Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate having a roommate!!!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I transfer in the fall, I want to dorm at least one year and go with an apartment my senior year. They told me on-campus housing is harder to come by but the apartments in blacksburg are under $300 a month.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
When I transfer in the fall, I want to dorm at least one year and go with an apartment my senior year. They told me on-campus housing is harder to come by but the apartments in blacksburg are under $300 a month.
It's an experience and I get to move tonight to a new dorm room without a room. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

comic_relief

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, either way Virginia Tech will be better than community college. #1 dining in the country, tons of activities, gyms, beautiful area and I'll still have my car.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GRRRR!!! I hate how my roommate refuses to move out until next week because he is too damn lazy to move his new roommates sh!t in until the weekend, which means that I can't move out tonight. GRRRR!!!

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
GRRRR!!! I hate how my roommate refuses to move out until next week because he is too damn lazy to move his new roommates sh!t in until the weekend, which means that I can't move out tonight. GRRRR!!!

comic_relief
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Gotta love it when you're trying to function in a sea of immaturity... People think that it's more difficult to stand on your own, I'd prefer that to leaning on someone who doesn't have their act together. Comic, you're going to tell stories about this experience... ;)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Gotta love it when you're trying to function in a sea of immaturity... People think that it's more difficult to stand on your own, I'd prefer that to leaning on someone who doesn't have their act together. Comic, you're going to tell stories about this experience... ;)
and now the @$$hole that I am changing rooms with is thinking about backing out because I misunderstood what my roommate meant about "seeing the GA and signing papers."

I hate IMMATURITY among college age people. It's like I am back in high school with a mentally retarded troll that lives five doors down.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
..I hate IMMATURITY among college age people. It's like I am back in high school with a mentally retarded troll that lives five doors down...
Oh, it doesn't stop with college age people either. You'll see first hand that age has nothing to do with maturity. Look at yourself, there are guys almost twice your age who would rather live at home. Hell, I'm meeting women my age who live with a room mate!!! WTF??!!! They come to my place and say "Oh, I like this...." I tell them that I'll send them a picture.... Maturity isn't for the faint of heart....

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Oh, it doesn't stop with college age people either. You'll see first hand that age has nothing to do with maturity. Look at yourself, there are guys almost twice your age who would rather live at home. Hell, I'm meeting women my age who live with a room mate!!! WTF??!!! They come to my place and say "Oh, I like this...." I tell them that I'll send them a picture.... Maturity isn't for the faint of heart....
I wish that maturity was something to teach in school. I suppose that it was like how to get rich or how to become smart.

I hate how people are idiots with no maturity. It seems like I have to deal with a lot of friggen problems because of these immature idiots. Although apparently I am the idiot that is a pompous @$$ because I am confident in myself. Soon as I move out, I will NOT have to deal with this idiot again. Oh that will be so friggen sweet.

Tonight, he is lucky that I did NOT kick the sh!t out of him for what he does and say.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
...It seems like I have to deal with a lot of friggen problems because of these immature idiots. Although apparently I am the idiot that is a pompous @$$ because I am confident in myself...
Welcome to the "Real World." Remember to keep your head down and watch out for monkeys flinging feces.