i want life, love and liberty...take your roles and shove them up your arses!

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
puertorican lover is right.

You are being a total butch, iqqi. I am convinced you are really a dude. No girl thinks like this...unless you are a transexual trying to find a nice DJ boyfriend. anyway I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for

Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
ha ha! trust me baby, i am all woman.
Cool. So I guess the operation was a success.

Congratulations!

(uh .. please dont PM me anymore)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want life, love, liberty and equality

and I want a diamond studded golden toilet with a toilet cam

I dont like complex women like yourself..Im still looking for a woman who only wants a 40 oz of old english, a pack of newport 25's, and an occasionnal package of Carl Buddig smoked turkey for dinner

jeez you wimmins ask for the world now adays

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Iqqi

Breezed through this thread. Read most of your replies only and, obviously, your first post. Sounded sound.

Companionship on a crusade. Touche. I'm looking for a woman that I can pull up onto my midnight stead and gallop into the forests, roam over hills and through valleys under sun and hail; absorbing the experiences together on the grounds--be they: grassy, brushy, muddy, dirty; rough and smooth--of lucidity and coming to the poetic truths of nature in UNISON. Bleeding and breathing together, still, defying the ‘pain’ of tribulation: there is no good or bad, but rather those deep inhalations and exhalations either in the tranquil meadows or amidst the smokiest of forest fires, which, taken are for what they ARE free from contrast.

I speak of my ‘inner world’ which the most fortunate of souls experience, and am driven to connect that ‘inner world’ with the ‘outer world’ we all perceive. That crusade is REAL to me, yet it will become real to everyone else as I am pursuing a ‘career’ where traveling to strange and distant lands is ‘required’.

Do you think I’m talking about exactly the same thing as you are? The impression I had about marriage before I started my quest was that man and woman are united together in the sense that they owned each other. There’s some element of possessing each other. That want of control or power. Ridiculous. Something I disagree with SO strongly now. Everybody’s a stranger leading their own life yet we meet others and share ourselves, sometimes, like marriage, we make commitments to each other; however we do not cease to be our own person free to explore as we please—there interjects an certainty of respect for that person, that is all. No one can be truly known.

Gotta cut this short…

!GEORGE GORDON!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!GG!....

Have to say my first impression of you was of one who revelled in the role of being in-the-know, but it seems to me now that impression was not quite accurate...

What you say about marriage (and indeed, which can be extended to any relationship) are quite interesting and echoes my hitherto undefined sentiments on the matter. Thanks. Be an interesting topic to pursue further (and indeed, seems to be the very topic of this thread).

====
B9

I should get myself a signature to insert here
====

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read through this thread with much awe. It is an interesting read to see how iqqi's original response triggered so much hate from people but ultimately I respect what she wants in a man. Why? I'm not going to be a misogynist and pick through every pro-female point like a vulture but the truth of the matter is that even if women do expect the world from a man, what have we done as men to change that situation?

Ever since 13-14 girls have the upper hand in 99% of situations. They do not have to pursue a man because there will be other qualified men to take the position. She does not have to think, analyze, or provide intelligence whatsoever. She gets showered with gifts, receiving free dinners, and access to all the great parties because she has a vagina.

Are you telling me that women shouldn't take advantage of this?

If anything its the collective male society that should be blamed. They are complete push-overs as a whole. Most girls want the 6 pack abs, the fast cars, etc. but why haven't we achieved those things? Where is our ambition as a whole? Think a lot about what women really want (copied from Sexy_Malibu):

*Good looking
*Nice body
*Nice car
*Lots of money
*Buys me things
*Calls me every day
*Kisses my ass

Except for the last three, look real hard at the actual intention. Good looking as in works hard to take care of himself. Nice car and the money...a sign of drive, ambition. Yes, individually we have the power to get all these yet most of the time we (we being the male society). Instead we throw ambition away in favor of sports. We throw drive away in favor of just taking the easy road and just get a PS2.

I'm no feminist-sympathizer. What I'm saying is that basically when it boils down to it, they want:

- A man who is confident
- One who has goals in life
- One who takes care of himself

This is it. Take away all that superficial fluff and this is what you get. Something that the DJ board has been emphasizing since Day One. So basically what women want are what real men are supposed to be! Of course, look at my ideals for Mrs. Eric Smith:

- Nice body
- Long, shiny hair
- One who has fun
- Is comfortable with her sexuality

These are steep ideals but I will not settle for less for marriage.

Anyway, I think there is too much hating going on to be honest. You have to dig deeper to see what women actually want; read between the lines.

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Pursuing Further...

Hi B9.

Originally posted by B9
Have to say my first impression of you was of one who revelled in the role of being in-the-know, but it seems to me now that impression was not quite accurate...
Are impressions ever accurate? Without spending a lot of time with someone, are we not left with a mere impression of their Persona as opposed to their Character?

This very idea is relevant to this thread, as thus:

This forum seems to concentrate on the Persona, on face-value: attraction and lust; rather than on the Character, the core: companionship and love. That’s fine. But I think both are important and the former, somehow, integral to the latter. I think this is why Princes (DJs) seem to, after going through a PUA phase, return to a pseudo-peasant (AFC) mindset. Only, it’s not. The reason, it seems to me, is because when they were peasants, they merely did not understand attraction and lust—skipping that primal ‘foundation’, they attempted to build their relationships on their naïve understanding of companionship and love alone. It fell. Yet when they found this site, they realized that they were approaching woman ‘wrong’ and discarded all their traditional ideas of romance (or love, etc.). Some just get caught up in this ‘foundation’, forgetting that there is a house to be built on top of that it. They forget that the reason they’re building that ‘foundation’ is because they use to build houses without foundations. PUAs stay grounded. What’s less productive: a foundation with no house, or a house with no foundation?

Leading us to:

What you say about marriage (and indeed, which can be extended to any relationship) are quite interesting and echoes my hitherto undefined sentiments on the matter. Thanks. Be an interesting topic to pursue further (and indeed, seems to be the very topic of this thread).
Elaborating and continuing on my post above. I believe that CHOICE is the fulcrum that holds the balance of a relationship or the permanent version, marriage. Think teeter-totter:

The peasants, losing their weight or power, allow the fulcrum to slide close to him, giving the woman all the leverage; whereas, the PUAs, feasting on control and power, ensure that the fulcrum is close to the women, taking her leverage away—sure this permits attraction and lust, but that is all. There can be no companionship or love when one partner purges the other of his or her own CHOICES. There is no respect; in a relationship, respect is that balancing of the beam lying with the fulcrum in the middle. Knowing each other’s boundaries. Crucial.

I think some people confuse LEADERSHIP with DICTATORSHIP. By all this, I am not implying that man does not lead. He does; he is the head. The man proposes and persuades in the best interests of his companion (as well as himself), but she still makes the choice to follow, herself. And if she’s a quality woman, she will trust and follow. Else, one of the two made a poor choice being with the other person.

Lately, I’ve begun to forget all the ideas I have about (gender) roles; make the choices I want, and let everyone else (women) make the choices they want, and whenever anyone else’s choice goes against the grain of mine (or my very nature), I walk. That simple. As long as I’m doing that, I can leave all the ‘role garbage’ up to nature, and let my spirit move through the world embracing my own freedom, as well as the volition of others.

Acquaintances, friends, family: all strangers; cars flying by you on a highway. Think back to elementary school. Chances are the people that were so close and important in your life then, NOW, are complete strangers. As the people so important to you know will be in the future.

George Gordon flips his Character-Mode back to his Persona-Mode

…Or maybe your impression was right, and I AM ‘in-the-know’; and the woman to become my queen will think herself the most fortunate woman of all the times.

Cheers!

!GEORGE GORDON!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
re: to Gx2

Originally posted by George Gordon
Are impressions ever accurate? Without spending a lot of time with someone, are we not left with a mere impression of their Persona as opposed to their Character?
Haha, indeed. I was laughing to myself when typing that as I find that the more attention I pay to them, the more I discover how all impressions are just that. impressions, not accurate reflections. Reminded of an old sage who once said "my life is one continuous mistake."

This very idea is relevant to this thread, as thus:

This forum seems to concentrate on the Persona, on face-value: attraction and lust; rather than on the Character, the core: companionship and love. That’s fine. But I think both are important and the former, somehow, integral to the latter. I think this is why Princes (DJs) seem to, after going through a PUA phase, return to a pseudo-peasant (AFC) mindset. Only, it’s not. The reason, it seems to me, is because when they were peasants, they merely did not understand attraction and lust—skipping that primal ‘foundation’, they attempted to build their relationships on their naïve understanding of companionship and love alone. It fell. Yet when they found this site, they realized that they were approaching woman ‘wrong’ and discarded all their traditional ideas of romance (or love, etc.). Some just get caught up in this ‘foundation’, forgetting that there is a house to be built on top of that it. They forget that the reason they’re building that ‘foundation’ is because they use to build houses without foundations. PUAs stay grounded. What’s less productive: a foundation with no house, or a house with no foundation?
Yes. I developed an interest in character development (actually, I consider it more a proccess of discovery than development) long before I developed an interest in DJ skills (I think it was about the same time as I developed an interest an women in general). For me, that priority has never been in question. I would gladly sacrifice any social relations for my own good. At the end of the day, this mind is the only one I can actually do anything about. As far as dating women is concerned, the main obstacles for me have been/are:

simply misunderstanding the female/male relationship

and, which I find more interesting for me personally,

fear of breaking certain comfort zones.

