Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have It!!! Finally...the Secret To All This

Reaction score
It's something very retarded about most of the guys on this site. They all choose to become this "DON JUAN" or this "MASCULINE MAN" and follow these principles and beliefs, but................

Not a 1 of you can have a concrete definition of what the fvck a MASCULINE MAN or DON JUAN IS?

Meaning, it's only a fvckin religion. Almost like church, one guy says Jesus is god, the other says buddha, they all believe in one supreme power and being but yet NOT A ONE can have a concrete definition of what and where and who god is?

That's another topic, and yes I believe in God, lol......but I hope you see my point.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJF, I liked all your other advice and I come here and you took it off the board.

WTF!

Seriously, I have this problem with making girls feel like HUGE sluts.

I'm a VERY sexual guy and well as a great guy but the girl always feels like a slut and therefore think I'm some sort of slut hunter so tell all their friends. It's fvcking me over. This sh!t could of really really helped me.

Can you like pm me what you wrote? cuz I think you actually know your sh!t. I don't care about being masculine or a dj I just want to get some pvssy because it's natural and everybody else seems to get it without as much trouble as myself.

I get what your saying about what women really think, seriously.. they tell me they are not that kind of girl and that I am the assh0le looking for sex and then go BE that kind of girl with some real assh0le. And they know I watch them do it to me. It's gotten to the point where just me showing interest in them is like an insult to them, like my way of calling them a slut.. when really I'm just a great guy who is interested in them.

I see what your doing though, it's all about convincing them it's "okay" and "worth it" through whatever bullsh!t, I KNOW it has nothing to do with what is said is attraction on this site as they are always already attracted to me and me not talking to them or whatever seriously does just get me nowhere.. they find me attractive they just keep looking for a reason, it's more of a way of helping chicks minds get put into it's all pure mode because they can't do it themselves.

I understand what your fvcking doing and I don't know why you took it down.

Demonslut

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
It's something very retarded about most of the guys on this site. They all choose to become this "DON JUAN" or this "MASCULINE MAN" and follow these principles and beliefs, but................

Not a 1 of you can have a concrete definition of what the fvck a MASCULINE MAN or DON JUAN IS?

Meaning, it's only a fvckin religion. Almost like church, one guy says Jesus is god, the other says buddha, they all believe in one supreme power and being but yet NOT A ONE can have a concrete definition of what and where and who god is?

That's another topic, and yes I believe in God, lol......but I hope you see my point.
Wow, I pointed this out to the #pua chatroom a day ago and encountered a lot of resistance. I agree that to be a PUA or Don Juan is basically just to disfigure your own self-perception so badly that you think you are some kind of messiah, while you can't necessarily do ****.

The reason I don't give much explicit advice is because I know what works for me works for me alone. I have found that being a 'masculine man' is what works, but there's no way for me to tell others what a masculine man is. Basically it is obeying my nature at the most fundamental level, and seeing the world as it really is.

I don't have 'game'. Sometimes I'll simply continue to lock eyes with girls and they become smitten with me. On other occassions I'll simply give them focussed attention and the same thing happens. Sometimes they will see me with other girls and attempt to pick me up. When I neg-hit, I don't refer to it as a neg hit -- it's simply what I know I need to do to elicit a certain response from a girl. I judge whether they need to be teased, adored, or challenged from an instinctual understanding rather than a pocket checklist of techniques.

I never jump the gun and attempt to extract exactly what I want straight away, because I now know that having sex or kissing is not always appropriate and can ruin an interaction, especially if the girl is interested in playing games (If I want a girl I will attempt to beat her at her own game, at which point it progresses to sex). Furthermore, I realise that only a tiny part of success with women is about getting them into bed, and appreciate the tension leading up to sex.

And my biggest complaint with the online PUA community is the emphasis on indiscriminate sex. I love the thrill of the chase, the instinct, the building up of desire, and the chemistry -- and without them -- I might as well be jacking off or porking some chick in a 10 year coma.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly DS!

This is what I always thought as well.

Especially since a lot of the sosuave ideals and ideas has links attached to pay for them. If it was the truth it would never sell. :yes:

I also just want to be able to do the chase and all of that. I'm a great guy and if I like a girl I want to be able to get with her and I want her to like it of course, it's natural.

