Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a date with a secret operative

Reaction score
Seriously, I met this girl and she won't tell me anything about herself.. apparently she has some kind of top secret job for the government. She must be with the CIA or something. I called her tonight and she wasn't very talkative but I managed to set up a date for a drink Saturday.

Any tips? Man, I hope she is aggressive and takes control. That's what I need.

I figure I'll say something like "if I try to kiss you will I get shot by a sniper" or something.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and she tried to pull the "call me before the date to confirm" line.. which is a FLAKE ALERT.

I told her no, i won't call her she will either be there or she won't. I think this caught her off guard.. hehehe but then she emailed me for directions to the place and said it was because I "won't call"... not sure if it was the right move.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, it's far more likely that she's unemployed and living with her parents and she just doesn't want you to find out until you move in together. Even if she does have a "top-secret job", it's much better for your frame if you convince yourself that she's just faking it otherwise you'll end up putting her on a pedestal. Plus, if her job was confidential, she wouldn't broadcast it to strangers.

Bearing that in mind, catching her off her guard seemed to work, so why do you want to let her dominate?? I'd do the exact opposite. Create a surprise and then take charge of the entire evening.

Reaction score
I met her and we got a booth and had a couple drinks over almost 2 hours.

When I was ready to go I walked her to her car and I hugged her and used the "if I kiss you will i get hit by a sniper" line.. she was like "no i'm not being watched"..

Then I kissed her.. not a great kiss just a few pecks on the lips.. then she asked me if I had a "hot date" to get too.. then I said "nah I need to get back to my crib and watch the game" (that was lame as HELL, I know)

Then I told her to come with me to my place, and she thought about it and said "maybe next time" and that was it..

Later baby.. then I called another girl to try and go out with her but she is out of the area for the weekend..

I think I'm improving.. this is great!

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was an awesome shoot-down of the flake signal. Are there any others along those lines?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a couple people who are FBI agents. They were some aquaintences that I knew who went off to college to become one.

And like you said with the girl you met. They don't tell you sh!t about them. One of them told me they have to take a lie detector test every 6 months to make sure they didn't say something they shouldn't have. The other one agent I know has a girlfriend who is in the same business but, spys on the government and military bases.

It is some pretty trippy sh!t... But, I don't know if I would wanna date a girl who basicly tells you nothing and is off doing secret stuff all day. Now, If you could fvck her time to time that would be good.

Reaction score
thanks guys.. she is online in the messneger now with some sexy pic of her on the bed like she is trying to seduce me.. but I'm not going to let her see me online... she's blocked.

I try to stay off the messenger now. Let the other AFC's drool over her online I'll see her in real life.

I called her after the date and made plans for next weekend.

No need to open my mouth in the chat... nothing good can come of it.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL she probably takes herself too seriously if she's some kind of secret operative... TEASE HER! :D

Reaction score
Gubby said:
LOL she probably takes herself too seriously if she's some kind of secret operative... TEASE HER! :D

yeah.. but i'm trying to stay away from chatting.. I already called her after the date.. that's enough..

I'm a busy man remember?

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
yeah.. but i'm trying to stay away from chatting.. I already called her after the date.. that's enough..

I'm a busy man remember?
Too busy to post on SoSuave I bet! :eek:

jk, I mean... tease her when next you're together, whatever! Haha :) I'm just saying it must be fun to see the shocked-church-lady expressions she comes up with. :D :D :D

Reaction score
Gubby said:
Too busy to post on SoSuave I bet! :eek:

jk, I mean... tease her when next you're together, whatever! Haha :) I'm just saying it must be fun to see the shocked-church-lady expressions she comes up with. :D :D :D

When I called her last night, I asked her to get together today and she said she was busy.

And now she's been sitting online in the messenger half the day.

I guess she's busy running background checks on me.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably knows you're online right now and she probably knows you post here. lol. You better go off the grid ;)

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
When I called her last night, I asked her to get together today and she said she was busy.

And now she's been sitting online in the messenger half the day.

I guess she's busy running background checks on me.
Do you think she knows about Operation Metal Gear Freakout Backfire Storm?

Caution level 5. This is a code 9.

Swallow this message.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ya love it when they play games like that? Good stuff.

You're playing it right, though.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gubby said:
Do you think she knows about Operation Metal Gear Freakout Backfire Storm?

Caution level 5. This is a code 9.

Swallow this message.
Dude, I have a 22 inch flatscreen, do you how hard thats going to be to eat?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Dude, I have a 22 inch flatscreen, do you how hard thats going to be to eat?
Print it out then. You can do grayscale if you'd like.

Reaction score
LOL you guys are too funny.. I have her in chat now and I am seducing her.. I should post the chat log.