Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I have some kind of fetish for those 90s-00s wrestlers

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he had anything bad to say about the Rock, he sure did steal a lot of Rock lingo during that reality show he use to have on VH1.

I really don't trip on whites saying the N-word for the simple fact I know they say it around their buddies or when at home.

As long as the word is not used around me, for the simple fact I don't use the word at all.

Hulk Hogan is wrestling royalty at the least, even though I feel the Rock has surpassed Hogan as far as going beyond wrestling.

It's funny though because Vince once said the N word before on wrestling himself

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
If he had anything bad to say about the Rock, he sure did steal a lot of Rock lingo during that reality show he use to have on VH1.

I really don't trip on whites saying the N-word for the simple fact I know they say it around their buddies or when at home.

As long as the word is not used around me, for the simple fact I don't use the word at all.

Hulk Hogan is wrestling royalty at the least, even though I feel the Rock has surpassed Hogan as far as going beyond wrestling.

It's funny though because Vince once said the N word before on wrestling himself
Yeah but Vince said it in character. And the joke was that he was an old white guy trying to look cool to a young white guy whos got a connection with black culture.

The whole joke was that Vince was out of touch. Thats a bit different from going on a real life racist rant because youre pissed your real life daughter likes to date men of a different race.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't understand why people consider the N word so ****ing bad I could care less about the actual word itself.

1. drinking with friends and my wife at home, playing spades, my wife is on my team against another couple, my wife's deal and she's taking forever to tell me how many books she's got in her hand so i' like girl come on hurry up lol we ain't got all day. she's like "look here nigga lol, slow your roll lol i got this over here"

2. when we first started dating years ago, my now wife ran into a guy who basically was an orbiter, while we were out at a beach restaurant. so she tries to be nice an introduces me to her old friend or what not, I see what's up. Dude just comes out and say "oh i didn't know you dated ******s, no wonder you wouldn't date me".

The word itself is not a problem it's the context in which you used it in. No my wife is not just as racist as the orbiter guy becuase "hey she used the N word" that's 2 totally different contexts. One is in a joking light hearted manner the other is meant to be derogatory.

lol, very rarely does someone offend someone when they say N!GGA but rarely is someone trying not to offend someone when they say N!GGER lol.

I mean, Mr 50 year old suburban white dad is not talking it his 22 year old daughter saying "Cindy, I mean, you have your whole life ahead of you, you have so many options, i just don't know how i feel about you dating all these n!ggas when you could be dating all these other people in your race" lolol.

I don't give a **** about what word he used. Listen to his thoughts about black people. Jesus christ that is a racist *******.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I swear I'm so sick and tired of this PC-based society crap from Big Government, Big Media and Big Corporations (like the WWE).

Isn't it ironic how WWE is so PC now? I mean all of the filthy shyt that WWE produced on national television during the 1997-2001 "Attitude Era", all of the wrestlers who have died young due to drug overdoses, all of the wrestlers who received brain damage due to chair shots, all of the fvcking wrestlers who were pumped up on steroids (including Vince Mcmahon himself) during the 1984-1992 Golden Era, etc. Isn't it ironic how PC they are all of a sudden?

Hulk Hogan said this shyt years ago when he wasn't even under contract with the WWE. Rappers can come out and say the "N" word all day long, and Black "Progressives" can come out calling white people White Trash, White Supremacists, Honkey, Cracker, and saying all types of flat out racist shyt towards White people ALL DAY LONG.

But the moment a white person says the "N" word, everybody goes fvcking bonkers. I'm so sick and tired of the PC, double standard, bullshyt.

And damn Jaylan, I have just lost all respect for you. You were the same guy saying me (a black guy) should be BANNED from all professional and political spaces because I said the N WORD, like we don't say that shyt every fvcking day! I have lost all respect for you, I'm with some of these other guys on here and wish you were banned a long time ago.

Dennis Rodman, Tyson, Shaq, etc. all of which worked with Hogan in the wrestling business, they are starting to come out to defend Hogan in which they should.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Dennis-Rodman-Defends-Hulk-Hogan-WWE-Termination-73797.html

Fvck WWE, I should go cancel my Network subscription over this bullshyt.

