Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some SERIOUS advice....

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Long story short.

I'm dating a Mormon...

I really like her, shes sexy and we have a lot of fun.

She just told me today thats she's a mormon. Nothing else, other then marriage is for eternity not 'till death do us part'.

So I did some research, and Mormons aren't allowed to do anything sexual before marriage.

What do I do??? If I even want to kiss her I have to marry her....

Normally I would say next, but is there anyway to corrupt her haha, thats bad, but its how I feel.

Haha, if no one has gone threw this, then I will likely just stay friends with her...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Mormon Ideal

Anything that stirs passions or sexual thoughts should be avoided. Being all alone late at night is just not a good idea, in my opinion. I recommend getting home early, staying out of parked cars (try the 2.3-second rule, humorously offered by one General Authority: get out of the car within 2.3 seconds after the wheels have stopped moving), going on double dates, avoiding R-rated movies or other material that is suggestive or morally offensive, and so forth. Hand-holding and brief, non-passionate kisses are O.K., but stay out of situations where kissing or necking becomes the major activity. And touching someone else in the "strike zone" - especially in private areas (you know, the places you need to keep covered with a swimming suit at a "decent" pool or beach) - is wrong. Touching that stimulates sexual excitement (often called "petting") is wrong.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I know, Mormons are one of those religions that puts God before anything else, including one's self (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If I were you, I'd run like hell. If a chick's religion or God is more important than the man she marries, the relationship is going to be a miserable one. She'll be consulting God and the members of the church before she consults you on anything.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:/ Um, well Christians arn't suppose to have sex until their married and do they? NO!
See if she'll do anything with you and if not then decide if she is 'The One'. And if not next her.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bussey... she's probably starving for it.

Try and corrupt her. Do pretty much everything the manual says, but in reverse. :D

If she keeps stopping you, then just next her.

Too bad, her ideals are the most productive for society.

Cheers

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
As with all religions, Mormons vary on how devout they are.

Just ask her in what ways her religion will affect your relationship.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

They call that rape in other states.

Treat her like anyone else. If she's up for it fine, if not and that's what you're after, move on, simple.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
OK. Long story short.

I'm dating a Mormon...

I really like her, shes sexy and we have a lot of fun.

She just told me today thats she's a mormon. Nothing else, other then marriage is for eternity not 'till death do us part'.

So I did some research, and Mormons aren't allowed to do anything sexual before marriage.

What do I do??? If I even want to kiss her I have to marry her....

Normally I would say next, but is there anyway to corrupt her haha, thats bad, but its how I feel.

Haha, if no one has gone threw this, then I will likely just stay friends with her...
I have had sex with several mormons. They are no different from any other subjigated religious types...look at the catholic girls as being known as the biggest sluts from catholic school.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
repression + starvation + guilt

Watch out, you might have a hellcat on your hands once all that repressed sexuality is let loose :D

Enjoy!

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, alright majority seem to think I should just play it out see what happens.
It explains why I never get more then a hug, but they have been lasting longer... maybe more sexual tension will get her shell to break.

Anyone else have any insight?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mojo604
Get her drunk :D
Mormons don't drink, do drugs or intake caffeine... explains why coffee date didn't work well.. She had hot chocolate.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mormons don't drink, do drugs or intake caffeine... explains why coffee date didn't work well.. She had hot chocolate.
oh my....

NEXT!

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks balls! Haha, I blew off two other girls for this one. :mad:

This is Canada tho... Utah is all Mormans... Canada is all open minded, non religious, hot chicks... Frustrating!

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proceed slowly. Start with a kiss, then extend it to a french kiss. Then start grabbing, but don't be too aggressive either. Grab her breasts lightly, and make sure she likes it. After she's comfortable with your touch, proceed more, but don't rape. Give her orgasm first, when she's fully clothed if possible (she's unlikely to take her clothes off for the first time).

When she says "no", it really means no. Don't rape her. Just make sure she's comfortable around you. Also, don't do this in public, make sure you guys are alone in a locked dark room. If she likes your touch, she will let you proceed.

It takes time, but everybody likes sex. She will eventually give up.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you not read anything???

I CANT EVEN KISS HER!!! But I'll try man. I'm sure she can give a bit. She wasn't always a Morman, 3 years ago, she was huge into drinkign and drugs... so I know theres a normal girl somewhere in there.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you not read anything???

I CANT EVEN KISS HER!!! But I'll try man. I'm sure she can give a bit. She wasn't always a Morman, 3 years ago, she was huge into drinkign and drugs... so I know theres a normal girl somewhere in there.
You don't have to start by kissing. You can start by groping her when you guys are hugging.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevada is right next to Utah (Mormon mecca) I find that it either goes one of two ways with morman girls

1. She's not practicing and is all over the place drinking, clubbing, smoking, having sex... all of these are qualities you should look for in a morman girl because they're like NORMAL girls.

2. They're practicing, church on sunday, they try to convert YOU to mormanism and other then that they don't do much 'partying' as you know it.

When I find out I'm dealing with number one i'm mildy interested. When I meet a number two, my IL plummets like a meteor through the atmosphere and I avoid them like the plaugue.

Last edited: