Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I give up. And it's not because I can't play the game.

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
In our society It is natural for girls to give of the vibe of ignoring you. I have asked several beautiful girls about it and they all said we still check out guys its just they make sure the guy cant barely notice it. It really bugged the hell out of me, it seems like a lot of girls always try and avoid eye contact unless you are extremely confident, or really happy which comes hand in hand.

So its not that your a bad lookin guy or anything you just need to know that girls around here are approached by so many different guys that they have a lot of the control at first. If there is anything I have learned in the past month or so its not what you look like its how you are.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Are You Even Living!?!?
Most people get into this stuff an treat it like this big tough thing. When really it's very small in the big scheme of things. Majority of people cut other things out of there life to add this area into there life. When truly meeting women is about bringing her into your reality and overall lifestyle. But how can you even do this if your not even living..
So how does one start living?

Being unable to get women is usually a symptom of a much larger problem. It's also one that will not fix itself.

I do not believe that sarging is the answer.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason you are failing (OP) is because of your thinking, not because of women.

1) Put yourself first. When you live life to the fullest and are truly excited about life, women will be excited to be with you. Take trips, put yourself first, and make women an after thought. Assume success and then go for it.

2) Stop trying to manipulate women with pua crap. 90% of it is balony to begin with that just causes people to seem weird.

3) Once you get the sense that the girl is interested, you need to ask her out, take her hand, make out, whatever seems right for the situation.

If you fail @ 1, then step 3 is going to be a lot more difficult to pull off. If you succeed @ 1, then #2 is just getting in your way of success. In other words, you need to believe in yourself enough that you don't need any BS to prompt you to take action.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I think the reason you are failing (OP) is because of your thinking, not because of women.

1) Put yourself first. When you live life to the fullest and are truly excited about life, women will be excited to be with you. Take trips, put yourself first, and make women an after thought. Assume success and then go for it.
Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting the different results, right?

One thing I haven't tried and that's forgetting about women and just focus on me.

So, how do I do that? How do I avoid seeing pretty girls or having sexual thoughts? How can I go out and enjoy myself if there are couples there and I'm all by myself?

I would love to just forget about females and center myself. But explain further how that will bring women into my life?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Well it's time you focus on getting muscular and looking like a man, for this is one of the core factors in approaching a woman. Check out stronglifts.com - the sosuave.com of weightlifting - and look at the routine. You must take up weightlifting, find a gym with a power cage. Weightlifting turns an average joe into a hot stud, and you definetly get more IOIs. Hell even if your game is sh1t, girls are willing to give you a 2nd chance just because you look manly.

Also you need to dress properly too, so check out www.kinowear.com - the sosuave.com of fashion.

Maybe you need to do bootcamp as well, because you may not actually be as good at the game as you think you are. It sounds like you have low self esteem and determination, which means you need to work on building confidence when it comes to girls.

BUT YOU MUST START WEIGHTLIFTING.
Kinowear, GQ, et al are all good. As for fitness, I prefer Crossfit myself. You'll get built, but be more naturally proportioned than most bodybuilders or powerlifters. I know, I did both for the better part of 20 years and have a family full of both.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Okay -- so you are getting passive IOI's then? That is exaclty what the OP is complaining about that he is not getting.
This all depends on YOUR PERSONAL REALITY... (I don't see IOIs)

The chick already wants me so why do I even need to check for such things. I just go in giving the woman the chance to meet me and if she meets my standards I'll move things forward. So even looking for IOIs is irrelevant...
- She walks by me SHE WANTS ME
- She doesn't look at me SHE WANTS ME
- She looks at me SHE WANTS ME
- She is standoffish when I speak to her SHE WANTS ME
- She says nothing and looks at me like a dumbass SHE WANTS ME

An this isn't even delusional as I've proven to myself time and time again that the chick DID WANT ME during those situations.

When I first started really doing this hardcore, I didn't believe in IOIs, all I believed was gaining experience and learning. So I'd approach woman after woman regardless if they seen me go from one to the next. (This is beauty of NY) One day I got blownout on the same corner 15 TIMES!!!! In less than 5mins...

Passive IOIs is irrelevant if you believe all chicks want you and what I've been trying to put across is that OP an many guys like him end up just dabbling with this PU stuff.

Special T said:
Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting the different results, right?

One thing I haven't tried and that's forgetting about women and just focus on me.

So, how do I do that? How do I avoid seeing pretty girls or having sexual thoughts? How can I go out and enjoy myself if there are couples there and I'm all by myself?

I would love to just forget about females and center myself. But explain further how that will bring women into my life?
It's not about forgeting about women, it's about being a social person who naturally brings women into his world...I don't know what your life is like so I'll just use some of my own interests. I happen to love food...
- Plan for the day is "Hangout with friend and his my fav dessert place"
- When I get on the bus to get to the subway I'll probably see a chick that I start chatting too...When I get on the train I might speak to a chick...When I get off the train I'll probably see a chick I want to meet.
- Meet up with my friend and were walk 8 blocks, throughout this whole time were joking about random things an if a chick walks by she will be sucked into the group.
- All the women I meet during this time I've #closed with the intention of them rolling with me and my friends cause we like to go out and eat at different places, trying new things

Lets say I met 8 chicks that day...NEXT DAY, I text them about my epic adventure coming up today and how she should join me and my friends to try the ONLY dessert I truly enjoy. Lets assume only 3 of them can make it...

By doing almost nothing I've got a day planned with 3 chicks an maybe I'll bring along one of my friends. All 3 chicks now get to be in my presence and see what I'm about. They'll see me talking to random people, taking #s, joking around and just doing what I normally do. The whole time they have to show me that they are the type of chick that I'd fool around with an lets say I do like one of them then I'll figure out logistics and we will have some fun times.

-----------------

Now depending on the city you live in and how many times you give women the opportunity to meet you, it will determine the amount of women you can bring into your world. This in itself will teach you alot of things you need to learn about meeting women. You'll make female friends, girls you fuk, girls who want to fuk, and overall be living your life all at the sametime.

EVERY CHICK knows I meet randomly people on the street because I'm SOCIAL. The problem is most guys avoid these opportunities instead of CREATING...
- Your at home eating? Go out an order some food at a local food place
- Your studying? Go to some public place to study
- Your playing PC Games? Go to starbucks an play there

The point is proactively putting yourself in situations so these women have the opportunity to meet you. STOP TRYING TO GET, instead just express yourself in a Take it or Leave it attitude. This is HER CHANCE to come into your world, if you believe your world is amazing then it will be amazing. The question now is...

Something a great club owner once said was, "I provide a premium service for my clients." which is why he has a strict door policy. (If you don't have model looks or a very cool guy, your not getting in)

This is how you should be going about providing this experience for women. They have to meet YOUR standards in order to get full access.

All in all, apart of me knows this is a waste of typing because majority of people aren't going to go out an try anyway. From the first time you posted this thread until now, how many new women did you meet? If your totally new at this you need to be out there interacting with women and learning about YOURSELF and you your conveying yourself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Okay, that got my attention because those are precisely the type of things where it would seem the chick doesn't want you.

So, how do you get them to melt and have them eating out of the palm of your hands? What are you using disconnectors ("i.e. be the Bad boy that women love" with Ron and David)? What's your game?

Snow Plowman said:
When I first started really doing this hardcore, I didn't believe in IOIs, all I believed was gaining experience and learning.
Experience = what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Snow Plowman said:
So I'd approach woman after woman regardless if they seen me go from one to the next. (This is beauty of NY) One day I got blownout on the same corner 15 TIMES!!!! In less than 5mins...
If you got blown out 15 times, then I guess they didn't want you.

Snow Plowman said:
Passive IOIs is irrelevant if you believe all chicks want you and what I've been trying to put across is that OP an many guys like him end up just dabbling with this PU stuff.
So you are not sure that women really want you -- sounds like one of them positive thinking faith stuff. Seems like you are aggressively making interpretations. In your logic, if a woman blows your out or rejects you for another guy you'd still say that she wants you.

All that is doing is calling a blue sky red and then saying it's a red sky when it's obviously blue, dont you think?

But if it gets you motivated, all the power to you.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Okay, that got my attention because those are precisely the type of things where it would seem the chick doesn't want you.

So, how do you get them to melt and have them eating out of the palm of your hands? What are you using disconnectors ("i.e. be the Bad boy that women love" with Ron and David)? What's your game?
What he's saying is, you can't walk around in society waiting for these imaginary signs from a woman. "She touched her hair! That means she likes me!" That's childish. When you wait for all these signs, you're letting women dictate your approach.

