I go down but she wont?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
So why should she stop now? I'm sure he does stuff that he doesn't want to do just to please her..She needs to just suck it up (literally.)

She just wants to be selfish.
Some men and women give oral just to appease their partner, not because they personally enjoy it. I know both men and women like this. And who wants passionless "let get this over with" oral sex from someone?

I sure as hell dont. I want oral from a woman who loves doing it because it turns her on and she loves to please me. Thats how I feel about going down on women, so having a gal who feels the same creates intense passion. And its easy to tell when a girl isnt really into giving oral. Its a turn off as well.

Having someone give you obligated oral is not enjoyable and creates resentment on their end too. Like I said, OP should just find someone hes sexually compatible with and take this as a lesson learned when selecting a long term mate.

I could be wrong, and it may be that she personally doesnt enjoy giving oral to OP in particular...but thats still a compatibility issue and he should find a girl who meets his needs. Forcing people to bend their sexual desires never ends well...only creates resentment...and leads to cheating and/or breakups. Just cut to the chase now and bail.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Don't make the silly assumption that every girl enjoys oral sex. Many do not. What his girlfriend did in the pass could have simply been just to please the other guys even though she wasn't really into it.
You just contradicted yourself. Seems you're going after the symptom, not the cause.

Facts are that she has a track record of sucking d*ck but she's not sucking his. That means HE'S the problem. Let's take the blow job out of it and simplify it: She has a track record of attempting to please guys but she's not attempting to please him. Again, HE is the problem.

But you are right on one thing from your first post, though. If it's a blow job he's after, he's likely going to have to dump her and go find someone else who is into him. No matter the actual reasons she won't suck his jake.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
If she holds out sex coz you don't give her an oral, then tell her she might as well call her f*cking ex's she gave an oral with and let him lick it for her. Then get your clothes on and don't bother going back again.

^^Agreed!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess.. Maybe she liked the other guys dyck better for some reason? Circumsized? Maybe his was cleaner? Or possibly she had a bad experience and that bad experience thoughts float to the surface of her mind when put in that position. Could be anything really. For me personally BJ is not a huge deal. I prefer to bang and love eating my wife out. She's more self concious about her own smells than I am even tho at her worst its still fantastic. *shrugs*

Epi

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You just contradicted yourself. Seems you're going after the symptom, not the cause.

Facts are that she has a track record of sucking d*ck but she's not sucking his. That means HE'S the problem. Let's take the blow job out of it and simplify it: She has a track record of attempting to please guys but she's not attempting to please him. Again, HE is the problem.

But you are right on one thing from your first post, though. If it's a blow job he's after, he's likely going to have to dump her and go find someone else who is into him. No matter the actual reasons she won't suck his jake.
Read my last post. Its better for OP to get bjs from women who enjoy rather than a woman who feels obligated to do it. You can tell their enjoyment and effort is lacking when its the latter.

I wouldnt date such a woman, and I suspect OPs gal is that type of girl. Theres no passion in that.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Read my last post. Its better for OP to get bjs from women who enjoy rather than a woman who feels obligated to do it. You can tell their enjoyment and effort is lacking when its the latter.

I wouldnt date such a woman, and I suspect OPs gal is that type of girl. Theres no passion in that.
Could be possible, nobody knows for sure but her. But the OP certainly does not need to dismiss his own behavior as the primary cause of his lack of getting head.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed this **** test. You are AFC Beta.

Won't suck but you eat her anyway - Fail.
tells you about sucking other guys and you still stick around - Massive Disrespect in your face! Fail.
Teases you knowing you won't take what you want. - More disrespect. Fail.
Belittles your desires - Disrespect. Fail.

Would you respect you if you heard someone else tell this story?

This relationship is on the rocks. I would imagine she will start pulling back from you soon and you will get needy and try to hold on tighter. Would you respect you?

Personally I would stop talking to her about it. Stop being so thirsty for it. Stop returning her phonecalls/text/FB as much. I would grow short in my responses. I would busy myself with hobbies and friends and I would go out and start meeting other girls. I would use her for exactly what she offers. I would take her to Pound Town every time as if I were trying to destroy her vagina. There would be no kissing, cuddling or lovey dovey BS. Bang and Bounce.

