I Have It!!! Finally...the Secret To All This

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but think about it, if SEX is what you want.. it's the MOST important thing not the only thing, the rest (social skills, being interesting, etc) come with living your life openly.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah PE,

I was wondering when you were going to fess up about coming back. I gotta say that I do appreciate the "more mature" you a bit more, but you are still looking for a cure all.

The secret is that there is no secret. Much more important that the sexual state is learing to calibrate. Comfortable and relaxed are very relative terms. In other words, these things are all dependant on a lot of variables including: the situation, the girl, your mood, her mood, how you meet the girl, what you know of each other beforehand, what you actually say, and what you actually do. I'm sure that I've missed a million other variables in there too.

Debating this with you has already lead me to have about a quarter of my current post count so I dont want to get into too much more detail (for the most part this has all been said in the past). Like I said though, there are a million different variables in any approach, her sexual history, her sexual satisfaction level, her current interest, and me licking my lips can really be summed up to determine the success that I've had so far. While you may be in a sexual state, comfortable, and relaxed; you cannot gauge her state without determining IOI's beforehand. Basically this state works if you have the knowledge to pre-determine the level of interest that you are going to approach, this wont be as successful if you just blindly approach. Nowadays my "cold" approaches are reserved for those that I know are exhibiting some interest before the first words are even exchanged.

My successes otherwise I really think I can attribute to calibrating myself based on the given interaction. If I dont feel a bite quickly I will subconciously adjust a number of things like body language, topic of conversation, or whether or not she is qualifying or I am. This may be something simple like shifting the topic of conversation to her or it may be something more difficult like moving in for more kino. Either way it comes down to being able to adjust (calibrate) in the situation and make it work for me.

There it is my own little secret, or really not anyones secret since this is all well known with experience. Learn how to adjust to the situation. If you are too comfortable doing what you're currently doing then get yourself out of the comfort zone and learn something new. That is the basis of how you grow, you try something different or new and you learn from it. There is no holy grail or "secret" that will magically have you nailing 5 girls a night and make you gain 2" in length. This stuff takes work.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are fvcking yourself over when you pay for and belive that PUA IOI bullsh!t. There is nothing scientific about it, science only proves you guys have insecurities and need to buy bullsh!t. PUAs hardly get laid compared to a lot of natural guys because they are just doing a bunch of own sh!t and playing games in their own heads most of the time.

You just keep working at that hard work then. :rolleyes:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
You guys are fvcking yourself over when you pay for and belive that PUA IOI bullsh!t. There is nothing scientific about it, science only proves you guys have insecurities and need to buy bullsh!t. PUAs hardly get laid compared to a lot of natural guys because they are just doing a bunch of own sh!t and playing games in their own heads most of the time.

You just keep working at that hard work then. :rolleyes:
No were once did I mention paying for anything. At least not with money, I've paid for my experiences in time and thought. All that I mentioned in my post was the DJB (Don Juan Bible) which is free in case you didn't know.

Your grasp on the art of written English has eluded me so I'm not quite sure what it is that you are trying to say. I get laid more than your average guy, or at least more so than most guys I know. Maybe they aren't average though I guess that it all depends on where your from and what you know. Anyways, I dont subscribe to any easy pick-up or PUA sh1t. The OP on this post and the other thread starters that you do agree with do though.

Learn some reading comprehension and then get back to me. Or better yet post over 800 times in a half a year instead of applying the information on here. Well its your choice :rolleyes:

And beyond what I've written I actually am a scientist in real life. Never on here have I believed that picking up women was an actual science. Actually it seems that everyone on here that I disagree with are those that treat it as such. There isn't a single guaranteed way to get women, unlike science where I know if I do X I will achieve at least a reproducible level of Y.

Go back and read my post in this thread or any other thread and then let me know where you think I'm getting all scientific. Man you really need to lighten up a bit and give up the chase for the "cure".

Reaction score
A few comments:

DJF: Much of what you say is perfectly true. But to say that 'women are just like us' is an oversimplification. Think about it. You don't have a vagina (I hope), no breasts, no maternal instinct, etc. The level of testosterone, which is the hormone responsible for the sex drive is 20 times lower in a female organism as compared to male. Which means: their desire to be fvcked is 20 times lower then your desire to fvck them. Which really makes a difference.

Another thing: insulting everybody and telling them they're idiots who don't get what you say doesn't make you appear smarter. I had the impression... well not gonna tell. I don't want to be harsh.

And yet another: If you're serious about writing a book then you better learn how to create a phrase without using the world 'fvcking'. I don't understand either why you're claiming your insight is soo new and soo great. I think you have never read any of the dating gurus' books. Good luck with the book anyway.

Reaction score
More on this post, I posted this reply on skip's post in the discussion part, so you could also find this there as well.

The reason sexual state works is not because you used a tactic, but it's the STATE OF MIND you are in when you are using it.

You are relaxed, comfortable, cool, easy, charming, and openly sexual to women.

Now the challenge of the don juan is, STAYING THAT WAY. Lol, now, lol....now we are getting into a discussion.

See the parts of sexual state, you know the relaxed, comfortable, sexual, etc..just go back to what Sheez was saying about the Communication, but as far as what Skip was sayin about Looks, hey skip...it's like acting.

