Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I have a boyfriend"

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
xniceguy said:
She: "I'm seeing someone right now"

You: "I'm seeing two women right now - you need to catch up. (BIG GRIN)"
I used this and she actually had a come back - said it was 'cos I was drunk...then I made the biggest mistake ever, muttered something about beer goggles... :down:

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the "when is the wedding?" reply a few weeks ago. Now she emails me saying that she is single haha.

Don Juan
Reaction score
VeryBadGirl said:
But, why waste your time with talking to a girl with a BF? There are plenty out there who are single...

I beg to differ. There is a decent percentage of the population that are still in a fairly new relationship that simply enter in to a relationship because they don't want to be alone. They then enjoy this relationship but are still looking around to see if there's anything better. As the relationship becomes more longterm and more memories are formed the girl is less likely to break it off with the guy.

So I think the question of how long have you been seeing each other is a good question because it gives insight into your odds of getting somewhere.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "Then why are you flirting with me?"

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just becareful fellas, girl leaves the bf for you. dont think she wont leave u once you are the bf. you aint that cool. i thought i was. it couldnt happen to me. i mean left her first but still it sucks. be careful

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots a blabla before this... So i decide to numberclose this HB7

Me: Well I really have to go, so give me your number so we can go out some time
Her: Sorry, I have a boyfriend...
Me: Well thats no problem... I got multiple boyfriend and girlfriends, I'll introduce you to some of them, then you'll have more too so just gimme your number.
Her: Hah, no i mean I got a relationschip, his name is Ben.
Me: Yea but I don't really need his number, just gimme yours and ill be fine, but thanks for the offer.
Her: *lol* ow alright

She ends up giving me her number, I end up never calling :whistle: (7 shouldn't play hard to get and she was kinda boring me ;))

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I have a boyfriend."
Me: "Woah, slow down! We just met 2 minutes ago!"

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9 Got played at my own game.....

Her: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "Woah girl where's the ring"
Her: Puzzled look
Me: "I've got many rings, but that doesn't meen I am tied to anyone, I say we take a walk and figure things out, who knows maybe it will work"
Her: *Grinning* " What do you mean work out?"
Me: "Well, I've got a room, with some lights, and a bed, and can you guess what the bed is used for?"
Her: "I'm leaving...."
Me: *grinning* "That's not what I ment, I don't even know you"
Her: "And your not going to"
Me: "Don't be so su......" She kisses me.

I totally did NOT see that coming. After she kissed me I stood there in shock and I literally said " What the ****"........

Me: "I thought you weren't interested"
Her: "You assume to much, now lets get outa here before he comes looking for me"
Me: "My car is just around the corner"

I was in total shock when she kissed me, I was like WTF, totally off guard, Anyways I'm out to post some more, Safe hunting Men

Payne

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lyrics from Positive K "I Got A Man" back in 1992 (and references the words Don Juan in the lyrics too!)

"You got a what? How long you had that problem?"
"What's your man gotta do with me?"
Plenty others too haha.

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God for this sticky.

I was just recently trying to fork out something brilliant to say.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live above a bar, and a couple weeks ago, the hottest girl I've seen in a LONG time started bartending there, just moved in with her bf after taking a year off. After a couple days of flirting for the hell of it, she pulled me into the office and started making out with me. She said she wanted me to be her "extra-curricular activity". First I told her Im not "that guy." I would have stuck to it if I didnt have to see her five nights a week, but I caved. she said she was over her dude, and needed to find a place to live, and we had to keep it secret till then. All we were doing was making out ferociously in the ice room or office, nothing more. Of course, everyone is on to us, and she screwed up a couple times by making out with me in front of everyone. Now she's totally confused, and we sort of stopped, so she can figure it out. Also, I know damn well I need to stay away, and I have told her this, but we cannot resist each other. Its very bad, and very complicated. Now shes planning on moving in above the bar! Bad, bad, bad! She's infiltrating my whole life! Not that my whole life revolves around that bar, but it is a community for me and all my friends. This situation sucks, and I havent even gotten laid out of the deal!

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's classic chick logic - following her feelings / rationalize irrational actions after the fact...

When shes chattin' / flirtin', etc., her telling you she "has a boyfriend" absolves her of guilt, as she has now notified you of that fact, done her "duty", and anything that happens after that couldn't possibly be her fault I.E.: her continuing to be interested, flirt, etc, after all - she told you "she has a boyfriend"... ;)

It's all YOUR fault if anything more happens after the "notice" (freudian projection).

If she didn't want anything more she would have ended it right at the "boyfriend" line. Use C&F to get past the IHAB, see where it goes...

hungraa

Reaction score
whats a good thing to say when u just want to NEXT her?

just walk away?

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a good one... lol It actually happened to me cause I have a girl

Me: I have a girlfriend dear.
HB8: I can see the rings which one is it?
Me: Points to right hand ring finger. Here!
HB8: That's no wedding ring silly, come with me.
Start walking for a bit I stop and look at her.
(Stole this line off of a movie)
Me: Wait... is this the part where you kill me?
HB8: Well..... no not really but I want you to come back to my place I need some help finding an outfit.
Me: Look girl I'm not interested in you...
HB8: I don't care
(Woah this ***** is crazy)
Me: Fine w/e but if you try anything I'm a throw you off, my gals hotter than you....
HB8: That's not very nice.....
Me: I'm not a very nice person to people who don't take me seriously.
HB8: That's too bad, I know who you are and I know your girlfriend.
Me: Oh really whats her name?
HB8: XXXXXX

I ****ing hit the floor. This was an ex of mine about a year ago lol, and appearently I passed the test lol. It was ****ed man, she just kept pushin', when I found out I kicked her to the curb. Docs you know a certain Candice Right lol

Smoke

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm catching up the thread a bit late.

Beware of the Boyfriend's girl. Sometimes they are just having fun with you without never let the other one go.

Believe me. I know.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went on with it.

The one girl's boyfriend called thirteen times in two hours to talk to her, while I was on a date with her. Now I am reeling her in. Just ignore the fact.

Usually my favorite line is "Great! I don't really care though. You wanna fvck?"

Worked on my last girl :yes:

comic_relief