I F#*#* Had It! Girls Are So Stupid

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Yeah Gropedope not a bad idea except that I am attracted to just women. So sorry, I won't take the same route that your father did.
Originally posted by Qmanchoo
GropeDope, your lifestyle isn't for everyone. If you'd like Jayer to join you... negging his self esteem into getting your approval probably wont get him into the sack.

Ahahahahaha :crackup:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
No, that's stupid as hell. Stop talking in sosuave terminology and speak the English language with me.
um, it was English einstein. I didn't use any sosuave terminology. :rolleyes:

If u knew anything about psychology it's the nice people that get the most upset b/c they expect more in return for being so nice to people.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
If u knew anything about psychology it's the nice people that get the most upset b/c they expect more in return for being so nice to people.
This is innacurate. Being nice has never been the reason why people get upset. People get upset because they're not getting what they want. It doesn't matter whether you feel you deserved better because you were nice or because you played the game well or because you're hot and fit or because you're rich. Additionally, no one can definitively say that nice people expect more compared to PUAs or good looking guys.

It's perfectly fine to feel upset because you're not getting what you want. Here's the thing though. If you don't get the girl you want, you DO NOT deserve it in the first place. If getting upset over it actually results in any benefit whatsoever, then by all means go ahead and be upset. Weird thing is that the benefits of being upset has never been mentioned and explained yet.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
This is innacurate. Being nice has never been the reason why people get upset. People get upset because they're not getting what they want. It doesn't matter whether you feel you deserved better because you were nice or because you played the game well or because you're hot and fit or because you're rich. Additionally, no one can definitively say that nice people expect more compared to PUAs or good looking guys.

It's perfectly fine to feel upset because you're not getting what you want. Here's the thing though. If you don't get the girl you want, you DO NOT deserve it in the first place. If getting upset over it actually results in any benefit whatsoever, then by all means go ahead and be upset. Weird thing is that the benefits of being upset has never been mentioned and explained yet.
maybe I worded it wrong or something..... I'm trying to say that it isn't necessarily mean people that make angry rants, it's usually nice people who are feed up w/ being taken advantage of.
Most of the people in sosuave are nice guys who don't understand why they can't get any I really don't see how this response had to do w/ my original post.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
maybe I worded it wrong or something..... I'm trying to say that it isn't necessarily mean people that make angry rants, it's usually nice people who are feed up w/ being taken advantage of.
Most of the people in sosuave are nice guys who don't understand why they can't get any I really don't see how this response had to do w/ my original post.
I totally agree that most people don't understand why they can't get any. And if they continue choosing to not understand it, it gets them no where. Declaring that you're a nice guy and that you 'deserve' better is a clear misunderstanding of the whole situation. Stating that girls are stupid and superficial and that they deserve whatever shyt they get is a clear misunderstanding of the situation. This is why I believe MetalFortress lashed at Jayer.

For any progress to be made whatsoever, Jayer has to be able to admit that he plays a part in the mess he feels he's in. Angry rants ain't worth much unless it ends with some sort of reflection.

Believe me when I say this. If Jayer does not admit to himself that he's partly to blame for his predicament, his situation with women will never change. Sure he may get some easy pvssy here and there in the future. But if he ever gets rejected again, he will always revert to the same angry responses. And being bitter towards women is undeserving of quality women.

Don't expect what you clearly do not deserve. If you still feel you deserve the girl, then give me one good reason why you're not getting her. I suspect the reason is because the girl is stupid or superficial or whatever. If you still feel you deserve such a girl, then you probably need to rethink about what kind of women you want.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all boils down to "options." When a man or woman has (or feels capable of getting without too much effort) what they feel are valuable options they are more picky about what they like and sometimes aren't willing to compromise for anything less.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that Jayer isn't nice. I've heard that whole "nice guys aren't nice" argument a few times, and it really is bull. Nice guys truly are nice.

But that's not what women are attracted to.

Men are attracted to beauty and kindness.
Women are attracted to handsomeness and status.

If you're a nice guy, you're using the wrong attraction strategy. The golden rule doesn't apply to sex.

Jayer, I hope you see this post. It might help you take a step in the right direction.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel like I'm missing a key ingredient to my game.... like I feel like there's 1 thing I need to do differently or realize.....

I am thinking its probably kino.... I really don't do much of this.....

I've read so much on here and sometimes I am just confused even more so.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can u meet girl by internet. Thats a time loss. You cant meet her or diss her, coz both of You know nithing about each pther. Prolly she didnt like Your looks. in real could be different. Net sucks imho.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've read so much on here and sometimes I am just confused even more so.
You have to test this stuff out. Go on the field with the attitude that it doesn't matter whether an individual girl works out. Test just a few things at a time, so that you can measure their effect.

This may mean that you have to practice somewhere other than where you really want to get women from. For example, if you want a woman on a college campus, practice at a different school in town until you get your skills up, then go back to the home court, where it counts.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been reading this board for 7 years and gotten nothing most likely because

1. You're not proactive in meeting women, you just learn some games and techniques/principles and apply them to women already in your social circle and who you meet naturally through work/school/friends. Not enough to practise on, especially if you're not good with chicks already.

2. Sosuave's boards are 99% general tips - 'work out' 'be alpha' 'improve yourself' etc. They don't promote a proactive lifestyle where you meet and approach women. Cold approaching is frowned upon at SS because most people here consider it socially weird and abnormal. However, there is no more efficient way to meet a large number of new women unless you cold approach.

Go to ASF where they are less apologetic about blatantly looking for sex, and encourage people to get out into the real world and approach women, rather than passively applying vague and general principles on your social life.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gonna go out on a limb and say you probably act a little desperate. Your reaction gives the impression you want this girl (or girls generally) too much and when you don't get them, it hurts and frustrates you.

