Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I go down but she wont?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, i don't have many rules, but one is she always chokes on my **** before i even consider going down there..

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo said:
Uh, i don't have many rules, but one is she always chokes on my **** before i even consider going down there..
Yep it's mandatory. If she consistently refuses even after banging she either doesn't like you that much or she is sucking a different guy and she doesn't want to be sucking 2 guys at once. I have never had a chic refuse to do it after we banged a couple times. Kick her to the curb.

She very well might be sucking behind the OP's back. Other than that you just demand that she does it when you are banging, shove it in her face like the other guy said and command her to suck it. If she refuses, you tell her she killed the mood and tell her to get out.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
I've went down on her multiple times, but she hasn't given me oral sex, but shes admitted to giving oral sex to previous boyfriends.

I've brought it up once and she said "You're really that desperate to get head".
This guy's situation is a perfect example of what I was talking about in my thread

The woman that he is with brings no value to his life.....worthless women add no value to your life.....they only bring you drama and cause problems for you.....that is why they are worthless of no value

Worthless women take great pleasure into beating men down verbally and turning them into betas.....she is doing this for a reason because she doesn't respect this guy

He eats her out.....but she refuses to suck his d!ck.... she admits to sucking other d!cks previously while she insults him for being desperate.....she is reinforcing ideas that this guy isn't as valuable as her other men....that is making this guy feel of less value.....therefore turning him into a beta.... her teasing him and not following through shows that she is enjoying what she is doing to him

Women will withhold sex or sexual acts for men they deem as lower value.....right around the time they get ready to dump the guy

You don't have to even ask a chick to go down on you if she is into you....she will automatically do it for you....if you have to ask her....and she refuses or makes excuses.....she thinks of you as a beta because she feels you are not worth it....therefore she will use verbal insults against you....just like she called you desperate for wanting a blow job

All you have to do is whip it out and she should be ready to go to town on it....that is her cue to be doing what you want her to do.....which is getting you off with a good blow job....there should be no hesitation on her part when you do that....she should know what you want....and she should do it well and not half ass it

Then after you are satisfied, you can return the favor by eating her out....but you should always get your pleasure first!!

It doesn't matter if she enjoys sucking d!cks or not....the fact that she is using it as a ploy against you is what matters....even if she doesn't enjoy doing it....she should be doing it for you if she actually respected you....women will do things that they don't particularly enjoy because they want to satisfy their man

Find a new girl that adds value to your life and one who will automatically suck your d!ck

Read my thread to help you understand your situation a lot better

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212733

Jaylan said:
^ The reality is that not every woman enjoys oral sex. If his girlfriend is that kind of woman, he should find someone more compatible with him.

Don't make the silly assumption that every girl enjoys oral sex. Many do not. What his girlfriend did in the pass could have simply been just to please the other guys even though she wasn't really into it.
You're making your own false assumptions here as you contradict yourself

I know some married guys who complain about a stale sex life and their wives are just going through the motions.....should they find someone more compatible to fvck instead?

I know chicks who don't like anal or d!ck sucking....but they will do it for the men they like

She sucked other guys d!cks regardless if she liked it or not....she should be doing the same for him....not using it against him to make him feel inferior

Maybe he doesn't like eating her out......but he is doing it....the least she could do is half ass it in order to reciprocate what he did for her....a weak blow job is better than none at all.....but if she was really in to this guy she would be sucking him off like a pro.....it's amazing what chicks will do for the men they feel are worth it.... when they think of you as less.....you will always get less!!

Malice said:
They shouldn't have married the b!tch then, that's on them. I have been married 4 years and she still likes to suck it enthusiastically. My favorite is in the shower when she gets on her knees. She doesn't even like me going down on her, I don't have to do sh!t. I was smart and married a foreign woman, not many smart men like me around.
:crackup:

Lame excuse here....your point make no sense either

A foreign woman can do the same thing as any woman

It's how the woman views the man is what counts....the sex might be good at the start but then could fizzle out

You have no idea what's going on in their relationships to make a comment like that....I just hear what they complain about and I can't comment on their situation either

The fact is that they are not getting satisfied....so they are doing something wrong

This foreign chick stuff is a joke......women are women dude....doesn't matter where they hail from....some are just better than others

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
I know some married guys who complain about a stale sex life and their wives are just going through the motions.....should they find someone more compatible to fvck instead?
They shouldn't have married the b!tch then, that's on them. I have been married 4 years and she still likes to suck it enthusiastically. My favorite is in the shower when she gets on her knees. She doesn't even like me going down on her, I don't have to do sh!t. I was smart and married a foreign woman, not many smart men like me around.

mikey4245

Reaction score
Didn't go down on her lmao now she's begging me at night to go down

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
It feels good to have power doesn't it. Don't go down on her again until she enthusiastically sucks the color off you d!ck, swallows and looks up at you with a huge grin

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
It feels good to have power doesn't it. Don't go down on her again until she enthusiastically sucks the color off you d!ck, swallows and looks up at you with a huge grin
This relationship is over. They are on different wavelengths, and its the beginning of the end when people start using sex as a reward-punishment game. Like I said, its better to just find someone you are sexually compatible with, instead of trying to bend their will.

I give them a month tops, maybe 2.

Last edited:

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This relationship is over. They are on different wavelengths, and its the beginning of the end when people start using sex and a reward-punishment game. Like I said, its better to just find someone you are sexually compatible with, instead of trying to bend their will.

I give them a month tops, maybe 2.
Agreed. Lots of good posted advice.

mikey4245 said:
I'm betting this is a troll. She won't go down and now she does after he makes this post. It doesn't work that way.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
Did you leave out the next part where she sucked you off? You are failing big time here.