What if a hot girl who's into you doesn't throw out any signs? You're gonna let her pass you by because she didn't touch her hair? Didn't cross her legs towards you?

What if a girl doesn't like you yet because she hasn't experienced your personality?

It's not about game. It's about being confident in who you are as a man. You're a great guy because you...play guitar, have a great job, travel a lot, workout. When you have all these things going for you, what girl ISN'T going to want you? That's what he's talking about...he assumes that they want him because why wouldn't they want him? He's awesome and he believes in himself.

So you are not sure that women really want you -- sounds like one of them positive thinking faith stuff. Seems like you are aggressively making interpretations. In your logic, if a woman blows your out or rejects you for another guy you'd still say that she wants you.

But if it gets you motivated, all the power to you.
You're being too literal.

It's not about them actually wanting him. It's about him believing that they want him. If you don't believe that girls will be into you, then obviously you won't approach. Then you're just sitting around on the internet complaining about why women don't want you.

The 15 women he approached might have been married, taken, gay, or anything in between. It's not the rejection that matters. It's the fact that he's confident enough to pursue them. And the reason he's confident is because he built himself into a man who has the right to be confident.

I don't mean to speak for the guy, but I used to visit this site a lot. And now that I've learned how to get women, I agree with what Snow Plowman is saying. And once you learn how to do this, you'll be in the same boat.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about experiences throughout my whole journey that provided learning experiences...

corrector said:

I know I'm a walking DHV as I know who I am VERY DEEPLY, I understand that women are trying to impress me and win me over. At times they'll do subtle to drastic things that seems illogical. My approach is me giving the woman an opportunity to meet me...If she meets my standards I'll move things forward, if not I'll friend zone her or just leave it at that.

"She doesn't look at me..." - I'm not looking so there isn't anyway for me to know if she ever looked or not and from my experiences since I used to approach regardless of the situation confirmed that even if she had no clue that I was in the area, it would still go well.

"She is standoffish...Says nothing..." - One of my first girl's that I was with in this, how we got together was me basically just hanging with my friend's as she sits and watches me. (I didn't know this then) Later a chick once just stood there like if I was stupid an she was pissed, so I just kissed her because I believe she wants me. (She wouldn't be standing there, she'd be running away shooting at me while hailing a taxi all at the same time)

corrector said:
Experience = what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Just to give an idea of some of the stuff I used to do...
- Go out an ONLY talk to mixed sets (Day & Night)
- Go for the makeout 1min into the interaction
- Pull a tourist in time square
- Approach hottest chick in venue first
- Only approach difficult situations (Group of 12 people, Bunch of guys with hot girls, couple making out, etc)

corrector said:
This was back in summer of 08 if I'm not mistaken. I've probably grown up 3-4 times drastically through that period.

corrector said:

All that is doing is calling a blue sky red and then saying it's a red sky when it's obviously blue, dont you think?
The proof is in the pudding, it's obvious that the women wanted me because I'm fingering them in the corner or in there house having sex. If a chick blows me out it doesn't mean she wants me, it means SHE COULDN'T HANDLE ME.

One thing I didn't mention is I express myself 100%...

Meaning I purposely project who I am to the point where I encourage her to reject me if she can't handle how I am. So either she can handle it OR she will say "This is someone I don't want to deal with" which helps screen out the women who won't meet my standards anyway.

I have a very vague journal on here about some of my 09 experiences to get an idea of how I slowly got to this point. (Even 08 journal still holds value)

The reason I don't talk about the experiences NOW is because all it would be is cool stories with no value to them. Me saying I was with 40 women and 4 guys doesn't help no one. Only the reality behind the creation...

When these chicks meet me it's an opportunity for them to come into my world. Just because she is hot doesn't mean she is IN because I have a certain standard for the women I choose to give this memorable experience too. So women end up qualifying themselves and trying to win me over to show me that they're a chick I should mess with.

The two thoughts I mention above is just the bigger picture of everything...

There is nothing delusional about this because it's a reality that actually have consistency and produces a measurable result...
- Ending 08 random people were offering random perks and I could go home with women
- NOW, I ONLY mess with women who meet my standards both looks wise and personality wise. Options are MASSIVE to the point where I don't even think about PU and just learn about social dynamics.

