in this thread I think this is what most men are hearing:

"I I I I I I ME ME ME ME ME MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS, and all of that a man must serve!"

Hi, thanks for making us into success objects for you use and dispose of at your whim. I'm off to bed now, male number 7722 requires rest before he is assimilated.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: i want life, love and liberty...take your roles and shove them up your arses!

Originally posted by 00Kevin
By creating a relationship entity you are essentially creating a list of rights and wrongs.
the last guy i was involved with said exactly this. i said "why? are you planning on cheating?" he said no. 4 hours later a woman walked in on us and beat his ass. because he was cheating on her with me!!!

i think what you just said is bullsh!t. call it what you want, all it means is that you are committed to each other. it does not provide rules or stipulations or any of that bullsh!t, each individual does that on their own.

Do you realize that in order for a man to travel he must have enough money to do it? The fact is, most guys don't make enough money to put your prissy little ass on plane and take off at a moments notice. You are dreaming about freedom.
woa bitter fritter. i didn't say anything about where or how i was going anywhere. there are different levels and methods of travel and experience. calm down. there are ways. if there is a will and that is what i want. i travel by myself, boy. i just want someone who will travel with me. metaphorically as well as really.

Yes you can provide, and you can protect, but you shouldn't... if you do you will just be taking those pleasures away from your man and he will not appreciate it in the least. Why can't you just accept the natural roles of men and women. How do you know it won't make you happy? Have you ever tried it? If you continue to listen to popular culture you will just end up completly unfullfiled. The one thing you should realize is that men and women are only equal in that they have equally important roles. There roles are not the same.
i never said that i didn't want that from a man. as a matter of fact i do! i expect it and need it.

i said i want an equal. that means he should protect, as should i.

he should nurture. as should i.

and so on.

who is the one subscribing to popular culture? cuz what i am saying i sure do not think is popular!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tesque, what were you referring to?
This:

[/QUOTE]Here is the bottom line - women have more things of value to say than most guys here realize, or care to admit in the haze created by their gigantic ego. Let's face it - Iqqi's post was pretty solid. It's not something to be tossed aside like a used condom, unless you're a complete fvcking idiot. I'm not afraid to fvcking say it because of the prevailing winds of pathetic mysogny that dominate this (admittedly sub-par) board.[/QUOTE]

It's the general tone of Jake's point that I was referring to--he's right. What I think he's point out is this:

We tend to have a revolving citizenship of certain women--ballsy, open, engaging--who post and have something valid to contribute and aren't afraid to mix it up. Wyldfire was a big one, and we've had a number of others like that since then. They post get flamed automatically--it doesn't matter what they say, they just get flamed.

I should amend that---rather, the stronger the point they make, the more they get flamed.

Usually it's with some lame shyt like a blanket "never listen to a woman" or "bytches go home". It's like the flamer's cannot READ and COMPREHEND, as if they've never progressed beyond a 9th grade reading comprehension. And then if you stand up and say "look, there's a valid point in this post AND it's a dumb-@ss reflex to simply flame because she's female"--you get flamed with a similar, retarded response.

It's just mysogyny.

After awhile you realize that the low-brow flamers won't get it and that a fair amount of the other's here will get the value out of your posts regardless.

But you do have to respond to the flamers---you can't let it slide. Usually they take some dumb-@ss line---remember, their reading comprehension is pretty low and their not the clearest thinkers around, so I usually point out where they're @ss-backwards. And I give what I get--you go crude and insulting on me, I go crude and insulting on you, except I can be a bit more precise with my aim.

I do that only with the dumb-@ss flamers. It's a matter of the tone they use. I've had quite a number of people here disagree with what I've said (and a fair amount have been right, too) or simply misread what I've said, or sought clarification. I respond and state my point further. Usually these are the best and most rewarding threads I've been on.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer

You're right, she's being very unrealistic and childish about it.

"I I I I I I ME ME ME ME ME MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS MY FEELINGS, and all of that a man must serve!"

Hi, thanks for making us into success objects for you use and dispose of at your whim. I'm off to bed now, male number 7722 requires rest before he is assimilated.
you are being childish. you are picking and choosing words and twisting them. yes, it was a rant on my part as well as my perspective on what i want. that would explain the I statements. yes i could rephrase again. or you could stop taking what i said out of context.

in no way was my post a demand on a man. it was what i want for my relationship to be. it was more of a definition. i thought some might find my idea eye-opening, and relate. it is just perspective.

you are just sleepy and grouchy today. please do go to sleep.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: i want life, love and liberty...take your roles and shove them up your arses!

the last guy i was involved with said exactly this. i said "why? are you planning on cheating?" he said no. 4 hours later a woman walked in on us and beat his ass. because he was cheating on her with me!!!

I think what you just said is bullsh!t. call it what you want, all it means is that you are committed to each other. It does not provide rules or stipulations or any of that bullsh!t, each individual does that on their own.

I'm sorry that happened to you. This guy was obviously just using you. A good guy wouldn't do that.

I never said that the concept of the relationship provides rules and stipulations. If you want to consider yourself in a relationship that is fine. just don' t talk about it as something you put things into or take things out of. That is wrong. you should only see your partner and he should only see you. Men don't go around looking at 'the relationship' we look at your fine ass and then we slap it. :)

woa bitter fritter. i didn't say anything about where or how i was going anywhere. there are different levels and methods of travel and experience. calm down. there are ways. if there is a will and that is what i want. i travel by myself, boy. i just want someone who will travel with me. metaphorically as well as really.
How does one travel metaphorically? does this involve the use of a controled substance? I should hook you up on some travel tips babe. why don't you pick up at a moments notice and travel to see me. I'll take you around Toronto.. ill even show you the CN tower. :p

who is the one subscribing to popular culture? cuz what i am saying i sure do not think is popular!
actually it is popular.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
you are being childish.
Funny, I was thinking the same of you.

you are picking and choosing words and twisting them... you could stop taking what i said out of context.
I never took anything out of context and I don't need to twist them, they are twisted enough on their own. You said:

i want to see the world,
Now, when every other homo-sapien of the English speaking variety has uttered these words to me they have meant "I want to travel to different countries and cities." There was no metaphoric travel involved, and neither was metaphore implied in your line. You know what most guys are going to think when they see this? "She will only love me if I can pay for her fun" and most men don't make that kind of money.

in no way was my post a demand on a man. it was what i want for my relationship to be.
It was certainly not a demand on any particular man, but it was the PRICE a man would have to pay to be with iqqi. That being said the price you named put 95% of all males OUT of the running.

i want to know if he can pick up and go at a moments notice! can he take a week off or a weekend, to just go out into the world?
Well if said guy has the kind of $$$ you need to travel he probably CAN'T just go at a moment's notice. God, how old are you? Your profile may say "early 20's" but I'd say emotionally/intelecutally early teens. The kinds of things you want aren't going to be all in just one guy. Unelss he was born horribly rich and is still young there is no way he'll be able to "go" and still afford food that month.

And then you'll wonder why someone writes a song that says "girls don't like boys/ girls like cars and money."

I couldn't be any more popular if it were a Pepsi.

Reaction score
iqqi, these are some high standards you have.

I hope you can live up to them as well so the poor guy isnt left footing the bill, so to speak.

So my question to you is THIS:

What would make you worthy of such a catch? Are you such a witty/intelligent/sexy person that it boggles the mind? Can you fix plumbing/do electrical work? Do you give amazing head while you do these things?? J/K :)

But seriously though...What exactly is it that you bring to the table? (aside from the emotional instability that is ;) )

Overall I must say I enjoy your posts. If you weren´t such a man trapped in a woman´s body, I might even find myself virtually attracted to your sparkling personality...

*sighs*

oh well

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Iqqi!

I wish you the best on your journey and hope you find someone to share with.

In regards to falling into the same-old same-old trap of life and marriage I have something to add.

