Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I have a boyfriend"

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you: ask for number
her: i have a boyfriend
you: oh, so asking for a phone # automatically means that i want to fvck you?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick: I have a bf
Me: so your bf doens't allow you to have friends(grin)

Chick" i have a bf"
me: oh how flattering you assumed i was trying to pick you up, i was simply making a new friend.

The Eurasian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her:I have a boyfriend
Me:Thats a shame. What`s his name
Her: (name)
Me: Whoa thats suprising
Her:Why?
Me:I would've thought someone like him would have higher standards(Playful smile)

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Eurasian said:
Her:I have a boyfriend
Me:Thats a shame. What`s his name
Her: (name)
Me: Whoa thats suprising
Her:Why?
Me:I would've thought someone like him would have higher standards(Playful smile)
You forgot her response:

Her: Um, ok...I gotta go now

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How'bout

Her: I have a boyfriend
Me: Great, I'd be worried if you didn't
Her: Why?
Me: Well if you didn't it means that...

I'm havin some trouble thinking of funny reasons. Heres what I got
..something is horribly wrong with you
..you're a serial killer
..you're a man hating psycho b!tch

I think they're too mean. Any good ones?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Girl- I have a boyfriend.
You- Does he have a sister?
I like this one. Or....

Girl- I have a boyfriend
You- do you have a sister?

That might work well too if she has a sister or two in the same age range.

I wasn't aware some girl I was talking too had a boyfriend, and I was like... You know, i'll always be cooler than him.

Then I tell her i'll take her on a date when she gets a little older and she goes... Good luck, were practically engaged. LMAO.

She's only 16 and I didnt know that at first, but she thinks she's in love.

Stupid young girl. Prob her only boyfriend since she told me they have been dating 2yrs. I think she just feels stable at the moment.

Oh well, time will pass, and I am sure it wont last.

Still though, she talks to me more than I am sure her boyfriend probably wants her to.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nibun said:
4 words that will will throw me off in a convo. How do I respond to this? Say we're talking and I ask her out, and she throws this line at me? I wouldn't go after her after hearing this, but how to do I back out of this gracefully?

"Would you like a better one?":cool:

Then, if she says "no"...

"Too bad. I hate to see such a pretty lady miss out so badly. Later."

Saying something like "your loss" just makes you look immature and foolish.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
How you would you take the following situation?

You are trying to work it and it is not panning out as you plan / pace that you would like. Since the time you have met her, she has started seeing someone. You catch a clue of this through her friends or whatever way. She never every mentions him to you and you only saw him once or twice wayyy back before you knew about it.

And what if more time passes and she still does not mention anything, and keeps you on the side / isolated from certain aspects of her social life that are clearly where she is around him?

I don't understand why she wouldn't mention him, push the friends offer more clearly, and then be open to having you around in the scene whenever / wherever.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
R19 said:
How you would you take the following situation?

You are trying to work it and it is not panning out as you plan / pace that you would like. Since the time you have met her, she has started seeing someone. You catch a clue of this through her friends or whatever way. She never every mentions him to you and you only saw him once or twice wayyy back before you knew about it.

And what if more time passes and she still does not mention anything, and keeps you on the side / isolated from certain aspects of her social life that are clearly where she is around him?

I don't understand why she wouldn't mention him, push the friends offer more clearly, and then be open to having you around in the scene whenever / wherever.
My experience tells me that if she doesn't mention him, she probably hasn't finally made up her mind. Although she started seeing him, she's keeping you on the backburner. Why? Because you never know what might happen......
This is her spinning plates, Bro!
When she finally has reached a decision (against you), she either becomes unavailable, hoping you will "get it" or directly tells you (rare!).

A girl who is not interested, will tell you right away. A (female) friend will tell you too, that she has a boyfriend now. There is only one reason not to to come clean. She has a certain amount of interest. Could be quite low though. Maybe you're not numero uno on her list.
She'll see how things work out.

Don't ride that train. Trust your gut. Been there, done that. Walk away & cut contact. Then you'll see her agenda!

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. There is a lot of talk around here on what to do if she says something, but I could not find so much on what to do when you know and she doesn't disclose it.

I know that I am in #2 or #x position (who can tell) - her availability for me has been limited. He comes across as a player with a lot of AFC tendencies and I could see him possibly not being too serious because of who he is. Part of me wants her to just disclose it so I can mix in certain circles she is keeping me away from where others would be available. Also, it is getting obvious as she is 'announcing it' so to speak on her on-line social sh1t that I am on as well.

