I am probably going to be leaving sosuave.net for good very soon...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, you know I'd agree with you

but you can't change the way they think, unless they want to change

Just let them keep on controlling you, that's all that can be done.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
LOL....It's funny how so many people here who are "hiding" behind the same keyboard as you and I think that posting a couple of photos is going to somehow validate your existence.

I could post pictures of me partying with dozens of women and tell you I had sex with all of them, but it doesn't prove a thing. My hard drive is full of these kinds of pics but the truth is I can say whatever I want and no one would know any better, let alone know that it's actually me in the pictures (aside from a few member here who have met me in person).
It's not about validating existance but rather exposing bullsh!t KBJ posters. And there is a difference between posting photos of yourself with random girls in clubs (who will get their picture taken with anyone), and posting a photo of yourself with a woman in your bedroom that is getting freaky with u. As for not knowing if the photos are yours or someone else's, no one who has seen my signature pics will confuse them for someone else, as it is proven to be me. I know about 5 people on this site to have done that, and I can tell that their advice isn't bullsh!t, unlike the KBJ stuff people write here all day in order to escape from their world of no p*ssy. If someone has been here since 2002 and despite posting advice all day long has yet to post any proof of his game, then that's straight up KBJ. Instead of being a bitter KBJ troll, he'd be better off getting laid.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
If someone has been here since 2002 and despite posting advice all day long has yet to post any proof of his game, then that's straight up KBJ. Instead of being a bitter KBJ troll, he'd be better off getting laid.
Bro, come on, you know as well as I do that the last thing most guys want is for someone to find a pic of them on a seduction board. Word would spread like wildfire(ironic) among the local ladies!

It's all about risk vs reward.

Risk: People you know finding out you post on a seduction board and being able to research all of your past posts and possibly find something out about you that you don't want known outside of this board. Women finding out and stereotyping you as an internet seduction board loser.

Reward: A few people on sosuave declare that you are now NOT a KBJ in their eyes due to the fact that you posted pics.

In this case, I'd say that's a pretty ****ty reward coupled to a big risk.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if a guy is successful with women or not, really. Some are here to share knowledge and others are here to learn. Some are here to help them only get sex while others are here to learn how to have successful relationships. Now, I don't really get what anyone on here thinks they have to gain by flaming me. I mean...I don't want to date anyone here and trying to convince other guys on here you are a stronger man by trying to "put me in my place" is just plain retarded. I was a competitve debator, ran an extremely volatile forum for a year and have done battle with the best flamers on the web. No amount of flaming is going to chase me off this site. I've been here 5 years...and there have been far better flamers who have tried to chase me off than any of the current ones could ever hope to be. So...if you're not impressing anyone and can't win...what is the point? It's a waste of time and energy that would be much better spent doing something productive.

Don't like my post...then offer a cohesive argument to the post. It's not that hard. Yeah, I'll counter what you post because, again...I was a competitive debator...if someone argues my point I will continue to argue it back and forth until the other person gives in. It only stoops to flaming when someone else makes it personal instead of sticking to the ideas and views and opinions on the subject.

Should I be banned for being a good debator? No, I shouldn't. Should I be banned for striking back at personal attacks if those who attack are not being dealt with appropriately? No, I shouldn't. Should I be banned if I just flame someone who did nothing to invite it? Yep, then I would deserve it...as long as everyone else who does the same also gets banned.

Consistency is the key here. That's all I'm asking for. If Allen doesn't want to enforce his TOS, that's his right and business...but if it's not going to be enforced with one person it should not be enforced with anyone.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense but i've never seen this many feelings caught over a message board in history, g

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has yet to be a guy on this website who's photo was discovered by people he knows in real life. And there have been people here who have had their photos up for years now. The chances of someone you know finding this board out by accident, then doing a research on all the posters and finding you, are non-existant.

Reaction score
Well, looks like there's more to come.

Wyldfyre. Instead of venting your frustrations... why don't you try to fix the problem when it happens instead of "it's unfair" and "yada yada yada"

You put it off too long and now the sh!t has overwhelmed you. Quit venting and do something about it!

