"I love you" in T Minus 2 weeks

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no reason to tell her that first, none whatsoever. Tell me what benefit it brings you?

if she feels the same way..then you have nothing to worry about.

obviously you were with a women that didnt feel the same way.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
If tomorrow never comes, would she know how much i loved her? Tell that someone that you love, just what your thinking of...If tomorrow Never Comes

Fcuk what anyone else says!!!

If you Love her - THEN TELL HER!!!

Dont rue a missed opportunity!

Sarge On...
Agreed...At some point you have to hold on to your nuts, and say this, IF IT'S TRUE.

I made this mistake last time. The failing point of my relationship, was when she said it, but then took it back and played it off when I didn't reciprocate properly. 7-8 months later, we've never said it to one another, and her interest level dropped to the ****ter. She convinced herself that she never loved me, and then she dumped me. And I DID love her.

I should have taken that chance much earlier on, and then if she didn't love me, the breakup would have been much easier, and I would have had to spend less time with a girl that didn't love me.

Instead, I was a *****, and never said it at all, and got burned...

Listen, you have two options here...

You can say this NOW, and find out if she loves you or not, if she does, great. If she doesn't, well then at least you can break up with her, and look for women who are truly interested in you.

OR, you can be a *****, not say this, and be in a relatinoship where your girl doesn't love you. <===This is what Nishbuk did...and it sucks. It sucks really, really bad.

Worse comes to worse, you break up with her, but goddamnit, let me tell you, it will be SO much better, if you take this chance now, and are forced to break up with her NOW, rather than waiting another 3 months till she dumps your ass cause she never loved you.

Be a man, and tell her. And then whatever happens, be ready for the consequences.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T DO IT!

Telling her yu love her first is a really baaaaaaad idea, i was in the same shoes once with the girl i'm with, i was like so much into this chick i had to really, and i mean really, fight off the urge to call her 3 times a day. If it wasn't for this forum i'm sure she would have dumped me coz of my AFC tendencies.

I almost told her i love her until i read a thread about love on the forum, i don't remember the name though. Only the day b4 yesterday, wham! she said it right into my face and it felt goooood
coz i really felt IN control.:D

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in Control of what?

just because she expressed how she felt before you?

do you not realize if she Feels the same way you do...when you say I love you.

it DOENST MEAN **** WITH CONTROL.

damn...this forum isnt the world.

realize that most of the advice given here is from massive negative expierences from guys or guys who have no expierence.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
in Control of what?

realize that most of the advice given here is from massive negative expierences from guys or guys who have no expierence.
dito.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
in Control of what?

Ditto X 1000

:crackup:

Respect

G-man

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv and shez...I agree with you guys. There comes point when not saying this will make you just as much of a ***** as saying it. This forum has gotten a hell of lot more cynical lately. Whatever happend to our powerhouses like Giovanni, Desdinova, Pook, etc...?

Those guy really understood this game of love isn't really a game at all.

Guys, Alot of things are different when you are moving into LTR stage. And for god sake, if you DON'T say "I love you" after you've been in an LTR for a while, what are you doing?

You are WASTING your time with a woman who doesn't neccesarily love you!

If she loves you, ACTUALLY loves you, who says it first doesn't mean ****, if you're going for a commited LTR.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The ONLY time a woman will react badly when a guy tells her that he loves her first is if she doesn't love him back. She'll feel pressure to have feelings that she doesn't, which usually leads her to end things.

If she loves him and he tells her that he loves her first it makes her love him even more.

If she doesn't love you after a year, she's not going to. If she tells you that she loves you before at least 6 months she's full of sh*t and just caught up in infatuation.

NEVER profess love to anyone you haven't known really well for AT LEAST 6 months, period.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go ahead and fu.cking SAY IT.

Every man needs to go thru his first (and several) loves.

Not to mention HE'S FU.CKING GOING TO ITALY you dumb ass tools.

Even if it bombs, he's gonna be able to get some tail in Italy. Or even if it works, he's still gonna be able to get some tail in Italy and come back to ready and waiting tail.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can say it first in some cases. if she breaks down and cries for ten minutes, then you're good. but that was like a year in

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
If tomorrow never comes, would she know how much i loved her? Tell that someone that you love, just what your thinking of...If tomorrow Never Comes

Fcuk what anyone else says!!!

If you Love her - THEN TELL HER!!!

Dont rue a missed opportunity!

Sarge On...
Listen to that song, apply it, and your going to be a chump!

Different situations require different approaches.

I am guessing you have a good idea after 5 months of her personality and if she is the kind of girl to say it first or not? You should also be able to sense if she loves you, dont listen to her words, just feel it, I have found this the best indicator somtimes when chicks are really afraid to show their emotions. If you sense she loves you, say it. Just dont blurt it out, steer the conversation in that direction then let it come out when the time is right.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although as some say, saying it will let you know straight up if she loves you or not. After 5 months, if she doesnt love you, she probably wont. Better to move on. When I talk about love in this sense I am talking about infatuation, as Wyldfire stated, it takes a long time for real love, the kind where you both accept eachother for who they are, to grow. But the infatuation part is essential at the beggining IMHO, otherwise, you will always feel like you are settling for less. At least that is what I have experienced.