Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have It!!! Finally...the Secret To All This

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sicarius said:
A woman wants to be overwhelmed and taken over. But how?
Yeah if they like you.. and it's done exactly how you think it's done. Just go right on it.. slowly move yourself into it.. , if they liked you ALREADY they'll love it, if they did not ALREADY like you they will hate it and do it anyways, or hate it and push you away.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points can't be emphasized enough, but...none of this sexual state theory is new. If a girl is out looking for 'it' then obviously she's not satisfied, and nor are we. That is the standard definition of horny, is it not?

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO its a brand the theory and its going to earn this guy millions!!!!!!!

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would need experience to understand this post. At this point in my life, I am so sexually recluse... I don't show my sexuality at all. I just can't even imagine that it would work.

Logically it's a great idea: but that's what the field is for... now if I would only grow up.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you not think it would work?

Clear your mind of all the social bullsh!t surronding the idea of being sexual lol.. and just imagine some chick being sexual around you. How would ya feel?

Would you scream "Ewwwwww slut your weird" right away? Prob not.

Reaction score
The replier said,

"Good points can't be emphasized enough, but...none of this sexual state theory is new. If a girl is out looking for 'it' then obviously she's not satisfied, and nor are we. That is the standard definition of horny, is it not?"

New? A Lexis isn't a NEW TYPE OF CAR, you wouldn't take it though if I offered it to you? You azzholes want something NEW, yet...you do NOTHING with the old stuff, if you would use the OLD STUFF, you'll find out you never needed teh NEW STUFF. Matter of fact, if a guy posted anything that was so blatantly NEW, I would wonder if it's credible? If it's so 2006, how the hell did my dad get laid then?

Understand majority of chicks are NOT sexually satisfied, I already explained why in this post. Read this post again.

Again, read the post again, help yourself.......what the fvck did you think I made it for.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Argh, this is what I find so frustrating. I agree with DJF on many of the things he mentions regarding sexuality and women who stay around with men that can fvck them good, but there IS more to it than this.

Take for example a good friend of mine I know, he gets more opportunities for girls to fvck him than me, yet does that mean he's the best at it? From what I understand (through reading and experience/hearing from other women), most guys have no idea what they are doing, but really what usually is happening there is the guy isn't FEELING her or expressing himself on the same level that the woman wants to.

HOWEVER what many others have said in regards to women and what they want, I mean sure it plays into a sexual realm of making sure this guy knows what he's doing, but what they REALLY want is a man who's FREE. Perhaps free from financial confines, physical confines, health confines, conscious confines, etc. A man who's free to express his sexual urges and his sexuality, or his positive and directed attitude in life. If you're good at having sex, but suck at being social or going somewhere with yourself(not just being a janitor for the rest of your life) then it shows that you're really not "getting it" and that your children might not either. It plays into this as well.

What thing i did notice that a lot of naturals have over me is there ability to cross over invisible boundaries such as having the ballz to even grab a girls @ss or to start trying to make out with them. Sure those guys may not always be successful, but they seem to get further than the guys who are laid back and don't make those moves right away if at all! Further yet it seems that the (controversial here) rapists and desperate guys who use horrible means of getting sex, STILL GET SEX! These guys will go to incredible lengths to drug a girl or intoxicate her in other ways and get sex, YET they get to go a lot farther than the guys who sit back and expect to move towards that more slowly.

What I found made me a great lover in the past was my ability to FEEL the women's energy and to feel how she was responding to my loving. Whether it was the kind of kissing I was able to adapt to, or how quickly or slowly my movements were. My ability to read into this WHILE maintaining proper engagement (not focusing on the task so much as performing the task) was what made it so good and is what made them love it so much. I think THAT is where a LOT of guys fail to see the importance in doing so and its also why so many women are unfulfilled in that realm.

What also has surprised me is the fact that the tradeoff I USED to present often would get shut down yet I couldn't understand it. The tradeoff was that I wouldn't sleep with a girl right away because my conscious mind would worry about STD'S or wondering how many OTHER guys she easily/openly does this with. Like if it's this easy for me, how easy is it for the next guy or the last however many men. So thus the concept of being "the prize" was born for me. While such a thing would trip me up, it was still the main reason why I'd always look for "quality girls" to get involved with and make sure they were worth persuing BEFORE moving towards sex, yet what I noticed more and more was how much they'd back away from me because of this. So I was always asking myself, so what does that mean that I got to be ready to have sex before a relationship even starts? This quite honestly seems to be the answer more and more with each girl I've encountered.

This is why I believe so many guys who are naturals and good at being with women can recognize this yet choose not to move past the encounter into couplehood and why those women feel hurt and betrayed by that man. Sometimes its actually under the impression where the guy recognizes this and then its the women who has used him for the sex yet chooses not to persue a relationship because the guy isn't "good enough" basically.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJHoolahoop said:
What also has surprised me is the fact that the tradeoff I USED to present often would get shut down yet I couldn't understand it. The tradeoff was that I wouldn't sleep with a girl right away because my conscious mind would worry about STD'S or wondering how many OTHER guys she easily/openly does this with. Like if it's this easy for me, how easy is it for the next guy or the last however many men. So thus the concept of being "the prize" was born for me. While such a thing would trip me up, it was still the main reason why I'd always look for "quality girls" to get involved with and make sure they were worth persuing BEFORE moving towards sex, yet what I noticed more and more was how much they'd back away from me because of this. So I was always asking myself, so what does that mean that I got to be ready to have sex before a relationship even starts? This quite honestly seems to be the answer more and more with each girl I've encountered.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this frustration. To be honest, I've told myself that I'm not worrying about long term relationships at this point in my life. I am entering relationships sexually, but I won't marry a girl that way. It seems girls are so sexually open nowadays (having been on the receiving end of cheaters), that it has prevented me from even entering into a relationship where I place trust in a girl. When it comes time to marry, I have promised myself that I will either marry a best friend or at least marry a girl who does not pass me if there is no action in the first few dates. It may take several women and many years, but I am not looking for a fickle cheater. At least then I will know that there's more of a bond than just sex. Friendship first. It used to be the way things were done. Now, only the good girls go for that (maybe like .01%).

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
The replier said,

"Good points can't be emphasized enough, but...none of this sexual state theory is new. If a girl is out looking for 'it' then obviously she's not satisfied, and nor are we. That is the standard definition of horny, is it not?"

New? A Lexis isn't a NEW TYPE OF CAR, you wouldn't take it though if I offered it to you? You azzholes want something NEW, yet...you do NOTHING with the old stuff, if you would use the OLD STUFF, you'll find out you never needed teh NEW STUFF. Matter of fact, if a guy posted anything that was so blatantly NEW, I would wonder if it's credible? If it's so 2006, how the hell did my dad get laid then?

Understand majority of chicks are NOT sexually satisfied, I already explained why in this post. Read this post again.

Again, read the post again, help yourself.......what the fvck did you think I made it for.
I meant that I've read sexual state theory/tips in many places before. I guess newbies who have not heard of it would find this post useful, but I would say to them....you need to read outside this message board to get a good foundation of PUA theory.

Thanks for reading.

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump