Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Genital Herpes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good News!!

Good News:

So I went to get tested yesterday and the Doc said that I probably don't have herpes. What I do have is a fungus that is causing me problems. She said that the "sore" down there was almost certainly an acne sore, but because she couldn't swap it, I decided to get the blood test anyway.

So last night I celebrated the good news by getting a 30$ hooker! :woo:

I am not totally in the clear yet but even if I am , I am definitely not going to whoring arround as much. Or at all. Don't get me wrong, I won't give up sex, I am just giving up ONS.

Lessoned learned, Being a DJ is not (atleast for me) about increasing the number of chicks you sleep with. It's about living the life that you want.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you found out you didn't have herpes, so you celebrated by sticking your d!ck into some cheap hookers sespool vagina...
did i miss the logic somewhere?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gustav Yavo said:
This is easy! use your herpes to your adavantage, you have something alot of guys dont have, your peacocking without even trying, women love that. You have created a higher value for yourself. Now you can use lines like-

"hey, do you have herpes?"
girl: "umm no...."
"do you want to?"

or

"what's long hard red and white?"
girl: "ummm..."
"a canadian flag on a steel pole and my herpes infected erect penis! now lets go fvck"

Does herpes give off any wierd odours?
lmao i love posts like these!!! AHAHAHAHAH

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
So I went to get tested yesterday and the Doc said that I probably don't have herpes.
Umm.. I told you so?

I hope you are joking about hookers, otherwise you are asking for a bad case of the clap, syphilis, c0ck warts, nut shingles, herpes, and crabs who have herpes.

Warning: Crotch mushrooms are not meant for cooking!

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what, you get cold sores once a year, big deal. Lots of children grow up with it. It's no big deal. Atleast now that you got it, you don't have to go around worrying about it.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol listen to "Fire"guy about std's...i think he knows what hes talking about...

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you lot taking the p*ss out of him are absolute c*nts.

justice will be done if you get herpes yourselves.

dont worry too much about it mate, just get the treatment for whatever it turns out to be and you will be clear in no time. loadsa people get it you're not alone

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
what do you mean? you woke up naked next to 3 women after blacking out and you don't know if you had sex with them or not? and then you complain about getting std's?
To those that actually count them, I'm going to have to break the news to you; not all of us do. If my life depended on getting my exact number, I'd be in a world of s***.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Sure its not crabs? lol.

Seriously though that sucks man but just remember what the b!tches don't know won't hurt you. :up:
Every now and again, someone will have the balls to say what at least 20 others are already thinking. Then you can always count on some self-righteous, pious jerk to come in with the equivalent of a "how dare he!" when he's probably thinking the same thing too, but just wants to take the rare opportunity to attempt to look better than everyone else.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is why I said six to nine, is because I had only penetrated with 7 of them and 2 were oral sex. So really it should be 7-9. Also I can't rememeber their names.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The fact is that 20-25% of people have herpes. That means that at least 2-3 people in this thread have herpes.
that was stupid.

just because it's "fact" on the large scale doesn't make it true on every occasion.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Every now and again, someone will have the balls to say what at least 20 others are already thinking. Then you can always count on some self-righteous, pious jerk to come in with the equivalent of a "how dare he!" when he's probably thinking the same thing too, but just wants to take the rare opportunity to attempt to look better than everyone else.
Just because "20 others" were already thinking it, doesn't mean that the other readers weren't DISGUSTED. So if one person puts their viewpoint out there, why would you condemn the opposite viewpoint from being expressed in response.

Most ppl I know actually are disgusted by the idea that someone would knowingly expose a person to herpes, or even aids. That reeks of immorality and selfishness. Also weakness, and shame, are traits that come to mind when I think of a person who would follow through with that behavior.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Just because "20 others" were already thinking it, doesn't mean that the other readers weren't DISGUSTED. So if one person puts their viewpoint out there, why would you condemn the opposite viewpoint from being expressed in response.

Most ppl I know actually are disgusted by the idea that someone would knowingly expose a person to herpes, or even aids. That reeks of immorality and selfishness. Also weakness, and shame, are traits that come to mind when I think of a person who would follow through with that behavior.
agreed.

people love to make their logic sound fancy, it makes it about... 5 times more true.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The fact is that 20-25% of people have herpes. That means that at least 2-3 people in this thread have herpes.
That's not really true. The fact is that 20-25% of the general population has some form of herpes, but since the general population doesn't post on SoSuave, it's inaccurate to say 2-3 people on this thread have herpes. To really find that number out, we'd have to take a sample of SoSuave posters and do an STD test on them.

C'mon man, I didn't even do all that well in statistics :).

On a different note for the OP, I once had a similar herpes scare when I was 21, but it ended up being an acne sore. I remember going through the same thing. Shock, disbelief and anger. That was awful.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Senior Fingers already beat you in "calling out" the "abhorrent" behavior, so you're getting none of the gain and all of the negatives that I addressed previously.

Ok, folks, so we have another person who is indirectly claiming to be 1. completely moral 2. completely unselfish 3. strong and 4. shameless. Lets start a poll to see how many (suckers) buy it.

Look, iqqi, i'm not naive. I know there are some who completely believe everything people say, directly or indirectly, and that explains why some people take the approach that you do. All you have to do is claim things and you win at least some of them. However, I'm sure you realize by now I'm not one of these people. Some of THE WORST people I have come to know in my life were the same people that either claimed or even believed themselves to be "righteous".

Back more on point...... if you have sex with someone, YOU are taking a risk and have to accept at least some responsibility for that risk. If you want to be completely, 100% risk free, simply do not have sex. If you want to reduce risks, then YOU use protection or see to it that your partner does. At best, responsibility for something that goes wrong will always be shared.

Another thing iqqi; lets keep aids or HIV out of this. You conveniently slipped that in there too as if to imply my (our) viewpoints would be the same with that. Clearly, HIV/AIDS is life-threatening/terminal, not to mention it's a felony to knowingly have sex with someone with HIV and not tell them. I would never recommend doing that, on either moral grounds or legal grounds. Herpes, on the other hand, is basically just a lifetime annoyance.

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
agreed.

people love to make their logic sound fancy, it makes it about... 5 times more true.
I have no quarrels with that. Whether you realized it or not, you just implied it was true to begin with.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Every now and again, someone will have the balls to say what at least 20 others are already thinking....Then you can always count on some self-righteous, pious jerk to come in with the equivalent of a "how dare he!" when he's probably thinking the same thing too.
That's really what most of you were thinking? Damn dude, that's kind of sad :(

A guy comes here scared sh!tless about an STD and this is your reaction?

Am I the only one, who's first thought is "Go see a doctor"? The idea of having any kind of STD and not saying anything about it to a girl I am about to bang is not even a consideration. It does not occur to me, even in joke form.

What really pisses me off is the blatant hypocrisy. I mean, just imagine if you stumbled across a girl's forum and saw this:

SomeRandomChick said:
Seriously though that sucks girlfriend (about your herpes), but just remember what the chumps don't know won't hurt you.
You'd all be up in arms about how women are evil and can never be trusted. But a guy does it and its "amusing".. interesting.

Honestly, half of should just throw in the towel and switch teams already.. it's painfully obvious you dont respect or particularly like women. Maybe its time to try some of the sausage pizza? (Just be sure to check for mushrooms ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.