Then once you have several plates I would scale her back to the lowest plate (while still pounding her like no tomorrow) and eventally drop her from the rotation. Her blatant disrespect of your wants and desires requires this response.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seriously wondering if she's waiting for the OP to forcefully grab her head and "make" her do it. That may be why she's baiting him.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I'm seriously wondering if she's waiting for the OP to forcefully grab her head and "make" her do it. That may be why she's baiting him.

I had that thought as well. I personally don't like women who play that way.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
5 months in, I highly doubt its that. I wouldn't advise the OP to do that because he can get himself in a lot of trouble as well as getting dumped.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not being dominant enough.

If she is not doing it on her own you have to take the reigns. This means while you are getting down with each other naked you put it in front of her face and tell her you want her to suck it. If she balks (which she may based on the frames you are currently in), tell her she doesn't have a choice. One of two things will happen. 1) She will start sucking 2) she will refuse. With the latter then its just something she doesn't want to do so you have to decide if its a dealbreaker. It would also a signal a girl that is't that giving and doesn't really care about the pleasure of their partner. Red-flag in my book.

If #1 happens, then it could mean its a turn-on for her and things may improve. Lead her. Command her to do the things you want. Call her your little sl*t. Chicks like to be dominated in bed. Field-tested. If it doesn't improve, she just doesn't like doing it. I've been with girls like that, never again.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
You are not being dominant enough.

One of two things will happen. 1) She will start sucking 2) she will refuse. With the latter then its just something she doesn't want to do so you have to decide if its a dealbreaker. It would also a signal a girl that is't that giving and doesn't really care about the pleasure of their partner. Red-flag in my book.

3. Or if she has anger issues she might just bite it off!!!!! Seriously, I think the dominant respect issue is in play as well as a selfish lady who is not giving and only thinks of herself. Abe

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, and I've went down on her multiple times, but she hasn't given me oral sex, but shes admitted to giving oral sex to previous boyfriends. She'll also teases me by putting her mouth on my boxers, and would bring up stuff before sex like "wanna try anal or finish in my mouth" but never follow through

Ps: I've brought it up once and she said "You're really that desperate to get head".

What's your opinion on this?
Is this comic_relief?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, and I've went down on her multiple times, but she hasn't given me oral sex, but shes admitted to giving oral sex to previous boyfriends. She'll also teases me by putting her mouth on my boxers, and would bring up stuff before sex like "wanna try anal or finish in my mouth" but never follow through

Ps: I've brought it up once and she said "You're really that desperate to get head".
"I am just concerned about the reputation as you being a tease getting out there."

NEVER defend or talk about yourself. ALWAYS put it back on them.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some other chick to suck your d1ck. A very simple thing to do. No need to put with with any bullsh1t. Why are you pleasing her when she is just playing with you and not actually doing it? That's really beta and you lost your dominance. She will only give you head if she wants to. She doesn't want to. She's done it to other guys, but not for you. What does that tell you? She doesn't think you deserve it. I was with a chick who didn't like sucking d1cks. she did it for me because I wanted her to and she actually liked doing it for me. It turned her on. That's what you should have in a good sexual relatonship. A chick who is willing to please you as she enjoys it even more doing it to you.

Chicks make excuses for the dudes they don't hold in high regard.

"I don't sleep on the first date."

"I don't take it up the ass."

"I don't suck c0cks."

Chicks will do all of those things for a man she hold in high regard. She will want to please you and she will enjoy doing it. If she's done it before, she will do it for you, if she thinks you are worth it. Chicks only decline for men they don't think too much of. She is declining sucking your c0ck.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like head more than i like sex itself. much more. no way that would work.

i cannot date a woman who is not an enthusiastic head giver lol. she has to LIKE it not tolerate it. \

heres a thought. maybe there is something about you down there she doesnt like. i wasn't big on going down on women and my wife and i had a talk and she made some changes and bam. now i love it. i've even gotten good at it lol. maybe she doesn't like ball hair lol. somehting.

i mean if you want a girl to put your **** in her mouth you got to do some maintenance down there man lol. trim up, take some baby wipes and clean up down there, etc.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean if you want a girl to put your **** in her mouth you got to do some maintenance down there man lol
I have never put anything sharp down there and my girl gives me head whenever I want. This chick simply is not attracted enough if at all. Dudes put up with the dumbest sh!t from women. OP I bet if you always gave your male friend a ride but he never returned the favor you would stop giving him rides in a hurry, yet here you are going down on an nonreciprocating b!tch. You have a much larger issue than not getting head. Read your bible http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

U

user43770

Jaylan said:
^ The reality is that not every woman enjoys oral sex. If his girlfriend is that kind of woman, he should find someone more compatible with him.

Don't make the silly assumption that every girl enjoys oral sex. Many do not. What his girlfriend did in the pass could have simply been just to please the other guys even though she wasn't really into it.

Either you're a chick, or you've been hanging out on loveshack too long. I honestly can't tell with you, Jaylan. You obviously aren't stupid, and sometimes your posts make sense, but you always seem to frame it from a woman's perspective.

Whether you realize it or not, Jaylan, you just proved speed dawg's point. She did it for other guys, right? For some odd reason, she wanted to please those other guys, but not this guy. Weird. Hmm, probably because they were more manly/alpha. I bet she didn't openly question those guys' manhood to their face. She probably just took their load on her own face, smiled and asked for more.

Your liberal/feminine perspective isn't always needed, bud.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Read backbreakers post. I know men and women like him, who have maybe done oral in the past and werent too enthused with it. Some people learn to enjoy it, other never do. What OP needs is a woman who ENJOYS it, just like me and backbreaker said.

Some on this forum need to grow up and stop the lame shaming. Its gotten old trying to label someone as a female because they think differently than you. The reality is that a mature adult realizes that people like different sexual things and not everyone will click.

Its really wishful thinking here to think this chick will just come around, or that shes always previously loved oral. These assumptions set OP up to fail. Like I said, he should just find a chick who enjoys that with him from the jump. Not some girl who has to feel obligated to do it.

Btw, just because a woman gives a dude oral doesnt mean she wants to please the guy. It depends on how shes going it and her motivation. Go online, read threads...go out in the real world and talk to many women too. You will find women who give oral because they love it and really want to please their man. But you will also find women who dislike it but only do it to get it over with and appease the man they are with.

Im sure many of us have encountered chicks who werent fans of giving head, and guess what? Ive had girls who were crazy about me give sub-par oral, and have also had girls who ended up not being that into me yet gave fantastic oral. Its all about motivation and sexual preferences. And the motivated women who enjoy it are the best at it.

A perceptive man can tell which woman he has...and a man who cares about good sex with his woman prefers the gal who actually enjoys giving him oral. Without personally knowing OPs girl, we cant be sure which chick she is. But considering shes not giving oral now, I dont think its a long shot to assume that what she did in the past was more done out of obligation than enjoyment.
JoeMarron said:
I have never put anything sharp down there and my girl gives me head whenever I want. This chick simply is not attracted enough if at all. Dudes put up with the dumbest sh!t from women. OP I bet if you always gave your male friend a ride but he never returned the favor you would stop giving him rides in a hurry, yet here you are going down on an nonreciprocating b!tch. You have a much larger issue than not getting head. Read your bible http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/
I have a pair of clippers just for trimming my junk. Trust me, women appreciate manscaping. And you should hear the way they talk about dudes who dont keep themselves maintained down there. The way they behave in bed with me shows me my maintenance pays off.

Anyways, some people are into certain sexual things, and others arent. Some people tried to give it a try and just dont like doing it...others gave it a try and ended up loving it. So maybe OPs girl doesnt really enjoy oral, or maybe she just doesnt enjoy it with him. Doesnt matter, because at the end of the day, it doesnt change the fact that OP needs to find a woman hes sexually compatible with.

Nothing is gonna change the dynamic they have now.

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
Ps: I've brought it up once and she said "You're really that desperate to get head"
She is adding insult to injury with that comment. If a chick said that to me, she would be gone in a second. Arguing over why she won't blow him doesn't even matter. What matters is that she isn't blowing him while she insults him. Do yourself a favor and dump this chick, she dosn't respect you and this relationship is only going to get worse down the road, if it lasts that long.