Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have It!!! Finally...the Secret To All This

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain the state?

They say they just don't know enough about me, or my personality is just not good enough, or they are not that kind of girl.. and then lol go do it with some more experienced guy they know nothing about. Leaving me fvcking confused.

I know, I'm giving off the wrong fvcking vibes. I know it. Help me out here.

Last edited:

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I know for one thing that there will be a day where i feel sexual with a girl and then then next day im not as sexual with that girl because im either tired or mad about something so then she will get dissapointed and leave me. My biggest problem is stayin in the right frame of mind every single day. How do I fight thorugh bad times, being tired, and getting dissapointed and still stay a good dj and be sexual at the same time every day?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djf fvck post on state.. holy fvck I understand this state though. I've been in it before.

It's just about giving off the right vibes, seriously.. that's all it was/is. DJF help me give off the right ones.

Last edited:

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:

But um, after thinkin it over, I'm not pook, I'm not giving my shyt out for free.

if your ideas are good or not-your a ****ing idiot
you really do sound liek a ****ing idiot shut the **** up ,, im not giving my ideas out for free bla bla bla **** off

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol he's a business guy, but really doesn't matter how dumb he is.. I mean dumb guys get laid all the time when they think they do.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok this NEEDS to be moved back to discussion cuz this is worth discussing and don juan tips gets like 10 times less hits then the discussion forum does....please PLEASE mods move this BACK

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
42-Colrath said:
Well I know for one thing that there will be a day where i feel sexual with a girl and then then next day im not as sexual with that girl because im either tired or mad about something so then she will get dissapointed and leave me. My biggest problem is stayin in the right frame of mind every single day. How do I fight thorugh bad times, being tired, and getting dissapointed and still stay a good dj and be sexual at the same time every day?
I was going to ask the same thing. How do you keep consistency? Do you just become that all the time? Or do you guys "turn on/off" whenever you feel like it?

Demonslut

Banned
Reaction score
42-Colrath said:
I aspire to be so internally driven, that my emotions/feelings/mood are dependant on me rather than the external environment, and I've already achieved this to a degree.

If you have a strong internal drive and control over all areas of your life, your confidence and satisfaction comes from within. Whether girls reject you, play games, or whatever doesn't make a difference -- because you KNOW what you are worth, and your goal is to have the chick -- not have her validate you.
It's not hard to shift states. You only need to have some experience of what a state is, and the control over yourself to make the transition.

Personally, when I got a car and a part-time job, my confidence was greatly consolidated. This was not because I thought cars and jobs were cool, but because it game me financial freedom, and the ability to travel where I wanted whenever I wanted. This is what I mean about control.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love ****. Why so many men have big issues with this fact is curious. You know what Freud would say, and I wonder if my being adopted allowed me to skip the whole shame deal.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are EVERYTHING we thought they were in our AFC days, fvck what this site says. Women are beautiful, wonderful, enjoyable, and our princesses. Our goddesses. We CAN be nice, kiss her azz, and all that shyt if we want.

BUT REMEMBER....lol, you better just lay the pipe good.
Interesting...

I've been told over the last 2 months: "Why are you so nice to me?" "You're so nice it's scary" "You seem like such a nice guy," "You are one of the most genuine down to earth people I know - you're one of a kind" and a lot of other stuff I can't remember. I treat those I truly care about with genuine love and respect, I give them my undivided attention when I'm with them. I'm a sounding board for their problems.

And I've f**ked them all...

And I'm STILL f**king them all...... WELL.

I will ponder this further...

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
this hole thread is copy righted-shut the **** up and dont post until you have contacted the right full owner of this work.

one word out of place u be in court!

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Thanks for this ive tried a lot.. but ive never really shown a girl im sexually interested in her or used kino.. ive just been basically relying on the fact im good looking they will come to me and that has got me...
Im gona let the girls know through my body language and speech that i want to satisfy them...
Funny cos when i am open in clubs and dance a lot, girls always surround me, but when i dont dance and just stand ther looking unconfident i get nothing...
Thanks for this

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Un-Aru said:
Interesting...

I've been told over the last 2 months: "Why are you so nice to me?" "You're so nice it's scary" "You seem like such a nice guy," "You are one of the most genuine down to earth people I know - you're one of a kind" and a lot of other stuff I can't remember. I treat those I truly care about with genuine love and respect, I give them my undivided attention when I'm with them. I'm a sounding board for their problems.

And I've f**ked them all...

And I'm STILL f**king them all...... WELL.

I will ponder this further...
WTF you doin on this site then? lol

Besides DJF says that's okay. This site on the other hand does not.

Personally I also think it has nothing to do with whether you treat others well, but rather if they preceive you highly.

I've treated people / girls well all my life, and due to other issues get treated badly for it. When this happens, you stop feeling the need to be a good guy all the sudden. But I have yet to stop being a good guy simply it getsme nowhere either.

It's harsh but you gotta improve while at the same time not getting angry at the fact you've been treated like sh!t for not improving. I guess people are just weak as fvck because I like when people suck at things more than me.

