Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't attract girls...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't do it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I make smalltalk, BL is good and I'm using C&F and they laugh, but there is just no attraction although I act confident around them. I'm also not ugly and I dress well. After all this time I've been here I gotta confess I still don't get it. The chicks I like have been rejecting me since kindergarten. I believe it's just not meant for me to pull hot chicks. Everyday I see even ugly guys having average to hot women as girlfriends and they act totally boring around them. I just don't know what else I could do to become better with women. Any ideas?

Reaction score
well, sounds like there are inner game issues there.

What about masculinity? Women are attracted it seems, especially the more feminine or hot ones to masculine men, and being ugly or pretty or game doesn't compensate for lack of masculine attributes.

So work on inner game. Also find out how you can vibe better or come across more masculine.
I'm still trying to figure that part myself.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are trying too hard. Relax. Take it easy. Let the girls come to you.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I just can't do it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I make smalltalk, BL is good and I'm using C&F and they laugh, but there is just no attraction although I act confident around them. I'm also not ugly and I dress well. After all this time I've been here I gotta confess I still don't get it. The chicks I like have been rejecting me since kindergarten. I believe it's just not meant for me to pull hot chicks. Everyday I see even ugly guys having average to hot women as girlfriends and they act totally boring around them. I just don't know what else I could do to become better with women. Any ideas?
Dude, same exact sh*t here. I'm fairly average looks wise but I'm not ugly. Have a good sense of style, and very aware of my body posture, but girls never flirt with me and if I make eye contact they just look away in a disinterested manner. Yesterday a girl at the gym actually flirted with me. I was using a piece of equipment which I though no one was using and she was like "hey I was using that" in a light-hearted way. I said with a C+F smile, "too bad, you lost it now", she laughed and we made a small chit chat for a minute and then she asked my name and shook my hand and I asked hers. Problem was she was there with a guy.:mad: And geez that was the first time in God knows how long that a woman has flirted with me, and she's with a guy. F*cking ridiculous.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound a bit desperate and perhaps it translates in your body language. Just a guess. If so, (and i think it's the case) just keep thinking you're the prize. When you have conversations with hot women, know that you are better than they are and it's their job to imrpess you, not the other way around. Trust me. It works.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't attract girls because you are unATTRACTive

something about you is unattracting women. what I don't know.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with GoSens on this one. How do you know you're unattractive?

If you are unnattractive, think about it: There isn't anything special about you that makes it impossible for you to attract women. The main difference between you any any other successful guy is your personality (and a tad bit of luck).

If you had lived and done everything the exact same way Bill Gates had, don't you think you would be successful the same as he is? Your limitation is in your mind. The differences between successful and unsuccessful people in life are rarely genetic (exceptions include maybe some sports).

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
If you're just trying to be all those things which you think make you more attractive, then you are NOT being attractive. Sounds kinda circular, but it's true. So do less. Be less reactive to girls when they talk to you. Don't think of things to say ahead of time. Just stop caring how they view you. A way to go about this is to ask yourself this BEFORE you do something: "Am I doing this just to get girls?" If the answer is yes, then don't do it. You're not coming from a genuine place and it will work against you.

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you enjoy your conversations with girls you like? Do you really have a good time when talking to them? And I don't mean having a good time because you're just talking to an HB. But because you'r talking to a human being. Do you look at them as normal human beings?
No one will enjoys your company if you don't enjoy theirs. And I know you don't really enjoy an HB's company. The hell with looks and the game. just have fun with them. they'll have fun with you and they'll like you.
And how does it come? TALK, TALK, TALK to girls until it becomes quite normal for you. until no anxiety remains.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u mean u cant attract them? Can't get them to go to bed with u? U gotta be more persistent then. I know a guy who is known in my city to have sex with tons of HBs, probably more than anyone else. I mean thats wht the guy is known and talked about for... lol the dude dropped out of high school, acts like an idiot, scrawny, looks like a racoon, and according to witnesses has a 4 inch hard dyck. And he is not even a likable individual. So if girls find something attractive about that creature, they should find something attractive about you.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u mean u cant attract them? Can't get them to go to bed with u? U gotta be more persistent then. I know a guy who is known in my city to have sex with tons of HBs, probably more than anyone else. I mean thats wht the guy is known and talked about for... lol the dude dropped out of high school, acts like an idiot, scrawny, looks like a racoon, and according to witnesses has a 4 inch hard dyck. And he is not even a likable individual. So if girls find something attractive about that creature, they should find something attractive about you.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what the hell happened???
Sorry about this

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what I'm doing wrong. My lifestyle right now doesn't allow me to meet chicks through a social circle, so I do exclusively cold approaches. The problem is I always approach them when they are busy doing something and in a hurry or when they are with a big group of friends. However in a few weeks I'll go to college, so that'll give me better opportunities I hope.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls want what other girls want. It's all about hype. Alot of guys getting tons of girls have absolutely no goals and many you wouldn't let babysit your dog. The difference? Girls see other girls taking an interest in him. He is esentially playing them against one another. It starts out with the girl being all flirty because she feels really comfortable around him ..no fear of rejection. Other girls start doing and they start getting jealous with each other as to who can pull his attention the best. These LSE girls will often have sex with him to really get his attention and try to keep him. She won (or thinks she will or has).

It's totally flawed really, but that's why it is emotional and not logical. Meanwhile, the good-looking hunk that doesn't approach is left alone. The girls are intimidated and fear rejection and therefore don't have the same comfort level as with the fugly dude.

I've seen it over and over ..same old cycle at the clubs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
... However in a few weeks I'll go to college, so that'll give me better opportunities I hope.
Ready to go up against your competition? More than likely there will be a few other guys there with 'ya.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what i suggest:

Rule 1: Do not try to impress her
Rule 2: Do not give two shytes about her (until she has you)
Rule 3: Don't wait too long to make a move
Rule 4: If she doesn't show interest next her immediately and move on

In the mean time, make sure other girls always see you with a girl that is flirting with you. It only takes one to start with in a larger social context.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you're good looking your c&f puts them off, makes you look arrogant.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Dude, same exact sh*t here. I'm fairly average looks wise but I'm not ugly. Have a good sense of style, and very aware of my body posture, but girls never flirt with me and if I make eye contact they just look away in a disinterested manner. Yesterday a girl at the gym actually flirted with me. I was using a piece of equipment which I though no one was using and she was like "hey I was using that" in a light-hearted way. I said with a C+F smile, "too bad, you lost it now", she laughed and we made a small chit chat for a minute and then she asked my name and shook my hand and I asked hers. Problem was she was there with a guy.:mad: And geez that was the first time in God knows how long that a woman has flirted with me, and she's with a guy. F*cking ridiculous.
I think there's quite a few like this (including me), you just have to read the girl when you stat talking to her. I can know relatively quickly a girls interest level, from there, if shes not intrested, don't try to game her.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel him on this too. I don't want to go off on a rant, but I was wondering if it was me. Maybe i'm really cute or really ugly and my parents/sisters keep lying to me. I've had fat girls and ugly girls come up and flirt with me, (are my standards too high?), but I've never had a decent-looking girl talk to me except for 1. That one really showed no interest either. I had no clue that she liked me until she came back to the house and told my sister that she wanted to go out with me.

My cold approaches have never faired much better. I get no smiles, eye contact's never that great, and after convos I could never feel she wanted me to keep talking to her. After a while I stopped doing them because I don't keep doing something that's not working. (Especially after 6 years of trying). I have no female friends either, so I really don't know what's going on. I don't think it's supposed to be this hard! :confused: What am I doing wrong?