I need some SERIOUS advice....

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I'm still not entirely sure.

I suspect she's the latter though. In which case, she can introduce me to her hot non-mormon friends haha.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you wasting your time? You are getting oneitis.. very, very bad.

Move on, this is silly

Dietzcoi

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if all that mormon stuff is true and if your chic is a real mormon follower, then wouldn't DATING risk her engaging in sexual activity? YES! So, she shouldn't even be dating in my opinion.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrupt her, it'll be easy. The more taboo sex is for her, the more you can make her crazy with teasing her etc. She'll eventually be so horney she won't know what to do.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Why are you wasting your time? You are getting oneitis.. very, very bad.

Its not oneitis man. But its a challenge, and I love challenges! Plus, I have other options, but I want to see if all this DJ stuff can even corrupt a Mormon, it be interesting to know, and I'll for sure keep you all updated.

Originally posted by the_great_gaia
if all that mormon stuff is true and if your chic is a real mormon follower, then wouldn't DATING risk her engaging in sexual activity? YES! So, she shouldn't even be dating in my opinion.
So I take it your saying I have a shot, considering she's already kinda broken the rules.

Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Corrupt her, it'll be easy. The more taboo sex is for her, the more you can make her crazy with teasing her etc. She'll eventually be so horney she won't know what to do.
Thats my plan, she's already crossed a bit, considereing your not allowed to hold hands, ahah wacky religion.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
Thats my plan, she's already crossed a bit, considereing your not allowed to hold hands, ahah wacky religion.
:D:D:D:D

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Mormons don't drink, do drugs or intake caffeine... explains why coffee date didn't work well.. She had hot chocolate.
Listen bro, women were put here for us! Women will always change to please the guy they are crazy about. Women have always been spoils of war, because they are easily adaptable creatures.

If you game is tight you will have her screaming "oh God like" the sinner she will believe she is!!!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you not read anything???

I CANT EVEN KISS HER!!! But I'll try man. I'm sure she can give a bit. She wasn't always a Morman, 3 years ago, she was huge into drinkign and drugs... so I know theres a normal girl somewhere in there.
U're nuts. That's a clear next

Case closed.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She drank hot chocolate. Caffiene is in chocolate. She has already sinned. Point this out to her, and then give her pleasure until her head explodes.

Good luck kid :)

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo much conflicting views here.

Plan is

Try to corrupt her
Go for other chicks, and blow this one off sometimes, considering she's a work in progress.

(She has white hot chocolate - she made sure there wasn't caffeine in it. I was creeped out by that, until I read about Mormon's haha.)

Prolly just end up pulling a Snoop if this chick won't change in a week, and 'drop it like its hot'.