Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Genital Herpes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only had sex with about six to nine women in my life. I always used protection and now I am sure that I have genital herpes. I feel depressed, angry and ashamed. Tomarrow I will go get tested.

I want to know what other guys experiences have been with herpes.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I have only had sex with about six to nine women in my life.

Only is not a good word to use with most of the people on this forum when talking about sex.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get black out drunk and forget a few? 6 to 9 is kinda whack...lol I can understand 7 or 8...but 6 to 9 is kinda a big gap...like over 30% lol

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W/e. I am going through a ****ty time right now and I don't care about what words are appropriate.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude. I don't even know what herpes is but I feel for you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure its not crabs? lol.

Seriously though that sucks man but just remember what the b!tches don't know won't hurt you. :up:

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn bro that sucks, let us know how the tests go man. let's hope for the best.

Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Seriously though that sucks man but just remember what the b!tches don't know won't hurt you. :up:

That's pretty low. My advice is just find a woman with the same disease. Don't go spreading it, that's sick. They have a match.com for people with herpes. I don't remember the exact site name though.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Damn.. that is some selfish f*cked up sh!t right there. People like you should not be allowed to give advice here.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say the same about you fingz ya phony.

You've openly admitted to trolling this place on multiple accounts and basically admitted to being a giant piece of garbage in the past.

I really can't stand you or your posts (which is why I stay out of the grand majority of your topics and don't reply to you in general) and I'm glad you've given me this opening to tell you exactly what I think of you.

Also from what I've heard herpes is only transmittable during an outbreak so with that knowledge and my belief that SharingAnUser is a good guy who wouldn't spread the virus to some chick if he knew how not to then he is not wrong to not tell a chick that he has this.

Its only going to make him a pariah amongst women and keep him from getting laid to go around sharing this info so he might as well keep it to himself until he decides to go into an LTR where its kind of necessary to relay this information since it will be found out eventually.

I didn't tell him to go around actively infecting chicks so yeah next time think before you make a moronic post kid.

And with that another one added to the ignore list.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I touched a vagina today and it was wet. I was stupid and touched my penis with the vaginal fluids in it.

Should I get tested?

I'm really scared...

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I assume he was being facetious. Brother KontrollerX does give very stand up advice.
I will take your word for it Karma, but his post really was in bad taste.

KontrollerX, sorry if I offended you but honestly - think twice before posting sh!t like this, or explain yourself a little better like you just did.. I'm not the only one who misinterpreted your "joke".

You know how this place works.. if you are a stand up dude, then chances are that heads look up to you and will take your advice blindly.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facetious - not meant to be taken seriously or literally

Status
Not open for further replies.