Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wanna hear it from the experts, what's your best turn around when a girl starts ...

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
acting shady or flaky?

Do you make them taste their own medicine? I wanna hear what some DJs in here do that make it work for them to rebound the situation.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
acting shady or flaky?

Do you make them taste their own medicine? I wanna hear what some DJs in here do that make it work for them to rebound the situation.
Read my signature.

Igetit!

Reaction score
909pua said:
acting shady or flaky?
Well personally,The FIRST THING I do is check MYSELF.

I check myself REGUARDLESS OF whatever she's saying or doing.

The reason I do this is because women are REACTIVE.

We approach a girl,and depending on how we approach her,she either reacts with interest or disinterest.

So let's say she reacts with interest in you,and you two form a relationship.
Well if you two start dating,then obviuosly her interest level is high,or else she wouldn't get into a commited relationship with you.

If you two have been dating for a while,then all the sudden she starts acting "shady",and by "shady" I mean basically flaking,coming up with excuse after excuse not to spend time with you.

Basically it seems like she's avoiding you,and sex is either very low or non-existant.

In that case,MORE THAN LIKELY,it's because YOU STOPPED DOING whatever it was you did in the approach and at the beginning of the relationship.

This is more likely to be the cause than another guy being in the picture.

909pua said:
Do you make them taste their own medicine?
It really depends on what that "medicine" and your purpose for making her "taste it" is.

If your purpose is to make her get back interested in you again,you'll probably fail.

"Tit for tat",or "I'm going to do X to her because she did Y to me" normally doesn't work if the goal is to re-ignite the interest she had at the beginning.

I don't know everything,but I DO KNOW this...

If she's acting shady and/or flakey but claims she still wants to be in the relationship,that means YOU SCREWED UP somewhere.

If there's no other guy involved,she's acting weird,and yet she still claims to want to be with you,then YOU dropped the ball somewhere.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I don't know everything,but I DO KNOW this...

If she's acting shady and/or flakey but claims she still wants to be in the relationship,that means YOU SCREWED UP somewhere.

hey man, im talking about the same girl. i know you probably will be like damn, same girl again? anyway, this is the time line. last 2 thursdays, we went out and had dinner and we drank. took her back to her car in the parking lot then we fvked and i ate her out. then following monday, we chilled again and did the same thing in her car at some park after work and she told me to eat her out. i left for a business trip last tuesday and i told her the night before i would call. i called the next day to tell her i was already getting in the plane, this was like 8 am. never returned my call til the night time around 8 pm when i was already at my destination. i called back 2 hours later and she said "oh so are you busy, blah blah blah". i said "ya, i went to go drink blah blah , whats up." i said i was gonna arrive back on friday night. she said "maybe we can do something". i said "ya sure you can come get me at the airport". next day wednesday, i called her again in the evening. she said whats up blah blah blah how are you doing blah blah. i asked her what she was gonna do after work, she said "im gonna go to church with my EX, i'll call you back". she never called back. then thursday i called again asking her to buy some plane tickets ahead of time for a trip to NY in january and i would pay her back when the time comes. she said she couldn't and it had to wait til friday since her credit card is maxed out. i told her the sale is ending soon. she said she would call back, she never did. Friday came, i wasn't gonna call her to remind her to pick me up at the airport so in the end we never met. (i wasnt gonna call to remind since she didnt keep her promise in calling me back). anyway, no contact til today. i called her in the AM, and she picked up after 4 times calling. she said "hi how was your trip blah blah blah". i said "hi how are you, how was halloween last night, blah blah blah" then she said "let me wake up and wash my face and I'll call you back". i said ok. so she never did. I know i will get some a$$ again but i hate these fvkin games she plays. maybe i should start stepping it up a notch. she really doesn't flake, its more like returning of phone calls.