Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I give up. And it's not because I can't play the game.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how to run game with a girl that's attracted to me. I utilize kino, I tell little about myself, push-pull, etc etc etc. But I give up because it seems like most females just aren't attracted to me.

I did a social experiment today. I went to a bookstore, starbucks, and a supermarket. My goal was not to approach, but to look for IOIs. A second glance, smile, hair toss, standing in my personal zone, anything that'd indicate she saw me and thinks I'm okay for me to approach. Nothing. Zilch.

I know chicks throw IOIs out because good looking guys get it and rich guys get it. A guy like me who isn't ugly but also not hot get nothing. If a chick doesn't show you signs of interest, she doesn't want you to approach. So when 99% of chicks don't show me any interest, that means I should just give up.

Either I should just forget women, work everyday, and then die alone OR off myself. If a human fails at reproduction (one of the basic functions of being human), you fail at life.

And I don't want to get women if/when I become a financial success. I want women because they find me attractive physically and mentally. Not because I'm driving a Maserati and live in a 5 bedroom house.

Sometimes I feel like I should've been born back in the 30's and grew up in the 40's.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, post a pic.

Also, without even seeing you, getting more muscular, keeping well groomed and dressing well helps your appearance greatly.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...this is fvckin Chris Rock right here!!! It "perplexes" me that women arent lining up for your diick

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you need a little pep talk hey?

Everybody has their good qualities and bad. I know a REALLY good looking guy who is dumb as fvck. I've seen several HB's dump his as$ because of it.

Not everyone can be a lady killer but it doesn't mean you can't find a quality woman you find attractive and enjoy her company.

If you aren't the best looking dude out there what else do you have to offer?

It's not who you are but what you do that defines you - Batman.

kiddenvy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to join the pity party but i feel you man. I guess i have out growin the game. im 28 and im a firm believer that when two people like each other that there is no amount of games needed to confirm or push it along. If it makes you feel any better im a good looking guy and i get nothing bro. Im like 5'10 195lbs, tats, ears pierced, nice clothes and i bench a clean 305. and i get **** man. so dont think you sail that ship alone bro. keep your head up man

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why are you waiting for a woman to be attracted to you before you go talk to her?

As men, we are more inclined to be visually attracted to a woman, but for a woman, she may be visually attracted to some dudes, but I'm sure she bangs dude's she'd never IOI'd first.

Don't place your self worth on whether or not you get a response from a woman before you even open your mouth to her.

I don't think this is the place for you to get the help you seem to need right now: go out and do something with your friends, or something that you absolutely love doing, even if it has nothing to do with "sarging", or pickup, or seduction.

Find your happiness, brother. You deserve it.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already posted a pic, I look like Chris Tucker according to all of you.

juancarlosmhz

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, I have a friend who is ugly as **** and he still gets women and im talking hb, and I can bet that most of the girls he´s dated weren´t interested in him at first. If you don´t have the looks work on your personality.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most girls aren't going to turn their head and smile when you walk by, or check you out, or anything like that, unless you're gorgeous looking. Do you do that for every girl you'd consider having sex with? I doubt it. But it's always a good feeling when you catch a girl checking you out :) you just shouldn't expect it to happen everywhere you go.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me, you look even better than chris tucker - no homo. :up: Before you give up, I strongly suggest you try again at least one more/final time.

C'mon , do it for Sosuave!

Forget starbucks : go to a lingerie store and act like you see these beautiful women all the time.

The reason I believe you didn't get any ioi's is probably because they sensed that you were too eager to look for eye contact therefore preventing them from escalating the level of their iois. (This is assuming they at leaswt gave you eye contact) .....did they?

