Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cant work with American women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good boss is going to be a good boss. Someone with a hard on is going to be a hard on. Respectfully, you’re the issue here. You probably should be doing something else or working somewhere else.

If you produce revenue you should be able to stand on your own feet, if you control expenditures you should be able to defend that.

If you do neither, you’re middle management bait regardless of the gender and should be looking to vacate either

I strongly recommend that when you wake up tomorrow, you kiss the American flag, thank a solider, and take a good, hard, honest but empathetic look at yourself and your situation and determine immediately what the root cause is.

You won’t get better advice than this anywhere.
Kiss the flag and thank a soldier? Are you serious? Im going to thank a 19 yr old who was desperate to get out of either jail or his poor neighrbood?

I doubt when soliders sign up that they are thinking about fighting for Pandora. They are thinking about the GI bill and that enlisment bonus.

Btw I also work in healthcare and have no issues. I have worked in many other industries and had no issues. So yeh its the women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora
I don't think a female direct supervisor is a deal breaker. Too many females in key management roles will often have a negative impact on a company's culture though.
Yes the issue im talking about is a cadre of just females in upper management. There is no male to counterbalance the feminine energy.

Women are ok if they have a strong male who is the head of the team. Otherwise it does not work ( most times).

Its funny that the same men who endlessly talk junk about female nature when it comes to dating are so supportive of females at work. Its the same thing lolol.

Work and dating are pretty much the same. Its all about power.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the issue im talking about is a cadre of just females in upper management. There is no male to counterbalance the feminine energy.

Women are ok if they have a strong male who is the head of the team. Otherwise it does not work ( most times).
When there are too many females in key management roles, the company's culture gets much worse and the working environment gets less pleasant.

The environment becomes like a sorority with a bunch of backbiting and drama. Productivity drops and the company often becomes less competitive in the marketplace.

In many ways, women are less effective in business matters than men.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss the flag and thank a soldier? Are you serious? Im going to thank a 19 yr old who was desperate to get out of either jail or his poor neighrbood?

I doubt when soliders sign up that they are thinking about fighting for Pandora. They are thinking about the GI bill and that enlisment bonus.

Btw I also work in healthcare and have no issues. I have worked in many other industries and had no issues. So yeh its the women.
Yes, I’m dead serious. You work in the freest, most accessible, fair and efficient economy in the history of the world. The fact that you work in healthcare is not a feather in your cap. There are no bad years in healthcare or health services.

Billionaires are running out of China and other places like rats off of a sinking ship. Leaving 8 or 9 figures behind to do so. Realizing decades ago that their business partner was the communist party and knowing at some point it would have to happen. Making sure their kids got a western education, setup somewhere in a good city and then moving in before they hit 70. Saying out loud that they’re willing to pay for privilege and priority to accelerate their acclamation into this country. Do you think they ever said that in China? Absolutely not. Uncle Sam hits these guys with a 500k vig per person to cut the line to a green card and they get it. I’m giving you perspective that you aren’t going to find in every day life and you can take it or leave it.

When your perspective and humility matures your professional and financial situation will too and not a minute sooner. There’s a reason the wealthiest people are the 0.1%, it’s perspective that sets them apart.

Your perspective on those who dedicated themselves to service is disgusting. Your freedom and paycheck was built on blood and treasure and stays that way because of it.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I’m dead serious. You work in the freest, most accessible, fair and efficient economy in the history of the world. The fact that you work in healthcare is not a feather in your cap. There are no bad years in healthcare or health services.

Billionaires are running out of China and other places like rats off of a sinking ship. Leaving 8 or 9 figures behind to do so. Realizing decades ago that their business partner was the communist party and knowing at some point it would have to happen. Making sure their kids got a western education, setup somewhere in a good city and then moving in before they hit 70. Saying out loud that they’re willing to pay for privilege and priority to accelerate their acclamation into this country. Do you think they ever said that in China? Absolutely not. Uncle Sam hits these guys with a 500k vig per person to cut the line to a green card and they get it. I’m giving you perspective that you aren’t going to find in every day life and you can take it or leave it.

When your perspective and humility matures your professional and financial situation will too and not a minute sooner. There’s a reason the wealthiest people are the 0.1%, it’s perspective that sets them apart.

Your perspective on those who dedicated themselves to service is disgusting. Your freedom and paycheck was built on blood and treasure and stays that way because of it.
Bro lol....im not sure what you are talking about. I simply said that a company that has all women managers is going to be badly run. Just like most single moms make bad leader the same applies to companies.

I stated I worked in EMS/ healthcare to show that I have no problem when its a balance of men and women. I do well.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When there are too many females in key management roles, the company's culture gets much worse and the working environment gets less pleasant.

