Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a general rant...

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian woman are the way to go in my Opinion =
They tend to be more :
Faithfull,
appreciative,
Nice bodys
SMARTER
less brainwashed:D
and they age nicely;)

Here's something else...
did you hear about the new Morning after pill for men?
= It changes blood type!:D

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true. i met a part asian girl not long ago because i was a model scout. she was interested but it seemed like interested in me more. she got my number another time when we bumped into each other but that was it. she seemed like a keeper though, very intelligent and very good looking. too bad i screwed it up by asking her out through an email, lol. silly me! she probably still has my number, hopefully she'll accidently dial it? :p

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
This is an interesting post but there are several things that need to be cleared up:

1.) backbreaker said...

"I asked her how she plans to get by later in life, you know, without giving *******s to your manager for a raise, and she pretty much said by her looks."

---What do you mean by "she pretty much said by her looks"? Please clarify this by telling us the exact words that she responded with. You told us the exact phrase you used to ask the question so it is only appropriate that you give us her exact words so what she said is not taken out of context or misinterpreted. If what she said was so important to you then you would remember her exact words.

Maybe you failed to tell us her exact words in order to further support a potential bias that you may have in your perception.

2.) backbreaker said...

"i can't post anything on here, nor can anyone else, without someone coming out and flaming the poster. That's pitiful. you assume that something must be wrong with me because I haven't met anyone who is close to perfect?

How about this. Honeslty guys, if you don't have anything either good, or worthwhile, DON'T SAY ANYTHING. Just don't type. This board is here for positive reinforcement. How can people better themseleves with ****heads like some of you make people feel miserable with your responses. It may be silly to you, but it may be very important to them."

--- Backbreaker, I don't know about your prior experiences but all of the arguments here have been constructive. It is okay for people to disagree with you. If people don't express their disagreement we will never be able to move forward in understanding women. You need to understand that people will hold different views on your topic and most people post in a constructive way. I agree with you that some people are jerks and should give more thought before posting, but the majority have valid and constructive arguments that add to the discussion. This wouldn't be much of a discussion if only the people who agreed with you replied. I know that I like to here the different points of views from different members because it allows me to better understand the issue at hand and thus form a strong opinion on my own.

I am in no way attempting to flame you. I think you have a valid point but others also make valid points and you need to be open to that or you will neve progress with women.

Okay I guess I can answer your questions.

First the girl I was talking to said in her words, and I quote "I'm just going to act cute and get someone with alot of money".

Second, I wasn't necessarly talking about this thread. Yes I like constructive critisism, it's necessary, but not flaming. MOst of you are good at not flaming, but some, and it is a few, just dont' ever seem to add any thoughtful information to any conversation.

BTW, I pefer Itilian woman if I can help it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by backbreaker
JT47319, that's not really true, because any man who is rich, and actually earned his money in business doesn't go to clubs. You will never see Steve Jobs chillin at the newest trendy night joint or see Steve Ballimer out on the Hollywood strip.

As many of you know, I own my own company, and I an not rich, but I am very sucessful, espically for someone my age, and you can't catch me anywhere near a club. i don't want to be associated with the people who go to clubs, nothing against them, that's just not me. I feel that If I have enough time to go to the club, I have enough time to do some meaningful work.

Also, I have meat some very, extremely georgous woman in my line of work. I have meet some very, very smart woman. I have meet the CEO of Ebay, who is a woman. Pretty heady woman. I have even meet some pretty attractive, smart woman. I am talking about the a 10 out of 10 that graduated from Harvard.

Woman that smart don't go to "clubs", a list or not. They are doing somehting meaningful with their lives.

As I stated, I don't have a problem meeting people. I meet alot of new people on a daily basis, but I can't even think of someone famous who is the best of both worlds. In my eyes, Maria Bartiromo, a Co Anchor is the closest thing. She is hot in a business woman sort of way, and she graduated top of her class from NYU in economics and a minor in journlisum and has written 2 books.

I know a girl from high school who is pretty darn smart, but I am not talking about 7's and 8's, because she is around an 8. I am talking about someone you would think is to hot to even think about talking to her hot (not that I wouldn't but you get the point)
Well I'm sure that a good number of them go out from time to time, not often, but everyone needs to just "let loose" now and again. But when they do, it's on a vacation or to a classy (not necessarily a $400 table place) club. You WON'T see them in the common bingery bars or booty-shaking clubs that college-aged "girls gone wild" go to.

"Girls Gone Wild" is what these women see on TV and so it's what they aspire to be. That's glamour for this generation. Janet Jackson getting her top pulled off at the Super Bowl is glamour for this generation. At least in this part of the country anyway. I think things might be different elsewhere. But especially around where I live there's this fatalistic attitude where people just don't bother growing up because there's no point in it.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no matter who you are or what you look like, what you do, there's always someone out there for you.

i believe that there's someone out there who is waiting for each and everyone of us.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you are right, but as of now, "the odd's aren't looking too good".

It could be possible that you will NEVER find someone younger that has both.. maybe you HAVE to be a late bloomer looks wise.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker you seem like an intelligent young man with alot to offer. You ask alot of the same questions I asked myself when was 20. I understand your frustrations completely.

That being said, I'd still have to agree with Crank_It_Up. Alot you have "standards" as to what your ideal mate should be: attractive, intelligent, etc. But what some of you may be overlooking is that its those very same "standards" that keep you from becoming more successfull with women.

Your standards for a woman are simply that, YOUR standards. Standards are what "DJ"'s use to quantify themselves, not others. See women for who they are as individuals, and not by how they measure up to your so-called "standards".

For example, the girl that planned on "getting by on her looks" may not fully mean what she's saying. Maybe she feels that way because she has no confidence in her other abilities. I'm saying you should be her savior, but at least hint to her that there is more to her personality than her T&A. A man who is able to recognize these things stands out from the other guys who only want her for sex.

Those "dumb" and "materialistic b|tches" can actually be some of the most loving, caring devoted and compassionate wives and girlfriends one could ever have. However, its up to US as men to inspire them to change.

Be attracted to woman simply because she is attractive, and love a woman for her own individuality, and not for how she measures up to your own misguided standards.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman I was telling you about is a very good friend of mine, I tell her all of the time she has alot of potential, but she just doesn't seem to listen and or care, and she really does. She is a very good writer, she is bilengual and is a natrual in front of a camera.

I am not asking for a miracle, and I dont' think it's too much to ask to have a very attractive woman who can actually hold her own as far as knowledge as well.

perfect example. This same girl, around 3 or so weeks ago, asked me to go to the art gallary with her, because she had to do an essay and I took 2 years of Art History for College credit in High School and made an A in the class. I decided to be a good friend and go ahead.

When we get there, I notice that their teacher did not do a good job of showing them how to look at art (at least the two woman I was with), so I give them pointers and show them how to look at what they are doing, and by the time we are done they both have over 5 pages of NOTES, and were expected to write a 3 page essay.

I feel good going home becuase I am helping my friend get an A in the class, all is good right? WRONG. She didn't go to school the entire week because her BF, who we think just developed a serious mental disorder (but yet is smart enough to think they she is cheating on him with me) wanted her to be with her, and she did. I told her what she did was her business but YOU always come first and nothing, being 20 is more imortant in your life right now is SCHOOL other than religion if you are relgious.

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, where are all the smart, GEORGOUS girls?
If you are highly intelligent, the chance to find a girl with the same intelligence is slim.

Why?

Because intelligence is determinded by genes on the X chromosome. Men only have one X chromosome. Men's intelligence spectrum is more linear ... there exist more dumb men and more intelligent men than corresponding females.
Since females have two X chromosomes, "intelligence genes" (or lack of) cancel each other out. Both X chromosomes have to be superior to result in high intelligence. This is seldom the case. But it's also seldom the case, that both are degenerated. So women's intelligence tends to be more average.

Just find a good looking girl.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys sure you are looking hard enough?

I have met great looking girls before, who were able to hold a convo...but did turn out to be flaky...

I've met goregous girls who are dumb as a brick...but act hot and get that way through life... i pity those girls...

I've met decent looking girls who are down to earth and the one's you can actually connect with... those are the types of girls i am actually thinking about dating...

Girls need a site like this, it should be called "How to be a girl with a head on your shoulders"... damn, this world would be a much better place!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuggen moron....

Originally posted by Chaos-Knight
Asian woman are the way to go in my Opinion =
They tend to be more :
Faithfull,
appreciative,
Nice bodys
SMARTER
less brainwashed:D
and they age nicely;)

Here's something else...
did you hear about the new Morning after pill for men?
= It changes blood type!:D

You're a dumbass, dude. :D Great reasons to date them. And I don't even care to explain why. And no, I'm not jealous coz you like Asian girls. LOL! :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to the original poster.... you live in Arkansas. How many sophisticated, highly educated, successful, and pretty women are you going to meet in a place like that? I mean for reals. :D

No offense, but it's true. I have relatives in Little Rock, and as the biggest town in that state, I still think that it represents the "Backwaters of America". Part of your problem is that you live in an area that is just full of human trash. Want successful? Want gorgeous? Try Washington D.C. (full of lawyers and law school students), NYC (business, law, pretty much any field). L.A. is a far shot (you know our repuation... :rolleyes: ), but there are some smart and pretty women here too.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jakethasnake
And to the original poster.... you live in Arkansas. How many sophisticated, highly educated, successful, and pretty women are you going to meet in a place like that? I mean for reals. :D

No offense, but it's true. I have relatives in Little Rock, and as the biggest town in that state, I still think that it represents the "Backwaters of America". Part of your problem is that you live in an area that is just full of human trash. Want successful? Want gorgeous? Try Washington D.C. (full of lawyers and law school students), NYC (business, law, pretty much any field). L.A. is a far shot (you know our repuation... :rolleyes: ), but there are some smart and pretty women here too.
It's funny, but demographics DO have a lot to do with it.

Baltimore, MD is another city that has a generally sh*tty pool of ladies to choose from.

I was so happy going out and hooking up with girls around here when my only concern was getting laid. Now that I've considered adding "relationship" to the spectrum of my female experiences, I find the selection somewhat lacking.

I still remember sitting in the airport getting ready to leave Las Vegas for Baltimore. The incoming planes had nothing but hottie after hottie, probably all from the southwest US. Then I looked at the crowd of people headed back to Baltimore and it literally looked like a bunch of bums and retards. It was disheartening.

I know the GOOD girls (not good as in well-behaved or chaste, but good as in quality) are out here, but they don't go out to the crummy bars and clubs around here (or do, but rarely). They're engaged in other things, usually things that I'm not into. ANd the things I'm into are not things where I have a lot of girl-meeting potential.

So I'm faced with an interesting situation. I can either do things that bore me to death in the hopes of meeting decent women, or do what I like and say "to hell with women."

For now I've chosen the latter. I think people overrate the importance of women in a man's life. Not that hanging out with (and sexing) women isn't very enjoyable and not that we don't have a natural longing for it, but honestly, it doesn't matter. :)

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think you deserve the perfect girl??

... Are you perfect?

Perfect girls are probably getting with guys who tend NOT to contribute endlessly to web forums.

IMO, If you are worthy of the best... the best will find you.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I still remember sitting in the airport getting ready to leave Las Vegas for Baltimore. The incoming planes had nothing but hottie after hottie, probably all from the southwest US. Then I looked at the crowd of people headed back to Baltimore and it literally looked like a bunch of bums and retards. It was disheartening.
HAHAHA!!! Man, it's going to suck being home for the summer.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amf, we are not necessarly talking about having the girl, but fvcking meeting one in awhile would be great. The point is, there are very few to meet.

About forum - it is a hobby afterall, i could list many more that are much worse than sharing thoughts with other guys...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smart chicks who are hot? well, both are relative terms, to say the least.

go to Harvard, any other Ivy League, MIT, Stanford, etc...and see how many hot chicks there are. few and far between. the ones who are both, have dudes swarming over them like flies on sh!t.

same deal with guys--perhaps worse. pretty boys are usually bimbos.

generally speaking, the hotter you are, the dumber you are. it's pretty much a law of nature.

now, go to a school like NYU or UCLA. now you're getting the right combo. spring time at UCLA? ahhhh....yes indeed!

if you give preference to smart (as i do), then an HB7 can easily turn into an HB9. this is the way it should go down, in my book.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in school, I met several women who fit the description but I was an afc back then and didn't no how to spit game.

There was a Columbian chick who got a 1400 on the sat and was one of the finest women I've ever seen.

There was a black chick who was transferring to san diego state as premed and she was insanely fine.

There was a hot latin chick who was taking calculus and taking engineering classes at 17 years of age. She was close to a ten.

There was a 33 year old lawyer that I met at a salsa club who was absolutely beautiful. She was so fine that if you were in a bad mood, all you had to do was look at her and you would feel better. On top of that she was extemely intelligent.

There was a 28 year old screenwriter from London with an insane body who was getting jocked by everyone but I had the game to pull her hehehe

Every single one of these women were a 9 plus to 10 in looks and extremely intelligent. They are out there. You have to go to where they're at. I live in Southern California so maybe I'm a little fortunate here but they do exist.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

if you give preference to smart (as i do), then an HB7 can easily turn into an HB9. this is the way it should go down, in my book.

I really like the way you think. Excellent. :cool: I too much prefer an intelligent + cute woman, to a gorgeous but dumb-as-a-post girl.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double excellent. glad there are guys who understand this. ;)