Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Kids, or she can have 1 kid but the kid MUST be by a guy like "me". What do I mean? It's basically a guy with this shyt together, college educated, etc., NOT a god damn thug, criminal, deadbeat, or something like that.

- Her finances needs to be together where she's either making as much as me or not that far from it. If I'm going to do something "serious/legal" with a chick like make a kid, I can't do that with a chick with bad finances as if she puts me on child support I'm screwed in terms of the proportion of support I would have to pay due to making significantly more than her. Now, because she's a woman, with this requirement should include her having some sort of degree as usually it will be hard for a woman to get to this level of financial stability without one.
If you can't figure this stuff out BEFORE you bone her, you're doing it wrong. No way to beat around the bush about that...

Loving and loyal. This is basically where she displays high interest, she's my real friend, she's caring and loyal.
This is directly related to YOU. If a girl has HIGH INTEREST in you, then she'll be loving and loyal. If she doesn't, she'll be "low quality."

This is the HEART of the false "low quality woman / high quality woman" dichotomy. IT DOES NOT EXIST.

Any woman that has HIGH INTEREST in you will act loyal and loving and supportive.

This is the root of your problem. You are NOT creating interest in women other than a fleeting desire to bone you.

The game required to generate the HIGH INTEREST which results in loyalty, caring, friendship, etc., is not even in the same UNIVERSE as the game required to get laid.

In fact, I would say that is more dependent on personality that one's level of game. Since if she likes YOU, it has to be the REAL YOU, not some behavioral techniques you "do" from time to time.

You are NOT generating deep feelings of emotions. You are not making them think about you when you are not around. You are not making them imagine a future with you in five or ten years. You are not getting them to imagine what kind of a father you'll be.

You are NOT making them "fall in love" with you. If a girl "falls in love" with you, she'll be loyal, caring, friend, etc.

(I'll bet Clyde thought Bonnie was a "high quality woman" since she was LOYAL to the end. I've seen their car with all the bullets).

You seem to think that "loyalty" "friendship" "caring" etc are TRAITS like being tall or short. They are not. They are highly DEPENDENT on the person they are with.

If you worked for a company that made sh!tty products and was losing money ever month, would YOU be a loyal employee?

If you worked for a company with HUGE upside potential, for both YOU and the company, would YOU be a loyal employee?

YOU are the company. The girls are the employees. They don't see YOU as somebody they WANT to be loyal to. To be caring about. To be friends with.

This AND your qualification problem. You keep dating unqualified girls.That is easy to do. Simply qualify them (based on what you said above) and DON'T date / bone them. Stop doing that and 90% of problems will vanish.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for the girls that still have two married parents (I know it's tough) and their family is basically living the middle class lifestyle. If she was born into middle class her personality traits will be a lot different from a girl who's family has transitioned from ghetto to middle class. If she moved up and achieved it herself then of course different again.
Everyone carries their past with them. Make sure they are the right fit.

On paper this all sounds really basic. And it is (with consistent effort). But in practice a million different variables often arise that can set you back, or throw you off.
You are a really clued in guy. Sometimes it's about adapting enough till you find your niche.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is directly related to YOU. If a girl has HIGH INTEREST in you, then she'll be loving and loyal. If she doesn't, she'll be "low quality."

This is the HEART of the false "low quality woman / high quality woman" dichotomy. IT DOES NOT EXIST.
There is no naturally "high quality" women due to their nature. They'll follow a rabbit down the hole because that rabbit made her say "I love bunnies!" and the bunny said "I have better 5hit to do than be cute" and she runs after it.

Too many guys believe that high quality women will do logical things like have a good career, have her emotions in check, and behave in a certain way that men find attractive. Their thinking just doesn't go that deep. They're going to do whatever the fvck they feel like doing. This makes ALL women low quality according to the typical view of "high quality women".

The highest quality woman you're going to find is the one with no sexual mileage. After she's been driven off the lot, gone through many owners and has been taken on numerous road trips, she's no longer capable of having those naive and extremely high feelings of attraction for one man. Her career, ability to cook, and self-control have nothing to do with her quality. If she's high mileage, she'll lack the ability to be devoted and stick around.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity:

I don't know you very well, you seem to have joined the forum recently, you may have been here under a different name, but we all have been so that cancels out.
I know and have followed the people who have given you solid advice over the years, like hithard, and taiyuu very closely.

I will just say that I agree with 99% of what Taiyuu already wrote down and some of what hithard expressed. Instead of giving you any more advice, I will just try to offer a perspective that could benefit your "reception efficiency".

In my line of work, I push my (and my collaborators') ideas to the outside world and solicit feedback on a regular basis. Usually you only have one shot for a review and that is not done very thoroughly either. You get what you get and you have to live with that.

The point is, a point-by-point analysis and refutation does not happen AT ALL, even when people do this for a living. Therefore, I think what you need to do right now is to try to read your "review" carefully, step back, think about it all again, and let it sit with you for a while.

I feel that your desire to "close" every argument or to be on the same page with every single one of these replies comes from an incorrect viewpoint, which is the belief that you actually can have a comprehensive two-way conversation with your women, your internet friends, or with the outside world ..

You can't.

The world is not going to change, or interface with your feelings and needs in a perfect way. You will need to work very hard to understand what the world is saying to you, and that starts with lowering your immediate expectations and listening more.

Happy new year,
And all the best.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People get comfortable and then their real self comes out. For most women, that means very poor behavior and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Furthermore, it is debatable whether it is even worth stopping.
This is the HARSH HARSH truth about dating, PUA, relationships, marriage, ETC. that is difficult to swallow. The qualities in a MAN that creates attraction and subsequent high quality behavior in a WOMAN is ALWAYS temporary.

It's like the same stock, but the men are focused on the 200 day moving average, but women are focused on the ten minute moving average.

What it takes to KEEP her interest at the HIGH QUALITY level is beyond game. It is based on ones PERSONALITY. Yours and as Hithard pointed out HERS.

Guys have to ALWAYS work on improving their social skills, communication skills, etc. AND they need to sort for girls who come from a background that gives the guy a FIGHTING CHANCE that keeping her INTEREST high. COMPARED to everything else that's flying around.

It's not easy, and it's certainly not guaranteed. It does take MASSIVE effort, but it is NOT impossible. If it is something that any guy determines is one of his MAJOR goals of life, AND he's willing to do what it takes to get it, he will get it.

But it does require a lot more effort than wearing different clothes, reading some articles on the Internet, and going out and "spitting game."

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
T.O., if you don't mind, let's continue this discussion because I think it's important. I'm still staying on the centerpiece of the thread, but I want to continue our discussion. I'm not "debating" or "arguing you down" here, I just want to continue this discussion because it helps put everything on the table.

If you can't figure this stuff out BEFORE you bone her, you're doing it wrong. No way to beat around the bush about that...
The reason I don't NEXT them immediately is because I have to get off man lol. What I've been doing is spinning plates with these chicks that I don't really "want" for a long term, then WHEN I find the chick I really want, then I'll just cut everybody off and focus only on her. That's IF I find her, to be honest, my criteria might be too high.

If a girl has HIGH INTEREST in you, then she'll be loving and loyal. If she doesn't, she'll be "low quality."
The game required to generate the HIGH INTEREST which results in loyalty, caring, friendship, etc., is not even in the same UNIVERSE as the game required to get laid.
Got it, now follow me for a minute.

I've been stating for awhile on this board that I believe MOST of the problems we have with women in relationships, in terms of their "quality", is out of our control and has MORE to do with the "individual character" of the woman in particular, rather than any type of missing seduction or gaming/personality or "connection" technique.

In other words, I believe that all I can do is be ATTRACTIVE to the point where a chick fvcks me, dates me and enters into a relationship with me based on that dating/fvcking environment. What I do not believe I can do is change a chick's "character" just because I dycked her down right, or had a particular type of personality or used a particular type of "gaming" technique.

To me a "good" woman is a "good" woman, and the guy that ATTRACTS her to where she dates/fvcks/enters into a relationship with him, gets the benefits automatically of said "good" woman.

But the problem is that you don't usually know if a woman is "good" or "bad" until you are DEEP in the middle of the relationship. That's when her true colors, habits, views of the world, etc., usually comes out. A woman will completely and utterly FLIP on you, out of the blue and out of nowhere. It's like she becomes a totally different fvcking person and you scratch your head wondering, "Who the hell is this chick and where in the hell did the chick I was dating go?"

T.O. I don't know how I'm supposed to prepare for something like that, nor how I'm supposed to have control over something like that. But it seems as though you are saying (correct me if I'm wrong), that I SHOULD have control over my chick flipping on me out of the blue, doing a 180 in terms of her behavior/personality in the middle of the relationship?

Guys have to ALWAYS work on improving their social skills, communication skills, etc. AND they need to sort for girls who come from a background that gives the guy a FIGHTING CHANCE that keeping her INTEREST high.
It's not easy, and it's certainly not guaranteed. It does take MASSIVE effort
So T.O., the next question becomes....is the MASSIVE effort even worth it today? Serious question.

Why go through all of this "work" to keep a fickle chick's interest in place, when number one, you could just easily replace her with another chick who currently has an interest level that doesn't need "work", then number two, it comes back to the question above, what makes you think you can have control over these aspects in the first place T.O.?

Honestly, when I'm dating/fvcking a chick and she flips, I just let her go. I don't go through any massive work to try to do this gaming technique, or this personality technique, dude that's too much "work/investment" to me for a very MEDIOCRE reward/return.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the problem is that you don't usually know if a woman is "good" or "bad" until you are DEEP in the middle of the relationship.
I disagree. Most of the things that indicate she is of "low quality (= not attracted to you)" can be done EARLY on, ideally BEFORE you have sex with her.

It's YOUR JOB to test test test test for levels of HIGH ATTRACTION early and often. If she doesn't have them, you next her.

Being able to QUALIFY effectively is JUST AS IMPORTANT as creating and maintaining attraction, IF NOT MORE SO.

Just like knowing when NOT to swing is just as important as being able to connect with a fat fastball.

I suspect you are spending very LITTLE time qualifying, which is why you end up with "low quality" girls. THEY AREN'T QUALITY BECAUSE THEY AREN'T QUALIFIED.

I know it's hard to see this from where you are, but when you start to DISQUALIFY as an automatic reaction, you'll SEE a lot higher quality women because you'll be projecting a self-image of somebody who DEMANDS quality.

Right now you do not DEMAND quality. You only COMPLAIN about low quality.

When you BEHAVE in a way that DEMANDS high quality (won't put up with low quality, even for a lay) you will project a much different image. You will be attractive to a different level of women.

I strongly recommend you work on your DISQUALIFYING skills. Instead of trying to get laid, practice (yes, PRACTICE) seeing how FAST you can disqualify a girl based only on a conversation using ONLY your stated criteria (decent income no kids or only a kid from a guy like you, not fat, etc, good credit score).

When you prove TO YOURSELF that YOU are high quality, by WALKING AWAY from low quality women (and not getting sucked into their drama in exchange for sex) your demeanor will change.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, back in October I said this among other things.."
Water seeks it's own level and we tend to attract who we are, where we are, and when we are. Men need to think about that.

I used to be like you at your age. I was jaded, had an ex wife who used me, our kid, and the system at every chance. I wasn't ready for marriage at the time and I picked someone who was hot, partied well who thought of the whole thing g like I did. Eventually she made enough mistakes I was able to gain custody. I didn't remarry for 11 years. Dated a lot, racked up the numbers, banged 2, 3 and one case for a while 4 a day. At 36 I woke up, realized I was chasing the same types of poor quality women. I had amassed a small fortune in real estate, affording me some time to clear my head. (Believe me, the byches are jaded too)

I decided to qualify them. Made all the difference. I started meeting higher quality women. Big difference? I stopped f**king them all. If she didn't have a career, degree, house or other proveable investment, I was out. Any hint of drug abuse, use, alcoholism, out. Lies? Flaky? Gone. No text, phone games. She had to be attractive and decently dressed. Show up on a first date in birkinstocks or tennis shoes? Out. I refused to have sex with any women who didn't qualify. Why? I didn't want to get attached to anything that didn't meet the standard. Key point. Women would ask what's my ideal first date? I said to all who asked, it was to see if you deserve a second. I meant it. Soon enough I had better quality to bang if I chose. Friends would hook me up with higher quality material, knowing I had changed. When people know you only eat at or are always willing to eat at the discount buffet, thats where they take you. Little more than 6 months later I met the future Mrs. Beef. I also was willing to date out of my ethnicity.

Best of luck Prime_Beef" For whatever reason, I find your story empathizeable. Please keep in mind Prime_Beef is now 49, and seen a lot of stuff. Your situation is not unique, solutions are out there with practice, patience but you have to have an epiphany. You haven't reached it yet as I did above. I was an Army officer for many years and worked in South Central LA for 20 years. (That's Los Angeles, not Lower Alabama) I've seen a lot come and go. I'd highly also suggest you broaden your dating circles outside your ethnicity. The statistics for the outcome you say you desire are not good. To use a term you younger guys use, what are you , a special snowflake that doesn't think the bad things will happen to you, in spite of the evidence? Lastly, the game never ends. Even in a happy marriage, with a kid, you have to have, embody a sense of confidence, knowledge that if shyt turned sideways you could walk out and find an even better situation. She feels better knowing you have options she'd rather not test. She wouldn't feel good staying with a loser no one else would want. Good luck, slow down, recognize there's no crisis here, you got to change your approach and be what you seek.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was agree 100% with T.O., hithard and Prime_Beef. You have to stop engaging the women you don't want in order to free yourself up for the ones you do want. Time is the most valuable thing any of us have. Far more precious than money. Stop wasting your time on women who do not meet your criteria.

What is your ideal end game with a woman? Do you want someone to marry, do you want someone for sex and companionship, do you want to be a Dad one day? Do you want to find this quality girl and show her off for a while and then move on? I'm asking not because there is a right or wrong answer, but because your goals will determine what you are after in a woman.

You were pretty raw toward me in Stagger's post (it's fine, no worries there) and I get it that you are at your wits end. I don't see you as some 12 year old either by the way. You are simply beyond frustrated. I'm just a very direct person and don't intend to come off as anything other than that.

Having female friends is a good place to start but bear in mind they really should be good quality people themselves (or you are not going to benefit socially from the association). If you want a librarian you then get to know bookish types and hang out at libraries, not at bars. Bar girls (generally) can only introduce you to bar girls...and if the librarian sees you only with bar girls then she (generally) won't think you are worth her time because she will associate you as a "bar guy" or a player or whatever.

The really good women know they are desirable and they qualify the guys who are interested in them because they have lots of choices just as the high quality men do. T.O. is absolutely right about qualifying people. It is what sets you apart. When you refuse to settle for low quality you will deserve high quality. I find that MORE specificity is better than less specificity. Be extremely specific about exactly what you want. This tells your subconscious to look for something so specific that you can recognize it. It works. It really works. You have a lot to offer as a guy from what I can gather. Make a list of qualities your ideal woman will have and do not settle for less.

It looks to me like the girls you select right now don't appreciate what you have to offer (educated, easy going, ambitious, goal oriented, passionate, focused, etc.). They are more "what have you done for me lately" types. Those women will never be what you want so guard your time and do not waste it on them. There really are better gals out there if you refuse the time wasters.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the problem is that you don't usually know if a woman is "good" or "bad" until you are DEEP in the middle of the relationship. That's when her true colors, habits, views of the world, etc., usually comes out. A woman will completely and utterly FLIP on you, out of the blue and out of nowhere. It's like she becomes a totally different fvcking person and you scratch your head wondering, "Who the hell is this chick and where in the hell did the chick I was dating go?"

T.O. I don't know how I'm supposed to prepare for something like that, nor how I'm supposed to have control over something like that. But it seems as though you are saying (correct me if I'm wrong), that I SHOULD have control over my chick flipping on me out of the blue, doing a 180 in terms of her behavior/personality in the middle of the relationship?
So T.O., the next question becomes....is the MASSIVE effort even worth it today? Serious question.
Qualifying via friends or social circles can cut the time. If your social circle is of a higher standard, then you have a little more in your favor. Being able to read people through their small actions is also important. To walk away the moment you see a problem saves the most time.
Women do change over time. But the more boxes she ticks going in. The more likely things will run more smoothly.
Prime beefs post is words of wisdom. Set the quality within yourself.

Qualifying doesn't take long. In fact I can help.
Online dating for partner = FAIL

JimProphetMGTOW

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you might need to look into taking a long break away from the game. At least a 6-8 month sabbatical from women. A solid period of monk mode can help you re-image your negative thoughts and turn it into positives. Write down a list of things that you've always wanted to do and/or places you always wanted to go and start checking some of them off.

I went to Japan a few months back and seeing another culture completely different than what I'm used to seeing every day changed my life. It brought me to a zen state of mind and the women there were amazing. It sounds to me that your biggest frustration is the fact that you know what type of women you want, but their behavior and expectations fall short every time. It's not just you, there's an epidemic of sh*ty women across the US.

I would also recommend to start friendzoning the sh*t out of chicks FIRST. That way it will help you filter out the women that are willing to make that extra effort to be Mrs. Tenacity. Keep the chicks that you're banging and the chicks who have potential SEPARATE. Keep you some poon on the side so you don't get desperate and play the long game and actually work on being friends with the potential LTR's. If they're interested, they'll let you know and will show and prove to you they want to build something with you.

Divide your chicks into two separate categories and keep them separate.

1. Sex
2.Companionship

Hope this helps.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to qualify them. Made all the difference. I started meeting higher quality women. Big difference? I stopped f**king them all. If she didn't have a career, degree, house or other proveable investment, I was out. Any hint of drug abuse, use, alcoholism, out. Lies? Flaky? Gone. No text, phone games. She had to be attractive and decently dressed. Show up on a first date in birkinstocks or tennis shoes? Out. I refused to have sex with any women who didn't qualify. Why? I didn't want to get attached to anything that didn't meet the standard.
Tenacity, I recommend you print the above out, make many copies of it, and put it where you'll see it about ten times every single day. Bathroom mirror. Car dashboard. In your wallet in between your bills. Inside your shoes. On the inside your watch band.

Seriously.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading through some old martial arts books on my computer last night, and came across this passage about TKD. "Do" is 'Tao' in Chinese (pronounced DAO). It means "the way" or "the way of life." I find it curiously similar to the words of Jesus, where he said 'I am the way, the truth, and the life.' It's all the same idea. Hell, George Lucas ripped it off for Star Wars and called it 'the force." But people are far too ignorant to notice.

Anyway, Tenacity, you need to get in 'present time,' so you can live a serene life. You sound anything but serene.

PHILOSOPHY OF TAEKWONDO
Tae Kwon Do is not just training in kicking, punching, and self
defense. It is far more even than training in mental/physical coordination. A
major feature of the art is the development of a certain spirit which carries
over into all aspects of life. If there exists a means through which one could secure
a stable, Peaceful life, it would have to be based upon a harmony between oneself
and nature. Do in Korean means "art," "path," "way," or "Way of life." It is the
way in which the dynamics of the human personality interact with the forces of the
universe. The philosophy of Tae Kwon Do has as its roots many of the tenets held
by religious masters and devout laymen throughout history. These qualities can be
traced back to the influence of Buddhism, and its aim of the "Mastery Of Self."
Buddhism, introduced to the Koguryo kingdom from China in 347 A. D.,
contributed greatly to the growth of the Korean martial arts. The focus of Tae
Kwon Do philosophy is to offer a means by which the student can rid him/herself
of the ego, or what Zen-Buddhists call "discriminating mind," in order to live in
harmony with the universe.

At the core of this philosophy is the concept of 'duality' in nature. Duality
refers to the interaction of opposing forces. Harmony is achieved when opposite
forces are distributed equally, resulting in balance. When one force dominates
however, discord is the result. For example, when an adversary uses positive
(aggressive) energy, or in other words initiates an attack, the defender should use
negative (yielding) energy to respond, by stepping aside to allow the energy of the
attack to flow past harmless soft (non injurious), and what was soft (the defender's
Passivity) becomes hard (an effective way to counter a potentially dangerous
assault), allowing balance to return.

Ultimately, the philosophy of Tae Kwon Do seeks to bring students to a
level of consciousness known as "Present Time." This Occurs when one is
completely in tune with himself and nature to the degree that his actions and
reactions are always perfectly coordinated with the forces in life whether that be in
the sparring ring, in a social setting or even when alone. Such a person cannot be
made upset by anything he encounters in life. True masters of Tae Kwon Do are
noted for their serene personality which stems from their living in Present Time.
Every person is capable of coordinating him-or herself with the forces in
life more perfectly. By centering oneself and balancing the dual forces through
living in "Present Time," students can begin to touch the true goal of all human life
which is the aspiration to and application of perfection.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Good replies.

I will dissent from the majority here and state that your anger arises NOT from your inability find a "quality" girl because quite frankly you are not looking, evidenced by your lack of qualifying. Rather, your anger stems from cognitive dissonance; that is, holding conflicting desires/beliefs concurrently.

From your posts, it is abundantly clear that YOU want a quality companion. However, your logic states that the risk of co-habitating/marrying/having children is too great a financial risk. Herein is the self-conflict. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ANGRY.

I'm not stating that your premise of financial risk is entirely unfounded. I am stating that your logic belies your genuine desire of the "picket fence."

I'll leave you with this: NOTHING in life is risk-free. AND every choice has a price (some direct, some incidental, some consequential). What is the price (risk you are willing to take) for you happiness? Are you willing to live a lifetime at war with your genuine desire? Could you achieve happiness and mitigate (not eliminate) your financial risk? Could you, as an example, attain a 100 million net worth without assuming some type of risk starting from zero--or--are bold, calculated risks necessary to achieve greatness in any facet of life? Some "anti-red pill" thoughts to chew on.

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taiyuu_otoko - some of the best stuff I've read on this forum in a long time! Great stuff brother.

Tenacity, there was a point in my life where I was at the crossroads. I had been in and out of plenty of relationships and had been fvcking around with chicks pretty haphazardly. I went through a rough break up and pretty much said to myself "That's it". My view on women had become very jaded. I was VERY close to making the decision never to take another relationship with a woman seriously ever again. I didn't believe it was possible. My mindset was as negative as it had ever been.

Then I did what Taiyuu_otoko is suggesting. I set my standards high and stuck to my guns qualifying chicks no matter how horny I was or how good looking they were. I can remember buddies of mine absolutely shocked and sometimes pissed off at me for turning down hot pvssy. It changed everything for me. EVERYTHING! My entire life got better. Not just with women. I finally figured out how to demand better for myself in all aspects of my life. Friendships, jobs, living arrangements, and relationships with women. It has a lot to do with respecting yourself first.

From the examples of women you gave above. If you can't eliminate those b!tches or see their faults within a date or two THAT is your problem. Hell you should be able to see some of that sh!t in a short conversation if your eyes are open. If you can't then figure it out. I suspect you CAN see it but you aren't being honest with yourself or you are thinking with your d!ck.

TO has nailed it for you. Raise the bar man and watch what you start attracting.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
get a vasectomy, guys, Once you;'re a millionaire, you can always ADOPT, if you;'re so intent upon being a 'daddy". But until you have that much money, you are INSANE if you want to get a US woman pregnant!

also, you guys only know shyte women, apparently. It aint about keeping her. that's easy, if you're providing the money, ESPECIALLY if she has a kid. the hard part is keeping her from raping you, financially and emotionally. Choose well, and cover your azz, or suffer.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This is terrible advice, do not get a vasectomy.

1.) Where are these quality women at that you say my game is too weak and not strong enough to attract AND can you name me a wide range of examples of other guys who have strong game who have these quality women RIGHT NOW? Asia, ME, my friends who had the balls to up and move to Asia for a year.

2.) From Des to PrettyboyAJ to Poon King to a host of other guys on this forum and across the Manosphere in general, they are ALL reporting back the same shyt in terms of the market being weak/low quality. So are all of these guys with weak game as well? Don't date American women.

3.) Remember, to determine if it's the market that's weak or the "sales guy", we have to look at what the majority of other sales guys are reporting. If the majority are reporting strong numbers, then if a sales guy isn't hitting his numbers we can't reasonably blame the market, we have to blame his sales ability and seek to fix it. On the other hand, if the majority of sales reps are reporting a weak market, we have to get out of said market and move into another one. Agreed? Agreed.
You can choose to have HOT, useless, crazy bitches or you can choose to have so-so, great home-makers... there isn't a sexy 10 who also wants to be a stay at home mom. It just doesn't add up bro, so you gotta decide what you want out of life at this point, do you want a wife to start a family with or do you want some piece of ass. You can listen to PUA's talk sh1t all day long but the truth is that most of these guys have 0.0000000000000000 experience with GOOD QUALITY GIRLS because they are BAD QUALITY MEN. Sorry but its true, society wasn't built by 'alphas' walking around banging random women for 1 nighters, that was some stupid sh1t written by MYSTERY from the MYSTERY METHOD. Present day America was built by single moms and divorced or estranged dads with kids from multiple men... do you want to perpetuate this in the future?

If your intent is to pump and dump, cheat or live some Roosh life, you are still setting the bar for sh1t quality women who want the same. If you want a loyal girl, you gotta be a loyal guy and embrace the stuff that goes along with that. Also leave America.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least in Australia the Asian girls r quite a hot commodity. Which of course is raising the asking price. Always thirsty guys 10 deep around them. and if you are going to catch yellow fever tenacity, do it quickly. They take their womanly duties seriously so by their thirties they always have kids in Tow.