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no exuse you cant get what you want out of life! The only person responsible for your life, is you! You got to work for what you want! It takes hard work, dedication, persistence and a positive attitude! Stop feeling sorry for your self all the time and work your ass off to get what you want. Offing your self or giving up on life is not going to solve the problem! You beat millions of sperm to get a chance to be born! Before you developed into a human you were already a winner! And you would of never been born if you were a little sorry ass sperm sitting around saying "i cant make it to the egg, i give up, im gonna let these millions of sperms get ahead of me, im gonna off my self!". YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL. UNTILL YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT! NOW GET OFF YOUR ASS, AND GO GET WHAT YOU WANT. STOP LETTING FAILURE GET THE BEST OF YOU! YOU GOT TO KEEP TRYING, AND TRYING, AND TRYING, AND TRYING, AND TRYING, AND TRYING, AND TRYING, AND TRYING UNTILL YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT! PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD ARE THE REASON WHY THEY MAKE THIER JOBS LOOK SO EASY! YOU GOT THIS MAN, GO GET IT.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
I know how to run game with a girl that's attracted to me. I utilize kino, I tell little about myself, push-pull, etc etc etc. But I give up because it seems like most females just aren't attracted to me.

I did a social experiment today. I went to a bookstore, starbucks, and a supermarket. My goal was not to approach, but to look for IOIs. A second glance, smile, hair toss, standing in my personal zone, anything that'd indicate she saw me and thinks I'm okay for me to approach. Nothing. Zilch.

I know chicks throw IOIs out because good looking guys get it and rich guys get it. A guy like me who isn't ugly but also not hot get nothing. If a chick doesn't show you signs of interest, she doesn't want you to approach. So when 99% of chicks don't show me any interest, that means I should just give up.

What do you expect them to do when they see you? Bat their eyes five times in a special code to tell you to come hit on them? Come on dude, you have go in with a connection, an interest, a speech, something that will ADD to their life. You start thinking "give me a signal that you won't put me down and you'll give me a kiss at the end before I approach you", you'll be DEAD in the WATER.

Either I should just forget women, work everyday, and then die alone OR off myself. If a human fails at reproduction (one of the basic functions of being human), you fail at life.

If that doesn't say girls should give me sex because I'm me and they should get nothing in return, I don't know what does.

And I don't want to get women if/when I become a financial success. I want women because they find me attractive physically and mentally. Not because I'm driving a Maserati and live in a 5 bedroom house.

LOL. Now you're not only being choosy with the women who will give sex, you are telling us you can only have sex with them if the love you. You should go join the Peace Corp and save the world.
Come on dude, life isn't like this. If you have Car and a 5 bedroom house, use it to your advantage. Some people are ripped, some people are funny, some people are tall, some people look like Brad, some people are born rich. YOU HAVE TO USE WHAT YOU HAVE if you want to get the sex.

Girls aren't going to give you signs of interest. YOU have to approach, YOU have to make an ASS of yourself, YOU have to get shot down, YOU have to them you are in charge. Guys get so confused about this and never get the results they want.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not bragging but I make close to 60k a year without a college degree. I'm 25 with no kids. I pick up on new skills (any skills besides women) very easy. That's why I'm so frustrated... it's like I conquered other aspects of my life but this is so hard for me to get. While less established guys get attention and women. I dunno... I need some sleep.

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
I'm not bragging but I make close to 60k a year without a college degree. I'm 25 with no kids. I pick up on new skills (any skills besides women) very easy. That's why I'm so frustrated... it's like I conquered other aspects of my life but this is so hard for me to get. While less established guys get attention and women. I dunno... I need some sleep.

Can I ask what you do? I'm trying to find a better job and I don't have a 4 year degree.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I install and maintain cameras and recording systems and computer servers for a transit system. The job preferred a college degree but would accept high school graduate with experience.

I basically worked temp and short term jobs for 5 years soaking up all the knowledge I could.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino22 said:
Can I ask what you do? I'm trying to find a better job and I don't have a 4 year degree.
Where are you from, Rhino? NYPD cops make 96k after 5 years BEFORE overtime. Oakland PD starts at like 76k before overtime as well. Not to mention pension, benefits, etc.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T,

Don't give up. That social experiment you did doesn't mean anything. What you have done was checked out "Passive IOIs". Usually the real IOIs don't come later until you actually start talking to her. Get it? You seem to want to rely too much on your looks and not your game.

Look, I've had women who acted shy around me up until I started conversation with them, then they were all about me. And there were women who seem to be looking my way or acted interested and were completely cold toward me when initated conversation.

You should start "cold approaching" and see where it goes. Now that would be a better experiment.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its where you're looking and what type of girls your looking for.

Change it, do a re-run and see what the odds are. With that kind of determination you currently have, you dont deserve "Special". Giving up because some babes didn't look at you?