I dont have a title for this............

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God this guy really broke down !!!

look man i'm a ****ing AFC peace of dog doo doo but what i realized is that NO -ONE can help you

EXCEPT you

so what i did is i pictured everything wrong with me

1.confidence
2.style
3.money
4.procrastination

and what i did to fix that???

1.started excercising
2.started shopping
3.got a new job(with great benefits)
4.and i got off this site!!! right now after this post

no one's going to help you F*CK the ADVice F*CK the step by Steps and F*CK your AFCness.

Reject that **** and start being a man...

not a DON JUAN!!!!

A MAN!!!

A DOn JUAN IS A FIGMeNT Of 90% of these guys on here imagination and a life style that only about %5 live!!!

so STFU gET off this site and better your worthless pathetic life so you can start bangin REAL WOMEN!!!

CUZ REAL WOMEN (ATTRACTIVE, FIT, INTELLIGENT)
WANT REAL MEN!! (HANDSOME,IN SHAPE, AMBITIOUS)

grow some balls

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to all the things people have been saying to you about self-confidence, etc...maybe you need to change your scene. If the brothers in your scene look down on you for being an intelligent professional then go someplace else and find brothers and sisters who are on your wavelength. You are going for the wrong crowd, man. It obviously ain't your scene.

You're better off anyway. Ignorance breeds ignorance. F*ck that sh*t.

~Vibe~

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a little advice..

If a girl leaves you because you aren't "thuggish" enough.. .maybe she isn't the one you need to be worried about in the first place... She has enough issues if her MAN has to be a thug, or at least act like one.

I had a girlfriend, atually the longest GF I ever had in my life, not only leave me becasue I wasn't "hood".

Being 17, at first, I tried to convince her otherwise... Then, like day to night, I realized if she is willing to leave me, as good of a match that we were for the time being, because I live in the better part of town and I am trying to do something with my life besides sit on the street all day and do drugs and hang with the wrong crowd, ,then more power to her.

I saw her not to long ago, I think 2-3 months ago, and she coudnt' even look me in the face.. Thank god I left when I did.. she has 3 kids now and still has the same job that she had when her and I were still dating.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have too many issues to deserve a great woman.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND YOU WILL ATTRACT WOMEN.

Work on your INNER game.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
quit cussing God

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some time off. Seems like women are not your biggest issue right now.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's two tips for you:

1. Stop Posting
2. Start Reading

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
SO NOBODY CARES...no body gives a fvck.....what did i do to deserve this shyt..........what

I've noticed people on this forum give harsh replies but that's a very good thing. If you can't handle a harsh reply from someone on an internet forum, how are you going to be strong enough to deal with real world competition and especially women. Keep that in mind.

That's why this forum is great, people don't sugar coat sh1t for you, they tell you straight up.

We all care to some degree because we're all learning together and learn from others mistakes as well as successes. So re-read the posts that seem to attack or flame, they have some very valuable information to give if you're man enough to not take them personally.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....well if all the BLACK girls are attracted to thugs (which I don't believe is true, but lets just assume it is for the purpose of this discussion), then why not mack some WHITE girls? :D

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is mr. cardio black??

n that case he better toughen up b/c black chicks have stronger personalities and more *****ier than some white girls i know...but that's not all black girls i'm talking about just about 65%

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone shoot this kid, I can't stand his whining anymore!!

PIMP

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
now listen very fvckin close to what I am about to say, get an understanding. I am starting to see just what the fvck my problem is. Growing up, I was always picked on in school, (I am black), and everyday always has the chance to fight but I always either backed down, or (and this is true) just let the guy kick my azz so that the fight would just be over. So, and I don’t know if its in the white culture as much, but in the black culture, we have a lot of haters here. When you are up, or considered a threat of any kind, dudes start fvcking with you. So, it wasn’t (and this is a true story) until earlier this year that I seen the light, when I let (and I am serious, because I did not even try to fight back) I let a guy at the titty bar kick my azz and I had enough. So what I am finding here is this, thugs in general, dominant most of the black girls here, its kind of like, seeing that the thug is dangerous and unpredictable, that is what attracts women to them, then, the woman gets scared to leave his azz…..so, the only damn thing that a young black man can do literally, is start to turn into some type of a thug. Its like, being professional, going to college, etc, is not even considered black, I am fo real. Now I don’t look like a nerd at all, and I know that I have been posting some *****-azz shyt on this damn website and bytch azz punks have been talking shyt, but I don’t really give a fvck. What I am here for is some serious help…that just going out in the field has not yet answered. I have never been the type to fight, but now it seems that I am breaking out of that shell, but now it seems like I will have to fight all the time constantly. What I am trying to say is, the world around me looks fvcked up, and if you wanna make money, that’s cool, if you wanna be successful, that’s cool, but if you want a bytch, you got to literally kick azz for her, because you got motafvckas constantly fvcking with you, so being a black dude, you have no god damn choice but to turn into a thug, just to protect yourself
People didn't pick on you cuz your black, (& if your using your race to excuse your poor for with women, your just plain sad) they picked on you cuz YOU LET THEM pick on you.

P.S No need to swear

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"thug life" is long dead... pull your f*cking pants up already...

i hear girls say all the time "i love thugs" and i cant help but laugh on the inside, then on the outside because i cant contain it anymore... god damn it's funny because their definition of "thug" is kids from the suburbs talking about their "hard life" in the "hood" and using slang they heard in movies or songs that they dont know the definitions of

"girls want thugs"

if you want to be a clown so some girls will "like" you and further make our entire race feel the consquences of being a fake thug, then go for it. either way, shut the **** up... seriously man lol