Although I believe deep shift in your BEING is most important, the benchmark for 08 was me being with the hottest woman I ever seen...09, was being in a night venue and realizing that 8-12 different women wanted me to take them home (That night I pulled a chick just by saying "Lets go")

I've grown so much because all the stuff that I learned that I'd hate to see people just bypass this area of there life as if it's some tough thing. If you look at natural dudes they DO NOT CARE, they just do whatever and enjoy it all. I wish everyone could be as giving as I've now become, because to me this isn't about GETTING SEX, it's about providing women with a MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE.

P.S...Anyone reading this you'll thank yourself years later when you see your walking through the world as a MAN, living his life to the fullest, and having women come along for the whole ride.

P.S.S...Even if you don't go this route there are PLENTY of guys I know personally and through forums who are going at this HARD an ending up with some massive growth because of it. The average guy who knows about this aren't putting in the work like these guys, which is why there not even gaining much if any words at all.

PU is just a medium for self-discovery, as you grow internally your creation of your reality gains much more clarity. All my thoughts are true because it fits well with my reality and produces measurable results which was my intention.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
What he's saying is, you can't walk around in society waiting for these imaginary signs from a woman. "She touched her hair! That means she likes me!" That's childish. When you wait for all these signs, you're letting women dictate your approach.

What if a hot girl who's into you doesn't throw out any signs? You're gonna let her pass you by because she didn't touch her hair? Didn't cross her legs towards you?

What if a girl doesn't like you yet because she hasn't experienced your personality?

It's not about game. It's about being confident in who you are as a man. You're a great guy because you...play guitar, have a great job, travel a lot, workout. When you have all these things going for you, what girl ISN'T going to want you? That's what he's talking about...he assumes that they want him because why wouldn't they want him? He's awesome and he believes in himself.

You're being too literal.

It's not about them actually wanting him. It's about him believing that they want him. If you don't believe that girls will be into you, then obviously you won't approach. Then you're just sitting around on the internet complaining about why women don't want you.

The 15 women he approached might have been married, taken, gay, or anything in between. It's not the rejection that matters. It's the fact that he's confident enough to pursue them. And the reason he's confident is because he built himself into a man who has the right to be confident.

I don't mean to speak for the guy, but I used to visit this site a lot. And now that I've learned how to get women, I agree with what Snow Plowman is saying. And once you learn how to do this, you'll be in the same boat.
Spot on!

:up:

Look at the bigger picture...

hnmw

Reaction score
Maybe just accept who you are and work on what you can do to improve.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Spot on!

:up:

Look at the bigger picture...
I started out on this site probably back in 2000-2001, after a nasty breakup. Around then, I began buying into this whole self-improvement philosophy. Started working out, I visited Europe a bunch, learned guitar, pursued an awesome career in advertising. And when I was in the middle of all these things, focusing on myself and NOT women, is when women started coming in flocks. And now that I'm back here as a changed man, I notice that people don't seem to get that.

These guys are getting all torn up because of women or a lack thereof. You cannot put them in control. Build the confidence from within. Put yourself in control of how you feel about yourself. I could go out to the club on a Friday night and get rejected by every girl I meet...but when I come back home, I love who I see in the mirror. I say "Wow, ten years ago you never would have even tried talking to all these broads." That's what this DJ stuff is about...building confidence from within so you can go out and take whatever beatings you gotta take in the dating world and reap the rewards when they come your way. It ain't easy...but nothing that's this rewarding is ever easy. Thanks to what I've learned here, I've dated so many girls. And it's not even about numbers...it's that I've experience so many different types of women that I know EXACTLY what I want these days. That's powerful. Too many guys just settle down with the first girl who's willing to bang them... Being with a variety of women tells you your likes and dislikes in every facet of a relationship.

Sorry for the rant. I hadn't visited this site since like 2005-2006. Kinda forgot about it. Earlier this week, I was bored at work and visited. Man, it's scary how similar I was to these guys.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
The chick already wants me so why do I even need to check for such things. I just go in giving the woman the chance to meet me and if she meets my standards I'll move things forward. So even looking for IOIs is irrelevant...
- She walks by me SHE WANTS ME
- She looks at me SHE WANTS ME
Dude has it ever occurred to you that your thought process is vastly different from the majority of guys on this board?

Have you ever been unconfident or too scared to talk to people? If so how did you overcome it?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
I know I'm a walking DHV as I know who I am VERY DEEPLY, I understand that women are trying to impress me and win me over.
What does DHV mean to you? What are your "values" that would make you something a woman would want independent of the socially conditioned concepts of looks, status, fame, etc....