So many people here have negative views about love and marriage. What I don't understand is if people truly want to improve their lives they should open themselves up to the fact that they might actually beat the odds. With the knowledge gained here I hope that I would be able to choose a partner/mate that I could make things work with.

Its funny because people look at the low success rates for marriage these days and they automatically group themselves in with the "failures". They don't believe in marriage based on other people's failures. It's sad.

Slick

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
It was certainly not a demand on any particular man, but it was the PRICE a man would have to pay to be with iqqi. That being said the price you named put 95% of all males OUT of the running.
Well if said guy has the kind of $$$ you need to travel he probably CAN'T just go at a moment's notice.
siiiiiigh.

look, shorty, i guess you just don't know...

it really isn't that hard/expensive/insane/unrealistic to travel. and you are blowing it waaaaay out of context here. and i don't want to have to spell it out. i travel by myself. i said that already. not all traveling blows the bank. and you know what else? that was just one thing i mentioned, hell who doesn't want to travel? and why do you think he'll be the only one footing the bill? you dont know anything about me. i support myself. my god!

i am talking about a man whose priorities and sense of adventure and quest for knowlege match my own. obviously you are not him, seeing as the mere mentioning of such an outrageous concept sends your horns atooting. relax. breath. i understand not all men can/want/believe they can travel. i don't want that.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
If you weren´t such a man trapped in a woman´s body, I might even find myself virtually attracted to your sparkling personality...

*sighs*

oh well
fear not, young crotchsniffing lad! i am all that you mentioned as well as aaaalllll woman. my sexuality as a woman is not forsaken by my outrageous manly antics. trust me;)

Originally posted by MVPlaya
Your personality is full of paradoxes? Elaborate..
that is one of my sweet paradoxes....

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, you seem like you have your shyat together..where exactly are you meeting your "men" that they cant commit to something as simple as having the curiosity or enthusiasm in life to travel and see what the world has to offer?

have you ever thought of expanding the places where you might meet a guy that shares the same perspectives in life as yourself? i.e. school? clubs?

when I was in my early 20's, I would only date chicks who simply appealed to my eyes..the external world..and would soon be asking the same questions as you..then I got smart and decided I would never again date a chick who didnt have big boobs

and THATS when I discovered happiness..so maybe you want to start looking for guys with big boobs?

Just a thought

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IQQI, thanks for sharing your feelings - albeit quite randomly.

You do realize that the gist of this site is to be able to date lots of women, and for some of us the purpose of that is to find the special ONE? You made it sound like we're a bunch of dumb cave-men - that is SO old. Women have been making jokes about that well, probably since the days of the cave-man! It definitely didn't win my respect but I'm sure you won't lose sleep over it.

Anyway, drop us a line when you make it out of the country and are living the life you want...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyGuy
You made it sound like we're a bunch of dumb cave-men - that is SO old. ..
no no no, flyguy! i am in agreeance with you! i am not the one with these ideas. the whole inspiration behind this post was reading so many other posts referring to men and womens roles with that whole darwinian/caveman ideology. that is why i was being sarcastic about it. i would like to think that we are more evolved than that.

Originally posted by Starboy
where exactly are you meeting your "men" that they cant commit to something as simple as having the curiosity or enthusiasm in life to travel and see what the world has to offer
starry, first of all i don't go out with the intention of meeting men. and it is really more general than that. almost everyone has that mentality i described. (the whole outline to follow). it seems like noone has the concept of "companion" down.

as for meeting men. i have no expectations, and i am openminded. but that is regarding everything. any opportunity, whether it is wisdom, insight, or even the companion i speak of, i know can come any time, any where.

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Too many "I's" and "I want's" in this post. Too much emotion. Too much living in a fantasy world. Not enough about what you bring to the table.

oops, sorry. I forgot you're a chick.

In that case, absolutely I agree with you. You have every right to be a princess and live in a world with no consequences where fun and excitement is served up on a silver platter every minute of every day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats awesome!!!
You tell her buddy!
There are too many girls who live in the fantasy world!