Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i accidentally peed on her during bj? ADVICE

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a webcam and charge for that ṣhit!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP just find a girl who is into watersports. Then you can accidentally and purposely pee on her all you want

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Forgottenmemories, you sir, are boss.
You have nothing to worry about. Maybe your next girl (or this one) will want it for real if word gets around :D

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...you can't put the pee back in the c0ck! So, if it happened to me, I would just tell her I was sorry about that: didn't mean to do that! And then let it go...if she don't want to see you again: nothing you can do about that bro! I doubt she is going to go spreading that sh1t around town or school so...your safe, for the most part. And if she does...well...your the one who pissed on her so...you got *that* going for ya!

P.S. And yea...a lot of chicks actually dig that sh1t! I mean pee.......for real!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Turn the whole incident into a positive thing O.P.

Tell her she got you so excited with the BJ you wound up completely confused and couldn't tell if you were "cvmming" or going. :up:

Reaction score
hey guys.

i havnt seen her since that night, which was exactly a week ago. the 2 days after it happened, i texted her constantly apologizing. she replied by saying "i never want to see or hear from you again". i didnt text her back since, giving her the silent treatment since. i probably have her thinking im seeing another girl tonight for valentine's day. im not though. im just sitting at home. but nobody knows that.

its awkward because i still sit beside her in french class, in rows of twos, in the back of the class. there is no school tomorow so i will be seeing her next tuesday? how should i react in person? should i blame her? or keep apologizing?

btw keep in mind the last time i contacted her was through a text message 5 days ago. it was like a 400 character text. to which she responded " i never want to see or hear from you again."

AND WTF DO I DO WITH HER SOCK? ITS A TNA SOCK AND THEY ARE PRETTY EXPENSIVE? SHOULD I GIVE IT TO HER ON TUESDAY IN CLASS? I FEEL LIKE THAT WOULD BE KIND OF AWKWARD AND WEIRD. NOBODY AT OUR SCHOOL KNOWS THAT WE ARE SCREWING AROUND. OR SHOULD I JUST NOT GIVE IT TO HER?

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, calm your sh*t.

I have obviously never pissed in a girls mouth, but I came in an ex's mouth and she spat it on my stomach. Nor did we discuss it, nor was it an issue. I know its not c*m but you peeing was an accident. Who cares. If she's normal she will get over herself. If not, I'd say her reaction to you ejaculating in her mouth or p*ssy would be the same. Let her be.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Forgottenmemories said:
hey guys.

i havnt seen her since that night, which was exactly a week ago. the 2 days after it happened, i texted her constantly apologizing. she replied by saying "i never want to see or hear from you again". i didnt text her back since, giving her the silent treatment since. i probably have her thinking im seeing another girl tonight for valentine's day. im not though. im just sitting at home. but nobody knows that.

its awkward because i still sit beside her in french class, in rows of twos, in the back of the class. there is no school tomorow so i will be seeing her next tuesday? how should i react in person? should i blame her? or keep apologizing?

btw keep in mind the last time i contacted her was through a text message 5 days ago. it was like a 400 character text. to which she responded " i never want to see or hear from you again."

AND WTF DO I DO WITH HER SOCK? ITS A TNA SOCK AND THEY ARE PRETTY EXPENSIVE? SHOULD I GIVE IT TO HER ON TUESDAY IN CLASS? I FEEL LIKE THAT WOULD BE KIND OF AWKWARD AND WEIRD. NOBODY AT OUR SCHOOL KNOWS THAT WE ARE SCREWING AROUND. OR SHOULD I JUST NOT GIVE IT TO HER?

Draw a frown face on the sock. Put a little beret on it and put it on your hand in French class and have it apologize in a French accent. Tell her you named her now sock puppet Pierre Pee Pee. For extra effect put yellow food coloring with water in a water gun and hide it with your arm to squirt in her mouth after it apologizes.

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
It takes massive effort to piss with a boner. OP did it intentionally and needs a cover-up story.
Was about to say the same thing until I scrolled to the post. Have you ever tried taking a piss after sex while your still hard? It takes effort.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the sock as a trophy lol maybe not as good as a bra or panties,
but it's trophy :crackup:
After reading this thread, I gotta go take a piss now....

Last edited:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You blew this way out of proportion. You shouldve apologized once and be done with it. Blowing up her phone eith essays is just digging you further in the whole.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better no other guy will touch her now that you have marked your territory.

Reaction score
Game617 said:
Was about to say the same thing until I scrolled to the post. Have you ever tried taking a piss after sex while your still hard? It takes effort.
i was only semi-hard tho. idk why? she is hot and turns me on like crazy but idk why i couldnt keep it hard. we were in a sauna tho, so probably has to do something with the temperature?

anyways, yeah i agree i blew it out of proportion. i apologized so much that night and literally sent like 4 600 character texts to her that night within an hour after she left with no response. i completely messed that up, looking so beta. can this be salvaged? i wanna continue fvcking around with this girl.

do u think i should do a cold approach, and ignore her? because the last time i did that ( a month ago) it worked, and thats how she came through with me for that second bj.

should i blame her? and say that she couldnt keep me aroused? will that put the ball back in my court?

or act like its no big deal, that shes overacting, it was clearly an accident, and make up a story of how ive puked on an ex and she was ok with it?

i feel like making up a story of me puking on a girl would be a good idea. what are your thoughts DJs?

Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Turn the whole incident into a positive thing O.P.

Tell her she got you so excited with the BJ you wound up completely confused and couldn't tell if you were "cvmming" or going. :up:
yeah but if i do that, the ball will be in her court. if i say that to her, she will be considered like the prize. something that i have to impress and "win". i dont want her to realize that and give her that status. that would make me an AFC correct?

or is that an acceptable apology? i think it kind of makes me look weak to be honest. She is hot, but i dont want her thinking shes the hottest girl ive messed around with. because then she would feel too good about herself and think of me as less than her which would eventually lead to me being forgotten/remembered as an AFC. i am not less than her, i know that. i was starting runningback on our school football team, i write for the school newspaper, and i am the head of the school's business club. we are equal. i dont want her thinking of herself as the girl who " got forgottenmemories so sexually excited that he peed in my mouth ". that makes me look pathetic as fvck?

agree or disagree? elaborate please. i need all the advice i can get. i wont be seeing her until tuesday, or later. depending on if she skips french class again or not.

Reaction score
Uncharted said:
I would ignore her. You already pissed her off (on?)
i dont have a problem moving on. part of my brain is telling me that i should, but on the other hand this girl isnt just a "dumb slvt". like, if she was, then i wouldnt have even given a second thought on it. but like i actually trust her and we talk and shyt. i had my dad pass away when i was little, and i told her about that. i dont usually tell girls those kind of things, i actually REALLY trusted her.

i know shes not going to spread out rumours about me. she hasnt, its been over a week now. i know she wouldnt do that because she isnt that kind of person. and she hasnt.

and even if she has, i have nothing to lose. guys will congratulate me, because guess what? i was dominant and acted like a man, i pissed on a girl and i humiliated her. i am not proud of this though, i am ashamed with myself. but if word does get out, i doubt that i would lose much. she would lose more.

nobody i know knows about this. i am afraid to tell my friends and ask for advice, which is why i made an account on this sosuave forum. to remain anonymity, as i seek advice and elaborate what to do.

this may be oneitis. idk. but i dont want to move on. i could though, but i dont want to. do u think this situation could be salvaged? or do u think the four 600ish character texts i sent her that night blew things way out of proportion and because of me acting so beta, things can no longer be salvaged?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Just let it go. There is nothing you can or should do.

It was an accident. If she's pissed off, so be it.

Remember, men usually forgive and move on. Females hold grudges for a LONG time. It's silly, but that's how they are.

You can't control how she acts or what she says.

Don't worry about it. Don't bother with her.

Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
1.) Guarantee she has told people.

2.) Your 600 character text messages are detrimental to this relationship for a couple of reasons. First, you give punishable merit to the accident. You are making it a HUGE deal. Your beta ways provide her with the ammunition to use against YOU. Second, you are giving her walls of text explaining how soooorrrrrrry you are--nailing it into her head that she is of higher value because you continually apologize. She has written proof of how much of a pvssy you are.

3.) The situation would have been much more salvageable had you not made this into a huge deal.

4.) The only way to even have a remote chance down the road is to just stop talking to her for minimum 1 month. Just don't say anything to her...like she's not even there. You'll see if she ever had any feelings for you after that.

5.) Yes, you have oneitis.

6.) Yes, you have a problem moving on.
yeah, thats what ive been thinking to myself these past few days. i went so beta that night with the texts. repped. however, i doubt a girl would tell other ppl who she has given a bj to, i doubt even more that she would brag about how a guy peed in her mouth. it was stupid with the texts, and i have learned from my mistake. this will probably never happen to me in the future, but should it do, i will not make a big deal out of it because it is no big deal. i can get any girl, not just her. she is not special in any way. what i had for her, i can have with other girls.

the next time i see her, tuesday in class, i will completely ignore her. i will not blame her. i will not make up a story of how i puked on a girl and that imaginary girl forgave me. i will not apologize further. i will simply ignore her. correct?

last time i gave her the cold shoulder she wanted me more. but last time i messed up, i didnt actually mess up. i popped her cherry and she was upset over it. and i gave her the cold shoulder, and she came over for the second time.

i will ignore her again. if she wants to talk to me, i will stare straight ahead the the french lesson being taught. should there be spare time, i will start doing homework from my other classes, i will not interact with her at all. correct?

i will do my best to do this, and i will update this thread more as things progress.

however, it is hard though, because she likes holding my hand during class since we sit in the back row and nobody can see us. if she attempts to hold my hand, what do i do? should i resist? we also used to play hangman during class using sexual phrases and ****. i should stop that too right? assuming that she wants to the next time i see her. i doubt she will do any of these though, she will probably ignore me back.

right? complete isolation is what i should do here DJ's? no contact at all. if she wants me then she will initiate, and i will refuse, to redemonstrate myself as higher value. correct?