I can't attract girls...

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
The chicks I like have been rejecting me since kindergarten.
Thus this started the negative belief cycle. Some rejection in childhood.

ChrizZ said:
I believe it's just not meant for me to pull hot chicks.
If you believe something strong enough, then it may actually happen.

Sort of like the "Secret" concept.

The reason some guys have lots of success with girls is because they already have unconciously or subconciously accepted that they are successful and will continue to be successful since they give off the vibrations that reverberate such success and have a positive-loop. (Not necessary girls wanting what other girls want - that's a by-product of the positive-loop) While, other guys, such as yourself, and even myself, have a negative-loop, and our frequencies will result in scenerios which occur over and over again.

The key to is to change the frequency to change the results. According to the "Secret" - be thankful of every positive interaction - if you got a girl to laugh with you - be happy about that - whatever you get, and build from there. Visualise being successful and having women with you -- there are other techniques in that book as well.

Chrizz said:
Everyday I see even ugly guys having average to hot women as girlfriends and they act totally boring around them. I just don't know what else I could do to become better with women. Any ideas?
I hope you got a refund, or you got the Deangelo products for free since they have turned out to be a total flop. You are doing cold approaches through right? You dont know how these other guys meet these girls - it may not have been cold approaches.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Maybe if you're good looking your c&f puts them off, makes you look arrogant.
C+F has to be used cautiously against girls that are in the average range, looks-wise, because they may not have the inner-security to handle it.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't already try making it more obvious that you're interested in the target and KINO KINO KINO you never said whether or not you're kinoing in your OP...they might not be interested in you because they can't tell if you're just being friendly....

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
You're basically saying that if a girl isn't initially attracted to you because of your looks, you usually just don't bother? You realize that you have more than just the first impression to display attractive qualities, right?

I think he meant more on the lines of you do just about everything to attract a girl, not just displaying your looks (but more attractive qualities) and she still won't comply or go out with you, like you never had a chance and won't ever have a chance then you just don't bother...but you're right that you def. have more than just the first impression to make it right with a girl...

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
If you aren't already try making it more obvious that you're interested in the target and KINO KINO KINO you never said whether or not you're kinoing in your OP...they might not be interested in you because they can't tell if you're just being friendly....

Couldn't that also work against him or anyone else who's trying to attract a shy girl or a girl with low self esteem. Most women are initially shy or reserved around a guy even if they like him b/c they don't want to appear too eager (or look like a sl*t). And if a guy comes on too strong they'll assume he's either a player or desperate. Better to try it differently with different women IMO. And if she's shy a nice smile will probably work better than kino or c&f.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To diagnose yourself, identify the exact point at which they lose interest.

If you never get any AIs or IOIs to begin with - your appearance (looks + style) probably needs work.

If you do get some of those, but they lose interest after you open your mouth - your voice may need work.

Basically, your problem usually lies at your sticking point or 1 step before it.