Also, maybe you are rushing things (for fear of losing your opportunity perhaps?) I blame the community/gurus for preaching this urgent mindset, 3 second rules and all the rest of it that makes guys seem desperate. Take your time, build rapport and comfort, and NEVER pressure a woman. I've held back on some women for weeks to months, enjoyed being friends and in that time their feelings have grown and they've fallen in love with me - before I even dated them.

Metalfortress has a point too, that maybe you're being "nice" because you have ulterior motives. If you were truly nice, you'd accept being friends because it's what she wants. If she senses ulterior motives to you being nice, then it's game over cos it's basically ass kissing and supplication.

It's easy to say "don't be so desperate" or "stop caring so much", but it's not easy to put into practice instantly. I was in the same situation for ages and couldn't understand why I kept getting rejected, but as soon as I gave women less priority in my life, the more successful I become.

As a lot of guys point out on this board, try seeking more distractions and positive things in life that don't involve girls. I'm at the stage now where I'll actually postpone dates with my girlfriend if I have university essays to write or if I've already made plans with friends. I love being with her and it goes against my instincts; it even makes her think I don't care sometimes, but her interest is sky high.

I feel your frustration as I've been there many many times before, but it's a bad mindset to pursue women. And ironically, guys are usually most successful with women when they're not looking or already have a girlfriend.

Good luck to you anyway.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again for the replies.

You are right about maybe acting too quickly, but I purposely keep this in mind and try to keep it cool. This never seems to work though and I always end up LBJF

But yes when I get the friends line I do become mad because of what this board preaches. It sounds like if you are in the friend zone you are done, and nothing else will come of it....

Its interesting that you mentioned you have been friends with girls and have turned into more... Would like to hear how that happend....

All this stuff about pretending your busy or not calling all the time is what I call games....

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many approaches do you do every week Jayer? I know you're on your 100 approaches thing, what are you up to so far? When I was a complete approach newbie, it took me hundreds of approaches before I was getting numbers. I've now done over 1000 in the past year and a half, and average probably about 15 a week.

My recommendations -

UP YOUR APPROACHES. If you're only doing 1 or 2 a week it's not enough. Do 20.

LEARN APPROACH TECHNIQUES. Read some ASF archives or ebooks, mystery method, style routines, juggler method etc. They are a great crutch for approach newbies until you learn the structure of an effective approach and can ditch routine stuff.

GET WINGMEN. Hook up with your local lair or PAIR and get wingmen who can help you, give you tips IN FIELD and not online, and push you into sets.

This is what I recommend if you're serious about being able to meet lots of women through cold approaches.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry dude.... but this is so retarted I just have to help out where I can.

I met a girl today online and things seemed to go well.

I find out later she just wants to be friends.

I know I'm not ugly.... I just don't get it seriously.
So basically you got a message from this girl who is LOOKING to make friends, and you wanted more... what's not to get?

Girls are the most stupid and superficial ****ing people alive. They are worse than guys. I know that if I might not tihnk a girl is initiallyl attractive but her personality is great, then I find a way to see her attractive. Girls don't seem to do this at all. Its like you have to somehow have to touch a girl's feelings by appealing to something inside her which honestly has no definitive answer.
Shut the fvck up... pu$$y. You don't know what they fvck your talking about.

Who the hell knows what women want? I see girls go out with dirt bags, geeks, morons, fat guys..... but I honestly have no game
It doesn't matter what women want, it's what women will respond to, and yes you honestly have NO game.

I've been reading this board for like 7 years and I all I have learned is how to play games, which ultimately get me ****. When I don't play games, I dont get **** also.
That's the difference between someone like myself and someone like yourself... I like the tests that women give, it shows their interest. While you've been reading this board for over 7 years and are still frustrated, I've been reading the board for about 4 years the first two of sheer effort and willpower alone and I've turned things around.

it's not playing a game that get's women, it's WHO you are and what you make them feel that matters.

I have been rejected today and I am so angry..... I hate this ****, especially because it makes you feel like you aren't good enough for them.
Listen here pu$$y... if you can't handle a rejection OVER THE INTERNET, how are you ever gonna get anywhere... Shyt dude... stop being such a floppy **** and pick yourself up.

**** women, seriously.....
This is your one piece of golden advice... fvck women, seriously. Buy yourself a hooker or something, it'll ease the tension enough for you to start thinking straight again.

feel bad at all when they say they've been ****ed over by a guy because they honestly desrve it. They dont like nice guys period. [/B]
You are right, they don't like nice aka pu$$y douchebag doormats. For example : confidence is UNIVERSALLY attractive, lack of confidence is unversally UNattractive. So when I say don't be such a pu$$y I mean go back the DJ bible, and start a bootcamp again... for real.

Think of it like this : Pu$$y doesn't fvck pu$$y... D!CK fvcks pu$$y.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolfie what is the web site address where I can get these archives?

Are you in the NJ/NY area by any chance?
ASF forum is at http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/
The field reports forum is full to the brim and people post every day on this section. It can give you a good idea of what dedicated people are doing in the field to train themselves.

http://www.fastseduction.com/archives/
Here are the archives of the major PUAs in the game. You can read em all if you want.. but remember that only 20% of your time should be spent reading this stuff.
Also, Bristol lair contains archives of the most useful stuff:
http://www.bristollair.com/

I am actually in Australia. You can search for wingmen on
http://www.fastseduction.com/pair.shtml

and also find wingmen at these lairs/organisations dedicated to the game:

http://www.nyclair.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY-PLAY/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nycpua/

If you want to talk to my friend, email Nowhere0110@yahoo.com
He's currently studying at Duke, but lives in New York sometimes.