Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Genital Herpes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
I touched a vagina today and it was wet. I was stupid and touched my penis with the vaginal fluids in it.

Should I get tested?

I'm really scared...
somebody?

I'm really freaking out here:confused: :eek:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I will take your word for it Karma, but his post really was in bad taste."

No it wasn't.

When I tell a guy to go around and spread STD's then you can make this post again but since I never told anyone that you are simply keeping an issue alive that should of died with my last post in here.

The blame lies not with me but with your knee jerk reaction and rush to judgement of me without fully thinking my post through.

"KontrollerX, sorry if I offended you but honestly - think twice before posting sh!t like this, or explain yourself a little better like you just did.. I'm not the only one who misinterpreted your "joke"."

It should be noted that the other guy you speak of is another person here whom I've used the ignore feature on for replying like an idiot and flipping out on me for some advice I gave a poster who was very happy to receive it a few months back.

The guy clearly has an axe to grind with me and still hasn't gotten over it hence his post in here.

You are friend's with Icky and Icky and I cannot stand eachother.

You saw this guy's post taking issue with what I said and used it as a platform to jump off of and attack me probably in a way to support Icky in her campaign against me.

Since Icky magically appeared immediately after your post towards me I think its pretty clear what is going on here.

Also you should know I'm not the only one Icky has trolled here.

She has called backbreaker's girlfriend ugly when unprovoked, she has called me a rapist unprovoked, she has repeatedly trolled Str8up even though he has repeatedly asked her to stop and the list can honestly go on all day if I could be bothered to dig up some threads about it to post here but anyway here you are still remaining friends with her.

Fingz if you want to turn yourself around on this forum and get away from your trolling past why are you still friends with a troll like Icky?

Why??

It makes no sense if you want to turn over a new leaf.

One rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch as the saying goes.

Why would you hang around with that which is rotten?

"You throw it out there you best back it up with examples."

If she can find the thread make sure to read my posts Karma.

She takes my advice and misconstrues it to support her twisted agenda.

In the thread I laugh off her insult because I am a nice guy and think well Icky is just being her usual clownish-impish self and this will pass but obviously it didn't as evidenced by her continuing it in this thread so I just have to say...

If she would like to continue down this road of calling me a rapist or saying that I am " pro rape" I will look into suing for slander.

Not sure if such a case could even be made beings were just online characters but if this continues I may just have to find out.

Edit: And I think I've said this before and that is I respect that you've helped people and many look up to you fingz so I will say if your intentions in this thread were pure and unmotivated by any influence of Icky's and you really have been trying to live up to the old legend status you built and turn things around then you have my sincerest apologies but only you know this for sure. I can't read your mind or at this point trust what you tell me so I will humbly bow out of this thread hopefully for the last time and remain in my corner of the forum while you remain in yours. I think its best we not criticize eachother and just help the brothers in our own way to keep the peace. I will respond to no more attacks of yours, Icky's or anyone elses unless they are considerably viscious and slanderous.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I don't pay any of that nonsense any mind and neither should you. I trust your judgement and I hold your opinion and insight in high regard.

I saw it for what it was but it does appear that you are on someone's sh!tlist for no good reason.

Be better than to generate any retort which will cause undo attention from your words of wisdom.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I have only had sex with about six to nine women in my life. I always used protection and now I am sure that I have genital herpes. I feel depressed, angry and ashamed. Tomarrow I will go get tested.

I want to know what other guys experiences have been with herpes.
Don't worry about it, YET. Go get tested, odds are you don't have it. Did you have an outbreak of something? How did you come to this conclusion?

Btw, you can contract herpes, even when there isn't an outbreak in the infected person. There's a period of high risk called asymptomatic sheding that occurs, when the risk is higher.

What a shame people here have decided to use this thread about a serious issue to get themselves attention.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, you can contract herpes, even when there isn't an outbreak in the infected person. There's a period of high risk called asymptomatic sheding that occurs, when the risk is higher.

True, it is possible, but fwiw I was married to a woman who had genital herpes for seven years and never caught it. Most of the asymptomatic shedding occurs just before the outbreak. The infected person will feel a specific tingling feeling in the area that is about to have a sore. People who have had herpes for a long time are good at telling when an outbreak is about to happen. Your biggest risk in getting it is from people who just recently got it and don't know what it is.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an "acne" sore just above the shaft of my penis. Also my groin has been irritated for about one week now and has gotten progressively worse. Today there was a purplish rash down the inside of my thigh, maybe 15cm. It could be something else, but I am almost certain it is herpes. These symptoms occured almost 3 weeks to one month after I had a ONS. Right now I am in China. So not many people here are educated on std's.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I have only had sex with about six to nine women in my life.
what do you mean? you woke up naked next to 3 women after blacking out and you don't know if you had sex with them or not? and then you complain about getting std's?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in your position a few years ago.. I thought I was having an outbreak and I thought it was the end of life as it is. Fortunately, I tested negative and it ended up just to be a nasty infection/rash.

Even if you do test positive, it's really not the end of the world. A LOT of people have herpes. Chances are that most of us WILL have herpes before our life is over (as long as there is no cure). It is a pain to deal with, but there are FAR worse things out there that you could have.

Stop over analyzing the symptoms and just get tested. I thought I had every single symptom possible and knew for a fact I had herpes. Then I tested negative. Twice!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sucks to be you man....sucks to bad to be you right now

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
selfmademob said:
uh congraulations. Also, might wanna remove that red sig lol
LOL um yeah thats why you have got to be careful. if you check a womans vagina you can tell if she has diseases from there alone.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy! use your herpes to your adavantage, you have something alot of guys dont have, your peacocking without even trying, women love that. You have created a higher value for yourself. Now you can use lines like-

"hey, do you have herpes?"
girl: "umm no...."
"do you want to?"

or

"what's long hard red and white?"
girl: "ummm..."
"a canadian flag on a steel pole and my herpes infected erect penis! now lets go fvck"

Does herpes give off any wierd odours?

Damocles

Don Juan
Reaction score
There're a lot of hot girls with herpes out there... if you've got it, you can't get it three times.

... but there are two different kinds of herpes, so you could get it twice...

Status
Not open for further replies.