There would be NO WWE if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, period. Hulk Hogan is the biggest Wrestling Star ever. He put pro wrestling on the national stage in the 1980's/early 1990's, he put WCW as a promotion on the national stage in the mid 1990's, and with the nWo he kicked off the biggest BOOM period in wrestling ever in the late 1990's. He even helped small a.ss TNA become a decent 2nd position company to the WWE for a period of time in the late 2000s decade. He still holds the record for the biggest wrestling audience in the US (Wrestlemania 3) and he still holds the record for the most watched wrestling show in the US which was his match with Andre on Saturday Night's Main Event which drew 33 million people!

And for WWE to totally disrespect him over a audio clip from years ago using the N word, that same N word that is licensed in every filthy rap song produced since 1995, is completely insane!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
African Americans and Rappers who use the N word are not saying the word in a negative or offensive tones, whereas when used by other races it is generally used to be offensive like in this case with hulk Hogan.

African Americans use the word in varies shades some meaning to greet someone or in a negative way. African Americans have been known to flip things when their backs are against the wall. The word was actually flipped by whites who took the word from its origins "negus" which means African king or African God. Whites used it has a mocking during slavery.

the word ending in a and the word ending in er has two different meanings. Just like the word to and two have two different meanings.

Using the er ususally comes from hostility toward blacks or the person using the er is speaking on a opinion that blacks are inferior because they are black.

I feel like blacks and whites can use the word, but my thing with whites using the word, don't shy around the fact of just using it around your friends, use it around everyone no matter what. Use it around blacks, your boss, the workplace, your family etc.

If you feel like you should say the word then say it, just don't be a coward to saying it when it is comfortable to you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
African Americans use the word in varies shades some meaning to greet someone or in a negative way. African Americans have been known to flip things when their backs are against the wall. The word was actually flipped by whites who took the word from its origins "negus" which means African king or African God. Whites used it has a mocking during slavery.
damn fatal i learned something today. themoreyouknow.gif

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I feel like blacks and whites can use the word, but my thing with whites using the word, don't shy around the fact of just using it around your friends, use it around everyone no matter what. Use it around blacks, your boss, the workplace, your family etc.

If you feel like you should say the word then say it, just don't be a coward to saying it when it is comfortable to you.
I'm not sure why you want people to be publically insulting, but I agree in a free country even white people would have free speech. But will they still be banished and blacklisted from the economy in a PC communist purge? Easy to call coward when you're not the one that will be blacklisted.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
African Americans and Rappers who use the N word are not saying the word in a negative or offensive tones, whereas when used by other races it is generally used to be offensive like in this case with hulk Hogan.

African Americans use the word in varies shades some meaning to greet someone or in a negative way. African Americans have been known to flip things when their backs are against the wall...............

............the word ending in a and the word ending in er has two different meanings. Just like the word to and two have two different meanings.

Using the er ususally comes from hostility toward blacks or the person using the er is speaking on a opinion that blacks are inferior because they are black.
I'm so sick of this rationalization. The word comes from the same context, if we (as black people) don't want anybody else using it, then WE shouldn't use it. The nerve of the black community to think they have the reservation on word semantics and connotations that only WE can utilize, but nobody else can utilize, or we have the "right" (not sure where this right came from) to sock them in the mouth for saying it. That's completely and utterly insane.

Just like the word "thug". Rappers run around calling themselves thugs all day long to symbolize that they don't operate within the "rules" of society. But when a WHITE PERSON calls a black guy a thug, then all of a sudden it means the white person is racist?

Who keeps giving black people these licenses to just CHANGE the meaning of a word to whatever they want it to mean, and BAN other groups from using the word in the same connotation that they (black people) just created? Who the fvck keeps giving black people the right to do this shyt?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what really pisses me off about this whole thing?

My uncle mike that just died in may, he loved nothing more on earth than professional wrestling. If wrestling was on any channel he was watching it. He knew all the story lies, what little money he had he spent on Wrestling magazines. I bought him a ps2 for Christmas a while back and bought him 2 different wrestling games to go with it, and he still had those 2 games and just those 2 games until the day he died.

Like I like horse racing and how most people like say, the NFL that's how he felt about wrestling. He adored Hulk Hogan. That along with Jake the Snake Roberts were probably his 2 fav of all time wrestlers.

To think that he lived his life, worshiping this biggot who thinks that he is an inferior man based on the color of his skin, is unsettling to me. More than all the gotcha politics of the N word is.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm so sick of this rationalization. The word comes from the same context, if we (as black people) don't want anybody else using it, then WE shouldn't use it. The nerve of the black community to think they have the reservation on word semantics and connotations that only WE can utilize, but nobody else can utilize, or we have the "right" (not sure where this right came from) to sock them in the mouth for saying it. That's completely and utterly insane.

Just like the word "thug". Rappers run around calling themselves thugs all day long to symbolize that they don't operate within the "rules" of society. But when a WHITE PERSON calls a black guy a thug, then all of a sudden it means the white person is racist?

Who keeps giving black people these licenses to just CHANGE the meaning of a word to whatever they want it to mean, and BAN other groups from using the word in the same connotation that they (black people) just created? Who the fvck keeps giving black people the right to do this shyt?
Why are you worried about something you truly believe in that you can't control?

Tenacity said:
Fvck WWE, I should go cancel my Network subscription over this bullshyt.
Instead shouldn't you be on the phone calling to cancel your subscription to WWE etc. over your faux "outrage" at what happened to Hogan like you claimed you should do?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

the word ending in a and the word ending in er has two different meanings. Just like the word to and two have two different meanings.

This is the lamest rationalization I have seen in decades - Orwellian doublespeak.

I'll make sure to call you if I ever need the thought police.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to know that a word doesnt have a proper meaning but the meaning depends about the perceived intention of the one pronouncing it, according to what the one hearing it believes.

Kinda remind me of when a hot guy calls a girl sexy b1tch and she blush compared to when an ugly guy calls a girl sexy b1tch and he gets sued, in the first case it was a compliment in the second case he was harassing her, of course she decides what he meant.

I cant understand the mind trip and the rationalization of certain guys in order to push their sick mindset.

Regarding Hulk Hogan it didnt need to hear him talking that way to know who he really was, just have a look at his hogan knows best stuff and other shows and you can smell it, didnt surprise me yet honestly but at the same time you cant give a second chance to an ex convict while trying to wipe out from any work someone over a word.

Get a fvcking life and find yourself other means to satisfy your ego and emotion than joining the PC brigade.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:

This is the lamest rationalization I have seen in decades - Orwellian doublespeak.

I'll make sure to call you if I ever need the thought police.

I finally made the correlation of why you follow me in threads, it wasn't so much clear until they enforced gay marriage in each state.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I finally made the correlation of why you follow me in threads, it wasn't so much clear until they enforced gay marriage in each state.

It's humorous trying to watch you organize a thought.

Do your lips move as you struggle to operate a keyboard?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Lmao...the old looney tune does this with a few posters. But like I keep telling others here...dont argue with these dudes. Its a waste of posts. Let them be butthurt and ignored.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Good to know that a word doesnt have a proper meaning but the meaning depends about the perceived intention of the one pronouncing it, according to what the one hearing it believes.

Kinda remind me of when a hot guy calls a girl sexy b1tch and she blush compared to when an ugly guy calls a girl sexy b1tch and he gets sued, in the first case it was a compliment in the second case he was harassing her, of course she decides what he meant.
^^^^ This right here, perfect example of what we are dealing with here. Excellent breakdown. If you are "black" you are allowed to call other black men thugs and N's, but if you are "white" you aren't allowed to do so or you will be labeled racist. Complete and utter non-sense.

Booker T called Hulk Hogan the N word live on a WCW pay-per-view back in the day, why didn't Booker T gets banned from the Hall Of Fame for it? Oh I forgot, Booker T is black so it's "ok" when he says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo