I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, back in October I said this among other things.."
Water seeks it's own level and we tend to attract who we are, where we are, and when we are. Men need to think about that.

I used to be like you at your age. I was jaded, had an ex wife who used me, our kid, and the system at every chance. I wasn't ready for marriage at the time and I picked someone who was hot, partied well who thought of the whole thing g like I did. Eventually she made enough mistakes I was able to gain custody. I didn't remarry for 11 years. Dated a lot, racked up the numbers, banged 2, 3 and one case for a while 4 a day. At 36 I woke up, realized I was chasing the same types of poor quality women. I had amassed a small fortune in real estate, affording me some time to clear my head. (Believe me, the byches are jaded too)

I decided to qualify them. Made all the difference. I started meeting higher quality women. Big difference? I stopped f**king them all. If she didn't have a career, degree, house or other proveable investment, I was out. Any hint of drug abuse, use, alcoholism, out. Lies? Flaky? Gone. No text, phone games. She had to be attractive and decently dressed. Show up on a first date in birkinstocks or tennis shoes? Out. I refused to have sex with any women who didn't qualify. Why? I didn't want to get attached to anything that didn't meet the standard. Key point. Women would ask what's my ideal first date? I said to all who asked, it was to see if you deserve a second. I meant it. Soon enough I had better quality to bang if I chose. Friends would hook me up with higher quality material, knowing I had changed. When people know you only eat at or are always willing to eat at the discount buffet, thats where they take you. Little more than 6 months later I met the future Mrs. Beef. I also was willing to date out of my ethnicity.

Best of luck Prime_Beef" For whatever reason, I find your story empathizeable. Please keep in mind Prime_Beef is now 49, and seen a lot of stuff. Your situation is not unique, solutions are out there with practice, patience but you have to have an epiphany. You haven't reached it yet as I did above. I was an Army officer for many years and worked in South Central LA for 20 years. (That's Los Angeles, not Lower Alabama) I've seen a lot come and go. I'd highly also suggest you broaden your dating circles outside your ethnicity. The statistics for the outcome you say you desire are not good. To use a term you younger guys use, what are you , a special snowflake that doesn't think the bad things will happen to you, in spite of the evidence? Lastly, the game never ends. Even in a happy marriage, with a kid, you have to have, embody a sense of confidence, knowledge that if shyt turned sideways you could walk out and find an even better situation. She feels better knowing you have options she'd rather not test. She wouldn't feel good staying with a loser no one else would want. Good luck, slow down, recognize there's no crisis here, you got to change your approach and be what you seek.
Quality, relevant and concise.

The Corey Wayne lad offers a simple exercise for coming up with your own blueprint of what type of qualities you desire from a woman and equally important what are your dealbreakers......all you need is a pen and paper...

What you focus on, you attract.....and that's not some spirituality mumbo jumbo, it comes directly from your brain...the RAS.....Reticular activating system

If all your seeing is scum in the world........guess what...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel,

So just a couple questions based on your post.

- Are people who are in third world countries, who lack basic freedoms that we have here in the US, are they just in that unfortunate situation because they THINK too negative, and the negative thinking is causing their reality?

- The black people who were in slavery from the early 1600s to the late 1860's, were they just in that unfortunate situation because they THOUGHT too negative, and the negative thinking created their reality?

- The 9,000 people killed or injured in the 9-11 terriorist attacks, were they killed or injured because they THOUGHT too negative, and the negative thinking created their reality?

Just asking questions buddy lol.....

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel,

So just a couple questions based on your post.

- Are people who are in third world countries, who lack basic freedoms that we have here in the US, are they just in that unfortunate situation because they THINK too negative, and the negative thinking is causing their reality?

- The black people who were in slavery from the early 1600s to the late 1860's, were they just in that unfortunate situation because they THOUGHT too negative, and the negative thinking created their reality?

- The 9,000 people killed or injured in the 9-11 terriorist attacks, were they killed or injured because they THOUGHT too negative, and the negative thinking created their reality?

Just asking questions buddy lol.....
Tenacity, it's not about creating a mamby bamby fairyland with gingerbread men and women and chocolate houses and rivers of sparkling lemonade where everything is wonderfull and fuzzy and the forest animals dance hand in hand during the night around the camp fire.....

It's about setting goals for your life.....

And anyone who sets goals in their life has probably heard that they must be:
1. Realistic
2. Specific
3. Measurable
4. Not involve relying on anyone else

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The title of the thread: I have anger problems/I don't know what to do

But what is the motivation.....to discuss? attention? to rant? boredom? to debate? to find a solution?

If it was to find a solution........Your anger will consume you if you don't do something about it, as I'm
sure you know. Like @Espi said.....anger needs to be channelled/expressed in a healthy manner.....

a person who is constantly angry is no fun to be around.....for anyone.

Of course you can always work on cultivating the opposite. But that would involve great effort......

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexting a chick does not mean you have to totally drop her from the radar.
For me she is just taken off the LTR list.
You can still plate.
Fbuddy.
Use her as a gateway to her friends or social circle.
Use her as a friend and company.

But the idea is you don't just settle for someone that doesn't fit. Or expect someone to fit somewhere they were never meant to go.
But you also need to have some standards. If they are down and out hood rats then they go to the scrap heap.

Have a serious think about Brazil. Sometimes a trip away really clears the head. One of my good friends married a girl from Brazil. Her parents were doctor/lawyer. She was very driven and found a job quickly. She works for a large firm in banking and made her way up very fast. They now own multiple properties (properties here are all $400000 and up). All in the space of about 8 years. They are strong women without the feminist twist. His job was just above the status of flipping burgers.
They get along really well and he is happy.
Good luck with it. You are a clued in guy. Just need to take action.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I want to see if any of you guys might be down for this idea?

I wanted to setup a Conference Call and maybe this week, we all log in and have a discussion over some of the topics we have been discussing on this forum for awhile. My discussions on "the market", guys like T.O. and Hithard's discussion on why it's not the market, discussions on marriage, etc.

I just don't understand why our communications have to be limited to anonymous Discussion Forum "chat". I'm one of the only guys on this forum who has his pictures posted and goes "technically" under his REAL LIFE identity.

I think that some things are better discussed through a live conversation and discussion, we can only go so "far" with this online discussion board chats.

Anybody down for this? I'll set the conferencing line up if you guys are down.
I posted under my real identity on another forum and was outed back in Australia. I'm actually relatively well known in a lot of circles.
I will give you this warning. What you say here can have negative impacts in the future. It can be used against you and can be damaging to business. Don't be too free with your information.

I have been part of conference calls before, in topics of PUA, Stockmarket, and business. Unless one guy is an expert and leads the topic. Or all guys are on the same page in tactics and looking at a specific problem . Then it's just a $hit fight between swinging diks and a waste of time.

You can't expand on what you want to say because of time constraints. When posting it might take a guy 10-20mins to think about and put into words. When conferencing he gets maybe 2 mins or is interrupted. Every guy won't get the time to go in depth.

You can already see that while guys follow the same basic principles. They have developed different ways of attack. It all comes down to personal style.
It would be interesting to see everyone though.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I'm going to take more time and study the personality, gaming and conversation aspects that I'm doing with women currently.
Honestly, I still think you should take a break from all this 5hit. If you're getting to the point where you wanna punch a bytch out, you NEED a break from it all. Put off studying more seduction for at least 6 months. Get your mind clear and get back to the things that are important to you personally. THEN get back to the women. Everyone needs to push their own reset button once in a while.

But if the girls I'm approaching and get, end up not being the girl I want, I'm not NEXTING her, I'm going to continue to date/fvck her until I find the girl I want.
Branch swinging is the way to go. Get a decent woman and keep her around while keeping yourself social. If someone better comes along, then replace the old model. That's pretty much what I do since I don't have the time to date multiple women.

- Not sure what to do with the guy friends thing, as I said my closest guy friends are mainly guys I do business with and it's a professional relationship.
THIS is a better thing to focus on right now, and it's the perfect distraction from women. This is a spot in your life that needs attention, so start working on that instead of focusing on seduction.

Anybody down for this? I'll set the conferencing line up if you guys are down.
As long as I'm not busy that day, you can count me in. Sundays usually work for me.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind talking to you 1 on 1 but on a conference call, i'm just going to call all these guys asshats for staying in America.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Penkitten I didn't say Beyonce was a "7", I put her in the "7 plus" category, which is 7 - 10. I don't really label any chick as a 10, because make-up and money often determine how CUTE a "cute girl" can look, if that makes sense? But a CUTE girl usually would range between a 7 - 10 depending upon how much money she has to FIX herself up to be "cute", so I just throw them all in a "7 plus" category.

What a lot of guys might not understand, is that girl you call a "10" looks like a 6 or 7 in the morning when she takes off all the make-up, hair extensions, and maybe if you took away the plastic surgery she might have done as well. Cute chicks who don't have a lot of money don't have the luxury of looking like a "10" all of the time.

I know with black girls for example, a cute black chick usually needs a nice WEAVE along with some make-up, foundation, etc. to look like a solid 9 or even a 10. But that shyt cost MONEY, weaves are expensive as hell and a lot of these chicks just don't have the money like that considering they are saddled with student loan debt lol.
Alright. I see what you are talking about now. Usually people don't explain their category selection and just throw up a number.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recognize your frustration Tenacity and that of those replying. I see the wisdom in what has been offered. I am moved by your "Tenacity," to log on tonight and also invest my time and energy into offer you (and others) a new possibility as well. It's a very long read. The rewards are rich, if you have the willingness to open yourself to a whole new world. Here goes...

We all see and experience the world through different filters. Imagine we all wear different 'glasses' and though those individual lens we see and experience our world different than those who wear different lenses. Just as some people are color blind and are limited in the colors and tones they experience, while others effortlessly see and experience life through an incredible spectrum of colors and tones, while each never having known anything different. Their views and experiences are incredibly different.

Some people live this life with 'glasses' or a perception of life that sees and experiences abundance, while others wear the 'glasses' that sees and experiences lack. Some people see with the 'glasses' of opportunity while others wear the 'glasses' of limitation. Some wear the 'glasses' that see and experience life as a victim while others wear the 'glasses' that see and experience life as empowered. We all have our unique combination of filters through which we each see and experience our life and the world.

If we become so fortunate to become aware of one or more of our filters of perception, we then have the opportunity and choice to change them. Such an undertaking is not for the faint of heart, the weak, or those unwilling to sacrifice wearing the 'glasses' of victim. Changing your view of the world takes courage and determination. It takes tenacity. It takes a willingness to leave behind how we have seen and experienced the world AND the identity we have created though those experiences. The victim has to let go of that identity to become the victor. They can not hold on to being a victim until the moment before they have won. They must let go of knowing themselves that way and choose to undertake the journey into the unknown, with focus and determination to experience something different for themselves. Only by choosing the path forward into the unknown may they find a new reality.

When we change how we see the world, how we experience the world changes!

If you are colorblind that is how you experience of life. You can watch others experience and talk about the colors of a sunset, the ocean, a favorite car, and all the facets of color in our lives, while you only experience life in limited shades and without the vibrancy and fullness others experience. You don't know what you are missing. They cannot describe in words what it is to see a particular color the way they do so that suddenly you can then see it too. They cannot describe the greenest grass, spring meadow or a rainforest in a way that you will suddenly see green. That is the dilemma. Try to describe the experience of drinking a glass water when you were deeply thirsty. Words could never convey the experience to a being who had never had that experience. You can call it water or H2O and surround those with lots of other words but it will never touch the experience for the one who is still thirsty and never experienced it.

Usually when someone feels powerless, hopeless, like a victim, they experience the world that way. The time comes when they may upgrade and feel frustrated and upset by their experience or circumstance. They feel a surge of energy to change. They look around and they see possibility. They see polarity. They may see those who have and the have nots, the good and the bad, they see polarity in all kinds of forms. They see what they do not have, that others have and that they want. They feel stuck. They will feel stuck in a perspective and don't know how to get out.

This crossroads is crucial. This crossroads is where most take their frustration and cycle in back down into feeling like a victim, into justifying the experience of powerlessness. There they sit until one day they cycle up with the opportunity to move beyond victim, beyond polarity, beyond feeling stuck. Many spend their whole lives cycling in those three phases over and over never moving beyond.

Those who move beyond, to the fourth phase, in some way harness that surge of energy, that frustration, into a new clarity and focus and claim for themselves, "Enough of this!!! I take my power back!!!" From that place the stage is set for a new level of perception.

They now make special glasses that actually allow a colorblind person the capacity to see and experience a full spectrum of colors. Many people cannot afford the glasses. Some make the sacrifices needed to get them or others that care for them, help to expedite the glasses into their experience.

There are lots of videos on youtube of people that have spent their whole lives 20, 30, 50+ years colorblind and then one day a person in their life hands them a pair of these amazing glasses. Find some of those videos and watch and experience what it is to see them, see and experience the world differently for the first time and forever more. It's meaningful. You have have the opportunity to see and experience the world differently too.

I am going to offer you a pair of new 'glasses'. I am going to offer you the opportunity to drop old filters you do not know you have and experience new ones that will expand your vision and your experience. I am going to offer you a chance to experience your world in a way you never have (or maybe not in a really long time). Are you interested? Are you willing to see and experience YOUR world differently? Are you willing to sacrifice and pay the price? Really? Are you sure? Actions over words!! Show us all, should you choose.

We will see. The tests begin. You choose how far you go or not. There is no judgement here, just the presentation of opportunity. Do you want more of the same or are you ready for something incredibly different? Are you willing to do whatever it takes?

Below are tests, in sequence, to guide you into a whole new way of seeing. These are NOT mental questions to be agreed with or not. (Refrain from thinking you have been there, done that, or understand their intention or purpose. Suspend ALL desire to debate or question their purpose or significance.) What follows are choices to be embodied in all you do, think and be, should you choose to accept the challenge AND the opportunity.
Should you choose, the gifts wait on the other side as well.

First Test...
You must choose to sacrifice knowing yourself as a victim. (You have had undesirable experiences. Only you choose if and how they define you.)

Second Test...
You must choose to take responsibility for the life you are living. ( I said this was not for the faint of heart.)

Third Test..
Will you cycle around between the experiences of victim, helpless, polarity, frustration and stuckness and continue to ride that merry-go-round in circles round and round. The view never really changes. Or are you going to choose to step off that ride of circles going round and round? There is a whole BIG amusement park out there with LOTS of other experiences to ride. You must choose to step off the merry-go-round.

Fourth Test...
You must choose to feel, embody and engage the energy/experience/feeling of, "Enough of this!! I take my power back!!"

Fifth Test...
You must choose to let go of how you have known yourself and be willing to walk into the unknown. (This is a journey for the courageous.)

Sixth Test...
Refrain from arguing for your limitations in any way. When you catch yourself doing so with another, or inside yourself, choose to STOP mid-sentance, mid-thought and immediately recommit to choosing to living a new and empowered life.

Tests seven through nine, require an absolute minimum commitment, of the next 90 days, to do the following:

Seventh Test...
Choose somewhere to volunteer your skills and abilities, helping those less fortunate and skilled, for a minimum of 2 hours per week, with the intent to simply be of service to others.

Eighth Test...
Each day, write down and log your gratitude for a minimum of three, new things, experiences, perceptions, or whatever it is, that you find you are truly grateful for that day.

Ninth Test...
Pay a genuine and heartfelt compliment to a new person each day.

Tenth Test...
Do not judge, criticize, or think in any way that you understand the purpose of any test. Simply engage them openly, heartfully, and with a sincere willingness to experience life in a new way, should you choose to allow the filters through which you see and experience life to be transformed.

Eleventh Test...
After a minimum of 90 days, share your level of compliance, experience, and wisdom gained for tests 1-10, with us here.

The opportunity is yours. Again, no judgement here. The rewards await you, if you choose them. As does the same old same old. The choice in yours!

P.S. I do not anticipate logging in or discussing this further, anytime soon. You have been given a treasure map. There is enough direction to find a buried treasure, beyond your dreams, should you choose to follow it, as stated. Again, the choice is yours!

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's threads like this from DECENT MEN that make me afraid to have kids. I mean who wants to have to fight in the Court and deal with some baby momma bytch like this? But of course I'm told I'm just "too negative" and "not all women are like that"....blahhh.

But Young OG I would get with a Family Law attorney immediately.
Not having a go. Just pointing out a pattern you follow.
You have a habit of running out and searching threads to validate your beliefs and fears every time you are challenged.

You added nothing to the thread in terms of advice. Nor did you post looking to give advice. You spewed some fear, validated your position to yourself and went back to being righteous. This was about you.

These are the types of habits you need to break.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Not having a go. Just pointing out a pattern you follow.
You have a habit of running out and searching threads to validate your beliefs and fears every time you are challenged.

You added nothing to the thread in terms of advice. Nor did you post looking to give advice. You spewed some fear, validated your position to yourself and went back to being righteous. This was about you.

These are the types of habits you need to break.
Hithard, the reality is that on a number of things related to dating/women/relationships, we are going to never agree on them. We are going to have to agree to disagree on 80% of things from what I judge based on our prior discussions.

For example, I believe the American market is fvcked up due to feminism/gynocentrism, which translates into a lot of horrible behaviors from women in general including a lack of loyalty and trust.

Hithard, T.O. and others who disagree with me, believe that a woman's "behavior" is based on the level of her interest/attraction to you, so if you GAME HER/DYCK HER DOWN right, then she will ACT RIGHT. I just fundamentally DISAGREE with this based on everything I've experienced and speaking with other guys and their experiences. I think there's only so much we can control...

But with that being said Hithard, what I am doing currently is looking at making updates to my personality, expanding the social circle more, and working on my anger issues. But in terms of getting me to eliminate "the red pill" in relation to seeing the TRUE NATURE of today's "American woman" as a whole, there's no coming back from that.

Even if I make children and get married.....EVEN IF I do that.....I still believe the American market is fvcked up and whatever chick I found was the EXTREME exception to that rule. But you will never agree with me, and that's okay. According to you these beliefs translate into things I need to "work on and fix", which is BS and you know it buddy.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you posted in that thread for validation and to justify your position. Don't go turning this into an argument about the whole market being trash.
You need to sort your $hit out first, regardless of what our positions are.
This isn't about the market. It's not about getting you to be all smiles and sunshine.
It's trying to get you back to a neutral position from a less fcked up base.

I see you in threads jumping and attacking the women posters.
I see you looking for approval for your theories in threads.
I see you having digs at posters in unrelated threads.
You look for validation and justification so you can stay in your miserable state.

You post bitter sh.it when you need to vent. Then ask for help on why everything is so fcuked up.
If all the advice you have is crying about $hit, then you are doing everything wrong.

You need to start with the small attitude adjustments. When you feel the need to jump and attack, or justify. Post a thread on a different topic with useful information. Or reply with helpful info another forum member can use.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No you posted in that thread for validation and to justify your position. Don't go turning this into an argument about the whole market being trash.
You need to sort your $hit out first, regardless of what our positions are.
This isn't about the market. It's not about getting you to be all smiles and sunshine.
It's trying to get you back to a neutral position from a less fcked up base.

I see you in threads jumping and attacking the women posters.
I see you looking for approval for your theories in threads.
I see you having digs at posters in unrelated threads.
You look for validation and justification so you can stay in your miserable state.

You post bitter sh.it when you need to vent. Then ask for help on why everything is so fcuked up.
If all the advice you have is crying about $hit, then you are doing everything wrong.

You need to start with the small attitude adjustments. When you feel the need to jump and attack, or justify. Post a thread on a different topic with useful information. Or reply with helpful info another forum member can use.
Dude I'm not even going through line by line responding to this. What women posters do I attack? There aren't even any women posters on this forum that have been posting often. And why would you be following me around the forum like that anyway, if you hate my posts so much lol?

