I dont have a title for this............

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
So here I go again......sooner or later I will be kicked off this site.
I swear to God, everything seems to be alright in my life until I start approaching or even thinking about approaching women again, I am praying with all my heart that somebody please just help me........fvck it, no longer am I trying to hide, you guys, I NEED HELP....i cant find it anywhere.....please, I am not making this up, this is not a joke, this is not some way to get attention, guys, I really need HELP. Pleaseeeee......

I am not making this up, but every damn girl is just attracted to teh thug guys, I swear to God, guys I am not trying to be a troll, just please listen to me, i am not making this up. I am hurting here, I dont stand a god damn chance here, the only thing that seems will help me connect with women is SS, but I still dont know, its like no matter if I am the dominant male or the beta male I have a sign on my forehead that says, dont fvck with him. Guys, guys, damn it....I am not trying to be stupid or just trying to get attention, damn it I am really fvcking going through something that I just cant get the fvck out of......girls dont fvcking like me....my god.

I cant deal with this. No matter what I do, it just, its liek somebody put a curse on my life, you know how you watch a movie, and the witch puts a curse on somebody, that no matter what they do or change or progress, it just WILL NOT HAPPEN. That is how this shyt is. the reason I wrote the thread earlier, was because I am a don juan, I swear to you, but this shyt just seems like God is in the middle and doing something or something, I dont know, but I have tried all I can try. Please, I am sorry if I sound like a punk, but please, just look pass your perceptions and just listen to me please, I dont have no body else. i have finally learnt how to sale, so I can make a living, but its seriously like a curse between me and women, where women just dont liek me. My god.....why do you guys think I am just making this up and trying to be stupid, I swear to god I am not, I just dont have nobody else to go to. I was a AFC, I changed my life to be a don juan, women still hate me. still, still, still. Please hold on, I know I sound like a punk, but..I dont know........I have never in my life, seen something that is berely unbeatable....my god can somebody please just pray for me or help me, I am not making this up, I swear I am not making this up.

Reaction score
give me a ring through the private message, I feel your pain..........

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
So here I go again......sooner or later I will be kicked off this site.
I swear to God, everything seems to be alright in my life until I start approaching or even thinking about approaching women again, I am praying with all my heart that somebody please just help me........fvck it, no longer am I trying to hide, you guys, I NEED HELP....i cant find it anywhere.....please, I am not making this up, this is not a joke, this is not some way to get attention, guys, I really need HELP. Pleaseeeee......

I am not making this up, but every damn girl is just attracted to teh thug guys, I swear to God, guys I am not trying to be a troll, just please listen to me, i am not making this up. I am hurting here, I dont stand a god damn chance here, the only thing that seems will help me connect with women is SS, but I still dont know, its like no matter if I am the dominant male or the beta male I have a sign on my forehead that says, dont fvck with him. Guys, guys, damn it....I am not trying to be stupid or just trying to get attention, damn it I am really fvcking going through something that I just cant get the fvck out of......girls dont fvcking like me....my god.

I cant deal with this. No matter what I do, it just, its liek somebody put a curse on my life, you know how you watch a movie, and the witch puts a curse on somebody, that no matter what they do or change or progress, it just WILL NOT HAPPEN. That is how this shyt is. the reason I wrote the thread earlier, was because I am a don juan, I swear to you, but this shyt just seems like God is in the middle and doing something or something, I dont know, but I have tried all I can try. Please, I am sorry if I sound like a punk, but please, just look pass your perceptions and just listen to me please, I dont have no body else. i have finally learnt how to sale, so I can make a living, but its seriously like a curse between me and women, where women just dont liek me. My god.....why do you guys think I am just making this up and trying to be stupid, I swear to god I am not, I just dont have nobody else to go to. I was a AFC, I changed my life to be a don juan, women still hate me. still, still, still. Please hold on, I know I sound like a punk, but..I dont know........I have never in my life, seen something that is berely unbeatable....my god can somebody please just pray for me or help me, I am not making this up, I swear I am not making this up.

This is pretty much what I got from this post:

Guys, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .........................................................................................................blah....blah blah............blah.....................................................................................................................................blah and blah..............................................................................................................................................................................................................oh and blah blah blah..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................please blah blah blah...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think the only thing left for you to do is post a pic of yourself.

PIMP

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple.

your needy.

your whiney.

your stupid.

You've got all the characteristics of a b*tch.

AFCs are b*tches.

Your an AFC. - it is a stupid term.

Your not a DJ. - another stupid term.

Girls are not only attracted to thugs. - really stupid.

If you truly want to feel better about yourself.

Grow some balls and stop being a b*tch.

Its YOUR fault that no girls like you.

Its YOUR fault that you're not happy with your life.

Its NOT god. Its NOT "something". Its NOT a witches curse.

Do you see how f*cken stupid you are?

Stop wasting my time and bandwidth with pathetic drivel like this.

B*tch.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE LISTEN, I am not a bytch, nothing is working for me, I cannot connect with women at all, women dont like me, its serioulsy like a curse, why cant anybody just understand me

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
SO NOBODY CARES...no body gives a fvck.....what did i do to deserve this shyt..........what

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you just spiral out of control. When someone gives you the right answer (see Fresh's post), you just shrug it off, then complain no-one is helping.

To re-cap:

- You are not a DJ
- You are not confident
- You have no game
- You are a b!tch
- You are whiney
- You are emo

So, to improve:

- Become a DJ
- Become confident
- Get some game
- Stop being a b!tch
- Stop whining about your problems and fic them
- Stop being emo.

Honestly, everything you need to be a DJ is right there in front of you, and inside of you. You just need to stop focking around with the internet, and go and DO SOMETHING.

Oh, and WANTING to change might help.

Syn.

Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
simple.

your needy.

your whiney.

your stupid.

You've got all the characteristics of a b*tch.

AFCs are b*tches.

Your an AFC. - it is a stupid term.

Your not a DJ. - another stupid term.

Girls are not only attracted to thugs. - really stupid.

If you truly want to feel better about yourself.

Grow some balls and stop being a b*tch.

Its YOUR fault that no girls like you.

Its YOUR fault that you're not happy with your life.

Its NOT god. Its NOT "something". Its NOT a witches curse.

Do you see how f*cken stupid you are?

Stop wasting my time and bandwidth with pathetic drivel like this.

B*tch.
word....:crackup:

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax brotha not all woman hate you, you haven’t even met them all to say that. And even if your having such bad luck with them doesn’t mean they hate you personally or the end of the world.

Considering you haven’t given us all the details it could be all sorts of possible things that are going wrong.

Maybe you’re trying to hard.

Stop concentrating on getting a woman.

You’re putting too much energy and devotion into finding someone.

When dating and meeting new people aren’t fun anymore and too stressful then it’s time to stop and step back.

Take a look at your life.

Finding a woman should not be on the top of your list.

You should be concentrating on having fun, job/career, family, friends, making new ones, and other things.

Stay Busy.

And when you’re not go out and have fun.

I bet you stop hanging with your friends like you use too.

Remember relationships come and go but friendship last forever.

True friends will pick you up when you’re down.

But you have to want to. No friend, relative, or on this board can change your life only you can.

However friends will make you feel better if you let them. They will always like you for you.

So don’t burn bridges you want to cross back on.

Hang out with them and don’t be depressing and down. Go out and have a good time. Let lose.

Go to parties have a few drinks meet some new people male and female. Don’t worry about trying to get numbers or anything just have FUN.

Take a break from the dating game.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Man, Mr. Cardio, you're all over the place. You post you're good with women, then you post advice to attracting women, and now you're saying you can't attract women at all. Who knows what to believe. I tend to believe this thread is closes to the truth..but who knows you could be trolling..I mean you couldn't of done a better job in rising laughs..

Anyway how can anyone help you when you're all over the place and they can't get a handle on where you're really coming from? Well if you're being serious.. You say girls like thugs? Then you need to target a diff. group of girls. You know the drill, it's a numbers game. For many guys, it takes a lot of work and a lot of approaches to get a girl.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
this forum is for guys like you. go to tips section and read some of my threads. they should help you a little. dont worry about haters. we are here to help.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
now listen very fvckin close to what I am about to say, get an understanding. I am starting to see just what the fvck my problem is. Growing up, I was always picked on in school, (I am black), and everyday always has the chance to fight but I always either backed down, or (and this is true) just let the guy kick my azz so that the fight would just be over. So, and I don’t know if its in the white culture as much, but in the black culture, we have a lot of haters here. When you are up, or considered a threat of any kind, dudes start fvcking with you. So, it wasn’t (and this is a true story) until earlier this year that I seen the light, when I let (and I am serious, because I did not even try to fight back) I let a guy at the titty bar kick my azz and I had enough. So what I am finding here is this, thugs in general, dominant most of the black girls here, its kind of like, seeing that the thug is dangerous and unpredictable, that is what attracts women to them, then, the woman gets scared to leave his azz…..so, the only damn thing that a young black man can do literally, is start to turn into some type of a thug. Its like, being professional, going to college, etc, is not even considered black, I am fo real. Now I don’t look like a nerd at all, and I know that I have been posting some *****-azz shyt on this damn website and bytch azz punks have been talking shyt, but I don’t really give a fvck. What I am here for is some serious help…that just going out in the field has not yet answered. I have never been the type to fight, but now it seems that I am breaking out of that shell, but now it seems like I will have to fight all the time constantly. What I am trying to say is, the world around me looks fvcked up, and if you wanna make money, that’s cool, if you wanna be successful, that’s cool, but if you want a bytch, you got to literally kick azz for her, because you got motafvckas constantly fvcking with you, so being a black dude, you have no god damn choice but to turn into a thug, just to protect yourself

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trying hanging out with a thug If you know any and observe how he treats his lady

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to move...If youre good youll prolly get more girls in a different area...Its all supply and demand...

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to take you out sarging, if you live anywhere near me I'ld take you out.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I thought you were done with this whole forum???:confused:

Dude, us guys are sick of your whining, just imagine what the ladies must think?