As I am making that transition, I find myself a bit curious, also in relation to this coming full circle, just what kind of tendencies I am unknowingly picking up along the way, that are gonna cause problems further down the line.

Elaborating and continuing on my post above. I believe that CHOICE is the fulcrum that holds the balance of a relationship or the permanent version, marriage. Think teeter-totter:

The peasants, losing their weight or power, allow the fulcrum to slide close to him, giving the woman all the leverage; whereas, the PUAs, feasting on control and power, ensure that the fulcrum is close to the women, taking her leverage away—sure this permits attraction and lust, but that is all. There can be no companionship or love when one partner purges the other of his or her own CHOICES. There is no respect; in a relationship, respect is that balancing of the beam lying with the fulcrum in the middle. Knowing each other’s boundaries. Crucial.

I think some people confuse LEADERSHIP with DICTATORSHIP. By all this, I am not implying that man does not lead. He does; he is the head. The man proposes and persuades in the best interests of his companion (as well as himself), but she still makes the choice to follow, herself. And if she’s a quality woman, she will trust and follow. Else, one of the two made a poor choice being with the other person.

Lately, I’ve begun to forget all the ideas I have about (gender) roles; make the choices I want, and let everyone else (women) make the choices they want, and whenever anyone else’s choice goes against the grain of mine (or my very nature), I walk. That simple. As long as I’m doing that, I can leave all the ‘role garbage’ up to nature, and let my spirit move through the world embracing my own freedom, as well as the volition of others.

Acquaintances, friends, family: all strangers; cars flying by you on a highway. Think back to elementary school. Chances are the people that were so close and important in your life then, NOW, are complete strangers. As the people so important to you know will be in the future.

George Gordon flips his Character-Mode back to his Persona-Mode

…Or maybe your impression was right, and I AM ‘in-the-know’; and the woman to become my queen will think herself the most fortunate woman of all the times.

Cheers!

!GEORGE GORDON! [/B]
Hehe. My way of thinking is somewhat different in that i really don't put much emphasis on choice and it doesn't figure much into my thinking. As I see it, choice is merely a transition phase from one state to another and one that we knowingly or unknowingly make form moment to moment. I am much more interested in observing what lies behind these choices and what they lead to, making the unknown ones known through mindfulness. Peculiarly, the more I figure out about them, the more difficult they become to just understand. "The hardest lessons I have ever had to learn were the ones I thought I had already learned." For me the proccess of discovery is one of unlearning. Overall, this proccess is a lot more passive than what you appear to be saying (again, I wouldn't really know) and generally has me inclining more and more towards nonreactivity in my life (which is not to be confused with being timid or shy. Traits quite removed from my 'persona-mode'). I am curious to discover how this will relate, harmonise or conflict with the experience of becoming more of a man of action and inititiave, which I am experimenting with at the moment.
And going back to the twosided problem I mentioned above with women, this duality comes to the fore. Switching my perspective has been rather easy and has certainly helped a lot. In general working with (and letting go of) perceptions is, a great way of saving yourself trouble in future situations. But then there are situations of fear, which seems to demand a somewhat more radical approach then just mindfulness. All in all, I find myself extremely interesting, haha.

[end of free assocation session.]

cheers
B9

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Do you WANT life, love, and liberty? Or do you feel ENTITLED to them?

That's what I want to know. :)
What is more relevant:

What is being done for it?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by George Gordon
I'm looking for a woman that I can pull up onto my midnight stead and gallop into the forests...lalalllalallalalallaaaaaaa
yes, yes, beautifully said, my dark pensive boy. sounds good to me.

The impression I had about marriage before I started my quest was that man and woman are united together in the sense that they owned each other. There’s some element of possessing each other. That want of control or power.
actually i think that you are right in a sense. you are speaking of a love that consumes you, and your sense of self, and you actually CHOOSE to give in to it. both of you, so that neither of you own yourselves any longer, not even each other, only the love between you.

and it is frightening, very much so as you are comfortable with yourself, it is your vessel. it is as if you allowed your spirit to leave your body, how diconcernting and frightening that would be! for you will not be the same when you return! you most likely will not even fit where you once were able to. how courageous, or desperate, you would have to be to embark on such a trip! and most will not. would you sacrifice yourself for a love that is all consuming?

