Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to apologize to my girl..ideas?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright last night we went out to this country bar!

if u arent familiar with the US...the country is the conservative republican base....with so much support the troops propoganda it makes me sick!

anways..we got into a talk and I wad mad about some stuff.

she is a church girl...pro life, antt gay

and I was saying how it was those people and there stupid one track views who are ruinign our usa by electing bush again.

now this isnt a political disuccion..but i was harsh..she cried...we tlaked this morning..i said i was sorry...she loves me to death..its not a break up thing at all

should I leave it at a verbal apology or do somethign more...I feel bad..I love her..I was 100 percent wrong for wat i did.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will do the job...

I would buy her a little plastic figurine of bush (or anything that will bring a smile to her face that has to do with what u said. U can even say something like "To punish myself for what I said about bush, I’m not shaving my pubes, i'm gonna be a bush supporter from now on:D <-- I can promise you that from that point the subject will change from her being pissed off about what you said, to something more relaxed;)) and then tell her that you never meant what you said to come out so harsh. Then tell her to get ready and then take her out somewhere fun, a nice walk with some ice-cream sounds good;)

Edit: friv: empty out your mail box:up:

Laterz...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friv, you apologized and that should be enough... even so, I'm not sure why you even did that. You expressed a view and opinion that was different than hers, and she got upset, for some strange reason. What's the big deal?

You should have to apologize to her just about as much as she should apologize to you for being narrow minded. It's a difference of opinion and you should both see each other's postive sides to the argument.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about the facts and a situation is ok. Saying "those people" usually isn't. But too me it seems like you might have said more then just that.

But any case, you apologize so leave it at that. Nothings going to change from what you said. You said it because that’s what you felt and your sorry not because of what you said but because you hurt her. Get over it bro, if she’s a big girl and she needs tol put her big girl clothes on and get over it as well.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea..your guys are right.

she is over it...she actually told me..it makes her feel closer tome....we talked for over an hour on the phone last night..and we opned up about more things and she cried..more..i nearly cried :) thats pretty deep shyt.

I just feel bad..I was aggressive and mean....and thats wrong....even if its just expressing my opinion.

no more talking polotics with her :)

tonight we are going to the drive-in....ill just be warm to her...then agian with this fycking heat wave she wont need it!

i emptied out my inbox...and she is on a job interview at Victoria Secret..I hope she gets it :)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD FRIV.......

WTF? You almost *cried* over something like this??

no not over this...about other things we talked about....

believe or not..when she loves u and you show her deep emotion....they draw closer to you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't responsible for other people's emotional reactions to the way you view life and the things around you. If it was just your views that made her cry, you aren't responsible for that. If you verbally attacked her, you were deliberately being hurtful; that would warrant an apology.

However, if she's going to get all pissy because her views aren't the same as yours, that's her problem.

When you apologize, you need to do it once, and only once. Broken records get irritating.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't responsible for other people's emotional reactions to the way you view life and the things around you. If it was just your views that made her cry, you aren't responsible for that. If you verbally attacked her, you were deliberately being hurtful; that would warrant an apology.

very true..I did attack her verbally....I knew when I was talking..i was fycking up....

teh 4 beers I had didnt help either.

I already apologized..so I will leave it at that

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
OH MY GOD FRIV.......

WTF? You almost *cried* over something like this?? :kick:

Grow some balls. Tough love man..

Who the fvck is this guy, anyways?

Black Italian, is that you under a new name? You seem to be a busy boy around here, considering you just registered...., and I'm not sure why you're advocating tough love to a guy who's in a pretty deep LTR.

His girl isn't being unreasonable, so there's no need for him to be an ass. Just don't pansy around the issue, either.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck is this guy, anyways?

godsgifttowomen

he is going threw a phase.

go look back at his posts when he was with his LTR...a much diff person he was.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh ok hahaha sorry GGTW.... I was confused because of the DrBeard thing and how a newly registered guy is so busy around here... I figured something had to be up lol

Much respect. :cool:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to flame Friv. Friv rocks. But I dunno what's up with him lately. Love really makes you change into a nice guy. It happened to me. Be careful Friv.
If you haven't made the DJ mindset part of your personality, you're gonna fall right back into being an AFC; being blinded by your emotions. I hope you have your head on straight, Friv.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to flame Friv. Friv rocks. But I dunno what's up with him lately. Love really makes you change into a nice guy. It happened to me. Be careful Friv.
remember......that it appears that way you ......

you may not of been the nice guy you think u were :) it could and prolly was other things that caused ur relationship to end.

and wasnt she a senior in hs?

and if I was so nice..I wouldnt make her cry..by verbablly attacking her :)

i prefere to call it sweet!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you discussing politics with your girl? you're out to have fun with her, who gives a sh!t about bush? is talking with her and calling people ignorant gonna put bush out of the office? no. she's pro-life anti-gay? does this bother you? think about what i just asked. do you accept her viewpoint or want to convince her to think like you? if it's the second one, you are putting politics before your relationship, and you will kill that connection you guys have.

secondly, is this your first "really serious" relationship? reason i'm asking is, ever since you started dating this girl, all your posts and thoughts on sosuave have been very very feminine. I don't mean this to be an insult, but that's just the way it i see it. snap out of it man, or it will bite you in the ass. then again, you may prolly learn better from actually going through the experiance rather then having me or someone else tell you about it.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Mind is correct in my opinion, it sounds as if you are, and this should be in quotations, but it sounds like you are LOVING IN LOVE. lol. If I were you, just focus the convo on you and her and leave God, Bush lol, and any other serious topic out and just focus on having a great time. And dont think as much, as like, am I hurting her feelings? Should I do this or that? Because remember, YOU ARE THE PRIZE TO BE WON, it is her who must figure out and rationalize how to get you and not make you upset. So just keep your position as MAN, and dont let emotions rationalize your discipline in your position as MAN.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my 3rd serious LTR.

Prize?

what, stop telling me crap from the bible you read. again this is serious....she is one of my best friends now....

I am in love..what do you want me to say? Im not going to fake what I am...I cant wait till each and everyone of the people who say im being feminem truely love a women..and she recoprocates..you will see how much you will change and do for her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and another thing...remember this BIBLE was written and formed from a bunch of nerds who have had there hearts crushed time and time again..and finally got some game and got laid.

the love advice here is garbage.

and its so skewed with being afc it makes it seem afc when you are in love...when infact that is not the truth.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women want a MAN...we get that.

have you ever seen a great guy?

the guy who has kids, and a great wife and is good to her...

does she think he is AFC?

come the fych on..he prolly works hard for his family, gives them his time and effort.

a man takes care of the people he loves..thats what a man does.

what am I supposed to do...not treat her equal with love and repsect..so I dont look weak?

weak is the people who cant express and be themselves.

Enuf with this 1 sided skewed perception created by nerds who never felt the successes of love, life and happiness.

you want to be a man?

have CONFIDENCE and a Backbone..and your work is done

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't talk about politics. I don't know what you said to her but if she can't handle someone with a different opinion and ABUSES you with that crying **** ... boy, ruuuuuuuuuun! :woo: