I have a general rant...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: damnit now I have another Rant

Originally posted by backbreaker
i can't post anything on here, nor can anyone else, without someone coming out and flaming the poster. That's pitiful. you assume that something must be wrong with me because I haven't met anyone who is close to perfect?

How about this. Honeslty guys, if you don't have anything either good, or worthwhile, DON'T SAY ANYTHING. Just don't type. This board is here for positive reinforcement. How can people better themseleves with ****heads like some of you make people feel miserable with your responses. It may be silly to you, but it may be very important to them.

Someone called me a ***** last week because I made a big decision to stop talking to this girl last week ,and asked me why do I even care...[

BECASUE SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST ****ING FRIENDS, that's why. But that's none of your business ,nor should I have to tell you that, just either answer the question or don't type.

I see things on here that make me want to puke at times, but I keep my repsonses to myself, simply because It's not my place to laugh at anyone elses situtation.
lol, your physic, no im not going to flame you, follow your own advice. Guys dont have emotional tampons, its nice for them to be able to come somewhere and ***** for a while.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that demographics do come into it. When I was at university in North Wales, it was a well known fact that any attractive women on the train would get off at Chester, 60 miles from where I was heading!

I now live in London, where there are lots of intelligent and hot women.

Also, it's true that you won't find intelligent and hot women at nightclubs - try art galleries, classical music concerts, dinner parties etc etc.

But ultimately you shouldn't worry if you don't meet many intelligent hotties - the combination of hot and intelligent is pretty rare, these women are the top of the tree and they know it. Go for the smart 7's - they are the real gold mine.

Don't forget also that 'intelligence' in a woman is different to that in a man, because women tend to be irrational and emotional. So they can sometimes appear really dumb. Even a highly intelligent woman will come out with 'I just feel that it is true' as a justification for an opinion.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
And to the original poster.... you live in Arkansas. How many sophisticated, highly educated, successful, and pretty women are you going to meet in a place like that? I mean for reals. :D

No offense, but it's true. I have relatives in Little Rock, and as the biggest town in that state, I still think that it represents the "Backwaters of America". Part of your problem is that you live in an area that is just full of human trash. Want successful? Want gorgeous? Try Washington D.C. (full of lawyers and law school students), NYC (business, law, pretty much any field). L.A. is a far shot (you know our repuation... :rolleyes: ), but there are some smart and pretty women here too.

lol, you didn't offend me because it's true to a great extent.

I live in arkansas, but keep in mind that because of my job I am out of the state around 1/3rd of the month, alot of the time in Newport Beach, California.

That's the thing in Arkansas. We have it very bad. There are only a handful of cute woman. The Cute woman think they are hot and the hot ones are literarly unapproachable. You have to give them a reality check.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
When I was in school, I met several women who fit the description but I was an afc back then and didn't no how to spit game.

There was a Columbian chick who got a 1400 on the sat and was one of the finest women I've ever seen.

There was a black chick who was transferring to san diego state as premed and she was insanely fine.

There was a hot latin chick who was taking calculus and taking engineering classes at 17 years of age. She was close to a ten.

There was a 33 year old lawyer that I met at a salsa club who was absolutely beautiful. She was so fine that if you were in a bad mood, all you had to do was look at her and you would feel better. On top of that she was extemely intelligent.

There was a 28 year old screenwriter from London with an insane body who was getting jocked by everyone but I had the game to pull her hehehe

Every single one of these women were a 9 plus to 10 in looks and extremely intelligent. They are out there. You have to go to where they're at. I live in Southern California so maybe I'm a little fortunate here but they do exist.

Just because you go to college, even an ivy league college, don't necessary make you smart.

Most of the kids there get into ivy league schools becuase they come from money.

I remember aorund 4 months ago I went to some convension at Standord. it was my first time going there, and it was a couple of days long, so I was happy, thinking I was going to meet some hot, smart woman. I hadnt' been that pumped for anything in a while.

Man when I got there, I was so disopointted I wanted to crty. it was like it was even worse. There were some geniouses but they were uglier than Chewbacca, and there were some hot woman that couldn't get out of a cardboard box. I met one girl who was a senior that was around a 7.5 that was pretty smart, at least it seemed, but that still didn't make up for my disconcern.

It is to the point where I am starting to give up with american woman. The one woman I know who fits this mode the most, around a 8 in my books and we can talk about anything, is Italian, from the native country but is married.