A REAL, GOOD, ACTOR...learns his part from the inside out. He tries to find the spirit of the character, once he's found that, his ******d appearance is based on the spirit of that character.

See, sexual state is nothing more but an advanced form of inner game. It's a spirit...the spirit of the man is what makes him attractive, not the clothes, walk, talk, or employment of the man...it's his spirit.

The challenge is keeping your spirits high. The challenge is, even though you might go through confusing times and/or tough times, the challenge is keeping your spirit full of joy and peace.

TAKE BEING SEXUAL out if you want, if you still have joy, she'll still love you!
TAKE BEING SEXUAL out if you want, if you still have peace, she'll still love you!

Because what makes a man ATTRACTIVE, is his spirit. His joyful, peaceful spirit........that no matter whether he's a nice guy or a bad boy....his joy, peace, and charm makes her pvssy wettier than a Hurricane Katrina hit.

See, BEING SEXUAL, is a tactic, a technique, an add-on. But BEING SEXUAL, is not really the sale.

The sale...........gentlemen............is your

Joy and Peace.

Find it.

Reaction score
See, the question arose, "DJF, what do I do when I'm don't feel like going into sexual state?"

See, it's called an "impression." At the beginning encounters of your relationship with women, you want to give her an "image" "impression" of the real you.

Once it's registered in her head that you're this peaceful, whole, joyful person...she becomes so attracted to you it makes no damn sense.

This is Justin Timberlake and Usher's secret that kept girls screaming so much.

Now, so what happens when you have a bad day? Well, she'll know it. Because you won't be your usual happy, joyful, self. And she'll say, "What's wrong honey?"

There's one thing you need to remember about women. At the end of the day, they are STILL AS MUCH attracted to us as we are to them. But you know how we have insecurities about, "Does she really like me?" Women have the same fvckin insecurities. And when they see your joy, your peace, your wholeness.......instead of asking, "Does he like me?" She asks, "I wonder how wonderful his life is?" It's at that point gentlemen, the attraction has begun.

JOHN

Reaction score
Before you "take your shoes off" around someone you just met, make sure they are DONE...making all their inner generalizations and perceptions about you. If THEY ARE NOT DONE...and you "take your shoes off" they might say, "Okay I got him figured out now, he's an azzhole," and the attraction is lost.

Do you see what I mean? This is why I said you should slow down to just jump into a relationship with a girl (can still fvck though)....because the success of the relationship will be based upon:

If her generalizations and perceptions of you, include you being charming, joyful, and peaceful.

Once she sees you as that, count on a successful relationship.

Now you might ask, "what if I get thrown in the LJBJ category?"
Welllll, remember, lol, we still are being SEXUAL....aren't we?

I hope you guys are starting to see how you get into deep relationships with women. I hope you are..............

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think it's the exact actions but the vibes the person gives off. IMO.. the impression ya know.

Techniques, method and tactics or who the fvck knows can be thought of as anything in her mind, but if you screw up a tactic but your still preceived as a positive sexual person with a better life then her own, then that tactic didn't mean sh!t. It's all how they see you and how your feeling up in the mind, when you talk about attracting others imo. whatever.

In the end, the best cure for rejection is more rejection and experience no matter how unfair it is that you get rejected more then others. Just get out there and live. And it'll become natural to make a good impression.

Last edited:

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply about how to keep being sexual and being good eventhough youre having a rough time DJF. This should be in the bible

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF, what you have 'discovered' is absolutely nothing new. The ideas on this site get recycled so many times its not even funny. This has been pointed out exactly as you had by more than one person, one being Pook. “Only the Sexual Ones get the girls.” Its as clear as day in many of his posts. Its a solid thought yes, but nothing new.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, as each guy passes another sticking point, his results will make another small leap and he'll think, "Eureka, that's it!"

Thing is, there's infinite sticking points you can pass and small leaps you can make. The ultimate DJ is thus not a jack of all trades OR a master of one...but a MASTER OF ALL TRADES (which is about impossible to achieve in any single lifetime).

I mean, for any one variable you can isolate, I can give you an example that "disproves" it. There are girls out there who dumped guys greattt in bed. Ones who were totally sprung on ones who were hung like shrimp. Probably some couples who rarely even had sex - happily by choice. Because the whole equation is usually more than any one variable.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your posts belividere, but don't even bother arguing with Bvbidd. He's either too stupid or too stubborn to listen to anybody he doesn't immediately agree with; either that or he's a troll out for a laugh.

To bvbidd: Go, now. And perhaps come back when you're older. It's clear you aren't willing to listen to anyone worthwhile -- and I think your best route for improvement is some real-life experience.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Already boys it's there, but hey, no keyboard jockeying my shyt and putting your name on it and selling it around saying this was your post.

I look forward to this discussion, the good ones and the bad ones.

your ****?you really think your going to produce a book and people are going to by it? your gona be rich right?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.. see DJF that's why it's so easy for ya buddy. :crackup:

Don't think it's much else. :yes:

Reaction score
On Skip's VIDEO PROOF thread, I just typed a good reply to add to this. I just don't feel like copying and pasting it, lol.

- John