Agree to disagree and move on, we have two different worldviews. If it helps you, just put me on ignore, that will allow you to no longer be subjected to another one of my "validation seeking" threads or posts. Deal?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

When we change how we see the world, how we experience the world changes!
This is why I can't take you guys fvcking seriously. Consistent posts based on the New Thought Movement, Positive Faith and Law of Attraction BS. Consistent posts about if you just THINK positive, random positive shyt will drop out of the sky.

Yet when I ask follow up questions such as if black people who were in slave trade just thinking "negative", and their negative thinking put them there, I get no answer.

When I ask follow up questions about the 9,000 people killed or injured in 9-11, if they were just thinking "negative" and their negative thinking put them near the site of the attacks, I get no answer.

What is with this Walt Disney like shyt you guys keep coming to me with? Is this the Mature Man section or the damn Children's Church lol? Where is the critical thought, critical analysis, honest look at the problems, issues, etc., that are on the table? What's with this shyt about just THINKING positive and that's going to make everything rosey?

And supposedly the answer to my fvcking ANGER issues is that I don't believe in the Law of Attraction? That's the fvcking solution guys? Really? I'm starting to feel like I'm at Chucke Cheese or some shyt lol.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman's "behavior" is based on the level of her interest/attraction to you, so if you GAME HER/DYCK HER DOWN right, then she will ACT RIGHT. I just fundamentally DISAGREE with this based on everything I've experienced and speaking with other guys and their experiences. I think there's only so much we can control...
I'll say this once and I'm done here.

Her "behavior" is based on your "behavior." It goes FAR BEYOND game and any conscious behavior. It is based on your overall PERSONALITY. If you PERSONALITY is below a certain level of attractiveness, no amount of game will work. You may get laid, but that's only if you are physically attractive. If you have a sh!tty personality, she'll lay you for a lay. But after that, she'll turn off her behavior. But she won't come right out and SAY, "I only had sex with you because of your body," she will be SUBCONSCIOUSLY less attracted to you AFTER sex. BEFORE she has sex with you, her "opinion" of your overall PERSONALITY is artificially raised due to her desire to bone you. Once that's gone, and she sees the REAL YOU, her subconsciously controlled attraction DECREASES, and her crappy behavior naturally INCREASES.

NO WOMAN would EVER act like a "low quality woman" if your NATURAL PERSONALITY AFTER SEX was highly attractive to her.

Right now, your normal, natural, NON-GAME personality is NOT SUFFICIENT to create NATURAL attraction in most of the women you are dating. Those SAME WOMEN that are "low quality" toward YOU would be considered HIGH QUALITY (in terms of personality) around men they find NATURALLY ATTRACTIVE based on their NATURAL, NON-GAME personality.

YOU can only attract LOW QUALITY WOMEN because you yourself are a LOW QUALITY MALE.

Unless you admit that YOU are the problem, NOTHING will ever change for you. If it you would rather get angry at the market, than take the YEARS of personal development it would take to increase your natural attractiveness (e.g. improve your personality) that is your choice.

I GUARANTEE you that if you too LiveYourDream's advice in the thread above, FOR ONE YEAR, and stay away from women, you would be much, much happier.

AND You would be perceived as a very HIGH QUALITY MALE.

But you'd rather pick apart thread's piece by piece and PROVE that you are right and those that are SINCERELY TRYING TO HELP YOU are wrong.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
- T.O. can you explain the damn high divorce rates man? I know guys who are GOOD GUYS, decent guys, excellent in terms of personality and can pull all types of women. And their chick totally used them, manipulated them, or did other types of deceptive shyt.

- Go through the countless threads here on Sosuave, about how guys are being ripped off by their baby momma in child support and the like, with the chick doing a 180 on him. Are you saying she did a 180 because his personality was out of wack T.O.?

- T.O., are you saying that ALL of these guys on this forum (http://forum.mensdivorce.com/index.php) who are having all sorts of issues with their "chick" in the Family Court, are only going through this because their personality was out of wack?

- If you go through all of the guys who are apart of the Manosphere in general, listen to their stories, you are saying ALL of these guys got screwed over by their chicks because their personality was out of whack?