Snow Plowman said:
At times they'll do subtle to drastic things that seems illogical. My approach is me giving the woman an opportunity to meet me...If she meets my standards I'll move things forward, if not I'll friend zone her or just leave it at that.
So this is a mind thing then. This is what you are telling yourself is you are giving a woman an opportunity to meet you when in fact you are the one approaching her.

Snow Plowman said:
"She is standoffish...Says nothing..." - One of my first girl's that I was with in this, how we got together was me basically just hanging with my friend's as she sits and watches me. (I didn't know this then) Later a chick once just stood there like if I was stupid an she was pissed, so I just kissed her because I believe she wants me. (She wouldn't be standing there, she'd be running away shooting at me while hailing a taxi all at the same time)
Okay, so you are just taking some experiences where it worked out for you. But I'm sure there are many many more experiences that didn't work out. Do those outnumber the positive experiences you are writing about?

Snow Plowman said:
Just to give an idea of some of the stuff I used to do...
- Go out an ONLY talk to mixed sets (Day & Night)
- Go for the makeout 1min into the interaction
- Pull a tourist in time square
- Approach hottest chick in venue first
- Only approach difficult situations (Group of 12 people, Bunch of guys with hot girls, couple making out, etc)
Do you do that anywhere or on club venues?

Snow Plowman said:
The proof is in the pudding, it's obvious that the women wanted me because I'm fingering them in the corner or in there house having sex. If a chick blows me out it doesn't mean she wants me, it means SHE COULDN'T HANDLE ME.

One thing I didn't mention is I express myself 100%...
Oh I get it, reverse psychology, tell her that if she's rejecting you it just means she can't handle you and you communicate that. So I guess you don't use social proof in your game?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
No, I see passive IOI's more in terms that a woman doesn't have a b1tch-shield or it doesn't seems it's difficult to approach her, while she easily digs other guys. It's quite obvious if a woman wants to talk with you, or what priority you are with her in a room with other guys you could be competing with where there is another alpha male.

corrector said:
So, what is your before and after story? What changed?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Dude has it ever occurred to you that your thought process is vastly different from the majority of guys on this board?

Have you ever been unconfident or too scared to talk to people? If so how did you overcome it?
Well, from what I read, when you jump into the deep end of a swimming pool, you will either drown or learn to swim. It seems he learned to swim.

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, I am tired of it also! I'm just starting to go through the dj bootcamp and you should to. here is the link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3066111/dj-bootcamp-seduction

So far it is some great ****! Some of the best articles and some great challenges.. It would be nice to have people to post to also. Anyone interested email me or get a hold of me on here!

AFC to DJ by spring... lets fvcking rollll :rockon:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

I'm aware that my current thought process is vastly different which is why certain things I don't even bother to mention cause without even the foundation the other things will seem counterproductive...With that said before this community stuff I was VERY NEGATIVE and I could never really cold approach. The worst had to be when I realized I hadn't changed internally at all, I was still negative BUT getting laid. So I had to uncover that problem so...

I went to manhattan ALONE for 14 days in a row and approached...ZERO. From that day on I vowed that I'd change who I am, even if I end up dying in the process because I can't even walk as an INDIVIDUAL. Eventually, since I used to approach with nothing in mind by just tapping them and letting it go wherever I had learned a very important thing.

"The beauty of all this is going in having no clue what will happen"

I started to love the factor of not knowing and as a result I became very addicted and had no AA. We'd go to grand central terminal just talking to women after women, EVERY community guy that came out and saw me an my 2 other friends would be in shock because they didn't know anyone who would just nonchalantly meet girl after girl especially during the daytime.

corrector said:
What does DHV mean to you? What are your "values" that would make you something a woman would want independent of the socially conditioned concepts of looks, status, fame, etc....
In a nutshell it's "How I Am" that is priceless. My lifestyle is just an added bonus. So just being in my presence people can tell there is something about me because I move through the world knowing I'm amazing, it's no need for me to even mention it.

corrector said:
So this is a mind thing then. This is what you are telling yourself is you are giving a woman an opportunity to meet you when in fact you are the one approaching her.
I am giving them the opportunity to meet me. BY approaching I've created an opportunity for her to meet me. I screen women from the very start, I even passively screen by expressing myself so bluntly. (I'm very physical) If she wants to win me over she needs to show me that she can handle ME.