I don't think girls are even playing games, just dumb and horny and looking for a reason to justify it whether it be "love" or just the promise of good sex.. exept we don't need to look for a reason because society tells us guys wanting pvssy is okay.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf........i have no idea when u made this thread, but i checked sosuave at 2am last nite b4 goin to sleep and its 10am now as i woek up, how many people did u expect to see it in that time???? post the thing back up cuz im ALWAYS interested in what u have to say

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with skip, re-fvcking post it for a bit.

Demonslut

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I don't think girls are even playing games, just dumb and horny and looking for a reason to justify it whether it be "love" or just the promise of good sex.. exept we don't need to look for a reason because society tells us guys wanting pvssy is okay.
I have a sneaking suspicion that being a sexual creature works not because it's all that women want, but because men who are sexually desirable AND sexual are such a rarity. I can personally attest to this since I'm at university with a horde of desexed eunuchs who expect girls to 'get off' on intellectual discussion.

I'm going to give three examples of relationships I've observed.

My best friend has a girlfriend. He has always been overtly sexual, and she keeps saying things like "can we **** after we go out tonight", to which he's more than happy, however they also have an emotional connection.
This is one of the few (the only one as far as I know) girlfriends of a friend who has never flirted with me, and I believe this is because she is satisfied on emotional and sexual levels.

Another friend has a girlfriend and they are somewhat distant. They have sex, but there's no passion in it, and neither really cares for the other. This girl flirts heavily with me, and I believe it's because she's not satisfied on all levels.

A third guy who I have only seen around sometimes has a girlfriend with whom I grinded and fondled while they were together. She flirts with me in front of him. According to others he changed all his uni classes to hers and suffocates her with what this forum would refer to as AFCness. I believe his girlfriend flirts with me because the dude doesn't treat her sexually.

-------------------------

To say that a guy only needs to be a sexual creature, and that girls only want to be ****ed is probably true SOME of the time. In the #3rd example above it is clearly the case. I think that people tend to think that passion/emotional satisfaction and ****ing cannot go together though, while I really do believe that they do.

I couldn't seperate the people in relationship 1 with a chainsaw. My friend loves her for who she is, but he also isn't a de-sexed guy writing her love letters and poems about how beautiful she is, or trying to live through her beauty.

I don't know what girls are like in different groups, societies and cultures, but I don't believe that chicks *here* only want to be hammered. I think people swing from being AFC to being a manipulative sex-seeker purely because they don't recognise that there is a space in between where people can have a relationship -- if only for a time -- without someone lying, cheating, or coldly manipulating the other person.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even without DJF's original post, this thread is still better than most of the garbage that fills this site:up:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, I just editted my post.

I think I'm begining to understand, don't wanna give it out. :whistle: :yes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Already boys it's there, but hey, no keyboard jockeying my shyt and putting your name on it and selling it around saying this was your post.

I look forward to this discussion, the good ones and the bad ones.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJF.

What if your all of those things BUT..
What if they already know you have sucked with girls before..
No chance in hell? :rolleyes:

But fvck does this ever explain a lot, when your relaxed and sexual and a girl does not know you and gets all hot around you.. then the second they preceive you to suck with a girl in anyway they suddenly.. aren't interested, lol.. and stop talking to you completley. But of course maintain your still a friend while looking so hard for somebody else.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post:up:

Sounds a lot like gunwitch.

This is the real deal here, and this is why sexual state/good kino is so effective, and also why DYD etc will bring you limited success. Women don't really care if you're funny or entertaining, and will best respond if you tackle them on a "I'm confident, and I can sex you up good" level.

Just make sure you choose your targets well.

[imo DYD and similar is much more suited to daytime cold approaches and casual meetings -- it will get you abso nowhere in a bar or club]

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. and I kinda already knew this deep down.. (it kinda helps the confusion between PUAs and Gunwitch.. not all pushy and like Gunwitch but also not asexual like PUAs) but would get angry and start of thinking of chicks as slvts because I mean this is pretty harsh sh!t.

I just wanna know if DJF has ever possible changed a chick's mind about ya?

