I am probably going to be leaving sosuave.net for good very soon...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for the love of Christ...will you guys stop posting on this thing?

I'm not even going to read it if it pops to the top again.

You are ALL grounded and the Easter Bunny is going to fill your basket with rabbit turds!

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thread-itis

I've invested too much time following this thread...I can't bring myself to let it get nexted.

:cry:

*bump*

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
I've invested too much time following this thread...I can't bring myself to let it get nexted.

:cry:

*bump*
You have a serious case of thread One-itis...the only cure is to go read other threads...immediately!

(Sorry, wasn't going to post again, but that set up was just TOO perfect to resist.)

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down people.

Breath 2 3 4, hold 2 3 4
Exhale 2 3 4.

That's what it means.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, please don't leave!!! (sarcasm)

Don't hit yourself with the door on the way out. Yet another example of a woman seeking added drama in her life... and a bunch of wanna be white knights jumping around to protect her. Five years and it dawned on her that this is a site for men.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it'd be a pity to lose you, any girl who can hang out on a seduction forum and not go feminist is my hero :D

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Rather than telling the whole forum by making a thread just dedicating to your DEPARTURE why don't you just DO IT? Nothing wrong with staying or not it's your choice it's just that noone cares if someone leaves the forum or not, unless it's someone who contributes positively to the forum/DJ bible like Pook and Senior Fingers. I skimmed your posts/threads and it just looks like your staying for attention... cmon you joined 2001 and your a CHICK! Your freaking 40... no offense but your prob been out of the game for a long time to add your "advice."

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I personally do not care whether or not wyldfire stays or not. However, a pattern I do notice is that many of the people who seem to see some value in her staying are relative new posters while many of the older guys who have been here for years and years could not be more happy than to see her go.

All I am going to say is that I think [actually, I know for a fact] that the older members who have been here for a few years know a little something more about wyldfire's contributions than the newcomers, who for the more part I would say are relativelly naive. Wyldfire has indeed a proven past history of overreacting to postings that may not even be entirely aimed at her and using that as a lunging point to unreasonably flame people who have never really targeted her personally in what they said. Albeit to be fair to wyldfire some of those strong overreactions may have been provoked by certain people hitting some soft spots, making some things better left unsaid anyhow. However, this is a board full of men trying to pick up women and you have to admit it is a little strange for there to be an overlysensitive and agressive woman lurking around giving advice and flamming people unreasonably. Now, I am not going to say she has done this recently ... I do not know, but I know she acted that way a few years ago and whether that has changed I do not know. For the most part I have had her on ignore for the past two years anyways and it is likely to stay that way for a few more.

And I think that the people who are flamming her now are probably doing so because they are sick of some things she is doing herself and therefore they have lost total respect for her. On the other hand, she may not actually deserve most of the attacks she gets and for the most part pissed people are attacking her on overkill. I suppose it could go either way since I have not posted here for a decent amount of time and I can not say for sure. That is my take on it.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

:crackup:

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Foreskin of the world, UNITE!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social dynamics on the internet is such a new and interesting issue in life.

To me in general, the internet is still a place to voice ideas,etc. I don't care too much if someone disagrees with me politically or in my other ideas, but there is a key distinction.

I don't take arguments serious because I have never actually met any of these people. The dynamic changes after it becomes people you have met.

For instance on a sports board I read, they regularly have get togethers. Easy to do since the posters are mainly local.

What you find is, that once you have met the people, arguments become way more civil and less likely to happen.

The anonymity of the internet allows such stupid attacks to take place, and in my opinion it's also why I don't take anyones attacks seriously.

I do hate how threads become flame wars but the best one can do is ignore the attacks and keep posting ones point if they'd like to.

One real reason to not take this site seriously is to look at what is most likely the #1 thread on the board. "THE DON"T MASTURBATE THREAD". We have a whole thread on here about guys trying to quit masturbating! That's one of the longest threads on this board, if not the longest.

So Wyldfire, stay, don't take it seriously.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's Funny!

I'm mature enough not to let her bother me. Sometimes, I read her posts and get a good laugh, nothing more nothing less. She's just being a 'woman'. If she were in her rightful place she would'nt even be posting here. Todays women are out of line. To be honest I really don't even read her post's anymore. Same as it ever was...

:D

SN'

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
If the man takes all the bull5hit a woman puts out and then tries to make her happy with a bouquet of flowers, she leaves him..
That still doesn't answer the question of whether those flowers were made of sh!t!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
That still doesn't answer the question of whether those flowers were made of sh!t!

:crackup:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Social dynamics on the internet is such a new and interesting issue in life.

To me in general, the internet is still a place to voice ideas,etc. I don't care too much if someone disagrees with me politically or in my other ideas, but there is a key distinction.

I don't take arguments serious because I have never actually met any of these people. The dynamic changes after it becomes people you have met.

For instance on a sports board I read, they regularly have get togethers. Easy to do since the posters are mainly local.

What you find is, that once you have met the people, arguments become way more civil and less likely to happen.

The anonymity of the internet allows such stupid attacks to take place, and in my opinion it's also why I don't take anyones attacks seriously.

I do hate how threads become flame wars but the best one can do is ignore the attacks and keep posting ones point if they'd like to.

One real reason to not take this site seriously is to look at what is most likely the #1 thread on the board. "THE DON"T MASTURBATE THREAD". We have a whole thread on here about guys trying to quit masturbating! That's one of the longest threads on this board, if not the longest.

So Wyldfire, stay, don't take it seriously.
This is what I hate. Posts that are logical and well-conceived. This one post has effectively ruined this forum. Gone are the days of the nimble finger keyboard jockey. The yelling, the ranting, the anger. Now we have the wise sage with his sensible advice. I say, "IGNORE SUCH TROLLS!" Right, Vulpine? :rock:

For the record: The greatest posts on this board are the ones where guys try to challenge themselves to talk to random broads. I can just imagine some dude sitting over his latte thinking, "Gotta do this. Just focus. Don't say anything stupid. Just ignore the large butt. Focus on ****y. Let's do dis s***!" By this time his latte is cold and the chunky broad is long gone. "Refocus, don't blow this one." Does it ever end?