Is that what you are saying? Huh? ELABORATE on what the hell you keep saying because it's not making any damn sense man. You are saying that ALL of these fvcking guys who were ripped off in divorce, alimony, child support, etc., it was just like that because his fvcking personality was out of whack............it had NOTHING TO DO with the fact that the women in particular were lying, manipulative, pieces of shyt?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- T.O. can you explain the damn high divorce rates man? I know guys who are GOOD GUYS, decent guys, excellent in terms of personality and can pull all types of women. And their chick totally used them, manipulated them, or did other types of deceptive shyt.

- Go through the countless threads here on Sosuave, about how guys are being ripped off by their baby momma in child support and the like, with the chick doing a 180 on him. Are you saying she did a 180 because his personality was out of wack T.O.?

- T.O., are you saying that ALL of these guys on this forum (http://forum.mensdivorce.com/index.php) who are having all sorts of issues with their "chick" in the Family Court, are only going through this because their personality was out of wack?

- If you go through all of the guys who are apart of the Manosphere in general, listen to their stories, you are saying ALL of these guys got screwed over by their chicks because their personality was out of whack?

Is that what you are saying? Huh? ELABORATE on what the hell you keep saying because it's not making any damn sense man. You are saying that ALL of these fvcking guys who were ripped off in divorce, alimony, child support, etc., it was just like that because his fvcking personality was out of whack............it had NOTHING TO DO with the fact that the women in particular were lying, manipulative, pieces of shyt?
It had everything to do with the breed of women they were dealing with were s@cks of $hit. They are everywhere. I'm now starting to think about how their feet stink, how they are vulnerable, when they have discharges and bleed, and smell down there, all the dudes that ran thru them, all the lies they tell to different circles, all the games they play, their expectation and self view of self in the world, their expectation that looks are supposed to have men bowing down to them, their makeup, literally painting on a mask, fake hair, fake this, fake that. There are also good women out there. But we overlook them. One can take a "good woman" let her get in the gym with him, take good care of her and she will flourish like a flower, with internal beauty that you will hear in her spoken word and it will feed you, verses these succubous women who are here to pump us dry like an oil well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm thinking about the whole Brazilian wife thing too.

An Indian guy I used to work with did the same thing. Talking about from India...

He had a "white wife". Perfect Alpha of a woman, at a high level functionality in Feminist American Society. Said she starved him of puzzy. Treated him like crap. Didn't help out financially or hardly. Made his life worse in every category without her. Then she's cheating and put him into a cuckhold position.

He had enough when he could no longer get erections and his flaccid penis is retracting as it's norm due to the humiliation.

Took a year off. Didn't dog out or blame women.

Instead he got him a beautiful Brazilian wife who took to him. She married him, and her friends and family treat him like family and take care of him. He has sex every night. She cooks all meals all day, even sends him to lunch with a multi course meal that's cooked. When he comes home she's waiting at the door. When she has company, he's made part of the group and not excluded.

He said that's the best thing he ever done in his life. He might be right. Brazilian wife or near third world wife who is EDUCATED so she respects knowledge and brains, but also has had a hard time so she can appreciate a man who can do take care of her.

All these bull$hit feminist fights we are having due to our current "economy" would be gone and over.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm not even going through line by line responding to this. What women posters do I attack? There aren't even any women posters on this forum that have been posting often. And why would you be following me around the forum like that anyway, if you hate my posts so much lol?
Agree to disagree and move on, we have two different worldviews. If it helps you, just put me on ignore, that will allow you to no longer be subjected to another one of my "validation seeking" threads or posts. Deal?
Na I don't put anyone on ignore.
I never said I hated your posts.
You want me to dig up the thread where you posted only to have a go at a female poster?
Funnily enough I don't remember blowing unicorns out my ass either. I never advocated for using "mind magic" to solve anything. Only changing your noticeable habits.

You asked what your problem was and everyone pointed it out. You feel threatened or challenged by change?

You were given advice to change location or go on vacation months ago. What happened?

I want you to get better so you stop whinging. It can't be healthy living like that.