If she already has done that "Get the fvck away from me." or "Let's be friends."..

Any way to redeem yourself there?

Reaction score
Hey guys, here's the heads up on me.

I just turned 23 about 3 weeks ago. All through the 12 years of grade school, I was a complete NON-PVSSY GETTING GUY. I mean, women hated me, lol. I got kind of cool in the 11-12 grades, but I wasn't still where I wanted to be.

In college is where I really began to branch out on my own a little, in 2005, I found this site and I was amazed by Pook. The problems that I had been going through with women, Pook nailed them all. I read his posts, etc.

I not to soon logged in under the name of PVSSYEATER, lol....oh some of the guys will remember him. PVSSYEATER was a year and a half ago, just kind of like skip to my lou is today. He was a guy who just learned how to get some azz, not quite good at it as a pro but he's better than he was before, and he would make a lot of posts.

I actually made some good posts back in those days, but I was banned from the forum, because at the time, there was this big, "TURN OFF THE COMPUTER" march going around the site. Where guys who posted alot where considered keyboard jockeys with no real life experience, and that they needed to get off the computer and go out in the world.

The moderators banned me because I was considered a kbj and a troll, which really wasn't true.

So for the remainder of the year I went through some tough times, a lot of loneliness, more rejection, etc. I was working on my business, spiritual life, etc.

I was getting "ok" success but not where I wanted to be. I rejoined earlier this year, in an attempt to UNDERSTAND attraction, women, and myself more. That was my goal until 2007 as far as my personal life goes.

And I did it.

Reaction score
Bvbidd Your Answer

When you meet a woman, and you are not in sexual state, what happens to you is what I explained back in the post.

When you meet that same girl again, BUT THIS TIME, you are in sexual state, her reactions are different.

Remember, women DON'T WANT TO REJECT YOU. Why in the fvck would I (as a woman) want to reject a nice dyck?

A woman rejects you based mainly on the fact that during the encounter, you didn't display to her non-verbally and through your state of mind and behavior, and YOU COULD SEXUALLY SATISIFY HER.

She doesn't HATE YOU, but more likely says to herself, "Damn it! Another one, why can't I just get a real man who can fvckin satisify me....well, let me go keep fvckin trying..." and she tells you we can just be friends, or whatever.

But just turn it on, she'll open up to you.

Women are EVERYTHING we thought they were in our AFC days, fvck what this site says. Women are beautiful, wonderful, enjoyable, and our princesses. Our goddesses. We CAN be nice, kiss her azz, and all that shyt if we want.

BUT REMEMBER....lol, you better just lay the pipe good.

-John

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yo john wtf am i computer illetarate or somethin??? i sitll dont see the original post!!! where is???

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh?

Can you explain this sexual state one more time, cuz the point is I think I am in this state and I actually make moves and do sexual things with them.. and they still reject me after as they felt it went to fast and they never got to know me enough. Basically I use them (not on purpose), they feel slutty and never talk to me again and I then getting laid with that one will become a distant goal. How the fvck do you avoid that?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bvidd, if u have trouble gettin into a sexual state, u can

a)dont jerk off for a while till ur CRAVING to satisfy some ***** or
b)jerk off, but then dont ***, and GO OUT THEN.....ull naturally want someone to finish for u......unless ur a pervert who'll pull out and jerk off in public lol

DJF - this needs to go in the djbible, and b renamed Johnwitch Method.......but ONE THING U FORGOT TO ADD IS THIS:

YOU GOTTA LOOK GOOD - an hb9 whos lookin for dyck wont go for ur dyck if ur a sloppy average joe, and that needs to be said......just like US guys, we WANT *****, buy we DONT WANT IT FROM UGLY GIRLS (even if we ourselves are ugly too!!)

so someone like me, i would deff get (and have gotten) rejected by HB10s simply cuz i dont match up to them (i still dont got my looks straightened out as much as I want)........but hb7-9 (aka pretty/really cute girls) are the ones that sexual state works on in my case

so guys, if u consider urself a 4 or a 5, dont go back to donjuanforever tellin him sexual state doesnt work when ur tryin it on hb9s and 10s......u gotta be realistic and take it all in stride