Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cant work with American women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upper management is mostly women. They are ruining the work place. They mean well but they overcompensate by being too forceful in emails. Some are overly forceful in person. I think they do it because they think they wont be taken seriously otherwise. All it really does is run off the good male employees.

The foreign immigrant women are a pleasure to work with. They work like they are still in the 3rd world. They put their head down and do their job. They generally dont get too emotional unless it is necessary.

Middle aged women mess up most workplaces. I cant do anymore. I have to find another way to make income independent of this gynocratic corporate world.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upper management is mostly women. They are ruining the work place. They mean well but they overcompensate by being too forceful in emails. Some are overly forceful in person. I think they do it because they think they wont be taken seriously otherwise. All it really does is run off the good male employees.

The foreign immigrant women are a pleasure to work with. They work like they are still in the 3rd world. They put their head down and do their job. They generally dont get too emotional unless it is necessary.

Middle aged women mess up most workplaces. I cant do anymore. I have to find another way to make income independent of this gynocratic corporate world.
Start your own thing on the side until you can go at full time. If it is viable, it is infinitely less soul sucking. Even when I made next to nothing the first few years of my business I was so much more fulfilled and happy than working in the corporate world. I made pretty good money too, hated it though

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends on the company and the person. I've worked for good ones and bad ones. Just as I've worked for bad and good male bosses.

Some men have a problem working for women because they are "above" them and it causes them issues to be in that position. Maybe that's the bigger issue here?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men have a problem working for women because they are "above" them and it causes them issues to be in that position. Maybe that's the bigger issue here?
Naw thats not the bigger issue. Women are notoriously difficult to work for ( not all). Most women can't handle power very well. They also cant make good decisions quickly. I am sorry but its true. There are exceptions and those exceptions are a pleasure to work with. It is well known that women dont even want female bosses. Here is the proof.

We all know the story of the women who started an all female tech company. It failed miserably very quickly. She said she will never hire all women again.

Btw its mostly in the way they talk to others. They dont know how to be polite yet firm. Men generally know how to do it. Women feel that they have to overcompensate and be a bytch of Karen. Many men have resigned at my job because of this.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start your own thing on the side until you can go at full time. If it is viable, it is infinitely less soul sucking. Even when I made next to nothing the first few years of my business I was so much more fulfilled and happy than working in the corporate world. I made pretty good money too, hated it though
Yeh bro. Great advice. I started one but I need to keep growing it. After the pandemic it is struggling but I will try again. Good for you though.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw thats not the bigger issue. Women are notoriously difficult to work for ( not all). Most women can't handle power very well. They also cant make good decisions quickly. I am sorry but its true. There are exceptions and those exceptions are a pleasure to work with. It is well known that women dont even want female bosses. Here is the proof.

We all know the story of the women who started an all female tech company. It failed miserably very quickly. She said she will never hire all women again.

Btw its mostly in the way they talk to others. They dont know how to be polite yet firm. Men generally know how to do it. Women feel that they have to overcompensate and be a bytch of Karen. Many men have resigned at my job because of this.
100% facts. Nailed it man. Basically women feel like they have to be tough to be taken seriously.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are not corporate enough to be at home in that world.

If you don't fit, find what does fit.
Very true man. I cant make the jokes i wanna make. I have to be walking on eggshells. The corporate world is not for everyone like you said.

woffelskota91

Reaction score
Launch your own tech company and get to spend quality time with your neckbeard team every day.

On a serious note, I totally see your point. I've had similar experiences, but not just with American women. It's pretty much the same thing in Europe these days. What usually helps is getting to know them a little bit outside of a pure work context. Have a bit of small talk, make them laugh. They will treat you better next time around.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora is generally correct. It's more difficult to have a female direct supervisor than a male. I also think that female co-workers require more effort than male co-workers. There's always the concern of an accusation. Some accusations are baseless.

I don't think a female direct supervisor is a deal breaker. Too many females in key management roles will often have a negative impact on a company's culture though.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

As a female business owner or executive there’s a funny double standard. It is stupid but it’s there, and the more attractive a woman is the more that double standard applies.

The double standard is that socially and culturally women historically were “supposed” to be meek & unassuming and submissive. You can’t be that in business, you’ll get run over. So where a man is appreciated for assertiveness a woman is a b itch. Much research and many articles on this. It really has more to do with societal programming. The way you overcome this cultural bias is first to realize it exists and that’s the landscape, next you have be that much MORE socially well calibrated. Not everyone is capable of realizing the landscape and calibrating accordingly.

I have plenty of men who work for me. They know I’m direct and I’m fair. They know I’ll call them out too if something isn’t up to par but I do not do it in a ball busting sort of way. Men are still men & frankly many men have fragile egos. I’m aware of that & factor that in. And some men are resentful of being subordinate to a woman. That’s an attitude problem or bias that is the dude’s to own. Needless to say those guys don’t last long with me, lol.

Madam Curie is a famous historical example of this, and further back so was Joan of Arc. Margaret Thatcher is a more modern example. The Iron Lady always made it known that at home Mr. Thatcher wore the pants.

