Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i lost 20 pounds!!!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's about dam time i lost the weight i wanted to lose and it took a fruity diet to help me through it. drum roll......the special k diet challenge. for the last 4 years i had a hell of a time losing weight and i was finally at my wits end and was just going to give up going to the gym.

every year i upped my workout times and the final straw was at 2 hours a day and 6 straight days. when i worked out for a half hour everyday i lost 1 pound a month so when i upped it to 2 hours a day and weighed myself a month after only to discover the same results as a half hour...i was mortified. i did weights and ran my butt off and the results just burned me out.

then i met a friend that lost quite a bit of weight and i asked what his secret was and he told me about the special k thing and i said" what the hell....i tried pretty much everything else, i'll try it."

i was now losing 1 pound a day. like any diet it was tough cutting down on the food and snacks but i managed and 20 pounds of lightness later i friggin rock

the special k has no magic powers but it does teach you portion control and thats what i needed to learn. i have kept up doing this bizarre diet. i am really happy and look great.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! That's fantastic.

Hey I got a question for you... when I wax my eyebrows what kind of wax do I need to use? And should I use eyeshadow to accentuate the eyebrows? Also, I was looking at Tampons the other day but there are WAAAY too many brands. As a "male"... what tampons do you use?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i smoke tampons just for kicks. did i mention how dam sexy i look. i mean like 20 pounds is like so fantastic. i made a bunch of those beef heads at the gym alittle mad because i walked into the weight room where the mirrors were and blew a kiss at myself and walked out. it amused the girls....but big daddy you probably wouldn't know where a tampon went.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i smoke tampons just for kicks. did i mention how dam sexy i look. i mean like 20 pounds is like so fantastic. i made a bunch of those beef heads at the gym alittle mad because i walked into the weight room where the mirrors were and blew a kiss at myself and walked out. it amused the girls....but big daddy you probably wouldn't know where a tampon went.
BAHAHAHA!! You're so effeminite. I don't know if what you wrote is a joke, or what.

If its not, I pity you. Dude, you realize that on this "special k" diet, you probably lost a good chunk of muscle along with the fat. So proportinatelly (BF%), you could be fatter than before. You just got less mass on your frame.