I fvck girls, but can't keep any good ones

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Ultimately I respect them LESS for it.. but enjoy it at the same time. :)
Are you for REAL right NOW?

I'm quite sure this says a lot about your self-respect in general AND this in turn leads you to disrespect others.

If you don't respect yourself, how can you respect others?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
It really isn't.

But its human nature to want to fill voids of any kind. Once the need for food, water, shelter and safely are taken care of.. people start to become faggots and get into all this "trying to be happy" business.

The homeless guy on the street is more worried about food than bonding with a woman. The guy in the military fighting in Afghanistan is more worried about not getting his head blown off than bonding with a woman.

See where I'm going with this?

Men who desperately want to bond with a woman have too much time on their hands and nothing important to worry about. Simple as that.

Human nature is wanting to f*ck a hot girl when you see one. :up:
lol

The 'ol hierarchy of needs, taking me back to a college Sociology class. If you notice on that hierarchy, sexual intimacy is beneath self-esteem/confidence. Insinuating you need a woman in order to have have a high self-esteem...this part may be outdated :) While just plane old sex is at the bottom, meaning no matter where you are in life, you still need it....and want it.

EDIT: now I'm stuck trying to analyze this thing

EDIT #2: should have majored in Sociology

Last edited:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the OP is doing / looking for is pretty normal... the only problem is, he's doing it with the wrong women. Like someone else said, you gotta weed 'em out until you find a decent one. Do NOT view everyone as relationship material. If they're all about the bad boy player ONS FWB - they're not going to be keepers. You gotta categorize people accordingly. It's also very true that you attract what you project.

Of course, it's not as easy it sounds. Familiarity is tough to break. And attraction is ****. But you gotta look at what you want, and the results you're getting. You can't have it all, unfortunately.

This applies to friendships, as well. All of those players, street losers, party goers, etc make horrible friends. They're "cool", out-going, and fun to hang with, but they're also fake, selfish, manipulative, two-faced, etc. It's all the same.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
Are you for REAL right NOW?

I'm quite sure this says a lot about your self-respect in general AND this in turn leads you to disrespect others.

If you don't respect yourself, how can you respect others?
Why would I respect a woman who tolerates my crap? I don't respect PEOPLE who tolerate crap from others.. male or female.

Then you might ask --> Why would you give her crap?

The answer is simple: Women constantly fight for more and more control over a man. They can't just let go and let the man be what he is. I'm turned off by this constant fight for control and react by being a d!ck. My d!ck behavior only makes the girl work harder for my affection/control.. thus making me lose more respect for her.

Makes sense? If I'm not what she wants she should LEAVE instead of trying to change me.

This applies to friendships, as well. All of those players, street losers, party goers, etc make horrible friends. They're "cool", out-going, and fun to hang with, but they're also fake, selfish, manipulative, two-faced, etc. It's all the same.
This is why its so important to be self-contained and independent. Sure.. have relationships.. but don't lean too much on others. Not only does depending on others suck.. it also makes you in-debt to them.. and they'll hold that over you later.

I'll admit I'm very breezy in ALL my relationships. Not just with women. I make friends with all types of men.. but the weak beta clingers are the only ones that ever give me any drama. Either they become jealous, want me to hold their hand through life or simply need too much attention.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Why would I respect a woman who tolerates my crap? I don't respect PEOPLE who tolerate crap from others.. male or female.

The answer is simple: Women constantly fight for more and more control over a man. They can't just let go and let the man be what he is. I'm turned off by this constant fight for control and react by being a d!ck. My d!ck behavior only makes the girl work harder for my affection/control.. thus making me lose more respect for her.

Makes sense? If I'm not what she wants she should LEAVE instead of trying to change me.
Yes, makes sense :)

Well if anyone treats me bad, geez, I'm out that door - like I remember this Spring, I quickly ran from this one guy's life :nervous:

D!ck behavior turns me off right away - it's like they went from a 20 to -7 :crackup: So ugly

If a guy enjoys giving crap, maybe the sweet girl isn't for him and he should find a girl that likes to take crap. Some girls actually enjoy that drama.

I just call them out on it or I don't want to always be mad so I just tell them about it, and it's up to them. At least I did it respectfully. I don't give affection until they realize what they did. It just encourages them more.

This is why its so important to be self-contained and independent. Sure.. have relationships.. but don't lean too much on others. Not only does depending on others suck.. it also makes you in-debt to them.. and they'll hold that over you later.
Eventually you become somewhat dependent in relationships. Just be strong about it - emotionally capable. If you can't handle that, guess that person is not for you or relationships are not for you. After years and years the love sinks so deeply anyway. It's life. You can't run from everything, can you?

Guess I gotta find someone WORTH investing in, right?

Last edited:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

I'll admit I'm very breezy in ALL my relationships. Not just with women. I make friends with all types of men.. but the weak beta clingers are the only ones that ever give me any drama. Either they become jealous, want me to hold their hand through life or simply need too much attention.
It's like a whole new side of PlayHerMan. He didn't use the word fag in his post!

Jokes aside, I agree with what you're saying. Girls that treat men like sh!t like being treated like sh!t.

Maybe I should be more of a d!ck and see if these girls take the disrespect.