Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to apologize to my girl..ideas?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk to chicks about politics. Keep your views to yourself. If they bring up some issue, just agree with them.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Friv, for some reason I had thought you were a cool guy. I now see you're a pvssy liberal.

And by the way, what the fvck is wrong with supporting the troops?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Don't talk to chicks about politics. Keep your views to yourself. If they bring up some issue, just agree with them.
As tempted as I am to make an exception for Friv and his girlfriend (he knows I am as conservative as he is liberal), this is crap. If a chick starts going on about feminism to me or pro-abortion or gay marriage or some other garbage, I'm going to disagree, and if she doesn't like it, she can buzz off.

Zhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
she already sent you a sappy email so she's no longer pissed. don't get her the rose.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
As tempted as I am to make an exception for Friv and his girlfriend (he knows I am as conservative as he is liberal), this is crap. If a chick starts going on about feminism to me or pro-abortion or gay marriage or some other garbage, I'm going to disagree, and if she doesn't like it, she can buzz off.
I have never came across a chick who brings up feminism to me or anything like that. Maybe you should talk about more interesting things in your conversations so that topic doesn't come up. I can suggest some books for that, if you're interested.

Besides, what is pro-abortion? I don't think anyone is pro-abortion. Pro-choice, maybe, but you have to be pretty f*cked up to believe in pro-abortion ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
I have never came across a chick who brings up feminism to me or anything like that. Maybe you should talk about more interesting things in your conversations so that topic doesn't come up. I can suggest some books for that, if you're interested.

Besides, what is pro-abortion? I don't think anyone is pro-abortion. Pro-choice, maybe, but you have to be pretty f*cked up to believe in pro-abortion ;)
I'm an anti-feminist, and I like to ask men what their view on feminism is just to see if they'll feed me a line of sh*t just to avoid offending me. You wouldn't believe how many men will hem and haw and tip toe around that question. After their blood pressure goes down a bit I like to ask if they're circumcised or not. I've found these are very good methods to find out just how honest a guy is along with how well he's able to handle himself outside of his comfort zone. If a guy can't pull those two questions off confidently there is no way he can provide his side of the level of conversation necessary to hold my interest.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm an anti-feminist, and I like to ask men what their view on feminism is just to see if they'll feed me a line of sh*t just to avoid offending me. You wouldn't believe how many men will hem and haw and tip toe around that question. After their blood pressure goes down a bit I like to ask if they're circumcised or not. I've found these are very good methods to find out just how honest a guy is along with how well he's able to handle himself outside of his comfort zone. If a guy can't pull those two questions off confidently there is no way he can provide his side of the level of conversation necessary to hold my interest.
Interesting.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way, what the fvck is wrong with supporting the troops?

nothing man, I suport the trrops....

100 percent. dotn get me wrong

I dont support the US being over there...

alot of people think a liberal doesnt suport the troops which is not true.

also Im more of a liberal because I dont trust the bush admin.

on issues I stand here:

im pro choice-because I believe in free will.

but PERSONALLY unless she is rapped..there is no excuse for an abortion.

im ok with gay marriage..again free will.

but I dont like being around gay men.

when it came to her and I...I was just going on a semi drunk rant...which was directed towards people like her.

im probably more a of moderate than anything..since I have convservative morals and values.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
thanks, you seem like a normal person...

this entire thread was created because I made her cry because I said MEAN things on accident..I got carried away...and i wanted to know if a sorry or maybe a rose was in order.

then i get called a pyssy!

wow :)
If you appologise you hand over the power to her. Women aren't good with power that's why they don't run countries and they didn't build empires. So don't give her the power in the realationship it can only lead to disaster.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you appologise you hand over the power to her. Women aren't good with power that's why they don't run countries and they didn't build empires. So don't give her the power in the realationship it can only lead to disaster.
Hey, I hate to tell you this:

but apologizing doesnt give anyone power? stop reading out of a book.

and what is this power you speak..of?

in a healthy relationship..its called co-dependency.....there is no "power" struggle..thats sad that you think that..and I hope over time..your views might get some reality in them.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Hey, I hate to tell you this:

but apologizing doesnt give anyone power? stop reading out of a book.

and what is this power you speak..of?

in a healthy relationship..its called co-dependency.....there is no "power" struggle..thats sad that you think that..and I hope over time..your views might get some reality in them.
The man is meant to dominate the relationship it is in our nature. Social conditioning teaches us things like co-dependency and social conditioning is dangerous. What do you think causes men to become AFC’s?

Furthermore I would like to say an apology is an admission of guilt. If you apologies in this situation you are basically saying “Hunny I am wrong for having opinions that differ from yours and for expressing them so here is a rose”. You are completely giving away all your power to her, she will walk all over you.

"giving a woman flowers when she is mad is like rewarding your dog for ****ting on the carpet" think on this.

Oh and I don’t read books……. I write them

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again..I was guilty..I said mean things..beyond a difference of opinion...maybe I didnt make that clear.

its fynny that your way get these guys here all happy with theory, theory, theory......

then they fail fail fail.

what books did you write?

What do you think causes men to become AFC’s?

being emotionally needy and clingy, lack of confidence, self esteem, insecurity?

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's pretend i am dumb explain this to me properly.

What exactly did you say? and what exactly did she say?

Write it out as if it were an online conversation e.g.

Me: (what you said)

Her: (what she said)

Me: ........

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you tell me about your books?

I went on a rant about president bush..(i dont like) and told her it was the religious morons like her who voted him in..and our the reason our country is going to shyt.

she loves me..u think that was a right thing to say?

i love her..Im not going to pretend that wasnt hurtful and offensive.

and worst off its not a fact just an opinion.

and what books did u write?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regardless it doesnt matter.

I am very successful...

I dont need to be anymore successful with women to justify antyhing.

believe it or not..the sosuave tips and tricks of power and games..have hindered my last few relationships..I went back to my instincts and my success came to a pinnicle.

i dont need KBJ's telling me any differ....just maybe 1 of you will listen and take my advice and then see how successful you can be just being urself with confidence.

oh well

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my mistake if you called her a moron you are wrong. I still belive you should not appologise and if you do it should be a simple "sorry".

Furthermore I think you are an attention seeker and insecure that is why you make these posts asking people ideas on appologizing and boasting about your sex life.

If you were completley secure and you knew what you were doing like you claim you would not need ideas on appologising and you would not need to tells random strangers how many times you have sex a day.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im never talking to you again.because ur prolly black Italian...

sad man you are.

but I would appreciate it if you would send us links to the books your write and publish?

please do?

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black_Italian?

I am Cuban/Spanish

I never said i have books published i just have some things written that have helped a lot of friends.