Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I have some kind of fetish for those 90s-00s wrestlers

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
^^^^ This right here, perfect example of what we are dealing with here. Excellent breakdown. If you are "black" you are allowed to call other black men thugs and N's, but if you are "white" you aren't allowed to do so or you will be labeled racist. Complete and utter non-sense.

Booker T called Hulk Hogan the N word live on a WCW pay-per-view back in the day, why didn't Booker T gets banned from the Hall Of Fame for it? Oh I forgot, Booker T is black so it's "ok" when he says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo
Would you stop with the race card bull. You sound like a whiney baby right now. Aren't you being PC by not saying the word. If you want to say it then say it no one can stop you from saying the word.

Chill out and stop crying you sound like a broad right now.

It's really funny how certain whites make the argument of "if blacks can say it why can't we" ummm.........don't act like you haven't said the word in your life and is not using it now. It was a time when blacks were not saying it and whites was using it all the time

Just stop it. If you want to say it then say it. No one is stopping you.

If you are getting your panties in a bunch about blacks using an offensive word, then what does that tell me about you? Stop snitching on yourself

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Would you stop with the race card bull. You sound like a whiney baby right now. Aren't you being PC by not saying the word. If you want to say it then say it no one can stop you from saying the word.

Chill out and stop crying you sound like a broad right now.

It's really funny how certain whites make the argument of "if blacks can say it why can't we" ummm.........don't act like you haven't said the word in your life and is not using it now. It was a time when blacks were not saying it and whites was using it all the time

Just stop it. If you want to say it then say it. No one is stopping you.

If you are getting your panties in a bunch about blacks using an offensive word, then what does that tell me about you? Stop snitching on yourself

1.) I was told by the Moderators that it's against the Forum's terms and conditions to use the word, so I don't use it here anymore.

2.) I'm BLACK, as I have told you 1,000 times already.

3.) Let's make a deal, I'll stop "whining" about the PC based, liberal based, we all are victims society, if you stop "whining" about the White Supremacy and the notion that "all the white people are coming to get us". Deal?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stop speaking on it awhile ago, I made a thread about both sides should let this race stuff go.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to watch Hogan's old reality show. It was terrible, but it was like watching a train wreck. He appeared to have a very odd, unhealthy-seeming obsession with his daughter. Any guy who tried to date her, or even flirt with her, and he would act like a jealous AFC orbiter. So it's not surprising to me that he would go off on a racist tirade when she decided to date an African American. The emotion probably came more from his preoccupation with his daughter than from any inherent racism - not that that makes it okay in any way.

White people have been told we have no right to use that word. Which is fine by me, I have no desire to use it. I'm not saying I've never used it - I'm sure I did as a kid, I heard it a lot then - but now days 99% of the time I hear the word, it's from the mouth of a black person. I think if we want the word to die, I agree with Fatal Jay, both sides should stop using it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The emotion probably came more from his preoccupation with his daughter than from any inherent racism - not that that makes it okay in any way.
I don't see why a person should have to be okay with their daughter interracially marrying, or for interracial dating period. If wanting to maintain your race is racist, then racist is a normal and good thing. And who would want their daughter to date/marry a low class redneck or whigger either? We can't use the equivalent word for a black person, I suppose because under progressive ideology of protected classes if you even rightly criticize one you've criticized the whole herd.

In a free country with a constitution, everyone should be afforded to say whatever they want and hold any social belief they want. Worse, there is a huge double standard. It's just like feminism.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know something is amiss if the discussion ends up being on the race card, white supremacy, and interracial marriages

... if the thread started off talking about 90's wrestlers fetish in 3-pages.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrestling like everything else was ruined after the '90's by PC.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember to find it enjoyable even in the early 00's, the old crew which was young in the late 90s was still young enough to drag it, then after 2004-2005 it seemed like they decided to make it more PC and more family friendly.

Needless to say that when something is for everybody, it becomes for no one like most action movies nowadays.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anything will ever come close to mid 90's wrestling. You had the Monday Night Wars, NWO, Hogan turning heel, Stone Cold, The loose cannon Brian Pillman, ECW, PPV caliber matches on free TV every week, edgy writing. I quit watching wrestling when the PG era started, but I recently saw a new federation called Lucha Underground which is really good.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I don't think anything will ever come close to mid 90's wrestling. You had the Monday Night Wars, NWO, Hogan turning heel, Stone Cold, The loose cannon Brian Pillman, ECW, PPV caliber matches on free TV every week, edgy writing. I quit watching wrestling when the PG era started, but I recently saw a new federation called Lucha Underground which is really good.

I agree

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yannick I always thought you were a wrestler :), you remind me of VADER lol

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vader was the only fat dude in wrestling history doing back flips off the top rope

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched Summerslam last night. I liked it. Wish Brock coulda got the clean win but Taker had to cheat so whatever.