Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I love you" coming up soon - what is the best response?

dxstyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I Love you
You: Okay, that's sweet, now put on your panties i have to go, the door is right over there, later!

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, what about through instant messaging?

Her: I love you baby
You: ???????

How to avoid that sh!t?

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hellooooo?

------------------

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i swear, no one checks this archived crap out...

------------------

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~:
man i swear, no one checks this archived crap out...

Heh, I do! Actually this is my first time here. I wonder why people neglect it. I am sure there is some good stuff here in this part of the board.

If I knew a girl was about to tell me she loved me, then I would reply with this after she told me. "Your sweet babe, come with me to X this friday." X being where you would like to take her.

If she replied with a don't you love me or some sort of rebuttle you will need to discuss it anyway then ya can give her the slow down a little I am having fun speech.

------------------
"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~:
Hey guys, what about through instant messaging?

Her: I love you baby
You: ???????

How to avoid that sh!t?

LOL, that is so easy!

What you do is ignore it and say something relevant to what you were just talking about.

It is very possible she popped you that she loved you and you accidently closed the window immediately after she sent it to you. Pretty valid excuse if she calls you on it and if she brings it up later you can be like, "I didnt see any I love you message I must have closed the window"

------------------
"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pro:
LOL, that is so easy!

What you do is ignore it and say something relevant to what you were just talking about.

It is very possible she popped you that she loved you and you accidently closed the window immediately after she sent it to you. Pretty valid excuse if she calls you on it and if she brings it up later you can be like, "I didnt see any I love you message I must have closed the window"

yea thanks for the advice.

Doesn't work for me beacuse I've done it too many times. Doing it more times will get me caught. Changing the subject works but seems kinda awkward.

I see, I guess I'll just compliment her back, but just don't tell her I love her.

Her: I love you...
Me: Hmmm...oh really? If you do then come me at X..blah blah
- or - if you do then come do X with me baby...blah blah...

That works
Basically play hard to get and play games.

------------------

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy answer!

Her: "I love you."
You: "And I love your smile."

hahahah

I've come across the issue where a girl has told me she loves me before I felt the same twice now.

Both times I kissed and hugged them tight. Then I expressed how much I really cared for them. I didn't say I loved them just that I really care about them.

The girl should get the hint. But if she presses, which has happend before, hehe. I'll tell her straight out that I'm not in love. That at some point I may fall in love but I don't feel that way yet. Yeah, they don't like to hear that but it's the truth. I've never told a girl "I love you" if I didn't mean it. And I never will say it if it's not true. I tell them how much I care about them. When I'm actually in love, THEN and ONLY then will I say "I love you.".

Word.

-Shadow

------------------
I danced till midnight when the sky turned black,
It is hard to dance with the Devil on your back.
They buried my body and thought I'd gone,
But I am the dance and I still go on.

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way guys, no one has given the right answer yet. When a woman says, "I love you" pause for a moment smile an average and sincere smile and say sincerely, "That's great".

If she presses you for an answer look at her and let her feel awkward in her silence with a big amused smile. Believe me, she'll fill it.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saying a simple....

i really care about you but love is too strong of a word...

tbh when a chick last said i love you to me i just said it back even though i didnt mean it... that one didnt end so well

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it so seriously!

Look into her eyes and smile, or whatever's appropriate. If she makes some sort of communication to suggest that you should complete the ritual, just grin and say, "ahh, it's that way is it..."

You could EVEN say it back. Depends where you are in the relationship. NOT on the sixth date though.:D

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember...women love drama. They like soap operas and reality TV shows because of the endless dramatic scenarios being presented.

No matter what your response is, keep her guessing. This admission of hers and your vague answer/response will trigger anxiety, vulnerability, trust, etc. Not to mention countless conversations with her various gal pals for weeks.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
IWhen these instances show themselves I always look to my main man Han Solo. In this case I'll quote him just before he gets dipped in carbonite:

Leah " I love you. "

Han " I know."

enough said.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every situation is different. If you love her, tell her, "You know I do too"

If you don't, tell her you want to feel the same way but itll take time for you. Then kiss her.

Kotz

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
IWhen these instances show themselves I always look to my main man Han Solo. In this case I'll quote him just before he gets dipped in carbonite:

Leah " I love you. "

Han " I know."

enough said.
lol i just said that, who "tought" me was David D.
hehehehe
=D

Kotz

Reaction score
Charm said:
Every situation is different. If you love her, tell her, "You know I do too"

If you don't, tell her you want to feel the same way but itll take time for you. Then kiss her.

But, when you are on a ****y and funny role you must say in a C+F way...

-"You know I do too"

you say this when you are in a most leveled relationship with her

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you.

take a gamble, if she likes you it wont put her off.

Reaction score
Her: I love you.
Me: I love me too.

GOLD. This usually makes the girls that like me come to think I'm more a man of "Action" instead of "words", usually will try and tease me, jokingly saying "(laughing) you suck at sharing your feelings, you know that?"