Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I F#*#* Had It! Girls Are So Stupid

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl today online and things seemed to go well.

I find out later she just wants to be friends.

I know I'm not ugly.... I just don't get it seriously.

Girls are the most stupid and superficial ****ing people alive. They are worse than guys. I know that if I might not tihnk a girl is initiallyl attractive but her personality is great, then I find a way to see her attractive. Girls don't seem to do this at all. Its like you have to somehow have to touch a girl's feelings by appealing to something inside her which honestly has no definitive answer.

Who the hell knows what women want? I see girls go out with dirt bags, geeks, morons, fat guys..... but I honestly have no game

I've been reading this board for like 7 years and I all I have learned is how to play games, which ultimately get me ****. When I don't play games, I dont get **** also.

I have been rejected today and I am so angry..... I hate this ****, especially because it makes you feel like you aren't good enough for them.

**** women, seriously.....

I dont feel bad at all when they say they've been ****ed over by a guy because they honestly desrve it. They dont like nice guys period.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
I met a girl today online and things seemed to go well.
That's not what you did with the girl. Meeting means that two people are in the same place. They stand face to face, observe each other's body language and speak to each other.

I find out later she just wants to be friends.
Later? Sheesh, you did say this was today? A girl you just met (or "met", in this case) should have no reason to be giving you any LJBF line. Are you giving off desperation signals?

Or maybe she really means it. WTF do you expect? You've never met her, and you want her to be an instant girlfriend?

Did she say she doesn't want to talk to you any more? Maybe the friendship thing is genuine. So work it.

Talk to her a bit, try to get her number and meet for coffee or whatever.

You are crumbling way too easily.

I've been reading this board for like 7 years and I all I have learned is how to play games, which ultimately get me ****. When I don't play games, I dont get **** also.
This has to be a troll. Fer cryin' out loud ...

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you expect to get any decent girl wih an attitude like that??

Any decent girl won't go out with a pouty, abusive, self centered, degrading moron like you.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just cool off for a while you're a bit frustrated. We all know chicks are difficult that's why this damn site exists. B/c the average man can't seem to figure 'em out. I think you should post a field report and let us evaluate it. Secondly, I don't think macking online is such a good idea, it builds no personal connection with the girl. Forget all those guys who talk about hooking up on myspace and stuff, real life experience tops everything. What seperates you from all the other chumps is that you get back up and keep at it. Don't turn spiteful toward women b/c in this feminized society you'll only be hurting yourself.

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
just cool off for a while you're a bit frustrated. We all know chicks are difficult that's why this damn site exists. B/c the average man can't seem to figure 'em out. I think you should post a field report and let us evaluate it. Secondly, I don't think macking online is such a good idea, it builds no personal connection with the girl. Forget all those guys who talk about hooking up on myspace and stuff, real life experience tops everything. What seperates you from all the other chumps is that you get back up and keep at it. Don't turn spiteful toward women b/c in this feminized society you'll only be hurting yourself.
Well said.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer, first of all, your anger will turn into a vicious circle if you keep feeding it.

We have ALL been there guy.

You get angry, you bellow, you bang your head against the wall, you question your sanity, you manhood, you question, you question, and what does it get you?

Seriously dude, the more you question women and their lack of attention or thoughtfulness, the more you begin to question your own manlihood. Don't worry yourself about life fitting all its expectations.

Most of all, don't let a few crappy experiences paint your world view. There are good days, and there are bad days. Accept it, that's life. Live for the good and swallow the bad. You'll be fine.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you say:
Girls are the most stupid and superficial ****ing people alive. They are worse than guys.
Then you contradict yourself
I see girls go out with dirt bags, geeks, morons, fat guys..... but I honestly have no game
Yeah thats more like it.
Look its not about how you look, but how you make them feel, and you can't make a girl feel attraction for you by acting "nice". Being nice is just having so little confidence in yuorself that you have to say and do things that please the other person in order to be accepted, and when you focus more on being accepted than on being yourself, people will not feel comfortable around you, and making the girl feel confortable around you is the most basic step that you have to master to make a girl feel attraction for you. This is the whole idea behind c&f, confidence, and all the other methods, to get rid of all the "nice guy" BS and get to the point.
Its not even about being mean, its about doing what any self-loving individual will do, to put yourself and your happiness before anything else and getting rid of the "I want you to like me" attitude. Don't give up dude, it can be hard at times but one day it will become part of your personality and almost like an instinct to attract girls. And you don't want to go with the other option if you stop liking girls.