If you don't like how the general public is treating you then leave. You don't have to start a new thread complaining about it. Complaining doesn't help, really.

Reaction score
Soprano said:
no offense but i've never seen this many feelings caught over a message board in history, g
I guess she is a little too attached. You're right. It is just a regular, plain ol' message board.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
It's not about validating existance but rather exposing bullsh!t KBJ posters. And there is a difference between posting photos of yourself with random girls in clubs (who will get their picture taken with anyone), and posting a photo of yourself with a woman in your bedroom that is getting freaky with u. As for not knowing if the photos are yours or someone else's, no one who has seen my signature pics will confuse them for someone else, as it is proven to be me. I know about 5 people on this site to have done that, and I can tell that their advice isn't bullsh!t, unlike the KBJ stuff people write here all day in order to escape from their world of no p*ssy. If someone has been here since 2002 and despite posting advice all day long has yet to post any proof of his game, then that's straight up KBJ. Instead of being a bitter KBJ troll, he'd be better off getting laid.
Ehh Ohh woah no need to get PERSONAL yo, wasnt that whole the reason you came in here in the first place lol?

Look dude from what I've seen of most your posts you seem to know what your talking about, its not the end of the world if I find some flaws in what your saying and disagree with your idea of the ultimate "DJ".

Btw my pics have been up at more discreet website for awhile now (woops to you), So your gonna just have to settle for me being semi e-cool deal? But you had your chance anyway, a pretty please with a cherry on top is all it would have took.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Well, looks like there's more to come.

Wyldfyre. Instead of venting your frustrations... why don't you try to fix the problem when it happens instead of "it's unfair" and "yada yada yada"

You put it off too long and now the sh!t has overwhelmed you. Quit venting and do something about it!

If you don't like how the general public is treating you then leave. You don't have to start a new thread complaining about it. Complaining doesn't help, really.
Erm...this has been an ongoing issue for 5 years. My preference is to just deal with it myself as I normally do and if a post crosses the line (attacking loved ones) I alert it and bash the bejesus out of whoever posted it. The only time I have really complained about moderation is when a thread I start that is serious in nature and something worth discussing gets locked because of others attacking me. On those threads I go out of my way NOT to bash back because I want them to stay open. I was told upon complaining about this (several times) that I have to not respond to personal attacks and flaming, stay on topic and alert the offending posts. When I have done that the threads have been locked because of the flamebaiters instead of moderators deleting those posts and allowing it to stay open. Not all mods have done this...but several. When I complained about that I was told basically, that the mod who closed it "didn't feel like dealing with it", so they locked it. Sorry...but if a mod "doesn't feel like" doing their job they need to step down and be replaced. So...to make a long story as short as possible...I just flame back because of the inconsistency between moderators. Don't get me wrong...some of the mods are really great...and others suck ass and only want to be mods for the title and really don't do a damn thing and are lazy. Without a consistent policy (which seems to really be the problem) moderation is going to suck even if some are really good. The bad ones will make the good ones look bad.

I'm not at all overwhelmed...I'm very calm, actually. I simply don't appreciate being threatened to be banned when it's really not warranted.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
There has yet to be a guy on this website who's photo was discovered by people he knows in real life. And there have been people here who have had their photos up for years now. The chances of someone you know finding this board out by accident, then doing a research on all the posters and finding you, are non-existant.
I'm not putting you down for working in your chosen field (I almost did it myself), but for me posting pictures is not an option.

Someone in my situation can't afford to take chances when it comes to associating their face with ANYTHING on the internet. I have a big enough target on my back already to have to worry about the off chance that some kind of stupid comment I make on a board like this might come back to haunt me in the future. The ability for me to maintain a low profile get more difficult by the day, and "proving" something to a few people on a message board doesn't justify the downside potential of posting pics. I always have to think of the "what if's" in the future.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you misunderstand me here. I don't have a problem with your opinion, what I do have a problem with is that you are constantly attacking people's character while revealing none of your own. If you're gonna talk smack about somebody, at least back it up with something solid, otherwise you're just trolling.