I already know how amazing I am and what I offer. Essentially I'm helping her to do what she wanted to do. If I'm eating in a restaurant she might not come approach me although she wants too, so here it is I went up to here. Now it's sort of like "Wow, this is my lucky day, it's him!" So she'll do what she needs to do, to attract me.

Thing is most people go up to women approaching trying to GET something. I don't need anything, ESPECIALLY if it's in night venues. Daytime I just happen to mess around with everything.

corrector said:
Okay, so you are just taking some experiences where it worked out for you. But I'm sure there are many many more experiences that didn't work out. Do those outnumber the positive experiences you are writing about?
Nope, the Standoffish/Say Nothing experiences were more positive than negative. In my world those are signs of her being intimidated by me, so it's funny to me. If a chick didn't want to have anything to do with me, she could walk away right then and there.

HOWEVER, talking to chicks who were on the cell phone was inconsistent. Sometimes they'd hangup, other times they'd try to speak while on the phone, other times they'd be like "I'm on the phone". (Once the girl was actually leaving a message to her BOSS hahaha)

corrector said:
Do you do that anywhere or on club venues?
Yep, with the exception of 1min makeouts in the daytime. I never proactively did that although I've done it from time to time. BUT, I've done some embarrassing things in the daytime such as flapping like a chicken, moving backwards in circles in a high traffic area saying "I am a butterfly". I've also walked around self-amusing and ended up in a makeup shop opening 3 different chicks and bringing them all together. It was like a party in the makeup store. (Meanwhile friend's were in victoria secrets looking for butt pads, retarded I know)

Everything we used to do was all in good fun and just enjoying the process...

corrector said:
Oh I get it, reverse psychology, tell her that if she's rejecting you it just means she can't handle you and you communicate that. So I guess you don't use social proof in your game?
Nope not reverse psychology because I honestly don't care whether she likes me or not. This is about HER getting access to be in MY WORLD. The analogy I use is I'm a scout for a modeling agency who looks for potential talent. Cold Approaching is my way of giving random women a chance anywhere at anytime. I don't care if she makes the cut or not, I let it play out and if she makes it COOL if not COOL. There is no change in how I am...

My whole approach is very Qualification/Framing based because I verbally qualify to the point where I can even do HIGH ENERGY QUALIFYING. An I'm passively ALWAYS screening by expressing myself 100% because I want her to see what she's getting herself into.

From the start a chick will notice I'm PHYSICAL, energetic, unpredictable and highly positive. If she is shy she will show it, if she has hangups with physical touch she'll show it. The whole point is me being ME in order to weed out the women who won't like ME.

The problem with most guys is there approaching trying to GET something. I'm no longer trying to get anything. I'm GIVING an opportunity to the SELECT women who meets MY STANDARDS. Her job is to show me she is the best candidate out of the bunch.

Social Proof...This is hard to explain because since the whole "Walking DHV" thing. Things were getting crazier and crazier...
- FIRST: People would assume a wide assortment of things due to my presence. Mainly people assumed I was a fashion designer or a male model due to my style which is a clear expression of who I am as opposed to trends
- SECOND: Once I entered the party would be getting started because sh!t will happen when I'm around, so naturally everyone will just spectate and watch me go about.
- Third: I started joining random groups since they were offering me free champagne and gave me full access to all there women.
- Fourth: I started bringing girl's out with me an sort of live like "Rock Of Love" where it' survival of the fittest. This took things to a whole next level

As a result things got VERY interesting as far as living and life experiences go because now I was using all this to enhance every aspect of my life. I won't say much about it but it's PRICELESS and social proof is just a natural occurance of me just BEING me.

P.S...Another friend experienced similar things while being a promoter, he ended up getting himself a gf and in the process had to turn down sex and a few 3somes because he enjoys an exclusive relationship. (This is a guy who a year ago was struggling with massive AA)

P.S.S...On the other side of just shear SKILL at cold approaching, a friend of mine PUT IN WORK. He's Fuked about 50 women all the sameday during the daytime. His transformation probably is most drastic, lets just say in college he was known as the creep and I won't even state what comments he got at a PU seminar once.

P.S.S.S...Hahaha, a guy I know in NY who now has a company is on the this month's Mehow "Infield Insider". Although we haven't hung out in a very long time, we've had some interesting adventures together. Check it out as it might have some value in it...