And uh this post is about getting girls through getting them horny and in the moment, the kind of real sh!t this site needs instead of all the games. I've been in this state and then later done some pretty sad sh!t.. but for some reason I'd always be remembered as a guy who fvcking gets her horny.. regardless of the sad sh!t I did later.

Last edited:

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol what can I say Bvbidd - I get bored at work during the quiet times. And this forum is basically a huge discussion on social psychology - which intrigues me to no end. Props though - it has helped my success go from pretty good to goddamn ridiculous at times.

I have to agree with DJF alright it's all STATE BASED. I've never changed my basic personality. (I have experimented with the controlling, assertive dominant persona and I looked and more importantly FELT like a d*ck) Nor have I changed my looks nor the way I dress. What I DID change was the sexual vibe that I give off, I'm no longer fearful of offending girls sexually if I get 'buying signals.' (which takes a bit of experience to recognise) I'm no longer afraid to use KINO (which is a HUGE part of the sexual state) I'm no longer afraid of looking at them like I want to rip off their clothes and f**k them right there. And in fact one 18 year old hottie said "you're looking at me like you want to kiss me." I replied "That's because I do" and then went for the kill. And that comes from inner confidence in the end - as they say success breeds success.

Yes, I have been burned many times, hahaha quite possibly for being TOO nice. But who cares? I don't want a girl that wants to be treated like sh*t for the long haul. I am happy to game and f*ck them in the meantime.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post.

There've been alot of times when I'm out with the boys and the chicks we meet show interest in one or another of us. It's usually the guy in a sexual state and the most comfortable, but it never really clicked into my conscious thought, it was always kind of in the back of my mind so I couldnt never do anything with it.

I think most of us subconsiously knew this already, but this was an excellent post and really opened my eyes to some things.

It gives you that feel of, " Oh yeah! **** i should've known!!" or "Damn, he's right and it was right infront of me all this time!"

Thanks for the post.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah exactly quicksilver.. when you think back to the times when girls started showing interest in you.. you remember that kind of state, like your in control.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanForever, I think we should just close this site now and leave your post in it's place. No acctually thats a crap idea.

I have too many point to write down right now, but all I can say is, you are just scratching the surface, you havent got any context or "facts" (such as testostorone and female attraction, ask any bodybuilder see what they say about your views against manlyness :crazy: )
This whole "sexual state" thing is just manlyness in action. Like when you argue you get angry, when its late you get tired. When a beautiful piece of honeys about most guys "just do it", it's just with all the conditioning we get as children we get... confused. How your post helps to correct this I do not know.

What sets Pook apart (apart form his writing skills) is that he looks at it from a "human nature" point of view, in essence he wants to become "a nutural".

This is an idea in a well defined and backed up context.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what about attention *****s who feed of attention men give them but who are sexually satisfied already?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think state based because our actions can be interuptted as anything, we may think of them as Manly or DJ like or who knows while the chick will think of them as whatever they preceive them to be. One of the reasons not every chick likes bodybuilders (nobody does, lol)..

But your actions can be preceived as anything.. what can't be.. is the vibes in the moment. Kinda like when people can tell your a postive person they want to be around you more. Even if your actual life isn't all that positive. I'm not really KBJ here I know what DJF is talking about, as I'm sure you guys do too.

I mean if she doesn't really know you well, and your giving off the vibes that you get her horny (NOT TRYING TO GET HER HORNY) your actual actions seem to matter a lot less. You know exactly what I mean guys.

I mean you have to be realistic here, you still have to look and dress in a way that matches that you could get her all hot for you.. but I mean instead of doing a bunch of things seperate from her we may think will make her think a certain thing, we can just be in the moment. This is what inner game means, this is why when PUAs stop learning their sh!t and just do whatever the want they get laid a whole lot more, they've already internalized they know what they are doing.. they don't need to do certain actions that can be preceived as you doing anything.. the girl will pick-up on the fact you know what your doing, even if your really not doing anything but being relaxed and looking good. This is another reason why guys with more experience get laid more. The idea of it being state based means your not really concious of it.

And Holland there are always people with serious issues.

Just my ideas on why it may work for him or others, oh and Pook really was a philosopher not actually a guy that got laid. lol he has a site right now take a look he's a bitter, lonley intellectual type, I wouldn't take what Pook says actually seriously.. (I mean you could argue that nature isn't even objective) Other then the fact that yeah, it should be simple not complicated.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think PU is more for picking up chicks, good sex more for keeping them in the short term. Neither is the end-all, though..

Think about it - you ever had a girl who was hot and good in bed - but you still got sick of all her other shyt and finally couldn't put up with it? I know I have. And I believe women are the same way with men.

Your bedroom skills are just another factor in the equation, not the ONLY one.

Sure, if you're great in bed, that will give you a lot more leverage - but so will being good-looking, powerful, whatever she's looking for at the time, etc. Now for "slvts" (like Britney), that will give you IMMENSE leverage, but for other girls, they might care about other things more.

Thing is, men tend to be single-minded and always looking for ONE thing, one key. But especially when it comes to women - they tend to be scatter-brained and looking for a whole package. Sure, maybe the sex is good...but could she also get good sex from another guy later? Yes, with 20 guys beating down her door everyday, all of us men are basically replaceable unless you REALLY DISTINGUISH yourself from the masses.