R19 said:
You are trying to work it and it is not panning out as you plan / pace that you would like.
RE this, I did not frame and manage strong enough early on and have been to enduring in my interest vs. nexting - from my view I have conveyed higher IL. In addition, there has been a lot of general competition and noise in play.

So, not saying anything is the best approach? Even when it becomes more and more out in the open to me? I just find it so interesting that she won't say anything...

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is there to say? Absolutely nothing. Cutting contact, turning around & walking away may make you feel like a dumba$$ but trust me: Creating drama & tension will have an counterproductive effect. You being angry, sad, p!$$ed off or affected in any way, gives her the justification she needs, to choose the other guy over you. No matter what kind of AFC, bum or freak he may be. You cannot win.

Cut contact, see other girls ( as a tipp: girls with higher IL ) and don't mention it to her or any of her friends. Don't let 'em see you sweat. Maybe she'll come around because she feels like she's missing out on something. If not - no big deal.

I had a similiar scenario not too long ago. Although the girl had high IL but I didn't make any moves on her and tried to stall, because I had a lot of other serious stuff going on in my life and the last thing I needed, was a woman. So she started seeing a guy and became more and more unavailable. Although I really got p!ssed off and angry (mostly at myself for whimping out) I completely cut contact. You will feel better in the long run. Actively trying to "turn things around" is an uphill battle. There is practically nothing you can do.

Reminds me of the movie "Swingers" from 1996 and the famous/notorious dialogue:

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Rob: Right.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen said:
Reminds me of the movie "Swingers" from 1996 and the famous/notorious dialogue:
Yeah... true that.

I posted this elsewhere which kinda ices the cake because my gut at the time turned out to be right:

R19 said:
IMO, she was already hitting it or on a non-stop flight on her way to hitting it.

I don't want to hijack this thread and will search, but I would like to hear more thoughts on what you would do at onset.

Wayyyy back, I was trying to work a decent look. The situation was going nowhere because I didn't manage things well, and our IL was imbalanced. I was as foolish then as I probably am today and was still trying to grind it out. Well... we were at a party and she wasn't really vibing on me. She is super social so I didn't think much as she was mixing with everyone and then started hanging with a couple guys. What caught my attention is that one of the guys did a couple things via body language that were completely stand offish and she was eating it up. When she got up I approached her to say good night because I wanted to roll elsewhere - it was still early. As we were in the midst of parting with an intimate good bye, I looked over her shoulder and saw one of those guys give me the most AFC jealous look I have ever seen from a guy, ever. It was so classic. Right then and there I knew that they were hitting it or on their way. I wanted to nudge her aside and get right in his face and start talking sh1t to the first degree to the point of entrapping him into a fight. Because at the time my ego could not believe that she would have the audacity to start macking on this guy right in front of me... But I walked away so that is why I would like to hear what you all would do right when something like this starts happening.

I would also like to hear more general comments - I think that girls are a lot more prone to pull this kind of stunt in the open vs. guys. SHADY

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempest said:
from david deangelo,

HER: i have a boyfriend
HIM: that's fine, because you probably have a ton of hot, single girlfriends, and you're going to introduce me to each and every one of them.
I plan on using this now in the future

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: I have a boyfriend
you: Good! he can bring us breakfast in the morning (classic line but still good)

this one is original

you: great! he can keep guard outside our room as we make sweet, passionate love to the tunes of barry white! (should get her laughing enough/destroy her test so that you can go ahead and change the subject of the conversation, keep on talking to her/gaming her and hopefully get the number later)

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Fallen! so that's what I'm running with now. But it will get to the point where I would just rather meet him and not be restricted from her friends.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider the following scenario:
It may be at a bar/club in close quarters or at some other get together - anywhere. It's obvious that there is another guy that has something going on with the woman you are seeing. You don't know the other guy, but by each of your actions it is clear that there is a history of some type in play - i.e. neither of you just met her. She has never mentioned him.

What would you do if you are or believe that you are her higher interest (The Defender)?

What would you do if you are the one who is not where you want to be with her yet, but are seeing her and it is becomes apparent that she is seeing him as well (possibly higher IL in him making you The Aggressor)?

Clearly every situation can be different, but it will probably start to play out that she focuses on her higher interest in that moment and ignores the lower.

Reaction score
hb: i have a boyfriend

guy: i have two gold fish

hb: what?

guy: oh i thought we were talking about things tha dont matter

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score

you: ah thats great! means we'll have someone to cook for us when you invite me over!

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
R19 said:
Consider the following scenario:
This has happened to me twice in the last three weeks... but no one else.