DaneB

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I too have ****ing had it with chicks. Im ****ing sick and tired of their bull**** games, their ****ing temper tantrums, Im mother ****ing sick and ****ing tired of everything...Im taking a break from the game for a little bit because I'm so mother ****ing sick and tired of being played like a *****....

BTW...Im just slightly drunk...lol :woo:

laffytaffygirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay ... online macking should stay online. Sometimes they work sometimes it don't. I can tell you now. Girls online are looking for what you guys are looking for. I know a lot of girls like this. Didn't really surprise me when you said she only wanted to be friends after you met in person.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Stop playing games
2. Grow up
3. Be a man
4. Stop your whining

omg girls are never gonna want me i dunno what to do im just gonna sit here and complain on the internet whaaaahhhh :cry:

I bet you're unhappy with your job and your life in general, get those things straight, and I bet your success with chicks will improve greatly

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont like nice guys period.
You're not nice, you c0ck. Listen to that whole rant up there that YOU just wrote. People who are truly nice, don't write that kind of garbage. I don't mean nice cuz they're a big saggy pvssy. I mean nice because they are a kind hearted person. If you were genuinely nice, you wouldn't be flipping out and saying all women suck because of ONE woman. You would simply let it roll off your back and move on, and if she seemed interesting, genuinely become her friend.

Stop calling yourself nice. You are not nice.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
You're not nice, you c0ck. Listen to that whole rant up there that YOU just wrote. People who are truly nice, don't write that kind of garbage. I don't mean nice cuz they're a big saggy pvssy. I mean nice because they are a kind hearted person. If you were genuinely nice, you wouldn't be flipping out and saying all women suck because of ONE woman. You would simply let it roll off your back and move on, and if she seemed interesting, genuinely become her friend.

Stop calling yourself nice. You are not nice.
What? That's the most absurd statement I've read. Nice people are the MAIN people who rant like that. B/c they get so fed up w/ the bullsh*t, it's the jerks on the other hand who don't react this way b/c they don't bottle anything and it comes out at the moment.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
What? That's the most absurd statement I've read. Nice people are the MAIN people who rant like that. B/c they get so fed up w/ the bullsh*t, it's the jerks on the other hand who don't react this way b/c they don't bottle anything and it comes out at the moment.
No, that's stupid as hell. Stop talking in sosuave terminology and speak the English language with me.

Nice

# Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture.
# Of good character and reputation; respectable.
Jerk

# A foolish, rude, or contemptible person.
Obviously, this bastard who posted the message is just a jerk without the balls to act the way he truly feels. He just pretends to be nice in order to try to trick women into getting with him because of how nice he is, and then gets frustrated when it doesn't work. People who are nice just because that's the way they are (not in a pvssy way either) do NOT get that pissed off about a woman saying she wants to be FRIENDS with a guy.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't make sense
Get out of the idea of making logical sense. It's not going to work, since they are not logical
Relax dude, it's just the difference in gender. Just be a man

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup i've been this Road Before..

Then one Day i decided I've Had it..

THen i started acting all Uptight.. it was a good Feeling..
I became a Different Being.. like more In Charge n Takes No CRAP from anyone!!!!!

I'm not sure how it would of gone if i was around gurls.. but i would of Busted n Stomp all over them n read through all there B.S. hehe

-SeSaR

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another "Nice Guy" rant Move along nothing really constructive to read here.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I have a solution for this whiny b!tch:

BECOME A QUEER.

He won't have to worry about chicks and all their games...and he won't have anything to cry about anymore.

Plus everytime he goes out to a gay club he won't have to worry too much about coming home with nothing. And they'll actually like the fact that he's so nice.

(I'm not trying to be rude here, I just think it sounds like he might want to try taking it up the a$$ a few times just so he can make sure he is tired of hoes.)

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
GropeDope, your lifestyle isn't for everyone. If you'd like Jayer to join you... negging his self esteem into getting your approval probably wont get him into the sack.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muahuah.

I like seeing MetalFortress throw little tantrums.

Anyway, Jayer, the answer is in your post :p