Last evening a prominent physician I collaborate with called me back after a long day in clinic. He’s a brash New Yorker, no nonsense and has a cheeky and what many people would consider a very un PC sense of humor that would have most in the #Metoo crowd running with their hair on fire, as they’d find him inappropriate. The guy is sharp as hell & hilarious. He told me an off color joke during the conversation and in turn I told him a funny, off color story that made him bust out laughing. Like really? I’m not going to have a stick up my ass and go running. I like people being comfortable enough to be unfiltered and real. But you also always have to be paying attention. I can tell the doctor also thinks I’m attractive (so is he, which he’s well aware of) and so there’s a banter there that’s organic but has to be managed. I’m married after all & so he’s just as off limits as the next guy.

But lots of people do not know how to calibrate and manage through the nuances of such interactions. So they offend people. Men do it too, it’s not just a female thing.

The importance of social calibration can never be overstated.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good boss is going to be a good boss. Someone with a hard on is going to be a hard on. Respectfully, you’re the issue here. You probably should be doing something else or working somewhere else.

If you produce revenue you should be able to stand on your own feet, if you control expenditures you should be able to defend that.

If you do neither, you’re middle management bait regardless of the gender and should be looking to vacate either by promotion or some other avenue.

There is absolutely nothing worse than going to work in a job you detest. You will spend more time there than anywhere else in your life and you won’t make the money you want if you hate going into work.

I strongly recommend that when you wake up tomorrow, you kiss the American flag, thank a solider, and take a good, hard, honest but empathetic look at yourself and your situation and determine immediately what the root cause is.

You won’t get better advice than this anywhere.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D….Did you just give yourself props?
Hahahah dead. Wow....i mistakenly replied to my own post. I meant to reply to another one smh. Maybe I can start a new trend.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good boss is going to be a good boss. Someone with a hard on is going to be a hard on. Respectfully, you’re the issue here. You probably should be doing something else or working somewhere else.

If you produce revenue you should be able to stand on your own feet, if you control expenditures you should be able to defend that.

If you do neither, you’re middle management bait regardless of the gender and should be looking to vacate either by promotion or some other avenue.

There is absolutely nothing worse than going to work in a job you detest. You will spend more time there than anywhere else in your life and you won’t make the money you want if you hate going into work.

I strongly recommend that when you wake up tomorrow, you kiss the American flag, thank a solider, and take a good, hard, honest but empathetic look at yourself and your situation and determine immediately what the root cause is.

You won’t get better advice than this anywhere.
Im actually not the issue here. Just the other day a worker at my job was complaining about the horrible female bosses. She said verbatim " they give women in the workplace a bad name". It was surreal. Thats how bad its getting.

Again they did a story about a woman who started an all female company and she said never again. Did you not read the link to it bro?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with a lot of women in corporate America and have zero issues. Women are a reflection of how you treat them. Just be professional, gracious, fair, and courteous.
Yeh just like women when dating are a reflection of how you treat them. Just be gracious, fair and courteous and she will be with you forever.

You ever lived with a woman in her house? She is basically your boss. Was she fair, and gracious and courteous? Yeh no she was not.

Women were not designed to have power over men. Most ( not all) abuse it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

As a female business owner or executive there’s a funny double standard. It is stupid but it’s there, and the more attractive a woman is the more that double standard applies.

The double standard is that socially and culturally women historically were “supposed” to be meek & unassuming and submissive. You can’t be that in business, you’ll get run over. So where a man is appreciated for assertiveness a woman is a b itch. Much research and many articles on this. It really has more to do with societal programming. The way you overcome this cultural bias is first to realize it exists and that’s the landscape, next you have be that much MORE socially well calibrated. Not everyone is capable of realizing the landscape and calibrating accordingly.

I have plenty of men who work for me. They know I’m direct and I’m fair. They know I’ll call them out too if something isn’t up to par but I do not do it in a ball busting sort of way. Men are still men & frankly many men have fragile egos. I’m aware of that & factor that in. And some men are resentful of being subordinate to a woman. That’s an attitude problem or bias that is the dude’s to own. Needless to say those guys don’t last long with me, lol.

Madam Curie is a famous historical example of this, and further back so was Joan of Arc. Margaret Thatcher is a more modern example. The Iron Lady always made it known that at home Mr. Thatcher wore the pants.

Last evening a prominent physician I collaborate with called me back after a long day in clinic. He’s a brash New Yorker, no nonsense and has a cheeky and what many people would consider a very un PC sense of humor that would have most in the #Metoo crowd running with their hair on fire, as they’d find him inappropriate. The guy is sharp as hell & hilarious. He told me an off color joke during the conversation and in turn I told him a funny, off color story that made him bust out laughing. Like really? I’m not going to have a stick up my ass and go running. I like people being comfortable enough to be unfiltered and real. But you also always have to be paying attention. I can tell the doctor also thinks I’m attractive (so is he, which he’s well aware of) and so there’s a banter there that’s organic but has to be managed. I’m married after all & so he’s just as off limits as the next guy.

But lots of people do not know how to calibrate and manage through the nuances of such interactions. So they offend people. Men do it too, it’s not just a female thing.

The importance of social calibration can never be overstated.
Yeh you are the exception. Statistically you are a blip on a radar. You are on an mens forum so you are more logical than most women.

You give examples of Madame Curie. How about real life examples. How about when women are polled they even say that they dont want to work for a female boss. Look up the data. I provided the links.

Not everyone woman boss is bad but you are taking a big risk.