As for the guys I mentioned, I never said they were ultimate DJs (nor will you ever see me use the term "dj"), I just said that I can tell by their positive attitude that they will outf*ck most of the frustrated/bitter people on this site, and I stick by that comment.

Reaction score
I think one solution to all of this is to give Allen a shout.

You don't like how the Mods are doing their job? Be one and do better.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always great to have another POV, you don't have to agree with, but there are things you miss the other POV will see more clearly. I don't know how to best describe it, plurality?

If you do leave, good luck with everything.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
The only AFCs here are guys who get so easily offended by female opinion and who think that by disagreeing with anything a woman says (or flaming her) here will keep him from becoming an AFC. In reality, it just shows how uncomfortable you are around females and how much you still have to work on.

What's happening to Wyld has happened to other posters as well before, such as P_S and PRL and anyone who posts controversial opinions. People flame-bait them, mods don't react (in fact, one of the old mods used to flame-bait people all the time), the person in question defends himself/herself, mods ban the person, flame-baiters keep posting useless KBJ sh!t.
I agree.

It's not even an issue of agreeing or disagreeing, she has as every right to be heard as anyone else. Shutting up differing opinions and dissent will cause stagnation on this site. This site isn't the same without with PS and PRL and booting out Wildfire won't help either.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Many Ways said:
I agree.

It's not even an issue of agreeing or disagreeing, she has as every right to be heard as anyone else. Shutting up differing opinions and dissent will cause stagnation on this site. This site isn't the same without with PS and PRL and booting out Wildfire won't help either.
This site is practically useless if you want to actually get advice on anything related to seduction. There are too many AFC's giving out advice or opinionated people trying to impose their will on other people to actually learn anything useful here. I'm not saying that it is wrong to be opinionated; I am myself but this board was meant to be a community where we all help each other out; not waste time jockeying for position. The golden age of sosuave as a seduction community is gone. This was in no way directed at Wyldefire; I'm just on a rant about the ineffectiveness of this board as a tool for seduction.

It's pointless to ask for advice here. Debate is all we have left.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
This site is practically useless if you want to actually get advice on anything related to seduction. There are too many AFC's giving out advice or opinionated people trying to impose their will on other people to actually learn anything useful here. I'm not saying that it is wrong to be opinionated; I am myself but this board was meant to be a community where we all help each other out; not waste time jockeying for position. The golden age of sosuave as a seduction community is gone. This was in no way directed at Wyldefire; I'm just on a rant about the ineffectiveness of this board as a tool for seduction.

It's pointless to ask for advice here. Debate is all we have left.
See, that's another thing...I actually DO try to give constructive advice...and I put a lot of thought into the advice I give, too. Anytime I first post on a thread that's what I'm doing...giving advice. More often than not, the advice I give is essentially the same advice coming from the majority...but a little more in depth. If someone posts about a problem they are having...I will honestly try to help them find a solution to the problem. If they refuse to recognize what the actual problem is...I'll try to help them see it and offer a solution to the real problem. Too many guys on here are always responding with "NEXT!" or "Go read the Bible you stupid newbie!" Those posts don't teach anyone anything or help anyone. It just breeds more of the same low quality crap posts this place already has too many of. It is foolish to flame someone who actually does try to offer help just because they will debate their view right into the ground. I'm stubborn, have values that will not budge for anything and me being opinionated is an understatement...and I'm damn good at presenting my side of an argument and finding flaws with views that oppose mine. That makes people think...and lord knows there's not enough of that anywhere, and this site is no exception. You can't all just be robots programmed to behave and act a certain way and have any kind of life. You have to be able to think and analyze things...even yourselves. That's what I'm attempting to help you do. I'm not here to hate, get attention or mislead anyone. If that were my purpose I would have got bored of that a long ass time ago. I'm here to offer something you get from no one else...a look into how your actions will be viewed by the women you are going after. A glimpse into what a woman REALLY thinks and means when she does or says something you don't understand. The fact that I'm very honest, even brutally so, means that you aren't being spoon fed what you want to hear. If I told you what you wanted to hear instead of the truth I wouldn't be fielding so many flames.