Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need help stealing this girl

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a girl at my school who i really like she seems to like me also but im not sure she is about to turn 18 and her boyfriend have been going out for about A year and a half i know its wrong but i need help i would like to do wrong the right way, how should i act,what should i not do, how do i convince her i am better than her current boyfriend,and what will help me the most to steal her:D :(

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FIRST OFF: ƒuck the haters!
I know a bunch of losers are going to flame your thread right now b!tching and moaning about the girl they lost to a real man. So, right now, shut the ƒuck up, people!

That said, about stealing this chick. You need to give us a little info...

how did you meet her, her age, yours, etc. etc.

btw., I see your age says 15... she's about to hit 18?

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 16 she is about to be 18 Im a jnior but her boyfriend is also a junior she is a senior i met her in psychology class she sits right next to me

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

just make sure her boyfriend isnt the jealous type. I know a guy that took someones GF and that following weekend at the football game he was pummelled by her Ex and his friends. It wasnt a pretty site believe me so be careful about doing that sh** because it might get you hurt in the long run.

Im not in High School btw but that was a vivid memory to me.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
There are plenty of girls out there, why **** around with another guy's girl? The smart ass who talked about not worrying about it, maybe you'll get you woman stolen on you and you'll know how it feels.

It's disrespectful, but if she's a big enough ho to do it, I'd say **** the *****.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
There are plenty of girls out there, why **** around with another guy's girl? The smart ass who talked about not worrying about it, maybe you'll get you woman stolen on you and you'll know how it feels.

It's disrespectful, but if she's a big enough ho to do it, I'd say **** the *****.
Who said "ƒuck around"? We said "steal." That means: she dumps him, and settles with my man trajicdynasty over here. And don't give us that "bad karma" shyt. You're just mad cause someone stole you're *****, don't playerhate, congratulate. What is it with you AFC's b!tching all over this forum? Get a shrink and get it over with!

-----

Trajic,

OK, so you're younger, does she know? Do you look younger? If her man's younger this might not be an issue but I know I chased this super-hot senior my sophomore year (she was the hottest girl in the school, meaning: if she wore something revealing, guys who'd see her perfect face/tits/ass would just get raped by their right hand). Well, she never went for me, even though i found out later she developed a crush on me. Why? Because she didn't want to be seen with a younger guy.

Anyway, have you ever made a move yet? Any signs you get? Is this a purely hypothetical question or is something in the works... the reason I ask is because there is no magic approach on all women, we need to have some info to understand what matches this one best. Also, my #1 magic hint that does work and you should NEVER forget, DON'T FALL FOR HER. DO NOT DEVELOP ANY FEELINGS FOR THIS GIRL.

Now give us some data, damnit!

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been flirting alot with her i notice everything about her and she know i do she is always smiling at me and says my name in a particular tone when she greets me she also said that she used to see me around alot before we met like when i was a freshman

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
also she was voted most athletic in the school and i am also an athlete i practice martial arts i showed her that i could do pushup on my thumbs and she seemed to be impressed she said she was going to ask her boyfriend if he could do that knowing he would say no

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trajicdynasty
also she was voted most athletic in the school and i am also an athlete i practice martial arts i showed her that i could do pushup on my thumbs and she seemed to be impressed she said she was going to ask her boyfriend if he could do that knowing he would say no
Her bringing up her boyfriend immediately is no good sign.

Anyway, if you guys do flirt all the time and she is nice to you, says your name (chicks say your name a lot when they're interested), then you have a decent chance. About the push-up, don't try to impress chicks with frivolous sh!t, it goes nowhere.

Do you ever see her outside (I assume so because I can't imagine you doing push-ups inside your psychology class)?
Also, just cause she flirts back a little doesn't mean she would date you, I know chicks who flirt with guys and are flattered by them but wouldn't date them but are just happy about the confidence they get from the flirting.

Any moves or convos you've had?

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes the push up was in class and we have alot of conversations do u think i pay to much attention to her

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes the push up was in class and we have alot of conversations do u think i pay to much attention to her
If you did a push up for her inside class then you are DEFINITELY giving her too much attention... that was a really dumb move.

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didnt my friend is a boxer and he didnt think i could do it so she doesnt know i did it for her

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just checking, I thought you would otherwise be a CP (Cute Puppy, a guy chicks flirt with for the attention and "reeaaaally tiny favors" but would never date and just lead along).

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Who said "ƒuck around"? We said "steal." That means: she dumps him, and settles with my man trajicdynasty over here. And don't give us that "bad karma" shyt. You're just mad cause someone stole you're *****, don't playerhate, congratulate. What is it with you AFC's b!tching all over this forum? Get a shrink and get it over with!

-----

Trajic,

OK, so you're younger, does she know? Do you look younger? If her man's younger this might not be an issue but I know I chased this super-hot senior my sophomore year (she was the hottest girl in the school, meaning: if she wore something revealing, guys who'd see her perfect face/tits/ass would just get raped by their right hand). Well, she never went for me, even though i found out later she developed a crush on me. Why? Because she didn't want to be seen with a younger guy.

Anyway, have you ever made a move yet? Any signs you get? Is this a purely hypothetical question or is something in the works... the reason I ask is because there is no magic approach on all women, we need to have some info to understand what matches this one best. Also, my #1 magic hint that does work and you should NEVER forget, DON'T FALL FOR HER. DO NOT DEVELOP ANY FEELINGS FOR THIS GIRL.

Now give us some data, damnit!

Nobody said anything about karma you **** knob!. And nobody stole my girl. You're just pissed off that you can't get enough tail, so you have to horn in on someone else.

Plenty of other women, but ultimately, it's up to the girl. Is she LTR material or not. If she is, all the dj'ing in the world won't help.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
joey 37 u must be bored u all late with ya comebak u AFC
Nah, I just don't spend my life posting on a ****ing board like you do you lame ****