i need help stealing this girl

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I can post anything I want on here, doesn't mean it's true. What the **** is that supposed to prove? Dumbass

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey 37 the number 37 must be the number of times u have been rejected and" coincidently the number of girls uv asked out" if u just posted yo late comebak and my comment on it u must stay on the forum i dont blame u should be trying to get al the help u can AFC

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe, you're a GWOB, plain and simple.

And what do the posts prove, we'll if you look at the first one it wouldn't have to be explained, dumbass. Its a "guide," that you can't just "make up"... moron. Now piss off and go flame somewhere else.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
It's 37, obviously you can't even read. Maybe you should finish grammar school before you start dj'ing. Chicks dig guys who can count

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Joe, you're a GWOB, plain and simple.

And what do the posts prove, we'll if you look at the first one it wouldn't have to be explained, dumbass. Its a "guide," that you can't just "make up"... moron. Now piss off and go flame somewhere else.
**** you *******. Just because someone disagrees with your bull****, doesn't mean they're flaming. What does a "guide" prove? If you don't like the way I act, brush up on your own manners. You dish it, get ready to take some back. Now I'll wait for your "boyfriend" to chirp in.

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY BAD IM SORRY I GOT UR afc NAME WRONG JOEY HOW GAY GETTIN ALL SENSITIVE CAUSE I GOT YA NAME WRONG U SURE UR NOT A FEMALE TRYING TO WISE UP TO GUYS MOVES

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gay because I pointed out the fact that you can't count?

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by trajicdynasty
NO UR GAY CAUSE U WANT TO BE
You're the one who keeps bringing "gay" up. I think you're projecting your fantasies on me. As far as the girl you're trying to steal, I don't think her bf has much to worry about. You couldn't steal a warm cup of piss.

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
UR GAYER THAN I THOUGHT WHO WOULD THINK ABOUT STEALING A CUP OF WARM PISS EXCEPT U U MUST BE THINKING ABOUT R KELLY U SICK BASTARD

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Since you're illiterate. I'm having trouble deciphering what you're saying. But I just noticed your age and I'm through arguing with a 15 yr old. Go to bed kid.

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
U FAGGOT U DONT EVEN HAVE UR AGE POSTED U MUST HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY YOUNGIN UR PROBABLY 10

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL MOSTLY I JUST LISTEN TO HER TALK AND GATHER AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN SHE ASKED ME TO BEAT UP HER EX WHY WOULD SHE NOT ASK HER BF TO DO THE TASK