The environment becomes like a sorority with a bunch of backbiting and drama. Productivity drops and the company often becomes less competitive in the marketplace.

In many ways, women are less effective in business matters than men.
Yup 100%.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, why would I live with a woman in her house?
Yes thats my point. A man can let a woman live in his house and he wont hold it over her head every argument.

The reason that you should never move in with a woman is the same reason that they make horrible bosses. Once a female has power over a male something happens in her brain. She loses respect for that male.

When you live with a chick you are one argument away from being homeless. They are emotional leaders.

I moved in with a chick but I also kept my original aparment just in case. Sure enough.....we argued and she did what women do lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They made a movie called Mean Girls for a reason lol. Thats what it turns in to.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes thats my point. A man can let a woman live in his house and he wont hold it over her head every argument.
Yeah I get that but it’s not applicable to the work place. There are several females that “outrank” me in the workplace that I interact with daily. My immediate “bosses” at the local office level and national department level are both women. Still don’t have these issues you speak of.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a popular photo used for memes. It is the Huffington Post workforce. Go team Diversity!
Wow HAHA. I promise you that this was one of the most inefficient departments lol. Not like the Huffpost even cares. The Huffington Post was once an intellectual liberal magazine that rivaled the Atlantic. Now its a bastion of "progressive" drivel.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Aren’t they a bunch of monsters?

The one who looks like the ring leader is on the right, second to front.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Look how they grouped themselves next to each other.

The two blondes next to each other.
The three Asians next to each other.
The Latinos next to each other.
The two nerdy brunettes next to each other.

I think the cutest one is the tall brunette, on the right side, second from the back. My guess is she is the least “progressive“ of them all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a popular photo used for memes. It is the Huffington Post workforce. Go team Diversity!
Seems miserable.

I think the cutest one is the tall brunette, on the right side, second from the back. My guess is she is the least “progressive“ of them all.
She's difficult to see in the picture. It would be better to see her closer up.

I promise you that this was one of the most inefficient departments lol. Not like the Huffpost even cares. The Huffington Post was once an intellectual liberal magazine that rivaled the Atlantic. Now its a bastion of "progressive" drivel.
I don't know if there was ever a time when Huff Post was good. It is a newer media outlet, only founded in 2005. The Atlantic has existed since 1857.

Both have struggled in recent years. Both legacy media and online media like Buzzfeed and Huff Post have had issues.

Last edited:

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
“Seems miserable”

LOL. An HR department like that Huff Post photo is LITERALLY, Medusa.

”She's difficult to see in the picture. It would be better to see her closer up.”

I was being overly generous with that Huff Post girl, given the context of the photo.

In fact, let’s just never discuss this photo ever again.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American men have become weak int he last 30 years want proof? Onlyfans, American men becoming passport bro, Gen-Z lack of masculine excellence etc. It's gotton so bad that passport bro's is a real thing, as long as American men refuse to put women in their place the women will continue to run amok and punk men

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American men have become weak int he last 30 years want proof? Onlyfans, American men becoming passport bro, Gen-Z lack of masculine excellence etc. It's gotton so bad that passport bro's is a real thing, as long as American men refuse to put women in their place the women will continue to run amok and punk men
Yeh dude. I dont feel happy living in America. This is not totally income related unhappiness. I do ok. It just feels pointless. People in the US are afraid of each other. Life is very dog eat dog. Even if you make decent money you still are 2 paychecks away from trouble. You cant raise a family here etc.

When I travel to other cultures I feel so much more free. If I can just figure out how to make money abroad I would leave tomorrow.

America is not a happy place. It is bad for mental health.

I know we should be putting women in their place but they got big daddy govt to defend them. We cant control women if we cant control our own govt. Maybe I should start voting in local elections.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh dude. I dont feel happy living in America. This is not totally income related unhappiness. I do ok. It just feels pointless. People in the US are afraid of each other. Life is very dog eat dog. Even if you make decent money you still are 2 paychecks away from trouble. You cant raise a family here etc.

When I travel to other cultures I feel so much more free. If I can just figure out how to make money abroad I would leave tomorrow.

America is not a happy place. It is bad for mental health.

I know we should be putting women in their place but they got big daddy govt to defend them. We cant control women if we cant control our own govt. Maybe I should start voting in local elections.
America is a great place to make money but not a great place in 2024 to raise a family, In the last 25 years America has become increasingly narcissistic and it's not just the women but men as well. How many of us can say we have 10 friends who we would give the backs of our shirts for or even 5? or heck 1? The dystopian lifestyle is only getting worse as technology continues to evolve people continue to lose their social skills and also politeness is a thing of the past as people embrace rude and lewd behavior. Truly depressing state of affairs