Ridiculous. Something I disagree with SO strongly now. Everybody’s a stranger leading their own life yet we meet others and share ourselves, sometimes, like marriage, we make commitments to each other; however we do not cease to be our own person free to explore as we please—there interjects an certainty of respect for that person, that is all. No one can be truly known.
this i also agree with. but it is another choice that is made out of the same love that requires you to disown your self, is the choice to let go. let go of all that you sacrificed self for, and all that is the other individual, if need be. and that choice is just as hard and terrifying as the original choice to give in at all.

kinda makes you wonder why do it at all. so some just do not.

and the question would be, would you give up all that you know as it is, for a chance at something that offers no guarantees?

(oh, and georgie, i am not playing hard to get, its just that someone needs to clean up their mailbox...)

Last edited:

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
and the question would be, would you give up all that you know as it is, for a chance at something that offers no guarantees?
Dont you get it iqqi? Its the RISK that makes the romance an adventure! Guarantees are boring, save them for your rebates on appliances. Your problem is that you are searching externally for adventure when there is a whole world inside you waiting to be discovered. The right man will be able to shed light on a thousand dark paths unexplored in the winding maze of your soul.

You will know him when just holding his hand and speaking his name gives you chills, a precursor to orgasmic thrills! I once knew a girl who had this effect on me. She destroyed my heart and I will never love another woman like that again,but that doesnt mean theres not hope for an idealist like yourself. I took my chance and lost but I dont regret a single moment and I know that the love will never die.

But mourn not my innocence, for now I am free to be a heartless bastard ravaging and pillaging my lovers with the abandon of a wild beast! :cool:

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Dont you get it iqqi? Its the RISK that makes the romance an adventure! Guarantees are boring, save them for your rebates on appliances.
yes, ninja i do get it... i am with you....bring it on....

Your problem is that you are searching externally for adventure when there is a whole world inside you waiting to be discovered. The right man will be able to shed light on a thousand dark paths unexplored in the winding maze of your soul.
i "discovered" it and "explored" it on my own. the "right man" will be lucky for me to share with him what i found. get it right.

oh, and sorry bout your girl.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
All I can say is that in time you will meet somebody magical who will make you see parts of you that you didnt know existed! They will not necessarily reveal your identity as much as add many facets to the gem that you are. Trust me babe, if someone told me this 2 years ago I would just roll my eyes because I already knew myself. But the point is that our lives will one day end without us really knowing all there is to know about ourselves.

When worlds collide, they create a world onto its own and both people are never the same afterwards, tainted with the essence of each other.

I am not discouraging your thirst for adventure, all I am saying is that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and we often find the most profound connections in the least likely people at the least likely times, so dont rule out Mr. Magic if he is not the crazy nomad you dream of. You´d be shooting yourself in the foot, because that sort of spark is all too rare my dear.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
so dont rule out Mr. Magic if he is not the crazy nomad you dream of.
Mr. Magic is the man that i want, to complement my own wizardry. ;)

i agree, the whole transformation you undergo (in those serious cases) is part of the adventure.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I just read this gem.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41738

Curious to hear your input because I think it is spot on:

Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
I understand now that women don’t want a perfect DonJuan who follows a secret code of conduct. If he is hot, then maybe she will screw him for a while but eventually boredom will set in and she’ll leave him for a real man. Someone with more dimensions to his character... A Renaissance Man who has embraced his infinite nature and takes her on unpredictable adventures through her emotions. He is fierce and stoic, but his strength is tempered by a tenderness that only she can see. Outgoing yet shy. Confident and yet humble. Tough but also vulnerable…

Ahh the thrill of the human paradox!

Now I truly understand the wisdom behind the phrase “Be Yourself” People whine all the time about how this is bad advice because they were being themselves all along and it got them nowhere. What they fail to see is that they were being anything but themselves! They were just playing a one-dimensional role created by others. Living in a world of absolutes and inhibitions, the multi-faceted splendor of their true selves was left to rot in a self-imposed prison.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I noticed how I agreed with iqqi and she ignored my post. I made my post as kind of an attempt to see if she would respond. However, like the typical female, she ignores those that agree with her and move onto to those that disagree.

Its a true lesson in life - never agree with her unless you honestly agree with her.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eric Smith
LOL, I noticed how I agreed with iqqi and she ignored my post. I made my post as kind of an attempt to see if she would respond. However, like the typical female, she ignores those that agree with her and move onto to those that disagree.

Its a true lesson in life - never agree with her unless you honestly agree with her.
lets agree to agree, you attention wh0re! wah wah wah, iqqi ignored me, wah wah wah....;)

i don't think that GG was disagreeing with me BTW.